Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a night he is calling Tommy to see if Misty is there, and after 23 phone calls in a bout an hour and a half-

It reeks-

But not because Ron believes she wasn't home. He said (on NG) that he does not believe she left that evening, nope nope nope.

I just want to know, how did any of the Sheffields know that 1. Misty was so tired and would just not be a struggle, and 2. How would they have know Rons work hours, and that he worked 3 extra hours that night, did Ron tell Crystals family his work hours? Didn't he just start working and was still in his probationary period? Ron wasn't even letting Crystal talk to her kids the weeks she didnt have them, I just dont see him telling her his work hours-

Oh, and there was no forced entry, so how did they get in, was the front door unlocked? I think these are important to look at if one wants to make a plausible theory that the other side of the family took her, but thats just me-
You know it would have been quite easy fro any of them to find out where RC lives. I can follow anyone and find out where they live. CS said she sent her Dad over to the trailer that morning to make sure it wasn't a joke so obviously he knew were RC lived. The person didn't have to know RC was working over there was plenty of time between when MC said she went to bed and RC's normal time getting home. All someone would have to do is watch. If a family member did do this I highly doubt it was a spur of the moment thing.

But not because Ron believes she wasn't home. He said (on NG) that he does not believe she left that evening, nope nope nope.

Then we have Ronald "Shocked" that after he called his girlfriends brother asking if she was there, he went and looked for her!!!

He never mentioned that on NG- Never even mentioned he called 23 times in an hour and a half- and where was he on PDM property that he was managing to get that many calls in, thats about 1 call every couple of minutes, if he had time to do all that, he could have done lots of things-

Then we know he wasn't working the crane that night, he was doing odd jobs-

Marty could have very easily been stopped on Buffalo Bluff Road on his way to where Crystal believed Ron lived on Buchanan. They had the whole area blocked off....

On a night he is calling Tommy to see if Misty is there, and after 23 phone calls in a bout an hour and a half-

It reeks-
It was said on a nother thread that the phone calls did not take place over an hour and a half. There is so much mis-information put out there in this case. And alot of it is used both ways, whatever fits when someone needs it.

You know it would have been quite easy fro any of them to find out where RC lives. I can follow anyone and find out where they live. CS said she sent her Dad over to the trailer that morning to make sure it wasn't a joke so obviously he knew were RC lived. The person didn't have to know RC was working over there was plenty of time between when MC said she went to bed and RC's normal time getting home. All someone would have to do is watch. If a family member did do this I highly doubt it was a spur of the moment thing.

Right, but one would just use logic and assume, well, Misty is 17, shes not getting up early in the morning to go to school like most kids, midnight is not late, why would anyone assume she wouldnt stay up to be with her boyfriend? Did the Sheffiled family know the intimate dynamics of Ron and Mistys life? Did they know the days Ron worked, was it M-f, was it every other day? Were they aware his hours had just changed? How did they get in if there was no forced entry?

Right, but one would just use logic and assume, well, Misty is 17, shes not getting up early in the morning to go to school like most kids, midnight is not late, why would anyone assume she wouldnt stay up to be with her boyfriend? Did the Sheffiled family know the intimate dynamics of Ron and Mistys life? Did they know the days Ron worked, was it M-f, was it every other day? Were they aware his hours had just changed? How did they get in if there was no forced entry?
I think everyone in Satsuma knew Misty was not going to school. As I said all this info. can be gleaned from WATCHING. You know the same way a criminal watches a home for the routine so he can break in an rob the place. And we don't know that Misty locked the front door that night, the person could have come through the front and went out the back, the could have found the spare key, picked the lock, etc. MS was a former LEO so I'm sure he had some surveillence training at some point.

Ive been reading back through old articles from the beginning of the case and saw this
SNIP~
It is being reported that "several items of interest" were found by investigators Friday, leading them to believe that Haleigh Cummings is still alive.
I really, really wish we knew what those were.

ETA another
SNIP~
SATSUMA, Fla. -- Searchers looking for clues into the disappearance of a 5-year-old girl who vanished from her home said they had "a very productive" Friday and found several items of interest.

Capt. Steve Rose with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office would not discuss what was found but said teams will continue to search the woods and waterways near Haleigh Cumming's home Saturday.

Rose said investigators believe the girl is still alive.

"We continue to believe this is an abduction. Whether she was abducted from her home or Haleigh left on her own and somebody picked her up, or course, that person has no rights to Haleigh and that is considered an abduction," Rose said at a news conference.

I think everyone in Satsuma knew Misty was not going to school. As I said all this info. can be gleaned from WATCHING. You know the same way a criminal watches a home for the routine so he can break in an rob the place. And we don't know that Misty locked the front door that night, the person could have come through the front and went out the back, the could have found the spare key, picked the lock, etc. MS was a former LEO so I'm sure he had some surveillence training at some point.

Misty assured us the doors were locked. Ronald assured us he checked that back door before he left. They both threw out the "lock bumping" notion in that "look at the camera/I am" interview.

Marty Sheffield would have had to know where Ron lived, and I am not convinced that until he arrived on Buffalo Bluff Road that he knew Ron lived on Green and not Buchanan.

So was it routine that Misty passed out at ten and Ron came home after 3?

Dunno...A SO or a grandfather might have watched the house and figured out a way to get in and out but it doesn't explain why Misty lied.

So was it routine that Misty passed out at ten and Ron came home after 3?

Dunno...A SO or a grandfather might have watched the house and figured out a way to get in and out but it doesn't explain why Misty lied.

Another possibility is that maybe Haleigh did come out that night and see Misty with a male member of Rons family and all heck broke loose- But then I would want to know what were the dynamics of the family, would the other Cummings man even care if Ron knew? This could go so many ways-

And I am going to expand- Jr heard a couch bouncing- maybe Ron came home to check and raged out and in the middle of all this Haleigh is fatally injured and then the coverup begins-
jmo

Another possibility is that maybe Haleigh did come out that night and see Misty with a male member of Rons family and all heck broke loose- But then I would want to know what were the dynamics of the family, would the other Cummings man even care if Ron knew? This could go so many ways-

And I am going to expand- Jr heard a couch bouncing- maybe Ron came home to check and raged out and in the middle of all this Haleigh is fatally injured and then the coverup begins-
jmo

So, you think RC, MC and whoever else was there was smart enough to destroy all the physical evidence of this crime. And Jr. what? Slept through all this? I think he could tell Daddy was home or if one of his relatives was there.

The only physical evidence that needs to be destroyed is Haleigh. I think it has been amply discussed how that can be the case. LE has stated they do not believe Misty was at the MH that night and are actively seeking any eye witness to verify it. That means the children were most likely with her, and the possibility exists that the crime scene is not in the MH at all (and it stated that on the initial LE report).

I had to sit down and put it all in writing to see IF it could be done. I haven't done that with any stranger abduction as LE thinks otherwise. My biggest snag is whether or not Ron came back home or Misty got the van to meet up.

Thank you for your thoughtful post. It is refreshing that you are willing to invest time to focus rather than our oft times distracted banter, like tennis that goes around and around and around.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I included the dinner on the porch and GGMS reporting seeing them because I am trying to work with what we have. I know people lie or have motives to lie but for theory sake, I put them in as others debate it. But even if I keep the time line with this sighting, it still can be done. That was my point of walking through each step and putting a time on how long it would take.

Kiki thank you for the evaluation and insightful critique. I appreciate it. It helps to have others look at it and see where something falls apart or just doesn't add up. I think PDM North yard should be searched. I don't know if the waters would be willing to give up a body after all this time, but a blanket or some cloths may be found.

Completely agree.

I encourage anyone here, who thinks a family member took Haleigh and is keeping her to do the same type of theory and use the time line that we were given. I would say you need the same 3 things as Motive, Opportunity and the means to carry out this crime. You will have to also include Misty's inconsistencies and LDT as to why she would react this way to a family member on the other side taking her. Please include, transportation, drive times, where she would be living and the cost to do this. Also, ID and medical records, school, neighbors or other relatives as to how this is explained. I think it is easy to start looking at Marty, but if you really believe this to be true, then walk yourself thought it. Include the MH evidence as well, the brick, the light on, the changing of cloths, no crying out from Haleigh or laughing or making any noise to wake Jr or Misty. I have done this and I can't get it to work. Just walking into another person's home, even if you know them, is scary, risky and stupid. Much easier to take the child at school, out playing or anywhere but in the same bed as the babysitter. I just don't see it. I will eat all the crow you want if this is the case. And I will be HAPPY to do it. I would love for Haleigh to be alive and in hiding, but I don't see that with what we know now.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Elle,

I hope you noticed I do not in any way have Ron as the person who hurt Haleigh in my Theory. I feel that what ever happened was not intentional on the part of Ron. I do feel that this accident could have incriminated him to such a level that he feared going to jail, contrary to this claim on the 911 call. I also feel he feared he would lose Jr and that would kill TN and GGMS in his eyes. If Haleigh was killed intentionally, it would have been an out burst on the part of Misty, but she would have had to make Ron believe that in some way he was responsible or he would not have reacted as he did. I also think that fear turned outward is anger. We see a lot of anger with Ron. JMO

Elle,

I hope you noticed I do not in any way have Ron as the person who hurt Haleigh in my Theory. I feel that what ever happened was not intentional on the part of Ron. I do feel that this accident could have incriminated him to such a level that he feared going to jail, contrary to this claim on the 911 call. I also feel he feared he would lose Jr and that would kill TN and GGMS in his eyes. If Haleigh was killed intentionally, it would have been an out burst on the part of Misty, but she would have had to make Ron believe that in some way he was responsible or he would not have reacted as he did. I also think that fear turned outward is anger. We see a lot of anger with Ron. JMO

Brilliant theory!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Elle,

I too, think there was some sort of accident. I also think tha Jr. must have given LE a lot of information that we haven't heard about. Were the children alone, did they get into a vehicle with Misty? I think Jr. could answer these questions. But I also remember that the Astros think it is an SO that is responsible. Would Ron really protect Misty if she left the kids alone and someone came and took Haleigh? That's the part I have such a problem with. :waitasec: How is Ron involved? I really feel he is to some extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari