Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was an aluminum [siding, porches, gutters, etc.] contractor. Not sure he still has that license - seems to have been cited by State of Fla for doing unlicensed werk last few years. Also, has LOTS of liens vs. him by Lake County or City of Lady Lake.

He was cited in Putnam County for building without a permit on that place they call home at Rita Ln. There is a typo in the citation - sez Jeff Hawkins. To view, go to Putnam County website, then looking Planning division or dept. Search on that page, iirc.

Why would he be building on a rental? He does not own that land. In fact that parcel is not listed at all. Did Evelyn K. hire him to do work for her? That would be listed if he were still a contractor?

LF I could not find the citation...I need help. I know that an addition was started right after Feb 09. because we have pics of it. I'm am still in awe of adding on to a 12 ft. single wide trailer that is basically worthless. Why not trash it and buy a new MH? Something strange here.

I still have Jeff H living in Fruitland Park. He and TN are listed as having resided there and moved within the city in May 09. This tiny trailer, in the middle of Pomona Park, is a rental. Maybe it has been in the family for years, so does Sykes own it and Evelyn lets her live on her property?

Hi Porcine....By now LE must know what location she got the tattoo. I hope they had a video camera, if not, an artist with great recall....because she is a chatterbox.

This girl is totally dedicated to RC....let's see what happens.

Here is a another addy for TN and JH:

Jeffrey G H.....
730 Citrus Ln
Lady Lake, FL 32159-4662
Household: Joey L. H..., Barbara A. H...., Teresa Neves

Crystal Cummings also lives/d in Lady Lake.

It should be considered if TN and RC are so close ... why has he or the children ever stayed with her recently? Why did TN not be the one who did his laundry or kept the kids on the weekend? Or why she couldn't babysit on Feb 9, 2009? Is it because she usually isn't in PP?

Maybe they were adding on to the trailer so RC could move there with Jr when it was done. I'm sure GGS wanted her home back and some peace and quiet.

Speaking of laundry Whisp, isn't it interesting that CJ said LE found Haleigh's pink Montana Hannah tshirt in the dresser? Gee, I wonder if someone laundered that tshirt that day and returned it to the MH?

Dodie, I must be stupid but what kind of tribal thing would interest Ron and Misty? It just blows my mind that she got the tattoo.
I don't know, but can only imagine. Tribal tattoos are HUGELY popular. Different languages have symbols that mean everything. I think the symbol must be significant, because Ron tried to publicly distance himself from it. Maybe it meant something like, 'bonded forever' or our love will never die', or, (but probably nothing this obvious), 'Never Tell'. But I sure am curious.

Hi Porcine....By now LE must know what location she got the tattoo. I hope they had a video camera, if not, an artist with great recall....because she is a chatterbox.

This girl is totally dedicated to RC....let's see what happens.

I think I heard on one of the audios from jail that it was Trendkill Tattoos.

btw - they are running a Valentine's Special. 10% off on any tattoo with a heart, "Love", or (something else. Dang the word just flew right out of my brain.) I saw the coupons in the Kangaroo. [Honest-to-gawd, I'm totally serious.]

Why would he be building on a rental? He does not own that land. In fact that parcel is not listed at all. Did Evelyn K. hire him to do work for her? That would be listed if he were still a contractor?

LF I could not find the citation...I need help. I know that an addition was started right after Feb 09. because we have pics of it. I'm am still in awe of adding on to a 12 ft. single wide trailer that is basically worthless. Why not trash it and buy a new MH? Something strange here.

I still have Jeff H living in Fruitland Park. He and TN are listed as having resided there and moved within the city in May 09. This tiny trailer, in the middle of Pomona Park, is a rental. Maybe it has been in the family for years, so does Sykes own it and Evelyn lets her live on her property?

Egad. Not sure I can worm my way back in there now because it was just a fluke that I ran across it to start with. If my computer will cooperate and if I can talk myself out of doing something "productive" (like cleaning my house!) I'll try to find it again.

It was Leslie Loop, though. I remember that much. Isn't that one of the little roads down by Rita?

Yes, LF, it is...

I never heard of JH living there. Why live in a 12ft trailer? He has family too. From what we know the trailer is rented but things are strange. Evelyn K owns all the parcels on Rita and Leslie Loop but 105 rita is not listed....go figure.

Who in the world puts an addition on to a rented tiny old trailer? Like I said I can't find anything on that parcel....nada..

Speaking of laundry Whisp, isn't it interesting that CJ said LE found Haleigh's pink Montana Hannah tshirt in the dresser? Gee, I wonder if someone laundered that tshirt that day and returned it to the MH?
This is a very big clue. LE said it was NOT worn outside...I have to find the link. This indicates freshly laundered and placed in drawer....speculation.

I wonder if GMA stopped by at 7:30 AM that day and not in the PM to drop off the laundry and Haleigh and/or Junior.

I don't know, but can only imagine. Tribal tattoos are HUGELY popular. Different languages have symbols that mean everything. I think the symbol must be significant, because Ron tried to publicly distance himself from it. Maybe it meant something like, 'bonded forever' or our love will never die', or, (but probably nothing this obvious), 'Never Tell'. But I sure am curious.

BBM above

I had to laugh because you basically said it must be important because RC is lying about it.

That's the key, if they lie about it, examine it closer because it means something.

It has come out from Misty that Ron used needles in his ankle & toes. Sounds like herion. I don't think most dopers are real careful about needles, pills etc. What if Haleigh picked up the needle ( after school.) Ron being in a bad mood from no sleep, fighting with Misty, mom nor Misty wanting to babysit, looses his temper, back hand Haleigh for picking it up ( maybe he had told her a hundred times not to touch his crap) . He is a big man & it would have been easy to knock her into something hard enough to either hurt her really bad or kill her. He may have said to Misty " its your fault, you deal with it B!tch. I gotta go to work." Maybe those 20 calls were to find out how she was. If she had a skull fracture, it could have been a slow enough brain bleed as not cause death on impact but later as the brain continued to swell. Did she begin to have seizures later & thats the real reason ggm or Tommy came? If Misty had hurt Haleigh I dont think Ron would cover for her nor would his mommy. If Ron hurt her in a fit of rage b/c she picked up his needle & she later died, the entire bunch would cover for him. I think Ron suppied everyone in the family their dope, including Tommy. Did he call Tommy to go get Haleigh & take care of it or no more drugs?? Tommy is a very weak person & I think would have done it.

It has come out from Misty that Ron used needles in his ankle & toes. Sounds like herion. I don't think most dopers are real careful about needles, pills etc. What if Haleigh picked up the needle ( after school.) Ron being in a bad mood from no sleep, fighting with Misty, mom nor Misty wanting to babysit, looses his temper, back hand Haleigh for picking it up ( maybe he had told her a hundred times not to touch his crap) . He is a big man & it would have been easy to knock her into something hard enough to either hurt her really bad or kill her. He may have said to Misty " its your fault, you deal with it B!tch. I gotta go to work." Maybe those 20 calls were to find out how she was. If she had a skull fracture, it could have been a slow enough brain bleed as not cause death on impact but later as the brain continued to swell. Did she begin to have seizures later & thats the real reason ggm or Tommy came? If Misty had hurt Haleigh I dont think Ron would cover for her nor would his mommy. If Ron hurt her in a fit of rage b/c she picked up his needle & she later died, the entire bunch would cover for him. I think Ron suppied everyone in the family their dope, including Tommy. Did he call Tommy to go get Haleigh & take care of it or no more drugs?? Tommy is a very weak person & I think would have done it.

I missed this needle thing? Is this true? TIA

I missed this needle thing? Is this true? TIA

I have heard the story 2 or 3 times BUT the source of the info is Misty. I wouldn't be surprised to learn its true. Out of all of them in jail, Ron seems to be craving the fix the most. He sure as heck kept talking about the prison dentist, how he wanted pain pills, not to have his tooth pulled & the dentist wouldn't give him pain pills b/c he didnt see anything wrong with the tooth. Ron still says it hurts like he!! & he is gonna have to do something even if that means letting them pull it. He might be figuring they will give him a little some'n some'n to help with the pain of a tooth extraction.

BBM above

I had to laugh because you basically said it must be important because RC is lying about it.

That's the key, if they lie about it, examine it closer because it means something.

Riddle:
How do you tell if Ron or Misty are lying? :croc:

:sothere:

(perhaps one or our lawyers can provide the punchline...)

BBM above

Yep, that's right! lol.

Deep Thoughts.
by Emma.

I have old junk around here from when I was a just a child with my name on it. I keep it, because, well, it has my name on it. My kids want to keep all the junk they have around here from babyhood if it has their name on it.

It also occured to me today that it would also be just a tiny bit harder to kill something with your name on it...

So that tattoo of Misty's could be a defensive move, disguised as loyalty.

end of deep thoughts.

Use of Tattoos

There is also a widespread practice among many pimps of tattooing prostitutes as a mark of "ownership."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimp#cite_note-9 The tattoo will often be the pimp's street or even his likeness. The mark might be as discreet as ankle tattoo, or blatant as a neck tattoo, or large scale font across the prostitute's lower back, thigh, chest, or buttocks.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimp#cite_note-10 The tattoos act doubly as a mark of ownership to other men and as a means to humiliate and dehumanize their prostitutes. If a prostitute comes under the domain of another pimp, the previous pimp's tattoo might either be removed or simply crossed out and replaced with her new pimp's name.
~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member