Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Misty and/or Ron intentionally giving HaLeigh or Jr. their prized possession of prescription drugs - but I've often wondered if something else was given such as an OTC med like benadryl or combo tylenol pm w/benadryl. I'm extremely suspicious of Misty's account of Jr. sleeping so much throughout that day (Monday). I also think that HaLeigh, if "whipped" would be very vocal about it although I realize that one swift blow can immediately and permanently silence a child - I hate to say this but I see two very real possibilities; a pillow was used to silence her or she was over-medicated with a sedative/or combo of OTC meds. I've often wondered if the dogs hit on the dumpster was caused by the pillow (if used - either intentionally or could have had vomit on it caused by an overdose) being placed in there at one time.
As you can see from the following article, benadryl deaths in children do occur;

http://www.examiner.com/x-2556-Chicago-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d19-Woman-charged-in-Benadryl-overdose-death-of-2-year-old-boy

Overdose of Diphenhydramine, which is the active ingredient in Benadryl, cause between 20 and 30 such deaths each year in children under 6 years of age.

JMHO-

Well, there sure as heck weren't any pillow cases on the ratty pillows I observed on the videotape.

I think it was a soft kill myself. I don't think misty was in the bedroom most of the night. I wonder if she was freaked, as she likes to put it. If she drowned misty in the tub, that could do it. Regardless, if she was home, if something happened in the bedroom, bath area, I say she stayed on the sofa. If it happened early and was an accident, she would have left the scene...

I know this is the wrong thread...but why is Ronald's real work hours such a secret?! Even if they couldn't be 100% sure because of some time clock malfunction, I want to know what the earliest confirmed time of arrival was and it bugs the he!! out of me that we can't find out for sure! WHY?

Part 2 of that question for me is WHY hasn't anyone from the media, on camera preferably, asked Ronald point-blank what time he ARRIVED to work at PDM that evening AND what time did he LEAVE PDM. You would think that LE would encourage the media to ask that particular question to Ronald as many alibi's/stories have fallen apart when someone is caught contradicting previous accounts on camera. The next time Ronald calls a media outlet, I sure do hope that question will be asked of him. I also hope that it's reported accurately but maybe I'm hoping for too much... :waitasec:

JMHO-

I could even see that kiki. My biggest question though, if something like that happened is...Why didn't someone call EMS? That tells me that whatever happened they must have known for sure that HaLeigh was already deceased. What was going on that they didn't call for help, as the natural reaction of almost any parent would be. I just haven't been able to get around the fact that they didn't call for help....not from the authorities anyway..Still so many questions...<sigh>

IMHO..From what has been revealed by several people Ron C doesn't seem to be a respector of guns. JMO as to what may have happened concerning Haleigh.

(bump, bbm) Sorry on further thought just want to add that it also remains a distinct possibility in my mind that w/e rage, accident or negligence scenario might have occurred could've also easily transpired outdoors after RC and MC were both there inside of the mh "getting busy" (fighting or otherwise preoccupied). IOW had it been discovered that Haleigh was getting into something while they were both there being mutually negligent, it would be a true case of shared culpability or at least RC would have been quick to shift much of the blame onto MC IMO.

:parrot:

I think that if it were an accidental death, in or around the MH, they would have called 911 right away. That is after they stashed their drugs. It had to be something that was their fault and they knew their goose was cooked right then and there. After that TN and GSS were called for help.

I have a question for anyone,,,wanting to help me out here...Over the past 2 days I have seen several past interviews of MC,,well, I read somewhere that the morning the LE went into the mobilehome,,the bed was made up,,,,looking like someone had NOT been there previously that night,,however on one of these interviews,MC is adamantly saying ,,"Iwas sleeping in that bed...me and jr,,so how could the Le say I wasn't....,,,,am I hearing things or is she boldly lying to the public to make le out to be lying???

sorry for the poor construction of my thoughts,,,my heart has been broken for almost a year now on the heels of another pure heartbreak of Caylee being found.......I have wondered myself if this could have been a copy cat crime...I feel that Haleigh was of no good use to MC and quite possibly have been a thorn in her side.....For what ever reason that precious angel is no longer with us,,,I sure hope MC, RC or whom ever gets their just desserts.....I just know this,,,A normal(totally innocent) person, scared and upset their child is missing,,,does not walk into a restaurant (saying "do you know who I am?")and expect everyone to cater to them,,,and ride around town dealing their drugs and stealing out of money jars,,being donated for the search of the child,,,and then have the audasity to have printed in the back window,,"Only God can judge me"........

Also, the 2 back doors,,,in the NG interview of the inside of the mobliehome,,,the reported showed how the exterior door was propped open,,but the interior door would close on its own,,,,now,,how could MC see the outer door propped open when the interior door was closed???

I have a question for anyone,,,wanting to help me out here...Over the past 2 or 3 days there have been several flash backs of the news media,,,one was of MC in the airport (on her way to New York) for her and DB's good time m and one of another interview with MC,,,well, I read somewhere that the morning the LE went into the mobilehome,,the bed was made up,,,,looking like someone had NOT been there previously that night,,however on one of these interviews,MC is adamantly saying ,,"Iwas sleeping in that bed...me and jr,,so how could the Le say I wasn't....,,,,am I hearing things or is she boldly lying to the public to make le out to be lying???

In reference to myself, I never heard LE state the bed was made when they got there... First I ever heard about the bed was when Tim Miller stated Ron C told him the bed was made and had not been slept in that night.. And IIRC this information was revealed right after Misty took her LVA test, and failed miserably..JMO

I can't see Misty and/or Ron intentionally giving HaLeigh or Jr. their prized possession of prescription drugs - but I've often wondered if something else was given such as an OTC med like benadryl or combo tylenol pm w/benadryl. I'm extremely suspicious of Misty's account of Jr. sleeping so much throughout that day (Monday). I also think that HaLeigh, if "whipped" would be very vocal about it although I realize that one swift blow can immediately and permanently silence a child - I hate to say this but I see two very real possibilities; a pillow was used to silence her or she was over-medicated with a sedative/or combo of OTC meds. I've often wondered if the dogs hit on the dumpster was caused by the pillow (if used - either intentionally or could have had vomit on it caused by an overdose) being placed in there at one time.
As you can see from the following article, benadryl deaths in children do occur;

http://www.examiner.com/x-2556-Chicago-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d19-Woman-charged-in-Benadryl-overdose-death-of-2-year-old-boy

Overdose of Diphenhydramine, which is the active ingredient in Benadryl, cause between 20 and 30 such deaths each year in children under 6 years of age.

JMHO-

I don't doubt for a minute that benadryl was prolly used on a regular basis to get them to sleep. Until recently I had no idea how prevalent that was. I just believe this was more than that...maybe not, just a feeling though. Having lived with an addict I agree with you that their 'precious drugs' were guarded a whole most closely than HaLeigh and Butterbean. :(

IMHO..From what has been revealed by several people Ron C doesn't seem to be a respector of guns. JMO as to what may have happened concerning Haleigh.

This wouldn't surprise me, especially since we know how fond Ron was of sticking the gun in his mouth. I could easily see him doing this and telling Misty he was going to kill himself or kill her and HaLeigh getting caught in the middle. Only thing is, it couldn't (I don't think anyway) have happened @ the MH or there would have been blood evidence despite Misty's story of clorox cleaning. Whatever happened, it may not have been in the MH though. On the other hand, if it happened somewhere else surely someone would have heard something. IDK, even with the 2 locked up, this case is making my brain bleed!

This wouldn't surprise me, especially since we know how fond Ron was of sticking the gun in his mouth. I could easily see him doing this and telling Misty he was going to kill himself or kill her and HaLeigh getting caught in the middle. Only thing is, it couldn't (I don't think anyway) have happened @ the MH or there would have been blood evidence despite Misty's story of clorox cleaning. Whatever happened, it may not have been in the MH though. On the other hand, if it happened somewhere else surely someone would have heard something. IDK, even with the 2 locked up, this case is making my brain bleed!

Pondering, I don't believe the incident occurred in the MH.. I don't even believe Haleigh made it home alive that afternoon since witnesses have stated Misty drove off in the opposite direction of the MH when she picked up Haleigh at the bus stop.
I do wonder IF LE even bothered to checked out Timmy and Chelsey's house or Tommy and Lindsey's house for any clues as to what may have happened... I also believe someone placed Haleigh in that dumpster until she could be moved to another place...JMO

That's the problem I run into theorizing in this case; So many (far, far too many) possibilities! While it's true that any child could be the target of a sexual predator or abductor - most parents realize that and safegaurd their children accordingly - Ron's words, it could happen to anyone/or your child are conveniently short & narrow-sighted. I am not saying that it can't/doesn't occur in the best of situations but Ron's lifestyle exposed HaLeigh & Jr. to multiple risks and dangers on SO MANY levels - and, in cases such as this, nothing JUST happens. Anything can happen; it's only a matter of time. It's terribly sad to speculate & theorize as to the cause behind a child's disappearance and realize that there are numerous likely scenerios but ALL most likely involve the two adults who lived with her, who were charged with her care, and who she depended upon to protect her. I knew Ronald was dead wrong (and so did he IMO) when I heard him say that it could be anybody's child... JMHO -

Pondering I believe the reason they staged the scene at the MH was because they knew the incident didn't happen there...LE wouldn't find any clues that would immediately lead them to believe she was deceased..JMO

Also, the 2 back doors,,,in the NG interview of the inside of the mobliehome,,,the reported showed how the exterior door was propped open,,but the interior door would close on its own,,,,now,,how could MC see the outer door propped open when the interior door was closed???

As LE stated the interior door was ajar approximately 6 inches. As you know from seeing the pics of the rear entrance/laundry room area, it would be impossible for Misty to have seen the exterior screen/storm door propped open with a cement block. Misty has never stated in any of her stories that she approached that door to have a closer look. Never.

MOO-

That's the problem I run into theorizing in this case; So many (far, far too many) possibilities! While it's true that any child could be the target of a sexual predator or abductor - most parents realize that and safegaurd their children accordingly - Ron's words, it could happen to anyone/or your child are conveniently short & narrow-sighted. I am not saying that it can't/doesn't occur in the best of situations but Ron's lifestyle exposed HaLeigh & Jr. to multiple risks and dangers on SO MANY levels - and, in cases such as this, nothing JUST happens. Anything can happen; it's only a matter of time. It's terribly sad to speculate & theorize as to the cause behind a child's disappearance and realize that there are numerous likely scenerios but ALL most likely involve the two adults who lived with her, who were charged with her care, and who she depended upon to protect her. I knew Ronald was dead wrong (and so did he IMO) when I heard him say that it could be anybody's child... JMHO -

I don't claim to know what really happened, like everyone else I'm just trying to work the puzzle.. I do feel certain that he is the one responsible for whatever it is that did happen though..
Let me add, I do believe he and his family from the beginning deliberately set out to mislead LE in this investigation.JMO

I don't claim to know what really happened, like everyone else I'm just trying to work the puzzle.. I do feel certain that he is the one responsible for whatever it is that did happen though..
Let me add, I do believe he and his family from the beginning deliberately set out to mislead LE in this investigation.JMO
I totally agree with you...Looking back at some of the things MC and Rc said to LE is soooooo wrong......Neither one can tell anything straight up and truthful.....I am wondering more and more was this done to Haleigh just for the money????? Is there anyway for us to find out just how much money he and MC made with this entire bs story......When I heard about the tat and a story about them spending the nigfht to gether and MC having hickies when she went back home after spending the night with her ex,,,,,,I think,,,the "divorce" was just a hoax to send the media in different directions...I dont believe now it was done because they were not involved......The divorce was a joke on us,,,,,,,,To keep their drug business more private...I pray someone gets the info from one of them in jail,,,,and we hear,,,Haleigh has been found...I pray...

Think about it,,,a married seventeen year old has put all her eggs in "his" basket,,,and when asked on national show,,how does that make her feel about RC wanting a divorce,,,,and she says,,,whatever he wants,,,with no emotion...I picked up on that asap, that was with no feeling what so ever....MC is one cold chick in my mind and she and RC are two of a kind....I bet most people would be stunned to see her in full gangsta mode....she is no innocent child,,,,and I believe she fits the sociopath type....

The gun that was reportedly stolen or missing in days prior to Haleigh going missing (having trouble recalling details at the moment...)

Could this, or another firearm, have been stashed by RC temporarily in the outbuilding eg which Haleigh discovered and, not realizing it was real, been fatally injured when it discharged while "playing" w it outside? Neither Junior nor anyone else would necessarily have witnessed or been around for tragic shooting (or maybe just saw later attempt to revive?) If so maybe the bullet was either retrieved, or remained lodged in Haleigh thus never found. That could have taken place anywhere out back, on the property behind mh which would explain dogs tracking back there, and maybe something used in tending to Haleigh was initially thrown out but then subsequently recovered. Shared culpability because RC left it there, and blames MC either for "not watching Haleigh properly" (or diverting his attention that day etc).

ETA: This scenario could also work w gun taken from location stored in vehicle etc

:parrot:

A disgusting series of events but will throw it out there FWIW.

Jacgue Hollander indicates Misty talks about ashes on the tapes Donna Brock has. How does one come up with the idea of ashes.

Cadaver dogs hit on a dumpster during a search for Haleigh
Nothing of consequence was found, or so it is reported.

Jamie Watts is the Funeral Director for Watts Funeral Home in San Mateo

Watts Funeral Home operates a crematorium

Jamie Watts handled the account for donations to Ron

Watts Funeral Home is not above being dishonest: http://www.dep.state.fl.us/secretary/news/2002/02_1212.htm

Misty and Ron lead Tim Miller to a red rose - nothing was found. Obviously Misty and Ron for some strange reason knew about the rose - odd yes ?

Many criminals assume no body, no prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow