Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just wrong to waste a perfectly good glass of wine lone, here's one to replace it - cheers friend ~

red_wine-1.png

OH, you are so kind. I'll drink this before 8 pm, when Nancy Grace comes on.......

I tried again to understand what rc was saying on the tape yesterday but he mumbles. I guess I will have to wait for a transcript.

You are quite right about that - we have no information on where Misty was during that 8:30 pm phone call. The best we can hope for is LE does know from the cell tower data. Which as I recall from back in August, LE said there was some problems retreiving that data. Hopefully that has been resolved.

For one moment pretend GGMa Sykes did see the kids at 7:30 - I would be interested in knowing if GGMa Sykes called Ron after that time and before the 8:30 pm phone argument. I have a feeling she did and that actually precipitated the argument. I just have this feeling.

Maybe he left the kids alone..till he could find misty.

If misty said she would be there and didn't show up, he would be beyond angry...

(bbm) Personally I think there was a far more ominous purpose for GMS' visit that eve... thus her reluctance to even divulge or disclose this for nearly 10 days IIRC and in turn the stretching of the time of that visit from earlier to eventually 8:00 pm.

And I don't think GMS--and Nurse Elysa--were dropping off anything. Their visit was only disclosed when it became necessary to corroborate RC's alibi of being at work and Haleigh still being alive. JMO

:parrot:

Why on earth have we not heard a single comment or statement from Nurse Elysa? Not even a peep from AH, Cobra or TJ, WTH? She could be the missing piece of the puzzle who is not willing to be charged with the coverup. Where the heck is she?

FWIW my responses in (surprise, squint your eyes lol) green... will bold, :blowkiss:

Whisperer said:
Non-family Witnesses say:
1. rc was driving recklessly while parents were at bus stop in 7:30 (?)AM...Santos
1. Misty picked up Haleigh that day at 3:30.....Santos
2. It was said rc chased misty (who was driving tommy's van) out to the HWY....WHO?
3. One neighbor Poppy saw rc's altima at the MH that day at late day. (Paul)
4. Poppy neighbor saw-heard misty walkin, talking and crying on the phone around 3:00am.(Judy)

a...By this we have misty seen only at 3:30 in the PM and 3:00 in the AM.
b...rc tells us he is fighting with misty on the phone at 8:30 over baby-sitting. If true, we still do not know if misty was at the MH when he was talking to her.

...I do not know of the neighbor that claims to have seen Haleigh playing that day. If true, was misty there or was tommy watching the kids till misty arrived, afterall she had the van according to the neighbor.

My recollection (FWIW) is that neighbors reported simply "children playing outside."

When did misty FIRST arrive at the MH that day? And how did the blue van she was driving get to Timmy's and Chlesea's in Crescent City?

Great question... we have only reports of her driving--allegedly w Haleigh and boys--in opposite direction of Green and Tyler.

We have a problem here because Chelsea HAD to be using that car all day...if she was telling the truth because she states she drove her MIL to Gainsville to see Hank in the hospital. She speaks of a very busy and tiring day. Did Timmy go with her? Was he working? Did they have two cars? Who was watching their kids? Regardless the van sustained some damage that Chelsea says occurred Feb 9/10.

Very troubling about the scratch on van, but it would not appear at least to be the nature of damage which would have caused a fatal injury--but more points to the possibility of going off road.

My problem with rc and misty starts at 7:30am. None of their story about Haleigh and her travels make sense to me. Driving 12.5 miles in opposite direction to please a child's wardrobe change makes no sense. According witnesses they had to have passed by when bus was arriving to take children to school. This would make Haleigh late for school...YET there is no tardy on her attendance record.

This is just ridiculous IMO to attempt to make a 30 or more minute round trip just to get a particular outfit for a FIVE year old which will cause child to be late for school.

The entire taking Haleigh to school and picking up Haleigh has many red flags around it. Where was jr during this entire day? The story about the school, the sleeping, waking up and ron getting ready for work at noon, jr sleeping when rc goes to bus stop is all highly questionable.

Maybe the correction was made by school, from "absent" TO "present," after Haleigh arrived. Guess we have different hunches about this, I believe accounts of bus stop that afternoon.

Now, once again, LE wants to go back in the timeline by a few weeks. This is puzzling. By saying this, it all but leaves out an impulsive act by one of the two.

Maybe they mean retracing conflicts between RC eg and others? This is puzzling to me too :confused:

if something happened to Haleigh while Ron was still home, & then she later died, both he & Mistywould be murderers. Then throw in people dropping by to check on her-they'd be murderers too. Because none of them sought help. Even if Ron was @ work when something happened, but told Misty to not call for help-maybe even arranged for a family member to check instead-he'd be a murderer. Then add in the disposing of Haleigh's body & numerous other charges...this may be why so many seemed to be involved in the cover-up.

Yep, and I am impatiently waiting for ALL of them to be arrested...JMO

Yes I have considered a changing of the guards scenario which could easily explain how there could be shared culpability--MC for not showing up as expected to (at least in RC's mind), and RC for having left children alone anyway.

From August 13 2009 we heard this eg,

'Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

Yes, Ronald, difficult question. What do you say?

Just maybe..."Look, I'll come every day and answer every question that you want to ask me, I'll give you the complete description of what I did the day Haleigh went missing, the years before, the days after, I'll tell you any little thing, no matter how meaningless it seems to me, I'll do whatever you need me to do to eliminate your suspicions of me and move forward in this investigation. I know I didn't do it but I understand you can't be sure unless you can prove that I didn't or find out who did, so I'll try to help you in any way I possibly can. I don't protect anybody, I'll be completely truthful, I don't have anything to hide so I'll hide nothing. Granted, it's a nuisance to be interviewed again and I would prefer not to be on the suspect list, but it's all for Haleigh and I appreciate you for doing these interviews for her."

:twocents:

How did he go from resisting interviews to voluntarily committing himself to several years in jail just to aid LE in the investigation? :behindbar:

This statement is one of the things that make me think whatever happened RC knows. A missing child's parent should be interested in talking with the detectives.

If you saw the Nancy Grace show last night she was very careful the way that she worded her statement concerning Ron's alibi. She stated that LE had confirmed that the hours Ron was at work were the same as the hours he said that he was at work. It appears that no one will state when he started work.:waitasec:

& I think that's a real possibility. People go to big extremes to cover their tracks. Drug users, especially, will sit there & watch a friend seizure out & die of an overdose-then get up & leave the body. No 911 for these people. Now, if Haleigh were beaten, instead of an OD, I can see them all justifying a cover-up, but an OD is also a possibility-just depends how far these people would go to protect Ron's reputation.

How well I know this. I was left by a "friend" on the diag of the UofM campus when I od'd and began seizing in my late teens (19) as it was drug-related and they'd supplied the drugs. Thankfully I survived but not before having quite a close call--near death experience I believe it's called--hovering over my body before being rescusitated... nice friend lol.:angel:

I just don't know, we have witnesses saying Misty picked up Haleigh at the bus stop and heading away from Green Lane after slapping a little boy in the van and talking about getting bad %$^&. I have learned over the past year nothing is as it seems to be.

I'm more inclined to think GGMa Sykes and Misty got into an argument at 7:30 and Misty threatened to walk right then. GGMa called Ron and a fight ensued. In which case Misty would be mad at the kids and take it out on them. If Haleigh wasn't cooperating well...

Trying to read and catch up but power issues etc remain...so if addressed I apologize in advance...

we have Steph Watts stating that Tommy and MC were smoking pot that afternoon...:waitasec:

We also from seeing the vigil pix and the way people were dressed that night and it was colder last year...well if feeding kids on an apparently unheated porch makes any sense it is lost on me....so who was THERE?

Like a couple of other folks I wonder just what MC KNOWS...she couldn't or wouldn't (?) ID the clothing re Haleigh...there is to me a mystery as to that entire day...maybe a thread just containing what we have heard been told about 2-09 would help clarify...JMO...etc :)

Seems to me we should have some more answers by now. If LE has found evidence in the MH that directly negates Misty's accounts that evening then I say spill some of it. Put in the press and let everyone, her family included know there's evidence she is lying....turn up the pressure I say!

[Snipped & BBM]

I've always thought more public pressure should have been applied to both Misty and Ronald. My gosh, they can't even stand people staring at them, much less anyone accusing them of a crime! Let the inmates start yelling at them too. Misty can't wait to get to the general population. She must think she's going to make new friends. Maybe she will, I don't know. Someone has already braided her hair for her. Go figure.

I just don't know, we have witnesses saying Misty picked up Haleigh at the bus stop and heading away from Green Lane after slapping a little boy in the van and talking about getting bad %$^&. I have learned over the past year nothing is as it seems to be.

I'm more inclined to think GGMa Sykes and Misty got into an argument at 7:30 and Misty threatened to walk right then. GGMa called Ron and a fight ensued. In which case Misty would be mad at the kids and take it out on them. If Haleigh wasn't cooperating well...

could well be..but I detect a rift between AS and TN and can't quite put my finger on it...

What if MC DID pick the kids up, went back to the trailer, and RC told her to get the h#@l out of there, TN or GMS would be watching the kids. MC left, RC called the grandmothers, and either he couldn't get ahold of them OR they couldn't/wouldn't babysit...hence, TN calls MC and tells her she will PAY her to watch the children, she will get the "okay" from RC.

By the time MC shows up, something horrible has happened - and everyone goes into CYA mode. Just a thought....

GGMS did recently say, all she could do was be angry at Misty. I wonder what was said too.

could well be..but I detect a rift between AS and TN and can't quite put my finger on it...

I also detect a rift between Ron and GGMa - for some reason, I can't imagine GGMa Sykes being so quiet during her phone calls with Ron. In two of them she maybe has said 30 words. Maybe she is totally ticked he was living in her house and dealing drugs, image seems to be very important to the Cummings side for some reason. JMO GGMa Sykes has gotten a dose of reality and she didn't like it.

Trying to read and catch up but power issues etc remain...so if addressed I apologize in advance...

we have Steph Watts stating that Tommy and MC were smoking pot that afternoon...:waitasec:

We also from seeing the vigil pix and the way people were dressed that night and it was colder last year...well if feeding kids on an apparently unheated porch makes any sense it is lost on me....so who was THERE?

Like a couple of other folks I wonder just what MC KNOWS...she couldn't or wouldn't (?) ID the clothing re Haleigh...there is to me a mystery as to that entire day...maybe a thread just containing what we have heard been told about 2-09 would help clarify...JMO...etc :)

N/k... makes no sense to me either HH. IMO GMS never intended to reveal she OR Elysa were ever at the mh or to place herself there whatsoever--until it became absolutely imperative to stretch the timeline and produce a witness who could affirm Haleigh still alive in order to corroborate RC's (wuz at werk) alibi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member