Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just a thought, NOT A THEORY, but the possibility occurred to me that maybe MC was planning on running off with both the babies and just ran out of time before RC got home. maybe haleigh was in a car/van/truck and they were getting ready to load up JR but got wind that RC was headed back so whoever was in the vehicle took off with just haleigh??? i know this leaves a gazillion holes, but was just an off the wall thought i had last night after rereading MC talking to others about how she felt like their mom and she wanted a baby and all that. dunno, just thinkin out loud here.

just a thought, NOT A THEORY, but the possibility occurred to me that maybe MC was planning on running off with both the babies and just ran out of time before RC got home. maybe haleigh was in a car/van/truck and they were getting ready to load up JR but got wind that RC was headed back so whoever was in the vehicle took off with just haleigh??? i know this leaves a gazillion holes, but was just an off the wall thought i had last night after rereading MC talking to others about how she felt like their mom and she wanted a baby and all that. dunno, just thinkin out loud here.

Well, 78gidget78, i really don't think it is all that much off, but there was something MC wrote on AB myspace page, that was caught early on, "i got your man and i will get your baby too" so, i don't think it is too far fetched! JMO

What happened to Haleigh then?

Well, 78gidget78, i really don't think it is all that much off, but there was something MC wrote on AB myspace page, that was caught early on, "i got your man and i will get your baby too" so, i don't think it is too far fetched! JMO
This is the piece to the puzzle I think as been overlooked by many and that is Crystal seemed to of had no problem with Amber and her underage relationship with Ron and her daily involvement in Crystals childrens lives. The fact that she is now an addict and involved with the under belly of Satsuma says alot and the fact that Crystal used it to throw Misty under the bus and not Amber is baffeling IMO. Amber would of had motive, oppertunity and ability. Amber :eek: did not do a on camera interview for Cobra! HMMM makes you wonder why she was excluded out of the exclusives. LOL

Bern answered this very well, but it just sticks in my craw when I hear folks talk about the concern that Ron showed his children. Ron only has concern for Ron, not Haleigh nor Jr. If he were concerned about them, he wouldn't be constantly being arrested, charged with drug possession, bringing who knows who around the kids, and allowing a druggie, underage girl to share his bed within the home that was suppose to be a sanctuary against the world for those children. Now that the unthinkable has happened, sure, he wishes nothing had happened, yet he failed,FAILED, to be a loving, concerned father for the two innocents entrusted to him. And if he loses Jr. he has to pay child support to Crystal, a fate worse than death to Ron. these are just my opinions
Respectfully ment If you are so sure Ron did this and have grave concerns why voice em here why not be out there raising cain with LE. I am not assuming you know this side of the family but to be so sure and state it with such conviction it stands to reason you know more than what has been revealed and have a right to your opinion. I just don't understand what gives everyone the impression that Ron is this hard, scary addict, criminal and he did not love or care about his children and only posed for the camera, while HaLeigh loving stares at her daddy, all for show? I must have missed all the news coverage and video that demonstated those qualities.

My now biggest question to Ronald Cummings is this; Why didn't you call your GGMS or TN to go over when she shut the phone off? You knew you were at work for another 4 hours to 7 hours and you stopped at a store and wasted more time. You had to call Tommy to see where she was, you may have called the devil that night and now she is gone....

That's what I thought when I first heard about the GM going over to the house. I can't remember, did Ron send her over at 7? If he did, what made him send her then? Did something happen before 7 which is the reason Ron sent the GM over?

Why wouldn't he call GM to check on the kids after Misty shut her phone off? And if it is correct about his shift ending at 12mid but he did overtime work until 3a, why? I mean think about, you're at work and the person watching your kids will not answer the phone, leaving you no communication line to even check on your kids to make sure everything is going o.k. You decide to stay at work another 3 hours! WTH?!

Wow If you are so sure Ron did this and have grave concerns why voice em here why not be out there raising cain with LE. I am not assuming you know this side of the family but to be so sure and state it with such conviction it stands to reason you know more than what has been revealed and have a right to your opinion. I just don't understand what gives everyone the impression that Ron is this hard, scary addict, criminal and he did not love or care about his children and only posed for the camera, while HaLeigh loving stares at her daddy, all for show? I must have missed all the news coverage and video that demonstated those qualities.[/QUOT

I am not sure of anything except what I stated that Ron is not a loving or concerned father. I arrived at that conclusion by reading and evaluating the facts presented.

