Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have felt and posted that also, HOW is it POSSIBLE that these players can outsmart the LE and FBI. Or isn't law enforcement that bright? What's the name of this town, Stupidville?

that's funny. i was thinking there must be a lot of Barney Fife's on their police department. but then you would think the FBI would be able to come up with something or am i wrong and the FBI never got involved? sorry, i can just about recite the anthony case inside and out (that was the only case i followed at that time) but i start getting confused now that i'm trying to follow this case, their case, gabriel's case, aja's case, susan powell's case, morgan harrington's case, etc. after awhile the small details begin to elude this old brain of mine.

that's funny. i was thinking there must be a lot of Barney Fife's on their police department. but then you would think the FBI would be able to come up with something or am i wrong and the FBI never got involved? sorry, i can just about recite the anthony case inside and out (that was the only case i followed at that time) but i start getting confused now that i'm trying to follow this case, their case, gabriel's case, aja's case, susan powell's case, morgan harrington's case, etc. after awhile the small details begin to elude this old brain of mine.

Hey shufly....I can relate!

Yes the FBI was involved....and the FDLE...various agencies to outsmart, or not.

Shufly, I am certain I read here on the posts, but long ago, that the FBI were having Round Tables in Satsuma each month. I might be wrong about that and if so someone will point it out

Only one round table actually took place, unfortunately. Yes the FBI were involved.

I have a map in Google Earth where I have put a locator pin on various points as this case has progressed over the past year. I don't have any particular theory in this regard, but there's a lot of points of interest in this case within a mile or so radius of Watts Funeral Home isn't there?

This whole theory about the funeral home scares me to death. Yet, it is possible. I do feel that the players in this case seem to be overly confident that Haleigh will never be found.

For some reason, my head keeps going back to that darn gun. WHY did it have to be hidden and then the next day it was okay to have it again? Could it be that once someone knew Haleigh would never be found, it was okay to have it in their possession? I'm just repeating myself, but this gun thing really bothers me.

Oh, I think I'll just go look for a new avatar or something. LOL

This whole theory about the funeral home scares me to death. Yet, it is possible. I do feel that the players in this case seem to be overly confident that Haleigh will never be found.

For some reason, my head keeps going back to that darn gun. WHY did it have to be hidden and then the next day it was okay to have it again? Could it be that once someone knew Haleigh would never be found, it was okay to have it in their possession? I'm just repeating myself, but this gun thing really bothers me.

ITA.They have never really looked for her or pleaded for her eventhough they claim they think she is alive... A gun being involved has haunted me for many months now, and so does the cremation theory...
One thing for certain, IF Haleigh accidentally caught a bullet, cremation would be a sure way of keeping the truth from ever being revealed...It also gives them the opportunity to still play their game .....Pretending they feel and think she is still alive...JMO

You just made a really good point about that gun, but if it caused Haleigh's death, why would they want that thing? ugh... there are so many horrible theorys out there, you'd think they'd talk, just to put an end to the speculation. Having people think that they would molest Haleigh, feed her to the alligators, cremate her @ a pet cemetary, shoot her, sell her...there are those who believe that Teresa or GGS killed her. How could Ron let this go on? Haleigh was his baby girl & you'd think he'd want to honor her memory-& no, that tat isn't nearly enough. I wish he'd just tell the truth.

I was looking for an old video and ran across this earlier news conference held by LE. It doesn't have a time thingy, but a little more than halfway through the video a reporter asks about a fight that Ron was in the night before Haleigh disappeared. LE said that was part of the investigation and they were not going to comment on it, but yes, they were aware of it.

Does anyone recall anything about this fight? Was it the fight with cousin Joe or someone else?

http://www.wesh.com/news/18681356/detail.html

Elle, and they stopped why?

Well IIRC the RTD was in June http://www.pcso.us/2009-6-5-a

and the next one was supposed to be in July, never happened.

There was really no explanation but there was this: http://www.gainesville.com/article/...on-t-leave-any-stone-unturned-in-Haleigh-case

snip~Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood said this week there currently are no plans for additional searches without credible information calling for one. And, absent new developments, a second meeting gathering investigators from different agencies working on the case also has not been scheduled.

The Sheriff's Office does not consider the case cold, he said.~ end snip

I was looking for an old video and ran across this earlier news conference held by LE. It doesn't have a time thingy, but a little more than halfway through the video a reporter asks about a fight that Ron was in the night before Haleigh disappeared. LE said that was part of the investigation and they were not going to comment on it, but yes, they were aware of it.

Does anyone recall anything about this fight? Was it the fight with cousin Joe or someone else?

http://www.wesh.com/news/18681356/detail.html

lol....touchy subject. JMO, RC and others state there was no fight. I think there was a missing gun(Rc's missing gun) that was eventually retrieved from the culvert at Misty's brother's house and that is the reason there was no fight. Now, if RC wasn't able to get his gun back perhaps there would have been a fight, but RC stated there was no fight and LE wouldn't comment on it.

Why only one?

I am not sure, PCSO claimed there was nothing new to go over. Maybe the roundtable needs to meet again, now...

I am not sure if they came out with a formal statement and expressed why there would be no 2nd round-table discussion, frustrating I know.

ETA....They did say that they were constantly in contact with all agencies and just because there wasn't a 2nd round-table planned did not mean they were not working on Haleigh's case.

lol....touchy subject. JMO, RC and others state there was no fight. I think there was a missing gun(Rc's missing gun) that was eventually retrieved from the culvert at Misty's brother's house and that is the reason there was no fight. Now, if RC wasn't able to get his gun back perhaps there would have been a fight, but RC stated there was no fight and LE wouldn't comment on it.

IIRC. Ron C stated there was no fight...Others stated there was a fight...JMO

Why only one?

Perhaps, 4Jacy, there was no need for another roundtable meeting. Since we are all in the dark about the investigation LE is conducting maybe that one and only meeting came up with a plan to expose the truth and we might be seeing it all unfold right now in front of our eyes with the gang in jail and facing charges that could keep them locked up for many years.
Maybe LE brainstormed and formulated a plan that would require them to move slowly but would ultimately give LE some bargining power to force the truth from the pricipals of this case.
I want to stay positive in the search for Haleigh and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance. Therefore, I've got to have confidence in LE's ability. Although they may not be holding news conferences day after day, that doesn't mean they don't have anything. I too hate waiting. But I have a feeling the wait will be worth it. Justice for Haleigh.

i agree that they all seem too confident that haleigh will never be found, or rather not nervous that she might be suddenly found. not a good sign.
and if this is the case, i hope there is some evidence that may allow charges to be brought against someone...it happens more and more frequently that these cases are won without recovery of a body. but that would mean that LE has something they have not released and maybe had been hoping to also get a confession. i don't think that part will happen, so hope they are holding something back...but can't imagine what it is unless all circumstantial, i.e. phone records, etc...

That's the problem I run into theorizing in this case; So many (far, far too many) possibilities! While it's true that any child could be the target of a sexual predator or abductor - most parents realize that and safegaurd their children accordingly - Ron's words, it could happen to anyone/or your child are conveniently short & narrow-sighted. I am not saying that it can't/doesn't occur in the best of situations but Ron's lifestyle exposed HaLeigh & Jr. to multiple risks and dangers on SO MANY levels - and, in cases such as this, nothing JUST happens. Anything can happen; it's only a matter of time. It's terribly sad to speculate & theorize as to the cause behind a child's disappearance and realize that there are numerous likely scenerios but ALL most likely involve the two adults who lived with her, who were charged with her care, and who she depended upon to protect her. I knew Ronald was dead wrong (and so did he IMO) when I heard him say that it could be anybody's child... JMHO -

I think if LE could find out who was with MC that evening partying there lies the key. I think MC was offered a little extra oxy she passed out and a perv that was there took little Haleigh and she woke up out of her coma and realized Haleigh was gone. Thats why RC says in 911 call about who stole his daughter, I don't think she really knows but I think she has a good idea follow the drugs....

I think if LE could find out who was with MC that evening partying there lies the key. I think MC was offered a little extra oxy she passed out and a perv that was there took little Haleigh and she woke up out of her coma and realized Haleigh was gone. Thats why RC says in 911 call about who stole his daughter, I don't think she really knows but I think she has a good idea follow the drugs....

LE might not be willing to divulge their evidence and information, but there is not a chance in hell0 that they would not be concerned for the safety of other children in Putnam County. NONE.

I am a resident of Putnam County and the parent of two children only slightly older than Haleigh and Ron, Jr. Not once has there been an indication that we need to take extra precautions. On February 10, 2009, a missing child flier was distributed to all parents of elementary school age children in the county. The flier only wanted information. It was in no way a warning.

Sheriff Rick Beseler of Clay County did warn the parents of Clay County that they should be on heightened alert after the disappearance and subsequent discovery of the body of Somer.

This is just my opinion.

Have we made any connections between the girl who called rc in jail and if she is connected to the family? I wonder if she has relatives that know teresa. It may be late but I thought I saw a link. I'll check back when the brain fog dissipates.

Have we made any connection between Katrina and Hope with Haleigh missing? How does Hope fit in? Is it through Katrina? If misty is being truthful (???) J & L are interesting.

I have a map in Google Earth where I have put a locator pin on various points as this case has progressed over the past year. I don't have any particular theory in this regard, but there's a lot of points of interest in this case within a mile or so radius of Watts Funeral Home isn't there?

Well as long as we are kicking theories around, here's one. I saw a movie where a funeral director was making money selling embalming ingredients to a drug runner. They had a good thing going until someone died in a gun fight on the grounds. So you never know who can be involved selling or dealing. Like LE said, they can't rule anyone out. I don't think that a funeral director would risk his livelihood to cremate a murdered child, but if the person had something big on him, he might. But I really think this is one more of Misty's "Go fetch the bone" statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13