Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. No convincing needed... really just trying to play devil's advocate... to myself:waitasec: :crazy:

:parrot:

Van door could have been open and he could have attempted to pull her out of a moving van..I'm more inclined to believe she was accidentally shot though..
I have no problem thinking Ron C cornered and forced Misty down a lonesome dirt road to inflict bodily harm to her and Haleigh paid the ultimate price...JMO

We need to remember TJ Ward stated the LVA Misty took revealed Haleigh was never put to bed that night...And the story about the pee blanket never happened...JMO..

I would be leaning toward drug overdose, if Hayleigh wasn't kidnapped (for real), as the fact that no one called for medical help is telling. A blow to the head, an injury-they can be explained as accidents. A drug overdose? Not so much. The fact that Ron called home so many times, called people to go over and check-indicates he already knew something was wrong. I don't think this was a normal pattern. Even if Misty wasn't home, and discovered a dead child upon her return-I don't think Ron would cover that up. So either she really WAS kidnapped (and Ron may have an idea of who, but now where she is-someone HE is afraid of), or something happened that pointed to their illegal activities and had to be concealed. Not an injury, even caused by fighting with Misty-children fall, they hit their heads...a gun injury or drug overdose would need to be concealed.
if she had taken an overdose, they could've gotten rid of their stash & said that one of Misty's doper cousins left it there. no need to hide a body. If Haleigh was severely beaten-not just one blow-the injuries couldn't be explained away as an accident. Multiple injuries & bruises to her head & body, or a gun shot wound both be causes for a cover-up.

(bbm) Personally I think there was a far more ominous purpose for GMS' visit that eve... thus her reluctance to even divulge or disclose this for nearly 10 days IIRC and in turn the stretching of the time of that visit from earlier to eventually 8:00 pm.

And I don't think GMS--and Nurse Elysa--were dropping off anything. Their visit was only disclosed when it became necessary to corroborate RC's alibi of being at work and Haleigh still being alive. JMO

Misty never gave a time when Tommy and the kids left that evening. Maybe GGMS had to slide her timeline a little bit to make sure that Tommy would not come forward and say that she was not there at the original time because he was there and did not see her.

if she had taken an overdose, they could've gotten rid of their stash & said that one of Misty's doper cousins left it there. no need to hide a body. If Haleigh was severely beaten-not just one blow-the injuries couldn't be explained away as an accident. Multiple injuries & bruises to her head & body, or a gun shot wound both be causes for a cover-up.
If they had given her drugs to sleep, wouldn't that make for a Felony Murder charge ? If they had given her drugs before this, they might have been aware that through hair testing it would come out (they may have learned this through the Casey A. case).

Unless Tommy has no clue and it's only Timmy, I'm just not picking up on any craftiness, caginess, hedging or concealment on the part of either Croslin bro really. To be perfectly honest it is from the other conversations between RC and TN that my warning buzzers and alarm bells were going off. But that's just me.

kiki, I haven't heard the phone convo between TN and RC, do you have a link?

Very plausible-a sudden stop, hitting the dash or windshield...but then, why not seek emergency medical treatment? Call an ambulance, drive to hospital etc...why the cover-up? Why all the lies and discrepancies? It could be simply said an animal ran out and brakes got slammed. Even if Hayliegh wasn't buckled, that wouldn't be murder charges...makes no sense...even if it were Misty, driving without a license, the best bet would still be to seek medical attention..IMO

Maybe because they were worried that they would still be investigated, and their drug dealings would be discovered?

kiki, I haven't heard the phone convo between TN and RC, do you have a link?

Bits and pieces were played on NG yesterday... definitely worth a listen, tho it was very uncomfortable to listen to... and many are convinced they of course now know their convo's are being aired--thus playing to the public. Transcripts are on cnn (NG), I have to try and find link to video tho.

From August 13 2009 we heard this eg,

'Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

The interviews with Misty Cummings have produced different pictures, he said. She was alone with Cummings’ children the night Haleigh disappeared. She has told authorities she woke up about 3 a.m. and found the 5-year-old missing.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-08-09/story/haleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

And again August 17, 2009 this was reported,

'Lt. Johnny Greenwood with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office says law enforcement officials are wanting your information on this case. He says they are missing just one piece of this puzzle. All they want to do is bring HaLeigh Cummings home.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office also confirmed earlier reports that an FDLE agent is now combing through all leads to make sure nothing is missed.

The Sky has also learned that Misty Croslin-Cummings was asked again to come in for re-questioning in the child's disappearance. Misty now has an attorney and both have declined the request for futher quesioning.'

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4999874.php?

Thank you for this information Kiki. I do recall now that Misty hired her attorney in August, but I couldn't remember about Ron. So this is when they both shut down? I have to wonder what LE was asking them that made them both retain attorneys?

I wasted a taste of good wine on that comment.:dance:

That's just wrong to waste a perfectly good glass of wine lone, here's one to replace it - cheers friend ~

red_wine-1.png

That has always been a frustrating bit that we have seen absolutely nothing about the AC man at the mobile home. We also never heard when Tommy and the kids left. Misty doesn't mention GGMS on the voice analysis either when she is going through the activities of February 9th and this test was months after GGMS made the statement about being at the mobile home that evening. I guess GGMS story wasn't part of the script that Misty was told to follow.

I think you're right tho lone, you're refreshing my memory now thinking it was GMS who claimed Haleigh was popping wheelies... er ye-ah... right... (my daughter's seven now and it's all she can do to balance her two wheeler which is fairly typical of a six or seven yr old I think--but certainly no five year-old pops wheelies--w training wheels no less. :rolleyes:

Non-family Witnesses say:
1. rc was driving recklessly while parents were at bus stop in 7:30 (?)AM...Santos
1. Misty picked up Haleigh that day at 3:30.....Santos
2. It was said rc chased misty (who was driving tommy's van) out to the HWY....WHO?
3. One neighbor (Poppy) saw rc's altima at the MH that day at late day. (Paul)
4. Poppy neighbor saw-heard misty walkin, talking and crying on the phone around 3:00am.(Judy)

a...By this we have misty seen only at 3:30 in the PM and 3:00 in the AM.
b...rc tells us he is fighting with misty on the phone at 8:30 over baby-sitting. If true, we still do not know if misty was at the MH when he was talking to her.

according to outsiders, I can only place misty at the MH at 3:00am.

Does anyone have a link to WHO saw Haleigh playing in the front of the MH on Feb9?

if something happened to Haleigh while Ron was still home, & then she later died, both he & Mistywould be murderers. Then throw in people dropping by to check on her-they'd be murderers too. Because none of them sought help. Even if Ron was @ work when something happened, but told Misty to not call for help-maybe even arranged for a family member to check instead-he'd be a murderer. Then add in the disposing of Haleigh's body & numerous other charges...this may be why so many seemed to be involved in the cover-up.

Thank you for the nice long post whips :dance: it's not like you lol. J/k. I know "nobody reads them" but actually I do :crazy: And don't you ever talk about having poor memory again LOL ;)

Well......I'm just gonna wait for Detective Monk to show up and say "Here's what happened" cause at this point I'm betting he knows just about as much how to answer that as any of us!

jmoo

If Haleigh was given drugs and overdosed, I can see Ron not wanting to call LE and risking an "accident" story. With his previous drug charges and the fact that he shy's away from calling the cops (has others do it for him), I can see him disposing of the body instead. Didn't they shave JR's hair right after Haleigh went missing ?

Non-family Witnesses say:
1. rc was driving recklessly while parents were at bus stop in 7:30 (?)AM...Santos
1. Misty picked up Haleigh that day at 3:30.....Santos
2. It was said rc chased misty (who was driving tommy's van) out to the HWY....WHO?
3. One neighbor Poppy saw rc's altima at the MH that day at late day. (Paul)
4. Poppy neighbor saw-heard misty walkin, talking and crying on the phone around 3:00am.(Judy)

a...By this we have misty seen only at 3:30 in the PM and 3:00 in the AM.
b...rc tells us he is fighting with misty on the phone at 8:30 over baby-sitting. If true, we still do not know if misty was at the MH when he was talking to her.

You are quite right about that - we have no information on where Misty was during that 8:30 pm phone call. The best we can hope for is LE does know from the cell tower data. Which as I recall from back in August, LE said there was some problems retreiving that data. Hopefully that has been resolved.

For one moment pretend GGMa Sykes did see the kids at 7:30 - I would be interested in knowing if GGMa Sykes called Ron after that time and before the 8:30 pm phone argument. I have a feeling she did and that actually precipitated the argument. I just have this feeling.

& I think that's a real possibility. People go to big extremes to cover their tracks. Drug users, especially, will sit there & watch a friend seizure out & die of an overdose-then get up & leave the body. No 911 for these people. Now, if Haleigh were beaten, instead of an OD, I can see them all justifying a cover-up, but an OD is also a possibility-just depends how far these people would go to protect Ron's reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky