Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO of course:

I do not think there is any evidence in that mobile home because nothing happened in that mobile home. I do not even think the children were ever put to bed there that night.

Nobody seems to know where Jr. was when the police arrived, he was not heard during the 911 call. Grandma arrived on the heels of the police- was Jr. with HER?

According to the police AND Ron the beds were NOT slept in- by anyone.

I cannot imagine the police would have released the home to be rented out, or let anyone enter it if they truly believed it was the scene of a crime.

I think that whatever happened to Haleigh happened away from that home.

Misty either dropped those kids off somewhere or someone took them to their home for the night.

If Misty wasn't home and would just say where she was, LE could figure this out tonight. All they would need to ask is, who knew you left the kids alone, even for a half hour? She turned her phone off after her and Ron argued at 8:30 and turned it back on at 3:10. They are saying the fight was over her wanting to babysit someone else's kids. Could that be Tommy's home at Tyler Street? So I think again, did she leave them alone, just checking up on them and someone knew they were alone?

We just have to remember that Misty JUST became bent on having her brother be involved. In my opinion she never mentioned any of her present thoughts about her brother to LE. If he was never questioned in depth and never given a lie detector test that tells me they never suspected him. But, Joe is riding a horse of a different color. Misty has mentioned him from the first week, correct? She even threw in the bricking of the door and related it to him. Set up from the beginning or any truth? Did LE give Joe a lie detector test? Seriously though, why did this guy tear up the road to get out of Satsuma after Haleigh went missing?

Those are my thoughts exactly! This guy left too fast which leads me to believe that he is either involved, directly or indirectly, or is associated with the person who committed this crime. I think to escape suspicion he got the hell out of dodge. I would too! Think about it. The timing is key.

Those are my thoughts exactly! This guy left too fast which leads me to believe that he is either involved, directly or indirectly, or is associated with the person who committed this crime. I think to escape suspicion he got the hell out of dodge. I would too! Think about it. The timing is key.

As far as I know, Joe was only questioned by LE in Tennessee and has not taken a LDT. If it's true that Joe breached his probation order by being in Satsuma, he may have left Satsuma for that very reason; and if he did breach his probation order prohibiting him to leave the district, then why isn't he back in jail? It would really be a shame if Joe did take HaLeigh while he was on probation and his relatives in Satsuma could have prevented this tragedy by reporting him to LE when he arrived at Satsuma. Misty said as soon as Joe learned she was being questioned by LE on Tuesday, he panicked and left without picking up his personal belongings or something like that. It is also entirely possible Joe left because he is guilty of committing a crime in Satsuma, but it's good that LE know where he is and are able to monitor his whereabouts at this time. Joe's message on his myspacepage is "If you don't remember, it doesn't count." Joe does have his own vehicle right?

It was around 10pm last night when I started to think about this, so it was late and I had been on line all day, I kid you not, trying to figure this out. Thanks for clearing up the AC guy, I just didn't go back to listen to tapes, too tired and wanted to just throw this out there for ideas. I think Tommy wasn't alone or she went out and Tommy and family said they would look in on the kids. Very possible that the van was used by Joe. This would explain why Misty never heard Haleigh scream out or put up a fight, she was already gone when she got home, just didn't know it. Also, they could have come back after Misty went to sleep and just bricked the door, turned on the light and left. But all this rests on the premise that Misty wouldn't check on the kids when she got home. If she came home and Haleigh was gone, she would have know it was Tommy, unless they just said, we will drive over and check in on the kids. She could have come home at 2:00 and called Tommy and said Haleigh is gone, I thought you were checking on them, and he said, I did, the kids were fine when I was there a half hour ago. So it is a different twist that we haven't look at. I know many hate this theory but we have to look at why Misty is so bent on her brother being involved.

Actually your theory makes sense.... I cant understand why if Misty & others aren't involved and they don't know who took Haleigh just fess up and tell LE what the actual events were that night. Timeline being so critical I could have made a difference if she was reported missing earlier or whatever.
Since Misty turns off her phone at 8:30pm after an argument with Ron ..it lead me to the theory that maybe Misty left out of anger.
My theory has been that a pervert watching all this unfold enters takes Haleigh and props door to come back for Misty but there are many other coincidences to not include them and exclude my pervert.

Given what we know now, this is the only one that makes sense to me. I have thought Ron had some involvement for months now, but since I read the VSA and the polys and what LE knows about what Misty is lying about, I don't think Ron is involved. I really think she left the kids alone or had someone else checking on them. I do believe the MH was staged for Ron's benefit and LE's. If she was watching Tommy's kids, it doesn't make sense he was the one looking in on them. But he or the cousin would know that the kids were alone, because Misty was at Tommy's house. So this needs more tweaking, but I feel it may be the right track. But tomorrow something could come out that blows this all away.

Given what we know now, this is the only one that makes sense to me. I have thought Ron had some involvement for months now, but since I read the VSA and the polys and what LE knows about what Misty is lying about, I don't think Ron is involved. I really think she left the kids alone or had someone else checking on them. I do believe the MH was staged for Ron's benefit and LE's. If she was watching Tommy's kids, it doesn't make sense he was the one looking in on them. But he or the cousin would know that the kids were alone, because Misty was at Tommy's house. So this needs more tweaking, but I feel it may be the right track. But tomorrow something could come out that blows this all away.

I agree 99% of your thinking....mine since DAY ONE. I would not be a bit surprised if NEW characters were not added to this story soon.

If Misty wasn't home and would just say where she was, LE could figure this out tonight. All they would need to ask is, who knew you left the kids alone, even for a half hour? She turned her phone off after her and Ron argued at 8:30 and turned it back on at 3:10. They are saying the fight was over her wanting to babysit someone else's kids. Could that be Tommy's home at Tyler Street? So I think again, did she leave them alone, just checking up on them and someone knew they were alone?
Bern it now makes more sence about LE's time line in question 8:30-3:10.
LE states Misty continues to hold important answers and has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning. LE has also stated that the physical evidence at the scene contridicts Misty's SKETCHY account of her evenings activities. So from 8:30 to 3:10 we have Misty's account of she put the kids to bed to watch movies and washed and dried a blanket and made her bed and went to bed in master bed . It is sparse in activities and leaves the question of what is in contridiction to physical evidence found. Unless there is more to the story we have movies, beds slept in, clean sheets and blanket (HaLeighs) to find the contridictions. I have stated before the chance that Jr. or HaLeigh changed movies and beds is a possibility that can lead to the cotrdictions in Mistys's statements. The blankets and sheets washed where the same ones that where pulled from the mattress that morning for the dogs to track and I find it hard to be in contridiction to Misty's statements if the dogs tracked HaLeighs scent from them. So How can anyone aside from LE be sure she is truely lying about these inconsistancies?
The 3:10 time that Mistys phone was turned on is interesting. Within 17 minutes she is calling 911 and Ron is in the back ground. It would be plausable that Misty did wake at about 3 am if she was truthfull in her statement of what she did after waking. I find the inconsistancies are not true indicators of guilt and her statements that are sparse in activities that evening is not a true indicator of guilt either. Maybe that is why LE has not arrested Misty. She was not lying then or now and LE still has no evidence that suggests what really happened in that MH that morning and who did it. Stranger has been ruled out so does that mean they (LE) found no evidence of a person that was an unknow and had never been in the house before? So it was someone that had been in the home before or left NO DNA evidence to link them. The 2 months that the Cummings family had been living in the mobile home would of made it easy to compile a POI list from and I am sure TC was on the list. Would LE just let TC and his family move away with out some investigative moves to ensure TC was not involved?
No forced entry is the kicker and to me, even if it was locked who can say any different if it was found unlocked? I have wondered if it was possible for someone to have gotten in and laid in wait. The actions of LE tearing out walls and looking in places in the MH that could have offered another entrance point or undetected hidding spot is a good indication that they worked on this theory possibly and why they only took the screen door.

Also with a $35,000 reward available and PCSO asking Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty's activities during the evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sherriffs Office it would of been a chance to end all this drama also and yet for some reason it has not been revealed yet (20 day today later) and ended this nightmare for HaLeigh. http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5022713.php?

We need a calendar with times and players and events for the weekend before up until Feb 10 th. A family tree and what was going on surrounding the players to really look at this. We could have all the stories too, all the versions and inconsistencies. They did that for Caylee's case and it was for 31 days of events.

We need a calendar with times and players and events for the weekend before up until Feb 10 th. A family tree and what was going on surrounding the players to really look at this. We could have all the stories too, all the versions and inconsistencies. They did that for Caylee's case and it was for 31 days of events.
I started one at one point,but, never followed through because my opinion was being more solidified by my findings and I have tried to keep an open mind about all the post drama and LE's complex criminal investigation and their revealed statements and actions. I think if we where able to find the truth about that time frame it would reveal alot about what led to HaLeighs abduction.

Stranger has been ruled out so does that mean they (LE) found no evidence of a person that was an unknow and had never been in the house before? So it was someone that had been in the home before or left NO DNA evidence to link them. The 2 months that the Cummings family had been living in the mobile home would of made it easy to compile a POI list from and I am sure TC was on the list. Would LE just let TC and his family move away with out some investigative moves to ensure TC was not involved?
No forced entry is the kicker and to me, even if it was locked who can say any different if it was found unlocked? I have wondered if it was possible for someone to have gotten in and laid in wait. The actions of LE tearing out walls and looking in places in the MH that coul d have offered another entrance point or undetected hidding spot is a good indication that they worked on this theory possibly and why they only took the screen door.

Snipped for space.
If someone had removed a wall and torn a hole to lie in wait in he must have spent quite some time in the MH preparing and in the hideyhole waiting and would be likely to have left DNA evidence, wouldn't he?

To be honest if money had been traced from the very begining HaLeigh just might of already been found.

Snipped for space.
If someone had removed a wall and torn a hole to lie in wait in he must have spent quite some time in the MH preparing and in the hideyhole waiting and would be likely to have left DNA evidence, wouldn't he?
LE tore up the walls not the perp. IDK if someone would or would not leave dna evidence in those areas? LE did look and thuroughly in my opinion. The point is why search those areas to that extent?

LE tore up the walls not the perp. IDK if someone would or would not leave dna evidence in those areas? LE did look and thuroughly in my opinion. The point is why search those areas to that extent?

there was some speculation early on that they had done that to get to the traps on the pipes to check for traces of blood. idk if that's true or not.

Looking for evidence in the pipes or hiding places for drugs, or other illegal stuff is my guess. I don't know. Do mobile homes have thick enough walls that an adult could hide there? And if he didn't carefully prepare the hiding place beforehand, how would he break out of the hideyhole inside the MH without making noise that would wake the occupants?

there was some speculation early on that they had done that to get to the traps on the pipes to check for traces of blood. idk if that's true or not.
I know that we have heard alot, but, LE revealed their hand early on and stated their was no evidence in the MH of Haleigh being harmed or injured. The amber alert was sent out the early morning of the 11 if I am correct and she was listed as abducted. I have a problem with the rumors that where started (for a reason IMO) that have yet to be proven the truth.

Looking for evidence in the pipes or hiding places for drugs, or other illegal stuff is my guess. I don't know. Do mobile homes have thick enough walls that an adult could hide there? And if he didn't carefully prepare the hiding place beforehand, how would he break out of the hideyhole inside the MH without making noise that would wake the occupants?
Then they must of found something else that led them to believe there was something there and that makes no sence if they didn't charge anyone with found illeagal stuff. The water heater closet is a storage tank for fresh water not used water and it would or could be a large enough space for someone to hide in untill they chose to come out. Under the bath tub is an odd place to search if you have no probable cause, unless it gives access to the interior of the MH. LE did look under the trailer and pulled underpinning away during there investigation. Maybe that is where the brick came from.

I know that we have heard alot, but, LE revealed their hand early on and stated their was no evidence in the MH of Haleigh being harmed or injured. The amber alert was sent out the early morning of the 11 if I am correct and she was listed as abducted. I have a problem with the rumors that where started (for a reason IMO) that have yet to be proven the truth.

Some ways of harming Haleigh wouldn't necessarily leave evidence in the MH and if the beds had not been slept in we also have to consider the possibility that the MH wasn't the actual crime scene.

This has bothered me for awhile and if anyone can help me understand this little thing it would be appreciated. When is a child listed as missing the day last seen or the day the report was made?

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/world/story/1040476.html
ST. LOUIS --ST. LOUIS -- A boy allegedly abducted in a custody dispute nearly two years ago has turned up alive, hiding with his mother in a small, specially built secret room at his grandmother's Illinois home, investigators said

I like this scenario, because it provides for a happy ending, and it seems somewhat plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow