Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE doesn't have to tip their hand, nor indicate which parent they've more questions concerning. That's been pretty evident from the logistics, circumstances, and overall course of the investigation, interviewing they requested (but were declined) etc. Sure it might increase pressure on one parent, but clearly it doesn't always benefit them to disclose w/e tactics and strategy they are using nor to identify someone officially as a person of interest. JMO

:parrot:

It can be said that there are so many factors that have to happen in order for Haleigh to be successfully abducted, but as we have seen w/ so many others, kids are taken from their beds and NO ONE wakes up, NO ONE sees anything, the child is gone and NO ONE knows where or how. Conditions do not have to be perfect for a crime, any crime, to occur, it happens everyday. To say, this, this and this would HAVE to happen for Haleigh to abducted is very narrow visioned, IMO

[snip]

That's true.

I just wonder how many children have been abducted from a small MH from the exact *same* bedroom as a sleeping 'adult' with another restless young child nearby and, mere steps/inches away from them --- with the kitchen light on and a heavy noisy backdoor.

It is like circumstantial evidence in a trial, the more pieces you add the more damning it becomes. In this case, the more risky steps you need to navigate from my original post --- the more the odds of pulling this off or even attempting it are exponential. Huge.

Why take those odds on this particular night when as you say, there are many other less risky opportunities to take HaLeigh? Only a very few had the needed insider info and it was a non routine night.

You know, Cyberborg, we always talk about the stupid screen door, but to open the solid house door took effort and noise. It wasn't just a breezy entrance. Force had to be used to open the door. Pushing open the door, risking the noise that would ensue.....It would have to be someone who knew it wouldn't matter if they were caught going into the MH after everyone went to sleep.

That's true.

I just wonder how many children have been abducted from a small MH from the exact *same* bedroom as a sleeping 'adult' with another restless young child nearby and, mere steps/inches away from them --- with the kitchen light on and a heavy noisy backdoor.

It is like circumstantial evidence in a trial, the more pieces you add the more damning it becomes. In this case, the more risky steps you need to navigate from my original post --- the more the odds of pulling this off or even attempting it are exponential. Huge.

Why take those odds on this particular night when as you say, there are many other less risky opportunities to take HaLeigh? Only a very few had the needed insider info and it was a non routine night.
No offense to you cyberborg, because you do ask thought provoking questions, but I can't answer why they picked that night. It's like asking me to find a needle in a haystack. I don't think RC or CS had anything to do w/ Haleigh's disappearance. I waiver on Misty because of her drug use, but then it's hard for me to believe that FDLE and FBI can not break a 17 yr old child. I think she may have been asleep, OR she may be afraid to admit she left. I think M. Sheffield is capable of stealing Haleigh and I think he hated that RC had custody, he has said some things that set off red flags for me. MG was not on my radar until she particpated in a fake search with planted evidence. That's all I got. I wish I knew who and why, as I am sure everyone else here does also. But as I have said before, until LE gives us more info. we are let to our own devices to draw our own conclusions, however wrong or right we may be. :twocents: :)

No offense to you cyberborg, because you do ask thought provoking questions, but I can't answer why they picked that night. It's like asking me to find a needle in a haystack. I don't think RC or CS had anything to do w/ Haleigh's disappearance. I waiver on Misty because of her drug use, but then it's hard for me to believe that FDLE and FBI can not break a 17 yr old child. I think she may have been asleep, OR she may be afraid to admit she left. I think M. Sheffield is capable of stealing Haleigh and I think he hated that RC had custody, he has said some things that set off red flags for me. MG was not on my radar until she particpated in a fake search with planted evidence. That's all I got. I wish I knew who and why, as I am sure everyone else here does also. But as I have said before, until LE gives us more info. we are let to our own devices to draw our own conclusions, however wrong or right we may be. :twocents: :)

I like the Mythbusters tag line, "I reject your reality and substitute my own". :innocent:

I must admit that I find it impossible, in my reality, that someone not directly connected with Misty or Ron, an insider could pull off an abduction from the MH in the middle of the night, given what we know.

The only plausible abduction theory that I can go with connects with Misty's 'dream' of a party and about 4 people.

If Misty was partying with friends then there is a chance that someone in that party saw Misty drugged and an opportunity or drugged her and that's the issue -- Misty is implicated somehow because of the party.

It has to be an insider who was merely taking HaLeigh out, not coming in and taking her while everyone sleeps very close by.

Was Misty trying to allude to the truth or a part truth, maybe the party was elsewhere and the MH was staged?

I cannot accept someone outside of the inner circle since I go through the research, the luck, the audacity, the timing and ...... to do what with HaLeigh all this time?

What's the goal and the end game in holding HaLeigh hostage and deny her doctors, school, friends, a childhood? What's the motive?

This wouldn't be the first time a little girl disappeared from her bed in the middle of the night while her family slept. It has happened and could have happened here.

This wouldn't be the first time a little girl disappeared from her bed in the middle of the night while her family slept. It has happened and could have happened here.

Same bedroom? :eek: Any examples?

I like the Mythbusters tag line, "I reject your reality and substitute my own". :innocent:

I must admit that I find it impossible, in my reality, that someone not directly connected with Misty or Ron, an insider could pull off an abduction from the MH in the middle of the night, given what we know.

The only plausible abduction theory that I can go with connects with Misty's 'dream' of a party and about 4 people.

If Misty was partying with friends then there is a chance that someone in that party saw Misty drugged and an opportunity or drugged her and that's the issue -- Misty is implicated somehow because of the party.

It has to be an insider who was merely taking HaLeigh out, not coming in and taking her while everyone sleeps very close by

Was Misty trying to allude to the truth or a part truth, maybe the party was elsewhere and the MH was staged?

I cannot accept someone outside of the inner circle since I go through the research, the luck, the audacity, the timing and ...... to do what with HaLeigh all this time?

What's the goal and the end game in holding HaLeigh hostage and deny her doctors, school, friends, a childhood? What's the motive?

(bbm) precisely... and which still leaves us to try and explain RC's behavior in the days, weeks and months following this tragedy. JMO

:parrot:

It has to be an insider who was merely taking HaLeigh out, not coming in and taking her while everyone sleeps very close by.

And that is fine. I am not trying to convince anyone my theory is right, 'cause it might not be, as anyone else's might not be. I don't see yours as plausible and you don't see mine. And I am FINE w/ that. And I am not directing this at you, I just wish the people on this board that have not convicted RC, MC, TN and AS, could have a bit of respect for their theories w/o having to explain the same thing over and over and over and over. It's tiring. I DO NOT in any way want to try and convince anyone here. I just want to state my theory as others state theirs and are not berated, belittled or told how stupid (my word) it is. That is all.
:twocents:

Cost / Benefit Analysis: If extended family took HaLeigh.........

... what's the goal and the end game in holding HaLeigh hostage and deny her doctors, school, friends, a childhood? What's the motive?

Any suggestions? Anyone?

... what's the goal and the end game in holding HaLeigh hostage and deny her doctors, school, friends, a childhood? What's the motive?

Any suggestions? Anyone?

I'm still pondering the "Underground" possibilities of this case. I'm beginning to learn the hate and bitterness towards Ron from Crystal's side of the family, excluding Crystal. Two motives therein in that statement. I do know some undergrounders, even the family who initiated the contact, helped make the plans and gave the information also could be denied visits, contacts and custody of Haleigh for now or even possibly permanently and I can honestly see a few on Crystal's side who would be willing to not enjoy a relationship with Haleigh at all as long as Ron didn't have custody, care and control of Haleigh. I'm working on a new thread about underground networks and the missing. Hope you will enjoy it when I do get it started.

Cyber, wanted to say quickly I appreciate how nice your posts are worded, even towards those you don't agree with. You are probably one of the few I don't scroll by and actually consider your thoughts because I don't feel disrespected in pondering your side of things. :blushing:

Same bedroom? :eek: Any examples?

Elisabeth Smart sleeping in the same bed with her nine year old sister and the rest of her family asleep in the house too. That is the first case that I was on a message board with and so many people tore her family apart. They said horrible things about them and her uncle that was arranging the searches. Then a man was arrested for parole violation and although not named he became number one suspect and he died in jail. People tore him and his family apart and turned out to be someone else completely that was responsible. You just never know. It is normal to look at the immediate family and other relatives but we have to realize that there are monsters out there who just see what they want and go for it.

Elisabeth Smart sleeping in the same bed with her nine year old sister and the rest of her family asleep in the house too. That is the first case that I was on a message board with and so many people tore her family apart. They said horrible things about them and her uncle that was arranging the searches. Then a man was arrested for parole violation and although not named he became number one suspect and he died in jail. People tore him and his family apart and turned out to be someone else completely that was responsible. You just never know. It is normal to look at the immediate family and other relatives but we have to realize that there are monsters out there who just see what they want and go for it.

Good point! Elisabeth's sister awoke and saw the perp right? Sorta struck dumb for a while. The perp was living out back not that far away. Bizarro!

O/T It makes me sick to my stomach the abuse that Elisabeth went through, she is a lovely lady today but has that emotional painful scar inside -- he destroyed the child within. Her courage made me proud, that she was willing and capable of testifying and able to face him.

Good point! Elisabeth's sister awoke and saw the perp right? Sorta struck dumb for a while. The perp was living out back not that far away. Bizarro!

O/T It makes me sick to my stomach the abuse that Elisabeth went through, she is a lovely lady today but has that emotional painful scar inside -- he destroyed the child within. Her courage made me proud, that she was willing and capable of testifying and able to face him.

She did awake and she knew he was familiar but it took her months to remember who he was. Thankfully she finally did. He and his wife were homeless and were camped out in the mountains behind the Smart house. Elisabeth is an amazingly strong woman!

bbm, so now we have a case of an incident where trauma can cause someone to withhold important information. She was probably asleep, awaken by the perp and witnessed what she did.

Could Misty be doing this same thing? As I believe who ever came in and took her, that is what caused Misty to rouse and wake up. As she states she remembers Jr. crawling over her at some point too.

Sometimes I wonder if they were out for Jr. too, but Misty woke up in the middle of the abduction and hindered the plan. But, I would think we would see some footprints.

To my knowledge, LE never spoke about tire tracks did they?

Any suggestions? Anyone?

Several thoughts on motive have been posted by several posters.

I don't know why anyone would assume she does not get to play with children, get school or medical care.

I also don't see why people think it is so difficult to pull of an abduction of a child. It happens tragically on a regular basis. It doesn't require genius IQ. Just look at what John Evander Couey pulled off in spite of being called "mentally retarded". Heck they even let him sit and color in coloring books during his trial iirc

Flossie, I think the thinking is that someone would likely recognize her. If she was taken to a physician, most likely he would see bells flashing as I don't think Turner's syndrome is all that common.

Thats why my opinion is that she is dead, not being kept anywhere. JMO

Jmo she could be taught outside of a school, and I believe medical care, if needed, could be arranged.

I don't know why anyone would assume she does not get to play with children, get school or medical care.

Thanks for the tip!!!!

I have sent an email to the tipline, haleigh@putnamsheriff.org to inform LE to stop emptying dumpsters or draining ponds and start checking the schools, playgrounds and, doctor surgeries for HaLeigh in districts with no TV. j/k

You were teasing me right? :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members