Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[BBM]

Arrest her for dropping someone off? I believe that particular deal was a "buy" from UC, so there would have been no drugs in her car (assuming). If she had gotten into the car with the UC, like Hope did on occasion, then she would have gone to jail just like the rest of them.

Besides Em, they didn't want Katrina. JMO and I'm just sayin....

If it was a buy, where did Ron C and Misty get that kind of money?
And IF LE doesn't want to talk to Katrina then LE IMHO is not doing what they really need to be doing to find out where the money is coming from .
Also,I would think LE should/would be interested in finding out the role Katrina may have played in whatever it is that happened to Haleigh too ...JMO

If it was a buy, where did Ron C and Misty get that kind of money?
And IF LE doesn't want to talk to Katrina then LE IMHO is not doing what they really need to be doing to find out where the money is coming from .
Also,I would think LE should/would be interested in finding out the role Katrina may have played in whatever it is that happened to Haleigh too ...JMO

Who knows where the money came from Em. Do we know how much they attempted to buy? As for Katrina, I would imagine LE knows exactly what Katrina's role is in all this. I'm just saying, at the time of this particular bust, they couldn't or didn't get her for whatever reason.

In fact, in reading the police reports, it looks like Hope was present during two of the drug sales, but yet they only have her charged on one of them.

In the light of the last few weeks I am thinking more that Misty does not know what has happen to HaLeigh. I do still feel that there is certain comments LE is looking for from Misty that will open the door for LE.

MOO
· Misty called Teresa to watch the children but Teresa offered to pay Misty.
· Did Misty threaten to leave the kids there & call Ron and say you need to find a sitter now I am going to stay with my family.
· Is that why GGMS came over to keep the kids until Teresa could drive to the home.
· Were GGMS and/or Teresa going to stay with Misty til the kids were asleep and then go home.
· Did GGMS and/or Teresa come over to let Misty get a few hours of sleep and something happen to HaLeigh during this time & they decided not to wake Misty and let her sleep til Ronald came home.

This is the timeframe I have struggled with since Day One!! I always thought that LE was working with the 7:00pm timeline due to GGMS going over to deliver clothes as a verification that HaLeigh was alive at that time but now I come back to the GGMS visit with a different look & more questions.

In the light of the last few weeks I am thinking more that Misty does not know what has happen to HaLeigh. I do still feel that there is certain comments LE is looking for from Misty that will open the door for LE.

MOO
· Did Misty threaten to leave the kids there & call Ron and say you need to find a sitter now I am going to stay with my family.
· Is that why GGMS came over to keep the kids until Teresa could drive to the home.
· Were GGMS and/or Teresa going to stay with Misty til the kids were asleep and then go home.
· Did GGMS and/or Teresa come over to let Misty get a few hours of sleep and something happen to HaLeigh during this time & they decided not to wake Misty and let her sleep til Ronald came home.

This is the timeframe I have struggled with since Day One!! I always thought that LE was working with the 7:00pm timeline due to GGMS going over to deliver clothes as a verification that HaLeigh was alive at that time but now I come back to the GGMS visit with a different look & more questions.

When you say you don't believe Misty knows what happened to Haleigh or you referring to what actually happened to Haleigh or where Haleigh was taken after the fact?
IMHO..She knows what actually happened she just doesn't know the details as to who took her or where she was taken... Also, IMHO.. if indeed TN sent GGMS over to the MH that night like she claims, IMHO whatever happened to Haleigh had already occurred..GGMS stated she was there sometime between 7:00 and 8:00..So I suspect whatever it was that happened occurred before that time..JMO

Emeralgem, Thanks & yes that is what I was meaning she knows but does not know the details and to me this is why this case is where it is now DETAILS the simple stuff that needs to be told & they refuse to tell.

If it was a buy, where did Ron C and Misty get that kind of money?And IF LE doesn't want to talk to Katrina then LE IMHO is not doing what they really need to be doing to find out where the money is coming from .

Who knows where the money came from Em. Do we know how much they attempted to buy? As for Katrina, I would imagine LE knows exactly what Katrina's role is in all this. I'm just saying, at the time of this particular bust, they couldn't or didn't get her for whatever reason.

In fact, in reading the police reports, it looks like Hope was present during two of the drug sales, but yet they only have her charged on one of them.

If I read the warrants correctly, we DO know where the money came from. They collected from the UC "customer" FIRST and then had him take them to where they bought the merchandise!

IIRC, one of the transactions involved a $150 sales amount. It's reasonable to assume at least a 100% markup, meaning our player's cost was only somewhere around $75. Apparently they didn't even have the $75 to buy the merchandise with prior to meeting their "customer".

Got to be one of the dumbest ways to do business I have ever heard of, illegal business or otherwise. Once their "customer" knew where they purchased and picked up the drugs, there's nothing to keep the "customer" from bypassing them in the next transaction which seems to be exactly how HS and TC got arrested in this deal.

MOO

[BBM]

Cyndi, you are not the only one struggling with GGS's visit and what it does to the timeline. I want to know why it took 9 days for this information to come out. Misty kept repeating her story over and over for the media and not once did she mention this little tidbit.

