Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodie,

I don't know if this will help, but there are pictures of PDM up in the Pictures of Putnam county thread. Ger gets up pictures of all the places so we can get an idea of what we are hearing about. Ron worked in the North part of the yard IIRC, and it is somewhat secluded there. We don't know if he was driving a crane that night or unloading a shipment or doing other jobs, so it's hard to say if his boss would have noticed him on a cell phone in the dark. Hope that helps.

Just wanted to point out that this very thing (bolded by me) could also explain why it would not be noticed if Ron slipped away from the plant without being seen.

Here's a basic start for cell towers in Palatka. I have to get on the road.

http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/map_bra...CELL_TOWERS,&searchLOC2=29.6486,-81.6376,10,&

Just a comment about Ron's phone. I'm thinking that most drug dealers would have more than one phone. I'm suspecting that Ron had more than one phone. Misty on the jail videos is talking about more than one phone that she is trying to get her mother and father to get from Katrina, who reported drove away with Misty's purse, phones and camera.

HS isn't underage.:waitasec:

OH right!
Thanks elle. Sorry, truly brain o/l. Thinking of the minor, who's name shall not be mentioned.

good grief. someone needs a nap. and it's not you. :)

I think this is what raisincharlie was elluding to on the other thread, and ... that might be why I wasn't catching on.

My next question on this sting theory then would be asking why we think Katrina's leaving the scene of the arrest means she was in on it? And why we think Katrina should have realized that she was driving Misty to a drug sale, rather than that she was just driving Misty to meet Ronald. Is there some detail on Katrina I missed in the warrants?

OH right!
Thanks elle. Sorry, truly brain o/l. Thinking of the minor, who's name shall not be mentioned.

I think this is what raisincharlie was elluding to on the other thread, and ... that might be why I wasn't catching on.

My next question on this sting theory then would be asking why we think Katrina's leaving the scene of the arrest means she was in on it? And why we think Katrina should have realized that she was driving Misty to a drug sale, rather than that she was just driving Misty to meet Ronald. Is there some detail on Katrina I missed in the warrants?

O/T.......I DO need a nap....lol.....but I won't get one....the little ones just got off the bus

OH right!

If I had two passengers in my car and just stopped at a convenience store to get cigs, peanuts or whatever and my two passengers got out and got into another car and then the police arrested them, I think I would get out of my car and find out what the HELL-O was going on..That is IF I had nothing to hide.. But I highly suspect Katrina wasn't or isn't an innocent bystander..

Personally, I'm wondering WHY LE didn't track her down and arrest her also...

I also found it interesting LC stated she saw KB at Spinners again and she was just sitting in the car and lt looked like she was waiting for someone to deliver something to her... I'm thinking KB may be next on the list of those supposedly to be arrested......JMO

OH right!

no real reasons really-just thinking that LE would want an inside or family informer, & Hope seems like a likely candidate, because she seems pretty strung-out & needy. My opinion on Katrina, is how could she NOT know about the drug deal? & she obviously left in a hurry-didn't even bother throwing Misty her purse. But, I could very well be wrong, (probably am, lol), but I was just wondering why we haven't heard from Hope.

From what I have read in the past, I'm surprised she is still free. These families are just plain weird. The way they turn on each other...and i'm not talking arguing, these people call LE all the time and use LE to be a bully. I've never seen any thing like this. This tax thing has me startled....our government is stupid.

If I had two passengers in my car and just stopped at a convenience store to get cigs, peanuts or whatever and my two passengers got out and got into another car and then the police arrested them, I think I would get out of my car and find out what the HELL-O was going on..That is IF I had nothing to hide.. But I highly suspect Katrina wasn't or isn't an innocent bystander..

I also found it interesting LC stated she saw KB at Spinners again and she was just sitting in the car and lt looked like she was waiting for someone to deliver something to her... I'm thinking KB may be next on the list of those supposedly to be arrested......JMO

Thanks Em.

I've had a slightly different scenario in my head. I pictured the driver -K asking the police what's going on and the cops giving her an instruction that she could inquire at the jail later or something, and so she left. And Misty characterizing it as "taking off", since that's how it likely felt to Misty.

I wonder how/when the others were taken into custody. Before, after, simultaneously? Once K saw what happened, I imagine the grapevine got busy.

no real reasons really-just thinking that LE would want an inside or family informer, & Hope seems like a likely candidate, because she seems pretty strung-out & needy. My opinion on Katrina, is how could she NOT know about the drug deal? & she obviously left in a hurry-didn't even bother throwing Misty her purse. But, I could very well be wrong, (probably am, lol), but I was just wondering why we haven't heard from Hope.

Dodie, ITA with you. There's something weird about not hearing from Hope. I mean, we've heard from everyone else. Ron, Misty, Tommy, and even Donna B. Why none from Hope? IMO, she is talking and giving police info that will help solve this case. While we are thinking that the drug bust focus is on Ron and Misty....Hope still remains behind the scene...no taped jailhouse visits?....no taped phone conversations? Hope is behind the scenes for sure. I just hope she knows enough to help find Haleigh or at least find out what happened to her.

I have a question- When Katrina drove off, who did Misty get arrested with then? Was it Hope? Katrina seem to know what was going on because when they got arrested she drove off! No helping them at all! I wonder why?

NOT hearing from Hope speak volumes to me. I wonder what all Misty told her and what all did she hear through the grapevine (Cummings clan)? Isn't Katrina her mother or something? I get so confused.:waitasec:

Dodie, ITA with you. There's something weird about not hearing from Hope. I mean, we've heard from everyone else. Ron, Misty, Tommy, and even Donna B. Why none from Hope? IMO, she is talking and giving police info that will help solve this case. While we are thinking that the drug bust focus is on Ron and Misty....Hope still remains behind the scene...no taped jailhouse visits?....no taped phone conversations? Hope is behind the scenes for sure. I just hope she knows enough to help find Haleigh or at least find out what happened to her.

I have a question- When Katrina drove off, who did Misty get arrested with then? Was it Hope? Katrina seem to know what was going on because when they got arrested she drove off! No helping them at all! I wonder why?

NOT hearing from Hope speak volumes to me. I wonder what all Misty told her and what all did she hear through the grapevine (Cummings clan)? Isn't Katrina her mother or something? I get so confused.:waitasec:

Katrina is Hope's mother.. Talk about being confused I watched a video of the vigil the other night and thought I saw Hope there at the vigil..
Then thought to myself it can't be..She is in jail...JMO

Katrina is Hope's mother.. Talk about being confused I watched a video of the vigil the other night and thought I saw Hope there at the vigil..
Then thought to myself it can't be..She is in jail...JMO
or is she? lol.

I've never posted a theory because mine are similar to a lot of the ones already posted. I've always thought that the theory of HaLeigh ODing was a real possibility until just now. I was sitting and reading a theory and several questions popped into my head. Now it doesn't seem as much quite as likely as I always thought it was. Here's why:

If a 5 year old found some pills, would she swallow them whole, or try and chew them like candy or baby aspirin? And if she chewed them, they'd be bitter. She'd probably spit them out at this point, not swallowing enough to be fatal. And if she did swallow them unnoticed, wouldn't they make her sick? And how long would they take to take effect? If they didn't make her sick to her stomach and she did just get tired and go to sleep, would Misty have even noticed anything was wrong? After she put the kids to bed, did she often check on them?

I don't know why. For some reason it just isn't setting as well with me as it was before.

I've never posted a theory because mine are similar to a lot of the ones already posted. I've always thought that the theory of HaLeigh ODing was a real possibility until just now. I was sitting and reading a theory and several questions popped into my head. Now it doesn't seem as much quite as likely as I always thought it was. Here's why:

If a 5 year old found some pills, would she swallow them whole, or try and chew them like candy or baby aspirin? And if she chewed them, they'd be bitter. She'd probably spit them out at this point, not swallowing enough to be fatal. And if she did swallow them unnoticed, wouldn't they make her sick? And how long would they take to take effect? If they didn't make her sick to her stomach and she did just get tired and go to sleep, would Misty have even noticed anything was wrong? After she put the kids to bed, did she often check on them?
I don't know why. For some reason it just isn't setting as well with me as it was before.

Hopefully, this will help...The LVA test Misty took revealed Misty never put Haleigh to bed that night...

Thanks Em.

I've had a slightly different scenario in my head. I pictured the driver -K asking the police what's going on and the cops giving her an instruction that she could inquire at the jail later or something, and so she left. And Misty characterizing it as "taking off", since that's how it likely felt to Misty.

I wonder how/when the others were taken into custody. Before, after, simultaneously? Once K saw what happened, I imagine the grapevine got busy.

Perhaps, she called TN, but according to GGMS she didn't find out Ron C had been arrested until detectives called her and told her....JMO

I think Misty was passed out cold when Haleigh was taken. That being said I think she was partying with someone @ the trailer and they gave Misty a couple of extra oxys so she would pass out, I think she knows who was there and I think someone there was a pervert and took Haleigh for that purpose. I haven't ruled out her brother on that one, he did by his own admission place himself there and in every lie there is a little truth. I really think if she knew the whole story she would have broke down by now. I can't see her being able to fool the whole police dept, state police and the FBI for this long if she knew for a fact what happened IMO she was out cold until right before RC came home and she realized that Oh S#!(( Haleigh is gone and what am I gonna tell big daddy Ron. IMO

Has Katrina visited Hope? Has anyone? no tapes.
She and rc. With rc, we get snippets....lots of editing..

No one has ever interviewed Katrina. I want to see who she is.

[BBM]

Arrest her for dropping someone off? I believe that particular deal was a "buy" from UC, so there would have been no drugs in her car (assuming). If she had gotten into the car with the UC, like Hope did on occasion, then she would have gone to jail just like the rest of them.

Besides Em, they didn't want Katrina. JMO and I'm just sayin....

Does Putnam County have different rules about the release of the jail visitation videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214