Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone recall what the search recovered along with that weird chair in the woods. I though there was a shovel nearby ...guess I will have to research that one, that is, if it is still around on the web anywhere.

I remember that, whisp, but I am not at all convinced of its veracity. I will try to dig it up for you.

In the meantime, here is a timeline published by the Gainesville (FL) Sun on 2/14/09. Since we have been led so astray so often over the past 9+ months, I have been taking another look at the earliest media stuff.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090215/ARTICLES/902140291?Title=Search-for-Haleigh-A-timeline

Hasn't changed from the beginning. Haleigh was kidnapped by a pedophile. Niether Misty or Ron is not involved. I have always suspected Misty's cousin or a neighborhood pedophile.

I wholeheartedly, but respectfully, completely disagree.

Ron............At work
Misty..........Asleep

Cousin Joe......A pediophile
Brother Tommy...Drug usage/sales

Ron............At work
Misty..........Asleep

Cousin Joe......A pediophile
Brother Tommy...Drug usage/sales

Prove Joe is a pedophile. Prove he was at the MH. Ronald denies he was ever there.

Prove Joe is a pedophile. Prove he was at the MH. Ronald denies he was ever there.

And IF Ron adamantly denies cousin Jo was there, Ron must have been there to know..and NOT at work as he claims he was....... Imagine that...JMO

BTW.. For the record.. The LVA test revealed Misty did not wake up at 3:00 somthing in the am like she claims she did....
So I suspect Misty wasn't asleep that night..

What could have happened to Haleigh? My theory.
Please note this is MOO....and it is long.

In my opinion we need to be careful to distinguish between what COULD have happened and what LIKELY happened.

What COULD have happened leaves us open to all sorts of theories. All of them valid, but take us away from clearing the people in Haleigh's life starting with RC and MC. They should be looked at first and CLEARED first.
Haleigh COULD have been kidnapped by a pedophile.
Haleigh COULD have been kidnapped by a family member.
Haleigh COULD have been sold for drugs.
Haleigh COULD have been sleepwalking and thought that gator was a puppy.
The theories get wilder and wilder...because they COULD have happened.
...but are they likely?

No.

What I think is likely and should be discounted first is this.
Misty, a semi-literate, underage teenager, just recently having turned 17 was living with her 23/24 year old boyfriend. He has at least two children by another woman and possibly another (or more) child(ren) he doesn't pubically claim. Ron thinks MC is a little hottie and she thinks he is too. MC becomes the "babysiter" to his kids. Makes it easier for the two of them to hook-up without people looking down on them since she's underage and he's legally an adult.
However, it isn't all the half-hour sitcom life they thought it would be. There are drugs, immaturity, fighting families, ex's and children to deal with.
They have a rollercoaster relationship.
During one of their fights, MC leaves. She leaves for three days. She leaves RC with those kids. She likes the kids well enough and she likes playing house, but the kids have become her complete responsibility. She resents it. She feels used. Maybe she thinks RC loves those kids more than her. She tells him that she's pregnant to get more attention. Maybe she suspects RC is stepping out or thinking of stepping out on her. She's jealous. She tells him that she's preggers to keep him with her. I mean, she's a teenager. they're not exactly logical at the best of times.
She doesn't get to go out and play with kids her own age. Teenagers.
Due to her anger/resentment/jealousy she parties hard for three days.
RC needs to have somebody to watch the kids while he's at work, so he calls her up and makes up to get her to come back. She does...but they argue more after she's back. RC's not stupid. He knows she's still stoned, or maybe hungover from her wild weekend. He wants to punish her and how he does that is by using his kids. By making her watch them when she very obviously shouldn't be watching them. He thinks he's teaching her a lesson.
After school that day MC is still really hung over. She's testy, still resentful, still jealous. She's not as careful with the kids as she usually is.
RC calls around to friends and family to go check on MC and the kids. He wants an update on how is "punishment" is working.
While he's gone there's an accident. Maybe to get some rest MC slips the kids a micky. She and RC have done it more than once before to have some alone time, Maybe she's got some standing orders from RC to do this. Maybe RC himself gave the drugs to the kids, maybe he just told MC how much to giv them, but this time she gives Haleigh too much. It was an accident, but Haleigh dies and both RC and MC will be on the hook for it.
MC panics and decides to get rid of the body so nobody can blame her for what happened. She calls her brother and RC.
Haleigh's body is taken to the river where they know there are gators to get rid of the body. No body means nobody can be charged. It was an accident after all.
MC/RC concoct a story about being asleep when "somebody" came in and took Haleigh.
RC does his best to play the part to.the.hilt. He overacts for the police dispatcher and for the cameras.

Like I said. This is just my opinion.

If Ronald thought that Joe O would harm Haleigh why in the world would he publicly point the finger in his direction? We don't know what RC told Law Enforcement about Joe, but if I thought there was any hope whatsoever that my child might still be alive and taken for revenge, I sure as heck wouldn't plaster that in the media.

Law Enforcement has been back in to Tennessee numerous times in the past 10 months, and just recently according to Flora Hollars, I don't think Law Enforcement was going there for tea and cookies...lol.

Hasn't changed from the beginning. Haleigh was kidnapped by a pedophile. Niether Misty or Ron is not involved. I have always suspected Misty's cousin or a neighborhood pedophile.
Certainly alot more plausible than some of the wilder theories around. It's on my list too.

I thought it was Misty that pointed the finger at JO. But i have taken a little time off of WS for personal reasons, so i may have missed something..

ETA: I thought it was Ron who denied JO was at the MH.

If Joe was out like Chelsea states she thinks he was. Then Joe would have had to have an alibi and proof of where he was that night. Maybe the police know and that is why they aren't looking at him. Chelsea talks about him sleeping in his cloths and the van being moved, but if LE know where Joe went and he has a solid alibi, wouldn't they just leave it at that? IDK just thinking here...

What could have happened to Haleigh? My theory.
Please note this is MOO....and it is long.

In my opinion we need to be careful to distinguish between what COULD have happened and what LIKELY happened.

What COULD have happened leaves us open to all sorts of theories. All of them valid, but take us away from clearing the people in Haleigh's life starting with RC and MC. They should be looked at first and CLEARED first.
Haleigh COULD have been kidnapped by a pedophile.
Haleigh COULD have been kidnapped by a family member.
Haleigh COULD have been sold for drugs.
Haleigh COULD have been sleepwalking and thought that gator was a puppy.
The theories get wilder and wilder...because they COULD have happened.
...but are they likely?

No.

What I think is likely and should be discounted first is this.
Misty, a semi-literate, underage teenager, just recently having turned 17 was living with her 23/24 year old boyfriend. He has at least two children by another woman and possibly another (or more) child(ren) he doesn't pubically claim. Ron thinks MC is a little hottie and she thinks he is too. MC becomes the "babysiter" to his kids. Makes it easier for the two of them to hook-up without people looking down on them since she's underage and he's legally an adult.
However, it isn't all the half-hour sitcom life they thought it would be. There are drugs, immaturity, fighting families, ex's and children to deal with.
They have a rollercoaster relationship.
During one of their fights, MC leaves. She leaves for three days. She leaves RC with those kids. She likes the kids well enough and she likes playing house, but the kids have become her complete responsibility. She resents it. She feels used. Maybe she thinks RC loves those kids more than her. She tells him that she's pregnant to get more attention. Maybe she suspects RC is stepping out or thinking of stepping out on her. She's jealous. She tells him that she's preggers to keep him with her. I mean, she's a teenager. they're not exactly logical at the best of times.
She doesn't get to go out and play with kids her own age. Teenagers.
Due to her anger/resentment/jealousy she parties hard for three days.
RC needs to have somebody to watch the kids while he's at work, so he calls her up and makes up to get her to come back. She does...but they argue more after she's back. RC's not stupid. He knows she's still stoned, or maybe hungover from her wild weekend. He wants to punish her and how he does that is by using his kids. By making her watch them when she very obviously shouldn't be watching them. He thinks he's teaching her a lesson.
After school that day MC is still really hung over. She's testy, still resentful, still jealous. She's not as careful with the kids as she usually is.
RC calls around to friends and family to go check on MC and the kids. He wants an update on how is "punishment" is working.
While he's gone there's an accident. Maybe to get some rest MC slips the kids a micky. She and RC have done it more than once before to have some alone time, Maybe she's got some standing orders from RC to do this. Maybe RC himself gave the drugs to the kids, maybe he just told MC how much to giv them, but this time she gives Haleigh too much. It was an accident, but Haleigh dies and both RC and MC will be on the hook for it.
MC panics and decides to get rid of the body so nobody can blame her for what happened. She calls her brother and RC.
Haleigh's body is taken to the river where they know there are gators to get rid of the body. No body means nobody can be charged. It was an accident after all.
MC/RC concoct a story about being asleep when "somebody" came in and took Haleigh.
RC does his best to play the part to.the.hilt. He overacts for the police dispatcher and for the cameras.

Like I said. This is just my opinion.

Certainly plausible, Gota! The only thing I would differ on is that, if Haleigh died as a result of an accident, I think it's much more likely that Misty would call a brother, or brothers, for help than Ron. I think she would do her very best to hide the truth from Ron. I also believe that Ron's "overacting" is due to his somewhat strange personal demeanor. JMO.

BTW.. For the record.. The LVA test revealed Misty did not wake up at 3:00 somthing in the am like she claims she did....
So I suspect Misty wasn't asleep that night..

Sorry to be dense, but what is an LVA test?

Certainly plausible, Gota! The only thing I would differ on is that, if Haleigh died as a result of an accident, I think it's much more likely that Misty would call a brother, or brothers, for help than Ron. I think she would do her very best to hide the truth from Ron. I also believe that Ron's "overacting" is due to his somewhat strange personal demeanor. JMO.
ITA. I think Ron is a control freak, I am one too. It's something I have to constantly be aware of and try to control, lol. Haleigh being missing was a situation where he had no control, so he is losing it, thus, the swinging range of emotions we hear and see from him. I also think he has a bit of a thuggish, tough guy thing going on that he needs to get over. It's a facade he hides his real pain and feelings behind. All moo.

Kamky - I like your theory. I have wondered about that many times. Perhaps the bedwetting Misty referred to was a post-mortem urine release. That's why she babbles on about wet beds and blankets.

But here's my question. If Haleigh died from an overdose (went to sleep and didn't wake up), wouldn't cadaver dogs have hit on a death scent in the MH? Misty wouldn't have noticed she was dead for a while. Doesn't the body start to leave the death scent within 30 minutes?

What is LVA? LVA is a voice analysis technology capable of measuring truth and emotion in the voice. LVA is the most advanced means to verify the truth and determine deception available on the market today.

LVA measures voice frequency, not voice energy. As shown in technology like the fMRI, the voice contains the “DNA of thought”. It is not what the subject says, but how he says it that matters to the decoding algorithms that are the software’s active ingredients. LVA can be used in casual conversations or purposeful interrogations, in live encounters or, retrospectively, on recorded audio files.

LVA detects and analyzes the changes in the frequency of the voice, caused by uncontrollable physiological reactions that occur in all individuals when they intend to deceive.

LVA will also perceive deeper information from five levels of the subconscious, such as intent and how the subjects feel about what they are saying.

There is plenty of information on this if you google LVA voice analysis. It seems like a reliable source to start assessing information...imo.

Yes, I would think cadaver dogs would have picked up scent. If she died in water though and transported, I am not so sure. IF that happened and the tub was bleached clean, I don't think anything would be detected but that is pure speculation on my part.

I think Chelsea is bias about anything concerning Misty. On one hand, Chelsea says she was exhausted that night. She may not remember how she parked the van. I think she is deflecting to protect Misty. She has been close with Misty. Remember when she physically got involved for Misty against Amber's mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member