If I read the warrants correctly, we DO know where the money came from. They collected from the UC "customer" FIRST and then had him take them to where they bought the merchandise!
IIRC, one of the transactions involved a $150 sales amount. It's reasonable to assume at least a 100% markup, meaning our player's cost was only somewhere around $75. Apparently they didn't even have the $75 to buy the merchandise with prior to meeting their "customer".

Got to be one of the dumbest ways to do business I have ever heard of, illegal business or otherwise. Once their "customer" knew where they purchased and picked up the drugs, there's nothing to keep the "customer" from bypassing them in the next transaction which seems to be exactly how HS and TC got arrested in this deal.

[BBM]

CP, I believe that was a previous drug sale. We were discussing the drug buy from the UC, the same day they were arrested. Is that report out yet?

I agree as to the way these two did business. They were never going to make a living at it. LOL

Poor little Haleigh, I wonder if she will ever be found.

IMHO.. I don't think so..
As I see it, our ONLY hope is someone in the Cummings Clan will reveal what they did with her.. Personally, I doubt Misty or any of the Croslins were deemed privy to be given that information...That information is for Ron C and a select few in his family to know and everyone else, including LE, to try to figure out..JMO

[BBM]

CP, I believe that was a previous drug sale. We were discussing the drug buy from the UC, the same day they were arrested. Is that report out yet?

I agree as to the way these two did business. They were never going to make a living at it. LOL

LOL, I'm sorry. I just jumped into the thread and didn't read back. Where they got money to BUY merchandise is curious to me as well.

As to your comment above regarding GGM waiting NINE days to ever mention her alleged visit to the trailer, the "That's a Crock" video along with TN's "Misty's the bestest GF" video are the two biggest red flags raised in this case for me.

How could they heap all of this praise on a 17 year old girl who they had never heard of FIVE months previously? How could they heap all of this praise in full knowledge of her days long sex and drugs tryst with WBG? Most importantly of all, how could they so willingly heap all of this praise on the VERY PERSON responsible for the safekeeping of their granddaughter when she disappeared?

There's no way for me to understand that.

Question--Is there some reason why LE hasnt given TN and GGM poly's?

GGM's story of seeing the kids eating dinner on the porch at 7PM at night
is hardly believable + we want to know how TN got there so fast after the
911 call!!

What am I missing here? Do these women just get to slide in this case?
Their actions and words sure seem strange to me.

I think it could help jar Ron's testimony if the three matriarchs (Annette,Teresa, and Tina) were feeling the heat. LDTs, search warrants, cadaver dogs in their neighborhoods, that kind of thing, oh-- and pull them over for any tiny thing. Yep, like that.

LOL, I'm sorry. I just jumped into the thread and didn't read back. Where they got money to BUY merchandise is curious to me as well.

As to your comment above regarding GGM waiting NINE days to ever mention her alleged visit to the trailer, the "That's a Crock" video along with TN's "Misty's the bestest GF" video are the two biggest red flags raised in this case for me.

How could they heap all of this praise on a 17 year old girl who they had never heard of FIVE months previously? How could they heap all of this praise in full knowledge of her days long sex and drugs tryst with WBG? Most importantly of all, how could they so willingly heap all of this praise on the VERY PERSON responsible for the safekeeping of their granddaughter when she disappeared?

There's no way for me to understand that.

You know the answer to that CP. Once they finally throw her totally under the bus and leave her flattened on the highway, they will say they had to say those things to gain her trust. Oh they are just too clever for all of us, aren't they?

Btw, I visited your YouTube site yesterday and love all your videos. I hadn't seen the "Homies" video. LOL, too funny and too true.

Question--Is there some reason why LE hasnt given TN and GGM poly's?
GGM's story of seeing the kids eating dinner on the porch at 7PM at night
is hardly believable + we want to know how TN got there so fast after the
911 call!!

What am I missing here? Do these women just get to slide in this case?
Their actions and words sure seem strange to me.

I find it even more telling IF they were asked to take one and refused..But as of now we don't even know IF LE asked them to take one...I cannot for the life of me imagine WHY LE wouldn't have asked them to take one though:waitasec:...JMO

MOO

cyndimb, you have raised some excellent questions in your post. I too agree that TN and GGMS involvement and whereabouts on the night Haleigh disappeared need to be investigated closely. Both these women should be given a polygraph, because I don't think they have yet. I may be wrong.
But besides what you have pointed out, the actions they have taken the past year, where they strongly have defended Ronald at every turn, are very suspicious.
I also get the feeling that this case has reached a point where all of the covering they have done is slowly becoming unraveled. jmo

I have a map in Google Earth where I have put a locator pin on various points as this case has progressed over the past year. I don't have any particular theory in this regard, but there's a lot of points of interest in this case within a mile or so radius of Watts Funeral Home isn't there?

Attachments

• WattsPoints2.jpg
    WattsPoints2.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 27
you know what i find just as puzzling, if not more so, than what actually happened that night is why LE hasn't found any evidence or traces of Haleigh. i mean they've found no body, they've found no shoes, clothes, hair, blood, bodily fluids, etc. to indicate she was killed yet they also haven't found an alive Haleigh.

let's face it, these people are not the brightest bulbs in the box and do not have enough life experience behind them to outsmart LE and FBI. so where is all the evidence that aliens didn't just come down and abduct her? (no i don't believe in aliens, just throwing it out because it seems as though she truly vanished without a trace).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back