Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also detect a rift between Ron and GGMa - for some reason, I can't imagine GGMa Sykes being so quiet during her phone calls with Ron. In two of them she maybe has said 30 words. Maybe she is totally ticked he was living in her house and dealing drugs, image seems to be very important to the Cummings side for some reason. JMO GGMa Sykes has gotten a dose of reality and she didn't like it.

I couldn't understand Misty and Ron living with her and her being okay with it an all. I know we heard she or Tim Miller, she was going to make her take those test, when he was in town. I can't remember the exact usage but she was really mad at the time at Misty. So I think she got a eye full of them both and has to wonder why in h*ll he married her. I know I for one would be questioning it and a lot of other stuff.

I also detect a rift between Ron and GGMa - for some reason, I can't imagine GGMa Sykes being so quiet during her phone calls with Ron. In two of them she maybe has said 30 words. Maybe she is totally ticked he was living in her house and dealing drugs, image seems to be very important to the Cummings side for some reason. JMO GGMa Sykes has gotten a dose of reality and she didn't like it.

I suspect some reality is setting in and she is NOW scared because she knows she has lied in order to cover for her precious grandson.....GGMS isn't doing anything right now but back peddling to save her OWN rear...JMO

GGMS did recently say, all she could do was be angry at Misty. I wonder what was said too.

Yes she did and then we have the TN phone msg to Tim M that MC's ready to break....something ain't right...could well be that they all have so much anger that's been unspoken that the threats they levy to "out" the other may be clouding things...

UGH.

What if MC DID pick the kids up, went back to the trailer, and RC told her to get the h#@l out of there, TN or GMS would be watching the kids. MC left, RC called the grandmothers, and either he couldn't get ahold of them OR they couldn't/wouldn't babysit...hence, TN calls MC and tells her she will PAY her to watch the children, she will get the "okay" from RC.

By the time MC shows up, something horrible has happened - and everyone goes into CYA mode. Just a thought....

This is VERY plausible IMO... and in fact could explain any rift which may exist between GMS and TN--if GMS blames TN for calling on Misty instead of going to Green La right away to watch kids herself. Enough blame to go around, not difficult to see how this scenario--which need never have gone farther than this foursome or five if RC's uncle eg was roped in--might've been kept under wraps all this time.

Of course this still doesn't answer the question of what actually happened--but of one thing I, like LE, am convinced. This was no stranger abduction. And w/e happened left no trace in the mh (afawk) and wasn't anything they were willing to come forward w so I'm back to OD--OR if Haleigh did not stay indoors rather wandered outside behind the mh, it is possible it involved accidental drowning, or firearms accident. The negligence involved in leaving them unsupervised alone may itself have been sufficient to prevent RC from being truthful.

:parrot:

N/k... makes no sense to me either HH. IMO GMS never intended to reveal she OR Elysa were ever at the mh or to place herself there whatsoever--until it became absolutely imperative to stretch the timeline and produce a witness who could affirm Haleigh still alive in order to corroborate RC's (wuz at werk) alibi.

ETA I forgot to add I think it's equally significant that GMS stopped short of placing herself inside the mh. There is a reason for that.... IMO because a smart grandma never places herself at the scene :angel: and this again speaks to an OD or something inside the home... what else can occur inside of that mh w/out leaving a trace? Not firearms discharge in all likelihood.

If a child expires on a bed or blanket OTOH... you simply WASH THE BLANKET.

I've always felt Haleigh was shaken or suffered the fatal effects of a soft head injury at the hands of a very enraged father on a very intense day-- taking several hours to fully succumb. :(

After that, all hands on deck to CYA-- Misty, TN, GGS, and Ron, perhaps even more.

What could possibly be the reason LE wants to go back in time to solve this case?

1...Are they looking at a plan?
2...Are they looking for a revenge motive?
3...Are they looking for a weapon?

Le says rn and/or misty know the perp.
.. they tell us it was foul play. They have evidence.

What evidence do they have that tells them r & m know who it is. If they suspect r & m, why the necessity to go back in time? What could be back in time that would make r or m want to hurt a child?

1. Was misty jealous over not having her own child and always watching others?
2. was misty pregnant and lost a child or was she forced to have an abotion?

Motives for rc are not existent. I only can picture him in rage and that is impulsvie and would not need to go back in time.

Is there another family member involved with her demise? I have to assume that LE is looking at a homicide and they need to find the body to make an arrest. Who hid the body? We now know it was no stranger so the profiling of each family member is necessary. How each would deal with this would be in a different manner.

I've always felt Haleigh was shaken or suffered the fatal effects of a soft head injury at the hands of a very enraged father on a very intense day-- taking several hours to fully succumb. :(

After that, all hands on deck to CYA-- Misty, TN, GGS, and Ron, perhaps even more.

I hate thinking about this, it's so horribly depressing... not that there are any 'good' options here. :(

I just don't know, we have witnesses saying Misty picked up Haleigh at the bus stop and heading away from Green Lane after slapping a little boy in the van and talking about getting bad %$^&. I have learned over the past year nothing is as it seems to be.

I'm more inclined to think GGMa Sykes and Misty got into an argument at 7:30 and Misty threatened to walk right then. GGMa called Ron and a fight ensued. In which case Misty would be mad at the kids and take it out on them. If Haleigh wasn't cooperating well...

This could have happened but doesn't explain, to me anyway, the strong support the Cummings family showed for Misty after that night. I just can't imagine Misty not getting beaten to death if events happened this way. But, we don't really know what the heck happened.:waitasec:

What could possibly be the reason LE wants to go back in time to solve this case?

What evidence do they have that tells them r & m know who it is. If they suspect r & m, why the necessity to go back in time? What could be back in time that would make r or m want to hurt a child?

Motives for rc are not existent. I only can picture him in rage and that is impulsvie and would not need to go back in time.

Is there another family member involved with her demise? I have to assume that LE is looking at a homicide and they need to find the body to make an arrest. Who hid the body? We now know it was no stranger so the profiling of each family member is necessary. How each would deal with this would be in a different manner.

Ron knows Misty, Misty knows Ron. And if they suspect drugs were involved ("foul play"), it could be they're attempting to trace previous purchases of these, to determine whether there were substances in the home at that time from which Haleigh could have OD'd (good luck w that... :angel:)

That, or as I said retracing conflict/s involving RC (or as you put it, revenge motive) are all I can come up w. (The problems between he and MC over the preceding week eg, anyone who may have enraged or made RC jealous etc :waitasec:)

BBM.. Thinking way out of the box here..

Since I believe TN and GGMS have been aware of what happened since the beginning, I suspect they insisted her remains be disposed of properly...I'll venture to say she or her ashes are buried somewhere on property belonging to a family member... I haven't ruled out Ron C having a connection to someone employed at that funeral home...
Also, it was revealed on this site from an email that he was out looking for quick money that night...He needed money for something that evening...JMO

BBM Good Point...but we've all been wondering when Haleigh was last seen on Green. When was Misty last seen on Green? If MC did pick her up--she is said to have driven away from Green.. maybe she met up with Ron, told him she wasn't gonna babysit--what time were the calls TN made to Misty offering to pay?...Then Ron drove the kids home and AS was asked to check on them as they were left alone pending MC's return....from this point there are several fill in the blanks... JMO

BBM.. Thinking out the box here..

Since I believe TN and GGMS have been aware of what happened since the beginning, I suspect they insisted her remains be disposed of properly...I'll venture to say she or her ashes are buried somewhere on property belonging to a family member... I haven't ruled out Ron C having a connection to someone employed at that funeral home...
Also, it was revealed on this site from an email that he was out looking for quick money that night...He needed money for something that evening...JMO

Good (or actually horrible) thoughts em. This would have necessitated the digging of a makeshift grave that night tho, and it would be so risky to put her on property belonging to them.

Of course OTOH I can see how a dispute over the manner in which Haleigh was to be disposed could easily lead to a rift...

Had GMS wished this to be done eg, and TN was too afraid she might be discovered and more interested in protecting RC, then there could've been serious conflict w even deep lingering resentment.

So many things don't make sense. The bus stop -- MC picked her up, RC picked her up. TN saying she picked her up on Nancy Grace but transcripts don't show it. The bus stop has to be important.

There's a part of me that thinks MC knows what happened but also a part of me thinks that she was out of it and really doesn't know what happened. I sometimes think the Cummings clan told her she was there and Haleigh went missing on her watch and she believes this because she really has no idea what happened. It just doesn't make sense to cover for her if she was truly responsible. No sense at all.

That house that Nay said they went to...with the mexicans has always intrigued me.

Were the mexicans the drug runners? Some how WBG or Lindsy (St Augustine) knew this house. WBG went with them. Nay claims misty and she huddled next to WBG as Lindsy did the work to get money (I say drugs).

Did one of the three steal drugs from these guys? Are WBG, RC and Jerome all connected by drugs or girls?

Good (or actually horrible) thoughts em. This would have necessitated the digging of a makeshift grave that night tho, and it would be so risky to put her on property belonging to them.

Of course OTOH I can see how a dispute over the manner in which Haleigh was to be disposed could easily lead to a rift...

Had GMS wished this to be done eg, and TN was too afraid she might be discovered and more interested in protecting RC, then there could've been serious conflict w even deep lingering resentment.

BBM... Truth be known my husband died in August of 2001 and we didn't bury his ashes until July of 2002..If she was cremated her ashes could have been hidden. To my knowledge, none of their homes were ever checked.. HELL-O we don't even really know where TN lives...LOL.. Not funny , but nonetheless... still true...JMO

I see the two problems as being the pink shirt and her arrival at school. If misty walked her into the classroom, she would certainly know exactly what misty was wearing. So would rc because he drove 25 miles out of his way GMA's to get her outfit...yet the school doesn't have her as Tardy.

So misty being a teenage girl would remember clothing of a little girl VERY WELL....they are experts at describing what people wear when girls are that age. They are also very good at the little details that others never notice.

YET, it was described she wore the pink shirt (hanna m) and tan shorts to school. No shoe description was given that I know of. Tan shorts were located by the bed in the master bedroom....yet the pink shirt was not there. LE brought misty (only) into the mh one week after the event. Misty states SHE found that shirt in the laundry. LE does not confirm that.

I wish I had the link available but LE states that the pink shirt was NEVER worn outside the house.

......Big Problem here!

I think there was a lot of fighting between Ron & Misty, in her house. She probably got stuck in the middle of it & insisted that Misty be gone. These arrests may have been her 1st real proof that they were still together. I would imagine that she had put her foot down to Ron & even told him that they HAD to stay away from each other or they'd both go down. THAT'S what I think their rift is about. cuz he was pig-headed & didn't listen. & that's why I think he acts nervous on the phone & she's silent-just a lot of things being left unsaid.

Was Haleigh wearing her gold "Daddy's Girl" chain that day? Misty would know. If removed, I would think it was because she was going to bath. Was it located in the house?

(BBM)
If Haleigh was given drugs and overdosed, I can see Ron not wanting to call LE and risking an "accident" story. With his previous drug charges and the fact that he shy's away from calling the cops (has others do it for him), I can see him disposing of the body instead. Didn't they shave JR's hair right after Haleigh went missing ?

Not to mention him & Misty's past history with DCF. (that of course we'll never know the full details of because DCF answers to NO ONE) Couldn't risk losing Butterbean because whatever happened to HaLeigh would not reflect well whatsoever on Ronald... JMO~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214