Perhaps the reason you can't understand why others think Ron is a hard, scary addict, criminal is because you haven't checked his criminal record nor listened to the others that have expressed those opinions. Or heard the recent details of ratgate.

Texasmommy, I am sorry you feel you have to be snarky to anyone on this thread that would disagree with you. I don't agree with everyone, but I am happy everyone feels like they can state their opinion. You too.

I believe the reason Haleigh did not wake up was because she was no longer alive. She was in the bed until someone was able to take her out of the trailer.

This is the piece to the puzzle I think as been overlooked by many and that is Crystal seemed to of had no problem with Amber and her underage relationship with Ron and her daily involvement in Crystals childrens lives. The fact that she is now an addict and involved with the under belly of Satsuma says alot and the fact that Crystal used it to throw Misty under the bus and not Amber is baffeling IMO. Amber would of had motive, oppertunity and ability. Amber :eek: did not do a on camera interview for Cobra! HMMM makes you wonder why she was excluded out of the exclusives. LOL

Neither of Crystal's children went missing when Amber was with Ron. I guess there was no reason she knew of to be concerned. Maybe Amber's drug history didn't really start till the past year or so. As for throwing Misty under the bus... Crystal is not the only one doing that.. Ron, Misty's family, and LE, plus quite a few investigative journalists are doing it as well. And not just because of the drugs... because of her inconsistencies. Plus she was the last known person to see Haleigh.

Neither of Crystal's children went missing when Amber was with Ron. I guess there was no reason she knew of to be concerned. Maybe Amber's drug history didn't really start till the past year or so. As for throwing Misty under the bus... Crystal is not the only one doing that.. Ron, Misty's family, and LE, plus quite a few investigative journalists are doing it as well. And not just because of the drugs... because of her inconsistencies. Plus she was the last known person to see Haleigh.

ITA Txlady2!

I think that not only have MC's family, RC, CS and everyone else throw MC under the bus, most importantly she threw herself under the bus by taking those private tests. SHe should just come clean with what she knows, it would just be easier. JMO

I haven't sleuthed this case like a lot of you have, so I have some questions that have been going through my mind.

First, CG, Crystal's fiance, I haven't found much on him. I think there are two pages devoted to him here on WS. What piqued my interest was reading elsewhere that there was an insurance policy on the children? Does anyone know anything about that? Is it a policy that comes through work and you can easily add the children for little to nothing? Possible motive might be to release CS of the court ordered child support. This really doesn't work for me for several reasons: She would still have to pay child support on Jr., plus the back child support owed; no insurance policy could be paid unless a body were found; and the biggest reason of all, it doesn't explain the lies coming from the Cummings camp. Still, I do wonder about him.

As for the Cummings camp, what is known about the gun that keeps popping up? Why this elaborate story about the gun? It was stolen, no it wasn't stolen; it was hidden in a ditch, then found; no, it wasn't hidden in a ditch; Ron told Misty where to find it; no, there was no stolen gun. I'm sure there is a thread about the gun here at WS and I admit, I need to find it, but what if this gun played a part? What if RC left that gun out at home and HaLeigh found it and fatally wounded herself? You have RC guilty of leaving that gun with 3 underaged children (including Misty). Perhaps a coverup began at that point? If something like this happened, RC would surely lose custody of Jr., and would most likely go to prison for leaving a deadly weapon around children. Once the body is disposed of and RC feels they can't connect the gun to HaLeigh, the gun can show back up? But then again, he mentions the gun to police doesn't he? I'm wondering how many guns (legal or not) he may have possessed.

I've also thought a viable scenario would be hiding the child with another family. With the records of the families involved, there seems to be a lot of charges for interference in child custody matters, so this scenario wouldn't surprise me. It would also mean an "alive HaLeigh" might still be out there. Although I was hoping this may be the case, my hopes were dashed when MC answered the question on one of her tests deceptively when she said she thought HaLeigh was still alive.

If it could ever be proven that RC was not at work for the full shift+overtime the night HaLeigh went missing, I would absolutely have a completely new theory, which I've thought all along. I just can't get past his alibi.

Your correct what was I thinking. No one should be investigated , but, Misty since she suposedly is the last person to see HaLeigh. Case closed! Can I ask a question? Why have they not arrested Misty yet? How has she gotten away with this? Where did she put the body or hide HaLeigh? How did she accomplish the crime with no car or phone service?

Your correct what was I thinking. No one should be investigated , but, Misty since she suposedly is the last person to see HaLeigh. Case closed! Can I ask a question? Why have they not arrested Misty yet? How has she gotten away with this? Where did she put the body or hide HaLeigh? How did she accomplish the crime with no car or phone service?

Where on Earth did you get all that from what I posted? I did not say no one else should be investigated, nor did I say the case was closed. Please do not put words in my typing fingers! I was replying to what you wrote about Crystal never trying to implicate Amber.
But to answer your first question, Misty hasn't been arrested because there is not enough evidence to prove she did anything to Haleigh. I assume that LE does not want to arrest someone on minor charges and risk blowing the case just yet. Why don't you ask them?
As to your other questions, it's not necessary to be sarcastic, ok? I don't know the answers, you'll have to wait and see how it all plays out.
I do believe, however, that LE is focusing on Misty not only because she was the last known person to see Haleigh, but because she has not been truthful with them, her statements are full of holes, and she failed all those LDT's and other tests. And it's possible that they think she is covering for someone and is too scared to tell the truth. JMO.

Where on Earth did you get all that from what I posted? I did not say no one else should be investigated, nor did I say the case was closed. Please do not put words in my typing fingers! I was replying to what you wrote about Crystal never trying to implicate Amber.
But to answer your first question, Misty hasn't been arrested because there is not enough evidence to prove she did anything to Haleigh. I assume that LE does not want to arrest someone on minor charges and risk blowing the case just yet. Why don't you ask them?
As to your other questions, it's not necessary to be sarcastic, ok? I don't know the answers, you'll have to wait and see how it all plays out.
I do believe, however, that LE is focusing on Misty not only because she was the last known person to see Haleigh, but because she has not been truthful with them, her statements are full of holes, and she failed all those LDT's and other tests. And it's possible that they think she is covering for someone and is too scared to tell the truth. JMO.
I am not being sarcastic. I just have decided to join you and others in looking at Misty. I guess I should just read what is written and not ask for theories here on the theory thread. I will leave the sleuth to the seasoned experts and wait till their is an arrest.

ITA Txlady2!

I think that not only have MC's family, RC, CS and everyone else throw MC under the bus, most importantly she threw herself under the bus by taking those private tests. SHe should just come clean with what she knows, it would just be easier. JMO

Yes, MC seems to be the sacrificial lamb in this devastating case. Innocent or guilty, she is being used.

There is no way she should be talking to anyone about that night except her lawyer and law enforcement (preferably at the same time).

Hey, this is my 500th post!

Yes, MC seems to be the sacrificial lamb in this devastating case. Innocent or guilty, she is being used.

There is no way she should be talking to anyone about that night except her lawyer and law enforcement (preferably at the same time).

Hey, this is my 500th post!

BBM :) CONGRATS!!!!!! i will be there soon...lol!

The thing that upsets me so bad is why has it taken 7 months to get where they are, which according to my calculations isn't very far past the start line..... JMO

BBM :) CONGRATS!!!!!! i will be there soon...lol!

The thing that upsets me so bad is why has it taken 7 months to get where they are, which according to my calculations isn't very far past the start line..... JMO
What would make sence to bring in new investigators this late in the game? Inside corruption? In 7 months this small community has not screamed for this crime to be solved! :eek: Why? Normally small communities such as this have a grapevine that is all knowing and it is odd that this small community deosnt know something. Natives from the area where out searching those first days and I would have to say left no stone un turned. HaLeigh was found not to be in that area and the investigation went from searching to a criminal investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper