DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty mentions TOMMY & his ways.
She also mentions a FRIEND with Tommy

And she mentions JOE Oversteet
LE was made aware the first day of Tommy and Joe's ways, by Misty. 10 months later they have not been arrested or linked to the crime, named as poi's, nothing, nodda. Yep that means they are not guilty of stealing HaLeigh. I doubt they would keep her alive or give her to someone else that would keep her alive. I believe we would of found Haleigh just as they found Shaina (sp?). LE is leaning hard on the Cummings trying to break Misty and force her to admit what she did do that allowed someone to come into that home and take HaLeigh.

Knowing what we know now....

I belieive Haeigh was sold.

Great points texasmommy. But was it proven to be Haleigh's footprint? In Florida the nights may be cool, but the days are warm enough for little ones to be out barefoot. The footprint could have belonged to another neighborhood child, put there earlier that day.
Also I doubt LE would release anything about Haleigh being dead. They will continue to say they are searching for a live Haleigh. It's a common tatic for LE when they are investigating a case. And, let's face it, they haven't really release much at all.
As for little Butterbean, it has been said he did have something to say about his sister's disappearance. Squeeky shoes, a person in black and a bouncing couch. I think he was awake for some of whatever went on at the home that night, even if he was in bed and pretended to be asleep.
I'm enjoying your posts tonight. You're really digging into the clues or lack of them. Thanks for keeping us thinking.
LOL Thanks.
Az have you seen the aerial photos of the area and the trailer? I believe one trailer on one side of Ron was empty and the other on the other side did have children living there. I again take note of the officer mentioning small child's foot print. The location of that path leading to the waters edge would of been a significant find IMO and a good PO would of questioned the neighbors about allowing there children that day to use the trail and if they where barefoot. I have not heard that this particular find had been discredited by LE as we have heard them do on some items that where found. I do not want to argue a point but it is to coincidental not to be HaLeigh's IMO.

I say it because I have no knowledge that the bed was assembled before I saw it on the walk-through video with TN. Do you know that it was assembled beforehand?
Nope I do not.

Letting the children share the room with rc and his ...uhm...girlfriend does not conjure up a picture of a "loving" parent...it does quite the opposite for me. Can't imagine having a teenager in bed with a man who has two children sleeping in the room with them. I am sure this is why he at least decided to change to story to Haleigh slept in her own mattress. I am sure he would have changed rooms if he could but it was too late because Misty had already reported to the officers they were ALL in the same bed.

Good point whisp, now that I think about it. My earlier post ref'd when my DH is out of town overnight. Given Ron's work hours, I'm not sure that he would expect or appreciate having to share a bed with 3 others nor would he very much want to pick them up and move them to their own rooms/beds.

His relationship with Misty was "fresh" enough that I would imagine they would still be doing more in the bedroom than just sleeping.

IDK - it's very confusing especially when you try to factor in her alleged extracurricular activities over the previous weekend and all the other carp we have learned over the past 9+ months.

Okay, I concede on the bed issue. Either Misty loved the kids and they all snuggled up together or Haleigh was a bed wetter and she was on the mattress by the big mattress on the floor. They were all cold, IDK.

But why didn't she have shoes on to leave the house, but someone replaced what she was wearing. Or did they just remove the shirt and shorts and she left unconscious or dead wrapped in a blanket? I believe this to be the case, no shoes, no cloths, maybe under ware and wrapped in a blanket.

Haleigh may not have even wet the bed. Misty said it smelled. It might not be true, and I thought TN said that Haleigh didn't wet the bed. I figure that Misty was seen by Jr. doing some cleaning and switching around of blankets so she had to come up with something. As for her saying they were all in the same bed, I think she said on NG that they were all sleeping right there together and I took that it could mean that they were all there together in the same room.

Haleigh may not have even wet the bed. Misty said it smelled. It might not be true, and I thought TN said that Haleigh didn't wet the bed. I figure that Misty was seen by Jr. doing some cleaning and switching around of blankets so she had to come up with something. As for her saying they were all in the same bed, I think she said on NG that they were all sleeping right there together and I took that it could mean that they were all there together in the same room.

That's kinda the whole problem imo txvicki. They leave so much open to speculation and interpretation with these stories and while the stories stay along the same lines, it's just the devil in those little details that are hard to keep straight each time something is told....if you're not telling the truth, that is. If you are then it just spills out the same no matter how many times you tell it. What each of them has said COULD mean alot of things, now if we could figure out what it does mean maybe there would be an end to this madness...jmho..

Who got paid? The Croslins have all acted like they have been broke and down on a dime.

Maybe it was due to someone owing a debt that they could not pay and no one got paid, just payment taken in the form of a little girl.

Who would want a child for a debt? Doesn't sound like a very good trade off unless they want to kill the child.

RC is small potatoes....don't see him in that kind of scene but I have been surprised before. However; this still doesn't explain the inconsistencies on both of their parts. I would think their explanation would be clear and remain consistent if this occurred.

Misty told and reported that they all were sleeping in the queen bed. RC agreed with this also and stated it "live" on video. It changes in a few days to Haleigh was sleeping in a different bed across from the main bed. rc also agrees with this story....go figure.

The fact that he agreed to both stories is concerning.

Before you can jump to conclusions about cs abducting her own child, there should be good reason to clear Misty and Ron. The first ones need to be cleared before you start looking at the other people in the case. I have yet to read about anyone clearing the two main attorney driven suspects. For the people that have excluded them, how exactly did you come to that conclusion.

Please don't start on YOU believe rc was at work. We have hashed that to death and we do not have any truth on his hours....if you say the LE cleared him and believe him, they only have about 8 hours. We have a 12 hour time line. And how do you clear Misty? If you say she was not home, how do you prove it? She, TN, AS, rc place her there at least till 8:30pm. In fact they say all night. The fact that one can't absolve misty or ron should leave them wide open for involvement. If they would talk and explain themselves and they were innocent, they wouldn't need attorneys.

I've really tried to get the scenario in my mind in order to test the theory that CS came into the mh and took Haleigh and I can't get it to work. I just can't see a mother waiting outside of the mh just waiting for Misty to go to sleep so that she can steal Haleigh out of her bed just inches to 3 feet away from an adult (close enough to being an adult to say adult). Everything would have to be so perfect, it would have to be like the perferct storm theory. Jr. would have to be in deep sleep, Misty totally in deep sleep, and Haleigh in totally deep sleep, enought so that she would not wake up while being snatched. But first, you would have to get into the home. With everyone in deep sleep, how would you do it? If you knocked on the door and someone opened it for you, then that would totally do away with everyone was asleep theory. How did CS get into the home without anyone knowing about it? Please, help from anyone who believes this. I need to know so that I can add this as a possibility or cross it off the list as impossible. Help, please.

Okay, I concede on the bed issue. Either Misty loved the kids and they all snuggled up together or Haleigh was a bed wetter and she was on the mattress by the big mattress on the floor. They were all cold, IDK.

But why didn't she have shoes on to leave the house, but someone replaced what she was wearing. Or did they just remove the shirt and shorts and she left unconscious or dead wrapped in a blanket? I believe this to be the case, no shoes, no cloths, maybe under ware and wrapped in a blanket.

I think Haleigh left the mh wrapped in a blanket too, Bern.

Does anyone recall what the search recovered along with that weird chair in the woods. I though there was a shovel nearby ...guess I will have to research that one, that is, if it is still around on the web anywhere.

Hi Blue,

I just have never thought of this as a kidnapping, never. I have looked at all the scenarios and it just doesn't make sense to me. But what does in this case? I am only looking at past crimes, outcomes and past patterns of cases and from what I am reading and what I feel, my gut says cover up of an accident. But Ron has been a puzzle for a lot of people because his actions have led people to believe he is involved. If he isn't, it will surprise a lot of people from what I am reading here and other places. JMO for today....
Despite all the dysfunction in this family, I would love to see HaLeigh returned home to spend Christmas with her family if she is still alive. If not, Ron could be saying someone stole his daughter to cast suspicion off of himself, like when Casey said Zanny the Nanny took Caylee and she didn't know where her daughter was.

Hasn't changed from the beginning. Haleigh was kidnapped by a pedophile. Niether Misty or Ron is not involved. I have always suspected Misty's cousin or a neighborhood pedophile.

He doesn't have any enemies. LOL
I am sure he knows Misty was not in the home when HaLeigh was taken.
When he said this has nothing to do with custody and he did not know who took or had Haleigh taken.I am sure he knows who is behind all of this also, in fact his attorney has stated who in Rons opinion needs to be looked at.
Zanny the Nanny?

Hasn't changed from the beginning. Haleigh was kidnapped by a pedophile. Niether Misty or Ron is not involved. I have always suspected Misty's cousin or a neighborhood pedophile.

BBM...You got that right... Neither of them are NOT involved.. They are both involved....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper