Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Connection to LE ? I wasn't aware the Sheffield's had a connection.

IF Crystal did have something to do with providing Haleigh a safe home away from Ron and Misty, I can't (honestly) say that I would have blamed her. I only wish that was the truth, but sadly nothing points to the Sheffield's being connected to this. Everything points to Misty and Ron.

Wouldn't she want Jr. to be protected from them and their lifestyle also?

What could have happened to Haleigh?

First, I don't believe Haleigh is still with us and hasn't been since Feb 9, 2009. (I sure feel that she may be located very close to where they lived - not psychic or anything - just a feeling).

Well, I don't think Crystal or the Sheffields had anything to do with it.

I honestly don't believe RC, TN, or GGS had anything to do with
it directly. Indirectly yes - because RC and his family had a responsibility to Haleigh and it appears they failed her by leaving her in an irresponsible teenager's care.

I believe the reason Misty hasn't talked is because she is the primary one responsible for Haleigh's demise. I am not convinced that she would keep secrets to protect anyone other than herself.

These are my opinions/feelings only. Don't want to argue with anyone - but, I do need to express my opinion occasionally - even at the risk of being hammered.:couch:

I still think the emergency dash to GGMS that morning was not that. I think it was an emergency dash to the ER because Ron had hit Haleigh in a rage and on the way to the hospital Haliegh came to and they just turned around and came back figuring she was alright.

Thanks for this information. It's the first I've heard of this incident. Do you remember when this occured? I'm wondering if it's prior to Haleigh being missing.

If something like this happened it would fit the LVA or the hypnosis tape, I forget which, where Misty said something about Haleigh was riding her bike and she was doing fine, and I always thought, is there some reason she wouldn't be doing fine?
Does anyone remember actually hearing Misty say this? Here's why I ask. For the longest, I had the same opinion as you, Donjeta. Why wouldn't Haleigh be doing fine? Until I watched the hypnosis session again recently and it dawned on me that when recounting the events of that Monday afternoon, Misty doesn't say Haleigh was doing fine or doing great. I was certain I'd heard her say that somewhere, so I listened to the LVA video again, but she doesn't say it there, either. Then I did a search for "wheelies" and found this 08/29/09 post by a former member.

snipped
For those of you interested, I have transcribed the tape of the hypnosis session - to the best of my ability.
...and my brother was there and we just watched the kids play in the yard and Haleigh was doing great, riding her bike trying to pop wheelies and me and my brother, we just sat over there and watched the kids play.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Hypnosis transcription

Seems what I thought I remembered hearing was erroneous information I'd actually read.

I'm not trying to discredit your theory, Doc. It's a good one and much easier to swallow than a trip to Welaka early on a Monday morning just to get a shirt Haleigh wanted to wear to school.

Links to hypnosis and LVA videos.
http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20602572/index.html

I believe whatever happened to Haleigh happened in that home and with the people who lived with her. I think it’s possible Misty is responsible. But if we can think of that I believe Ron has too. I don’t believe he’s that naïve.

So that begs the question why would he partner-up in crime with the person he thinks might be responsible for his beloved daughter being missing? If selling drugs and profiting from it is what he salivates for he could do that with any number of fellow-criminals besides the apparent monster responsible for him losing the daughter he loves so much. He’s promised to kill whoever did that and I believe he knows Misty was with his children the night she vanished.

Especially with LE repeatedly stating Misty is key. Maybe there’s a reason for the path he’s chosen in this issue. It’s like the gorilla in the room.

I still think the emergency dash to GGMS that morning was not that. I think it was an emergency dash to the ER because Ron had hit Haleigh in a rage and on the way to the hospital Haliegh came to and they just turned around and came back figuring she was alright.

I wonder how was Haleigh at school, if she had a "tummy ache" or some kind of uncomfortable factor she could have been suffering from something internal like a force blow from someone, but considering she is fine at school and no signs of complaining about discomfort or vomiting then the same scenario could have happened later after school also by anyone. I think if MC was sleep deprived and aggravated then she could have lost her cool too.

I lean more towards MC being social and having some folks over and they all take a few pills and she is knocked out..or almost. (MC dreamlike state) I don't think the door being propped open with the brick would be a big deal if people were there in and out of the door. The kids were already all playing outside earlier so it doesn't seem strange to me. [see below] Kids are always in and out... I think its crazy it wasn't known that ToC was "by there knocking on the door" until 8 months later. MC has said that she was comfortable by JO if there were other people there, he probably was by the MH with folks. I don't think she is sure what happened, but she had been gone 3 days and was probably catching up with her bro(s). I think people were there and something left unlocked/propped open, it is possible. I know she has to feel responsible and if she tells RC, hey JO came by with my bro(s) and whoever whatever else he would be furious yes-
but in her mind she is convinced that RC will blame her because JO was by there and what did she let him by there for..? and Haleighs missing and then shes playing victim too. She has to come up with something to cover up for her taking pills and being out of it...(or hurting Haleigh whichever) RC was no doubt Im sure scary even if its all bluff. Shes been playing victim her whole life it seems...
I think the breathing machine missing..is weird. MC says she saw a 3, so was she up @ 3 to get rid of the machine and try to blame CS so she herself wouldn't look bad to RC? I have heard so many things that she has said about waking up, she had to go to the bathroom, she has no idea why she woke up she just did wake up out of a deep sleep and has no clue..
(I have heard that RC woke her up too...)

She passes out while having a "house party" ANYbody could have been there now with this scenario she is all jacked up with the door open knowingly!...and she passes out and somebody turns her phone off... Now it could be a stranger or RSO or...JO

When she wakes up ..she calls TiC? (Was he there earlier...?)

TiCs van was moved and scratched? That night.

JO was staying there right?

She answers every question I ever heard her answer with uuuummmmm. On the voice test he asks her How do you know Haleigh......she says ummmm she is my husbands daughter. Its weird she doesn't say step daughter. (The disassociation is FN weird for sure) It is a simple question! But what I mean by this is her answers...ummmm to everything, it is her nature to lie, and survive and to please RC. So she lies and we all know that much, but is there some truth in there somewhere? I have been trying to just read between all the lines, trying to try and think like this very young, naive, love hungry, deprived girl, who knows something AND is protecting her self by all means necessary
.- or she was jacked up and really knows nothing. sigh.
If the scenario is that she hurt Haleigh herself, she has to turn off her phone and figure out what to do now. So she gets rid of Haleigh and the machine still making it look like something else (maybe CS).... there were sure a lot of vehicle changes around that time.... and that is suspicious.

These "All I saw were 3 stories (3 pills?...just sayin) (3 people?) and the blanket blanket blanket and the bathroom/ kitchen light on..doors were locked..door was wide open...stories" are distractions from the real details.

The gun, oh I think there was a gun an illegal gun and it was lifted and exchanged or even used... Noone will know what the real deal is because noone is admitting to a hot gun in my opinion...
Back to the disassociation, ex. that little girl. I don't know if it is resentment because of Haleigh herself or resentment because now MC is in a world of mess but I find it very resentful and it sickens me to the core.

[the door being propped open isn't strange especially if you consider a 3rd sneario where she props open the door and leaves the children alone to which I don't think she will admit if it happens to be the truth...so sad]

I can't believe it has been over a year and no one knows where Haleigh is. I take that back, we here, trying to put these pieces together, we don't know and it makes me absolutely FN sick that someone somewhere knows.

These are just some opinions.

LoveEndsWar asked this question under Q and A only.....Has anyone ever heard from Halieghs teacher and how was she doing that day, and if MC walked Haleigh to class and what color shirt did Haleigh wear that day or any of that?

I thought this was an excellent question, because it could explain a lot. If those clothes are missing, then that would go far in disproving Misty's account of what happened that day. She says she gave Haleigh a bath, and put her in Pj's. If these clothes are not in the MH it can only mean she was wearing them when she went missing. That also means there was no bath, and whatever happened to Haleigh happened before bedtime. I wonder if there are video cameras inside Haleigh's school?

Does anyone remember actually hearing Misty say this? Here's why I ask. For the longest, I had the same opinion as you, Donjeta. Why wouldn't Haleigh be doing fine? Until I watched the hypnosis session again recently and it dawned on me that when recounting the events of that Monday afternoon, Misty doesn't say Haleigh was doing fine or doing great. I was certain I'd heard her say that somewhere, so I listened to the LVA video again, but she doesn't say it there, either. Then I did a search for "wheelies" and found this 08/29/09 post by a former member.

snipped

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Hypnosis transcription

Seems what I thought I remembered hearing was erroneous information I'd actually read.

I'm not trying to discredit your theory, Doc. It's a good one and much easier to swallow than a trip to Welaka early on a Monday morning just to get a shirt Haleigh wanted to wear to school.

Links to hypnosis and LVA videos.
http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20602572/index.html

Good catch. What do you think Misty's saying instead of great? At 26:05 in the wftv video. She says "and Haleigh was doing..." what? how? it sounds like "doing her..." to me.

Here is why I can't reconcile what happened to Haleigh! I believe our Forensic astrologists.
I believe Some of our members who have had dreams and strong intuition. although the theories are excellent, I believe we are missing something important. I can't prove anything, Misty and Ronald were up to something dreadful and Haleigh became some type of payment. Ron didn't willingly give her as payment, but because of circumstances of what he was doing, she was taken. Thus , his involvement. Long,long ago in a galaxy far far away it was discussed that she was taken, used, and killed accidentally , I believe this is probably true.

Maryann, no, she didn't get a bath that night, Misty couldn't even react to minor things.
She didn't put on pajamas either.

If no one talks in two weeks, I say lets do the waterboarding.

Good catch. What do you think Misty's saying instead of great? At 26:05 in the wftv video. She says "and Haleigh was doing..." what? how? it sounds like "doing her..." to me.
That's what I hear, too. Her homework?

Maryann, no, she didn't get a bath that night, Misty couldn't even react to minor things.
She didn't put on pajamas either.

If no one talks in two weeks, I say lets do the waterboarding.

911: “OK- how old is your daughter?”

Misty Croslin: “She’s five”

911: “Ok…what was she last seen wearing? Maam…”

Misty Croslin: “She was in her pajamas- she was sleeping…”

911: “OK…alright…You said your back door was wide open?”

I guess it would depend on which version you believe. I can't say that she has ever said she gave her a bath, but she did say she was in her Pj's. I still want to know where the clothes are that she wore to school that day. I think the clothes are on Haleigh's body, which means she never made it to bed that night. If the clothes aren't in the MH it completely shows Misty is lying about the timeline.

snipped for space & BBM :)

Bessie~

i do recall hearing that, b/c right after Misty made that statement, i thought about when my son was 5 and when he rode a bike, he had training wheels. I then went to a photobucket account with tons of HaLeigh pic, and found one of a bike in the front of the blue home. i printed it and blew it up in the printer and found that the bike had training wheels, as well as the blac and red bike in the font of the MH. I thought, how could a child do wheelies with training wheels on the bike and in a dirt like driveway? or even grass, JMO

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Feb 15, 2009 in the Greta interview Misty claims that her "older brother came over and the A/C guy".

February 21, 2009
On JVM it is said that Misty's older brother may of came over with children and cousin Joe HOURS BEFORE HALEIGH WENT MISSING. In this show they also talk about Ron having a fight with Joe the night before Haleigh disappeared. Ron says that there was no fight. JVM says the report of the fight came from a RELATIVE.

When Misty took her LVA/Poly she said that Tommy and his kids were at the MH around 4PM and the kids were playing outside. She also claims that is around the time Haleigh got home from the bus stop. She has denied picking up Haleigh, Ron claims he did. Ron also claims he brought Haleigh home around 3:45 from the bus stop and then he left for work. Well if that were the case how was Tommy at the MH when Haleigh got home from the bus? How did Ron not see Tommy?

Misty claims her older brother/kids came over and the A/C guy.

I thought cousin Joe was staying with Timmy and Chelsea? I do recall that Chelsea made claims that the van was moved and she knew she didn't move it. But she also said she was up late doing insurance paper work and had just went to bed before Misty called her to tell her Haleigh was missing. So, if she was up late, she would of noticed who took the van that night right?

It was also said that a relative said that Joe and Ron had gotten in a fight the night before Haleigh went missing. Ron denies it, yet the Croslin' females are eager to point the finger at cousin Joe. Two questions, why are they so eager to point the finger at Joe when it was Tommy who went to the MH.
Also, why is it that Ron has no beef with Joe when Misty and SIL's are saying they are suspicious of Cousin Joe?

I am starting to think that Timmy and Chelsea may know a lot more as well! What Minor detail has been over looked?:waitasec:

Hank Jr. (Tommy) Croslin
DOB 8/2/1986

Timothy Croslin DOB: 9/29/87

I think Haleigh and Jr spent the night at GGMA's and Misty and Ron flew over to her house Monday morning to pick the kids up and race Haleigh to school.

I believe she says, "Haleigh was doing her (then stop) and change to riding her bike and doing her little wheelies?

I have to rethink this whole theory thing. I've read a lot of disturbing things today that point elsewhere. Very confusing.

I am just finding there are a lot more ties between Haleigh's 2 families than I originally thought. Perhaps LE needs to focus more on the other side of the family tree for awhile or should I say one specific branch? I just think there's more to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo