Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any verification that Ron actually called Misty from work? witnesses? or is it possible that he called her & maybe Tommy from that general area? I've thought from the beginning that Ron is smart enough to have left his phone on the work premises & then gone back later, to retrieve it.

Phone records show the calls coming from the tower closest to PDM. I thought in the beginning that Misty left her phone at the MH, went to meet Ron with Haleigh in the car, and used his phone to call her phone while he got rid of Haleigh. But I don't think that now. But it could be done. It would have created an alibi for Ron and her phone being turned off and it being at the MH, gives her story credibility. I wonder where that tower is?

Please forgive my naivety I would like to ask a question regarding how many people think R harmed his daughter?

from the melanie macguire case i remember they said that to weigh a body down so it won't float to the surface takes something like 2-3 times the weight of the body, which is the mistake melanie made by adding only some 5-lb weights to the suitcases...so probably at least 60 pounds would have to have been added to someone Haleigh's size to be sure she would not float to the surface...even though she is small, it still seems she would have been found by now if in water...or some item of clothing or something...?

also, if he really was @ work while making all of those calls, I find it very unlikely that it went unnoticed. He would have been written up-or maybe sent home early? My daughter was fired from a restaurant for simply having her cell phone in her apron pocket. NO job is gonna be o.k. with an employee being on the phone during work hours-especially excessively. 20+calls couldn't have been hidden. He obviously wasn't getting much work done, but his bosses were so unconcerned that they let him 'work' overtime?

also, if he really was @ work while making all of those calls, I find it very unlikely that it went unnoticed. He would have been written up-or maybe sent home early? My daughter was fired from a restaurant for simply having her cell phone in her apron pocket. NO job is gonna be o.k. with an employee being on the phone during work hours-especially excessively. 20+calls couldn't have been hidden. He obviously wasn't getting much work done, but his bosses were so unconcerned that they let him 'work' overtime?

Dodie,

I don't know if this will help, but there are pictures of PDM up in the Pictures of Putnam county thread. Ger gets up pictures of all the places so we can get an idea of what we are hearing about. Ron worked in the North part of the yard IIRC, and it is somewhat secluded there. We don't know if he was driving a crane that night or unloading a shipment or doing other jobs, so it's hard to say if his boss would have noticed him on a cell phone in the dark. Hope that helps.

from the melanie macguire case i remember they said that to weigh a body down so it won't float to the surface takes something like 2-3 times the weight of the body, which is the mistake melanie made by adding only some 5-lb weights to the suitcases...so probably at least 60 pounds would have to have been added to someone Haleigh's size to be sure she would not float to the surface...even though she is small, it still seems she would have been found by now if in water...or some item of clothing or something...?

Thank you for that information, that is helpful. The waters here are filled with gators and crabs and things don't last a long time in the water. I do wonder about any clothing or a blanket. We don't know what she was wearing that night, or if a blanket is missing from the MH and what it would look like. If no ones who lives there claims a blanket is gone, you can't say what if it is or not, or what it looks like. Cindy A told us that in the Caylee case that the Winie the Poo blanket was missing, that is the only way we knew it was gone and the one found with Caylee was the one taken from the house.

Phone records show the calls coming from the tower closest to PDM. I thought in the beginning that Misty left her phone at the MH, went to meet Ron with Haleigh in the car, and used his phone to call her phone while he got rid of Haleigh. But I don't think that now. But it could be done. It would have created an alibi for Ron and her phone being turned off and it being at the MH, gives her story credibility. I wonder where that tower is?
That theory makes sense. It's just a good a guess as any. & would explain Misty being away from the trailer (one of the few tidbits that LE has released), & also why noone has blabbed-just Ron & Misty involved. But maybe he jumped in the vehicle with her. That would explain no evidence being found in his car? Maybe LE doesn't know what car Misty had access to that night & it hasn't been examined. Some of his calls could've been him actually trying to reach her to see what the hold-up was, or to tell her what time to show up, & then the call to Tommy, & then more calls to her afterwards.

Please forgive my naivety I would like to ask a question regarding how many people think R harmed his daughter?

You are not naive at all.

I have a very difficult time with this question and have gone over every scenario possible to try and find a reasonable explanation for some of this fathers actions. After these recent arrests I have to say there is no explanation for any of his actions.

However, I am stuck on the Croslin's.....Timmy and Joe O to be more specific. JMO

Does anyone remember what cell company the phones were on? If Cingular--there are only 3 towers that may come into play between Palatka and Satsuma. If I recall correctly the police said they had 2 pings from the tower closest to PDM. They should have had over 20 if the calls to Misty were made from there--20 at the very least if that many calls were made & phone turned off in between.

My personal opinion is no he did not harm his own daughter.

You are not naive at all.

I have a very difficult time with this question and have gone over every scenario possible to try and find a reasonable explanation for some of this fathers actions. After these recent arrests I have to say there is no explanation for any of his actions.

However, I am stuck on the Croslin's.....Timmy and Joe O to be more specific. JMO

Thank You. I agree.

Dodie,

I don't know if this will help, but there are pictures of PDM up in the Pictures of Putnam county thread. Ger gets up pictures of all the places so we can get an idea of what we are hearing about. Ron worked in the North part of the yard IIRC, and it is somewhat secluded there. We don't know if he was driving a crane that night or unloading a shipment or doing other jobs, so it's hard to say if his boss would have noticed him on a cell phone in the dark. Hope that helps.
Well... if he was working in seclusion, or unloading shipments, I guess it would have been relatively easy to slip out for 10-20 minutes. But, I would guess that area has been searched. Too many possibilities in this case.

I didn't want to put this on the Hope Syke's page because it's just a theory. Does anybody know when her last arrest was? Iwould think LE would want an insider as an informant-so maybe they cut some kind of deal with Hope. LE DID say that these arrests were based on a tip. That would explain why Katrina was allowed to leave the scene & why we haven't heard anything from Hope. But would LE have left the Tina reference in the public audio? Would taking it out have raised suspicion? I don't think Hope would've necessarily concerned herself with family loyalty-especially if Ron had been a former snitch-kind of a 'what goes around, comes around', justification.

I didn't want to put this on the Hope Syke's page because it's just a theory. Does anybody know when her last arrest was? Iwould think LE would want an insider as an informant-so maybe they cut some kind of deal with Hope. LE DID say that these arrests were based on a tip. That would explain why Katrina was allowed to leave the scene & why we haven't heard anything from Hope. But would LE have left the Tina reference in the public audio? Would taking it out have raised suspicion? I don't think Hope would've necessarily concerned herself with family loyalty-especially if Ron had been a former snitch-kind of a 'what goes around, comes around', justification.

Your theory makes sense. I could have sworn that Hope S, was in PC for quite a time once before this recent one......not sure though, will have to check it out.

Does anyone remember what cell company the phones were on? If Cingular--there are only 3 towers that may come into play between Palatka and Satsuma. If I recall correctly the police said they had 2 pings from the tower closest to PDM. They should have had over 20 if the calls to Misty were made from there--20 at the very least if that many calls were made & phone turned off in between.

I am trying to remember the service. It was not verizon, ATT though IIRC.

It would be a good idea to track the towers though. Here we go again. That was quite a job with casey but we had the service with her....and many numbers. Oh, those lats and longs, oh my.

The only towers I am seeing are Jacksonville Ltd MSA and New Cingular and a couple Alltels a little farther away. We won't necessarily find an ATT tower. I am just trying to figure out which type of cellphone technology we are working with: true digital or analog/"digital". Makes a big difference.

I am trying to remember the service. It was not verizon, ATT though IIRC.

It would be a good idea to track the towers though. Here we go again. That was quite a job with casey but we had the service with her....and many numbers. Oh, those lats and longs, oh my.

I also thought it was AT&T, hi Whisp.

Your theory makes sense. I could have sworn that Hope S, was in PC for quite a time once before this recent one......not sure though, will have to check it out.

Would LE intentionally use under-age kids as snitches? :waitasec:

Would LE intentionally use under-age kids as snitches? :waitasec:

I don't know what Law Enforcement would do but if i thought using people would lead me to Haleigh....darn right I would. But I am not LE.

Is HS underage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member