Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma Peel Answer to riddle---- Their lips are moving! Do you think the girl in Kentucky has Haleigh.? Ron did ask about her kids.

Deep Thoughts.
by Emma.

I have old junk around here from when I was a just a child with my name on it. I keep it, because, well, it has my name on it. My kids want to keep all the junk they have around here from babyhood if it has their name on it.

It also occured to me today that it would also be just a tiny bit harder to kill something with your name on it...

So that tattoo of Misty's could be a defensive move, disguised as loyalty.

end of deep thoughts.

Might this explain Ron's tat of Teresa's name too?:eek:

AS far as theories go, I still believe Ron is either directly or indirectly the cause of Haleigh being missing. It was either him causing her an accident or his made a mistake in his criminal ventures. He may have bitten off more than he could chew. In the first case Misty knows and is just loyal to her man and his family. In the second case she knows and they both fear for their lives and families lives

from Quiche:
Might this explain Ron's tat of Teresa's name too?

Could be. LOL.

Either that, or, per Debs' research, TN is his pimp. :eek: :eek:

injecting almost any type of drug is not uncommon and if veins in "normal" place collapse, then they get creative...even crushed-up pills can be melted down and injected, so who knows...if he was this bad off, he must be really in bad shape...no wonder his mommy is always hushing him, who knows what he might say...imo she knows all and might not stand up to some really tough interrogation if they can get her in a room without a lawyer...
when is the last time any of them were questioned strictly about haleigh? i know this had probably been anwered but i can't remember and don't know where to look...not that they would answer, but somebody might be in worse physical shape than when questioned before...

Eww...

If anybody connected to Haleigh has a pimp they'd have customers and some of those are people you wouldn't like to have near children... I don't want to go there but you made me to. :banghead:

I think the Teresa tattoo might be significant because the Aka Mom part is such an afterthought. A smallish addition and if it was added later, IMO it means that her primary role is not a mother, first and foremost she's considered something else. But what?

Eww...

If anybody connected to Haleigh has a pimp they'd have customers and some of those are people you wouldn't like to have near children... I don't want to go there but you made me to. :banghead:

I think the Teresa tattoo might be significant because the Aka Mom part is such an afterthought. A smallish addition and if it was added later, IMO it means that her primary role is not a mother, first and foremost she's considered something else. But what?

yeah, that is one scary relationship
imo

well as far as ron and tn's relationship goes, my first reaction was that it appears to be an unnatural mother-son relation...the way they interact is just weird. Now after hearing the jailhouuse tape and hearing her tell ron she loved him as much as his sister and always had regardless of how he felt. Clearly ron didnt feel he had a good relationship at all growing up, this could be either she wasnt there for him or when she was she didnt treat him will or both, at least in his eyes. Her reactions now seem to stem from her need to make up for her not being a good mother to him

Use of Tattoos

There is also a widespread practice among many pimps of tattooing prostitutes as a mark of "ownership." The tattoo will often be the pimp's street or even his likeness. The mark might be as discreet as ankle tattoo, or blatant as a neck tattoo, or large scale font across the prostitute's lower back, thigh, chest, or buttocks. The tattoos act doubly as a mark of ownership to other men and as a means to humiliate and dehumanize their prostitutes. If a prostitute comes under the domain of another pimp, the previous pimp's tattoo might either be removed or simply crossed out and replaced with her new pimp's name.

I read this same article on pimps and tatoos (from wiki, link below) but haven't thought of RC as MC's pimp so much as her dealer, supplier and fellow druggie. W the recent info (from CJ, MC, et al) I've now come to believe RC is much more of a hardcore drug user than either MC--or than previously believed. JMO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimp

:parrot:

excuse me as this is probably something on a thread someplace, still catching up...but did misty and rc have calls back and forth that night while he was at work? i am wondering if MC had trouble with Haleigh, acting up or crying or whatever and RC told her to give her something to get her to go to sleep? this would make both Ron and Misty accountable...but wouldallow RC to not techinically have been there...if he told MC to call someone to help her get rid of body and evidence? if this has already been ruled out, please ignore and forgive, i am new here

Welcome cluciano63. Looking forward to more of your posts.

Riddle:
How do you tell if Ron or Misty are lying? :croc:

:sothere:

(perhaps one or our lawyers can provide the punchline...)

If their
blabber.gif
are moving lol... :pinocchio: :crazy:

:parrot:

well as far as ron and tn's relationship goes, my first reaction was that it appears to be an unnatural mother-son relation...the way they interact is just weird. Now after hearing the jailhouuse tape and hearing her tell ron she loved him as much as his sister and always had regardless of how he felt. Clearly ron didnt feel he had a good relationship at all growing up, this could be either she wasnt there for him or when she was she didnt treat him will or both, at least in his eyes. Her reactions now seem to stem from her need to make up for her not being a good mother to him

Or- perhaps TN is reminding him how she is covering for him now and expects him to do the same for her.
But you're right on, it is a strange relationship.

I was wondering just how many times Ron & Misty split up & got back together. I don't know what it has to do with Haleigh, but it feels like it does. Except for the 3 day binger, I don't know much about before, but right after Haleigh was reported missing, Misty went home to her mother's. That didn't last long. Then there was the fight @ GGS, where she almost left, but didn't. Then there was her stay with Donna Brock. Then the divorce. Didn't she move out of state for awhile? Then there was that bizarre episode of crawling out of the window-back to Ron, of course. & then it was reported that she & Ron were living together before they were arrested. I'm sure I'm missing some.

injecting almost any type of drug is not uncommon and if veins in "normal" place collapse, then they get creative...even crushed-up pills can be melted down and injected, so who knows...if he was this bad off, he must be really in bad shape...no wonder his mommy is always hushing him, who knows what he might say...imo she knows all and might not stand up to some really tough interrogation if they can get her in a room without a lawyer...
when is the last time any of them were questioned strictly about haleigh? i know this had probably been anwered but i can't remember and don't know where to look...not that they would answer, but somebody might be in worse physical shape than when questioned before...

Misty hasn't talked since she walked out of interrogation before the wedding. FDLE hauled RC and his attorney in and were only allowed to ask questions about phone calls.

To my knowledge, they haven't been questioned since. We know rc is not going to answer any questions. He told us that he has told them all they need to know...he wasn't there...end of story.

I was wondering just how many times Ron & Misty split up & got back together. I don't know what it has to do with Haleigh, but it feels like it does. Except for the 3 day binger, I don't know much about before, but right after Haleigh was reported missing, Misty went home to her mother's. That didn't last long. Then there was the fight @ GGS, where she almost left, but didn't. Then there was her stay with Donna Brock. Then the divorce. Didn't she move out of state for awhile? Then there was that bizarre episode of crawling out of the window-back to Ron, of course. & then it was reported that she & Ron were living together before they were arrested. I'm sure I'm missing some.

I'd bet donuts to dollars that misty never left the state. She most likely stayed with CJ at that time.

A theory:

It always surprises me that TC supposedly 'cracked' when he was in jail and told them the tidbit about going to MC's and nobody answering that night.

Maybe LE had something on him and knew he was there that night and confronted him with it, so he had to fess up and explain why he was there. He didn't 'crack' he was cornered and it certainly seems that many parts of their story are made up as they go along, or as they are confronted with conflicting evidence they have to add another lie to cover the first one. So tommy says he was there but it was because of ....bla bla

Perhaps TC story of being there was bogus because he was covering something else up that inplicates him.

TC gets a call from RC that night from work, RC complaining he can't find Misty and he has to work late and do OT. Tommy passes this knowledge to MC. She now knows she has till 3am to get things figured out.

What went wrong? Who knows, but maybe TC begged MC to score him some pills. Off they go into the night on a run of the mill drug run leaving the kids at home sleeping. (the kids are most likely left alone for drug hook ups all the time with this bunch, especially if they were already sleeping, an irresponsible 17 year old would most definitely think they could get away with doing that) This could also be why LE asks if anyone saw her out that night to tell them, she wasn't at a party per se, she was out scoring drugs...

Say they were gone an hour or so, they come back, junior is sleeping, haleigh is gone, insanity ensues.

That would explain how mistys phone turned on (conveniently) shortly before ron came home at 3am, and she was awake and seemingly waiting for ron to tell him Haleigh was gone ... (when really as far as she should have known Ron should have been home at midnight) That's when she starts with the 'I woke up she was gone' story' calls 911

That always bothered me... that MC wouldn't have known when Ron would be home later than expected since she wouldn't answer his calls all night, but Tommy knew he was working overtime when Ron called him looking for MC!

Is this why the LE called Misty's story of that night 'sketchy' in their press release? The physical evidence didn't match up because the story was not thought out past the ' I went to sleep she was here, woke up she was gone' facts. Is this why TC bail was revoked? Maybe they have some evidence of his involvement, who know? maybe cell phone pings for all we know.

When MC was questioned further she added facts that she shouldn't have, such as doing laundry earlier in the night etc etc. She was spewing things that a normal responsible person would have been doing all night while in charge of two young kids, but she wasn't smart enough to forsee that that those facts could be disproven easily... no laundry soap, dirty clothes in the dryer etc.

Being so afraid of RC, not wanting to admit they left the kids there alone, maybe TC also wanted to keep it quiet because if it got out his wife would find out he was looking for pills. I could see those two coming up with an abduction scenerio, propping open the back door with a brick, adding it to the story, they knew they had till 3am to plan it out, think it through, maybe they were high, had a false sense of reality, but even with the extra planning time the story doesn't match up, not well thought out.

OR- Misty could have went and met a connection on foot at the railroad tracks, (as has been done before, as we have heard in the police reports of the drug arrests) She does the deal and heads home, again on foot. Some creep that bought (or sold) the pills can drive back and beat MC to her house, abduct Heleigh and be gone in his vehicle before she even gets back there. Poof Haleigh is gone. Misty (terrified of what RCs response would be) finds herself in a big fat mess, calls TC in a panic to help her....the story starts spinnning...

A typical dysfunctional drug fueled night in the mobile home park, went terribly wrong .

The more I hear and see in these video tapes, the more I can envision the lifestyle they were/are leading and I can see how it was most likely some typical scenerio in their every day lives, that turned into a huge fiasco, remember the people involved here are a teenager with no clue but a heck of a lot of bravodo who thinks she can outsmart everyone, and her bro that seems to always be at the party. Definitely a 'sketchy' night I'm sure.
(my opinon only)

This theory would exonerate RC, (altho it may be the fear he put into MC with his gun shenanigans etc that created a reason for MC to panic and cover up) it would explain why RC stopped at the store on the way home from work in no big hurry, he really was in the dark about the events of the night maybe.

It is MC and TC who aren't in the dark as much as they claim.
?

All My Opinion Only.

Please let Haleigh be found. Anything, even a small clue as to where she is. We must not forget until there is justice for innocent Haleigh.

I think all the SO who live near, or lived near should be looked at again. Look at Jaycee Lee's case, she was there the whole time, and how many times did le come knocking on his door. Thats just one child, think of how many more are out there.
I think Misty would of cracked by now if she did know something. She probably left that night, like many nights, some SO probably watched, and went in.
These are just my opinions of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member