Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, early on, there was a comment (in a newspaper article I think), by the landlord Bard who said that the A/C guy was doing scheduled maintenance in all their rentals. It doesn't mean he was really there or saw Haleigh but at least it's not only Misty saying it, there was supposed to be an A/C guy.

I thought that was a W-S member/neighbor who said that?

How fast do oxys work? How long would it take for them to knock out a child Haleigh's size?

IDK....I think it would depend on how much she actually ingested. I was just trying to think of a reason for TN's behaviour besides just protecting Ron......KWIM? And if the pills had been hers.........

IDK....I think it would depend on how much she actually ingested. I was just trying to think of a reason for TN's behaviour besides just protecting Ron......KWIM? And if the pills had been hers.........

I'm right there w/you teh. Dunno if pills, but I do think Ron is more likely to cover for Tee than vice versa. (I will spare you all my thoughts on the psycho-dynamics of that relationship - especially since I've never even taken Psych101.)

Someone refresh me please, what does TN's boyfriend do? He has sure managed to avoid this mess.

Someone refresh me please, what does TN's boyfriend do? He has sure managed to avoid this mess.
I don't remember, either, teh. But I'd sure like to know more about him and who he knows. Whisperer???????

He was an aluminum [siding, porches, gutters, etc.] contractor. Not sure he still has that license - seems to have been cited by State of Fla for doing unlicensed werk last few years. Also, has LOTS of liens vs. him by Lake County or City of Lady Lake.

He was cited in Putnam County for building without a permit on that place they call home at Rita Ln. There is a typo in the citation - sez Jeff Hawkins. To view, go to Putnam County website, then looking Planning division or dept. Search on that page, iirc.

I wish I knew...just tossing out thoughts...really what do we know about the AC guy other than he was cleared (albeit by LE)--but who did he see at the house? If Misty got Haleigh at 3:25 or so and took off in a direction away from Green...where'd she go? To drop off the van back to Timmy and Chelsea...meet Ron at AS's house to swap cars...? Drop Haleigh at AS's house? Pick up Junior?...so many possibilities it is mind boggling...(One neighbor recalls RC's Nissan being there that night...Just wonder when Misty got home and again looking at the pix of the vigil from 6 pm on...was pretty cold out...hard to imagine having kids eating out on a porch at that time...why not inside? We know she didn't want to babysit and maybe she didn't....I can't get past the hours of 4 to 8:30....something was going on...IMO

It was cold at the time Haleigh went missing. http://jaxweather.net/WeatherImages/WD/February2009.htm

When Misty first told her story she said she didn't make it to the bathroom because she saw a light on and then saw the door open. She made it sound like both the screen door and the regular door was open. I'm sure the heat would have been on and she never mentioned anything about how cold it was in the house. I knew she was lying then. She would have mentioned how cold the house was.

It was cold at the time Haleigh went missing. http://jaxweather.net/WeatherImages/WD/February2009.htm

When Misty first told her story she said she didn't make it to the bathroom because she saw a light on and then saw the door open. She made it sound like both the screen door and the regular door was open. I'm sure the heat would have been on and she never mentioned anything about how cold it was in the house. I knew she was lying then. She would have mentioned the how cold the house.

Ronald also said in his striped shirt video that the door was wide open.

What if.........

We know Teresa takes/took oxy because she told us how bitter it is. What if she gave Ron her oxy to sell, and maybe somehow right after school she got into it. They might have thought she spit out enough or whatever that she would be ok. This would explain Misty's remark of "she was fine then", when she was talking about Haleigh riding her bike. And then of course, later she wasn't. The phone calls start, the blame starts flying around..........here comes ggms and the "nurse", etc. etc. Everyone knew they would be in trouble, so the cover up began. Or not.......it sounded good when I was tossing and turning, trying to fall asleep........lol.

Something I also found odd about TN statement. She said she took them and that Oxy's are bitter. Well, unless someone crushes the pills to put under their tongue for a stronger effect or other reasons, you don't really taste an Oxy when you swallow it. I could understand if it gets stuck in your throat, it would have an odd taste. But the way TN carried on about how "Bitter" they are and How "She" knew made me think that maybe this was not the first time that one of the children got into someones medication and also made me think about how TN used her Oxy's....Did she crush them?

:waitasec:I don't know much about drugs, and would like to know if Oxy's are crushed to make Roxies? Anyone know?
Could be how Haleigh got into it thinking it was candy, kind of like those pixie sticks and once ingested the child would of instantly felt the effects and may of kept on ingesting the crushed form of the Oxy because she was so out of it she didn't know any better. Just a thought

Something I also found odd about TN statement. She said she took them and that Oxy's are bitter. Well, unless someone crushes the pills to put under their tongue for a stronger effect or other reasons, you don't really taste an Oxy when you swallow it. I could understand if it gets stuck in your throat, it would have an odd taste. But the way TN carried on about how "Bitter" they are and How "She" knew made me think that maybe this was not the first time that one of the children got into someones medication and also made me think about how TN used her Oxy's....Did she crush them?

:waitasec:I don't know much about drugs, and would like to know if Oxy's are crushed to make Roxies? Anyone know?
Could be how Haleigh got into it thinking it was candy, kind of like those pixie sticks and once ingested the child would of instantly felt the effects and may of kept on ingesting the crushed form of the Oxy because she was so out of it she didn't know any better. Just a thought

Oxys can be chewed for a longer "buzz." They can be crushed to snort, smoke or shoot.

someone mentioned a truck being spotted @ some railroad tracks...the theory was that it was Teresa waiting for a call to summon her to the trailer. Were these tracks near the trailer? I f they were, maybe the truck was there to pick up a deceased Haleigh. Maybe someone carried her down there.

Completely agree. Especially based on the fallout from the weekend, the attempted reconciliation, major argument in evening, 20+ calls to Misty AND HaLeigh going missing.

We are expected to believe Ron worked an entire shift, plus 3 hours overtime, plus stopped by the convenience store -- as if everything is normal -- when it is far from it.

Also, we are expected to believe that Misty is asleep, I seen a 3, finds Misty is gone, and this is all timed for Ron conveniently coming home from work, including overtime, the store, etc.

Misty dials 911 and TN arrives within minutes of the call -- with photo?

Staged, staged, staged. Too structured on a very chaotic night. That means at least Misty, Ron and, TN are involved.

If LE can produce a video of Ron Cummings at work on his cell phone for the twenty plus calls he made to Misty plus the multiple calls he made calling his family and Misty's family looking for her, I'll think about believing that he was there for parts of the night shift, parts period. IMO, there is no way that he would not have been caught on video with his cell phone up to his ear if he was indeed working all that time. In fact, I would bet that a supervisor would have had a lot of heartburn with seeing Ron on his cell phone the entire shift instead of working, don't you think? There may be a video at the gate coming in and leaving and just maybe a video at the docks if he were actually unloading a barge, other than that, no company keeps security cameras in every area. Fabricated bridge members would be impossible to steal unless you loaded them on a truck with a crane so video cameras would not be needed in every area of the plant. JMO.

someone mentioned a truck being spotted @ some railroad tracks...the theory was that it was Teresa waiting for a call to summon her to the trailer. Were these tracks near the trailer? I f they were, maybe the truck was there to pick up a deceased Haleigh. Maybe someone carried her down there.

The tracks are just to the south of the intersection of Tyler and Buffalo Bluff - same area as the bus stop. Yes, some have said there was a red truck at that location and yes TN has a red chevy truck.

Could she have been sitting there waiting to make her 5 minute arrival - sure. She's the one who said she got there in that short of a time - if so, she beat LE there as they arrived at 0340 am.

Just thinking outside the box...........
there is no real morals in the 2 families
We all know now that RC and MC will lay in bed
with ANYONE...........
all 4 (Haleigh, JR, RC and MC) shared one bedroom.
RC likes 'young girls'
RC and MC likes drugs...........sex
could the common thing be during some love session
with drugs killed Haleigh after school?
and the shame of it made GGS/TN cover all this up?
I just got this sick feeling while reading about little Somer.
after MC said
when they find out what happened, they will understand?

The tracks are just to the south of the intersection of Tyler and Buffalo Bluff - same area as the bus stop. Yes, some have said there was a red truck at that location and yes TN has a red chevy truck.

Could she have been sitting there waiting to make her 5 minute arrival - sure. She's the one who said she got there in that short of a time - if so, she beat LE there as they arrived at 0340 am.

charlie, miss you at scanner.......need you there also

IMO, I still think it's an inside circle that killed haleigh.
If it was an outsider, it's someone that was invited into their lives by drugs.
Doesn't look like JHarrell was into anything but alittle pot...........

I was reading the first thread of this case this morning. It took me to the video (which may have been the FIRST video in this case) where RC is trying to squeeze out a tear and falls to the ground. I don't know, it just struck me odd that TN had a diamond necklace on. I mean, unless she sleeps in it, wouldn't that be another odd thing to grab on your way out the door? It's the one with a squiggly, long drop of diamonds, not something small that you might sleep in. Then again, some women do sleep in their jewelry.

Another odd thing, as this video is a treasure trove, but when the camera man zeroed in on Ron's cell phone ringing (which he never looked at or answered), you can't help but notice the scrapes and cuts on his hands. They looked pretty fresh to me. Oh wait, he did hit the one big piece of evidence (the door), didn't he? Even so, I would expect his knuckles to be scraped, but the scrapes I see don't look like someone just slammed a fist into a door.

Ron also says in this video that his child was taken out of his bed. He also says he knew something was wrong because his girlfriend was up at 3:00 a.m. I know it's a small thing, but didn't he get home closer to 3:30?

It's just some of the type of things that make me go :waitasec:

Not only has LE said outright they do not believe this was a stranger abduction, but JH could never begin to explain the lies and strange behavior... the bridges aren't the only thing that's been fabricated.

:parrot:

raisincharlie, I tend to believe exactly what you just posted, that the red truck spotted at that area was indeed Teresa waiting for her cue to "arrive" at the mobile home. As much drug traffic going on at the local convenience store I feel certain that LE were in very close proximity of Ron's house and made it there pretty quickly and don't forget the officer that was already at 116 Tyler.

I was reading the first thread of this case this morning. It took me to the video (which may have been the FIRST video in this case) where RC is trying to squeeze out a tear and falls to the ground. I don't know, it just struck me odd that TN had a diamond necklace on. I mean, unless she sleeps in it, wouldn't that be another odd thing to grab on your way out the door? It's the one with a squiggly, long drop of diamonds, not something small that you might sleep in. Then again, some women do sleep in their jewelry.

Another odd thing, as this video is a treasure trove, but when the camera man zeroed in on Ron's cell phone ringing (which he never looked at or answered), you can't help but notice the scrapes and cuts on his hands. They looked pretty fresh to me. Oh wait, he did hit the one big piece of evidence (the door), didn't he? Even so, I would expect his knuckles to be scraped, but the scrapes I see don't look like someone just slammed a fist into a door.

Ron also says in this video that his child was taken out of his bed. He also says he knew something was wrong because his girlfriend was up at 3:00 a.m. I know it's a small thing, but didn't he get home closer to 3:30?

It's just some of the type of things that make me go :waitasec:

You have a really sharp eye! This is also the video that some posters have seen an uncut version where Ron (thinking that the camera is off) hops up off the ground, crying jag over and announces that 'he is through with this' or something to that affect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow