Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just finding there are a lot more ties between Haleigh's 2 families than I originally thought. Perhaps LE needs to focus more on the other side of the family tree for awhile or should I say one specific branch? I just think there's more to be found.

As I undestand it.. Crystal, Chad and Marie have ALL taken LDT's.. Their property has been searched too.. I think it's high time we find out WHY we have never been told if TN or GGMS ever took one.. And to my knowledge, none of Ron's family has had their property searched...What specific branch are you speaking of, may I ask?JMO

I am just finding there are a lot more ties between Haleigh's 2 families than I originally thought. Perhaps LE needs to focus more on the other side of the family tree for awhile or should I say one specific branch? I just think there's more to be found.

Such as?

Is it possible, that if it comes out that HaLeigh wasn't in school that Monday, (i know we have an attendence record, but not knowing where it came from, i am unsure if i think it is the actual record) could it be that something happened to HaLeigh before Misty actually returned to the MH after her party weekend?

I am just trying to explore the possibilities!

Is it possible, that if it comes out that HaLeigh wasn't in school that Monday, (i know we have an attendence record, but not knowing where it came from, i am unsure if i think it is the actual record) could it be that something happened to HaLeigh before Misty actually returned to the MH after her party weekend?

I think as conflicting as Ron and Misty's stories are (who picked Haleigh up etc.), they would know the attendence records would be easily checked - I could be wrong. At least we can be confident LE knows.

IMHO..IF it turns out Haleigh was not in school that day and LE didn't haul them ALL in a year ago, every LE person involved in investigating this case should be fired and charges pressed against them...IMHO.. As it is....Entirely too too many inconsistencies have existed since day one that LE hasn't done anything about yet in regards to whatever it is/was that happened to Haleigh....Also, from what has been stated and revealed, LE, handling Haleigh's case, hasn't even questioned, to any extent, those who were incarcerated back in January... JMO

I think as conflicting as Ron and Misty's stories are (who picked Haleigh up etc.), they would know the attendence records would be easily checked - I could be wrong. At least we can be confident LE knows.

Yeah, but they should have also known how easily checked Ron's werk hours and Teresa's employment and address were, too. jmo

IMHO..IF it turns out Haleigh was not in school that day and LE didn't haul them ALL in a year ago, every LE person involved in investigating this case should be fired and charges pressed against them...IMHO.. As it is....Entirely too too many inconsistencies have existed since day one that LE hasn't done anything about yet in regards to whatever it is/was that happened to Haleigh....Also, from what has been stated and revealed, LE, handling Haleigh's case, hasn't even questioned, to any extent, those who were incarcerated back in January... JMO

The only person I've heard who wasn't questioned in custody since the drug bust is Tommy.

Ron - we know he talked to JJ of FDLE [made vid to take to Misty; gives her cigs]

Misty - we know she talks to JJ [see above] and has spoken to DCF.

Hope - we have no idea (but she had already been locked up earlier that month on similar charges)

Donna - we have no idea if she's been questioned re: Haleigh; all she can offer is what Misty and other family members have told her

FWIW - I don't think they can be arrested for lying to media. Who knows what they told LE, KWIM?

Does the incident report contain a statement that she went to school that day?

The media reports re: Haleigh's school never say when her last day was, AFAIK.

Perhaps the big fish they're trying to catch isn't even in jail right now.

Wasn't it AH who first came out with the school attendence record? I wonder how he was able to get his hands on it, and if legit, how did he accomplish that.

Since I have come to the conclusion that we can't believe anything either of the families of MC or RC tell us, I am going back to the one person who may know something: Nay.
According to her interview, she says she drops MC off at her brother's early Sunday--wee hours I'm thinking-still dark. She also says Lisa and Lindsy come running out to stop her and want to know where WBG lives cause RC, TC and "their dad" are going after him. This makes me think that MC when she was talking to RC and trying to hide it from Nay, probably told him a story of being abused or raped or whatever--hence retribution from the menfolk. I think this is where everything starts--something happened. Nay doesn't make clear who "their dad" is. If it's HC--I guess technically early Sun a.m. would be 2 days before Haleigh went missing--the date of his leg accident. What happened to HC if he was the "dad"? The drunk driver with no insurance is rather vague--surely they would have got that driver's name and charges would be filed, but.....nothing we can find. Was some form of retaliation the real cause of the accident? Was someone else possibly even killed? They are covering something up. Whatever they are covering is the reason for Haleigh being missing. If HC was hurt badly in the process, his price for silence could have included marrying his daughter as well. Sorry to ramble, but this case is driving me crazy!

Nay may be completely credible - hard to tell since her "interview" is butchered to a bloody pulp.

IIRC - from the first time we listened to that video, the days and weeks, dates of the events were unclear.

Hank's Wreck

Do we have a date of the wreck? Even a fews days' time frame would be helpful.

Do we have any idea where the wreck occurred? Putnam or elsewhere? Again, this could help to pin down specifics on his wreck and resulting injuries.

If Hank was in the wreck and was not charged, I don't know how his name would be on the accident report unless and until a lawsuit is filed. If Hank was a passenger in either vehicle it wouldn't show up anywhere, either.

Wasn't it AH who first came out with the school attendence record? I wonder how he was able to get his hands on it, and if legit, how did he accomplish that.

Two guesses: KP or TN. [Make it 3: W"C"S]

FWIW - it is a violation of Haleigh's privacy rights in the State of Florida and in Putnam County School District.

It is grounds for dismissal if released by a school district employee.

If Haleigh was not in school that day, LE would have known that for the past year, that would have been one of the first things they checked.
Also, if the attendance records were altered in any way... then the school did not alter them. What reason would they have to do that? IF she really did not attend school that day, then I would assume that LE does not want that detail known to the public at this time, so as not to compromise the investigation.
I know it's frustrating to everyone that there is still so much mystery surrounding the facts in this case, but when and if someone is finally charged with whatever crime took place, we will have the answers. Just because they don't release these details right now, does not mean they aren't doing anything about them.

it would help explain why there is confusion over who picked haleigh up at the bus stop though...if she hadn't gone that day...

If haleigh wasn't in school that day their stories would've offered an explanation to cover her absence. Likewise for Ron not reporting for work, as LF pointed out. Those facts are too big to ignore. But here's another rub. Misty says the kids were playing outside and on the porch when the AC man was there, more verifiable facts. The AC man would've been questioned about whether or not he saw the children. They couldn't be sure how he would answer, so they would've offered an excuse why he didn't see Haleigh if she wasn't there at the time, like Haleigh played in her room all afternoon. Unless that's where Misty slipped up, which led LE to name her the key.

Two guesses: KP or TN. [Make it 3: W"C"S]

FWIW - it is a violation of Haleigh's privacy rights in the State of Florida and in Putnam County School District.

It is grounds for dismissal if released by a school district employee.
School records notwithstanding, how many kids were in her class? At least 20 or so. The kids would've mentioned to their parents that Haleigh was absent that day, and rumors would be flying all over town. I don't recall any of our locals mentioning such a rumor or read that one was posted on any boards. Have you caught wind of one, LF?

School records notwithstanding, how many kids were in her class? At least 20 or so. The kids would've mentioned to their parents that Haleigh was absent that day, and rumors would be flying all over town. I don't recall any of our locals mentioning such a rumor or read that one was posted on any boards. Have you caught wind of one, LF?

My kids don't go to Haleigh's school, so I wouldn't have heard it that way.

I doubt it was discussed with the children at school Tuesday since there was no indication that something happened to Haleigh at the school and no word that she was dead or kidnapped.

The parents would have received the flyers Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday. [I don't remember which day my kids brought them home.] By then, it's anybody's guess if a kindergartner could tell you who was or was not at school the day before. [OK, I could have, but I was X/O brite, lol.]

My kids usually don't pay much attention to who's absent unless the kid pukes in class or the teacher makes an announcement, i.e. Sally has chicken pox and will be out for a week, so let's make her a get well card.

You will note that the teacher's name has not been released.

Any thoughts on a dry drowning?

I never heard of such a thing until last year, but apparently 15 % of drownings are dry.

"....In Johnny's case, the boy went swimming and it wasn't until hours later when he started showing signs that something was wrong.

His mom said the 10-year-old soiled himself, started talking slowly and was drowsy. Johnny laid down to take a nap, and an hour later he died.

"He was talking, walking -- it was an hour later that he passed away," said Jackson.

Three important signs of dry drowning for which parents should watch include difficulty breathing, extreme tiredness and behavioral changes.

All of the symptoms are a result of reduced oxygen flow to the brain. Victims can be treated but need to get to an emergency room as quickly as possible......"

http://www.news4jax.com/news/16518131/detail.html

Just throwing ideas out. Ron & the boat with kids who can't swim has always bugged me.

Any thoughts on a dry drowning?

I never heard of such a thing until last year, but apparently 15 % of drownings are dry.

"....In Johnny's case, the boy went swimming and it wasn't until hours later when he started showing signs that something was wrong.

His mom said the 10-year-old soiled himself, started talking slowly and was drowsy. Johnny laid down to take a nap, and an hour later he died.

"He was talking, walking -- it was an hour later that he passed away," said Jackson.

Three important signs of dry drowning for which parents should watch include difficulty breathing, extreme tiredness and behavioral changes.

All of the symptoms are a result of reduced oxygen flow to the brain. Victims can be treated but need to get to an emergency room as quickly as possible......"

http://www.news4jax.com/news/16518131/detail.html

Just throwing ideas out. Ron & the boat with kids who can't swim has always bugged me.

It's a possibility I guess but if she died for purely accidental reasons I don't get it why they didn't call 911, why they felt an elaborate cover-up was necessary and why whoever knows about it is going along with it. There probably is a crime of some sort involved if people make up a lot of lies.

It's a possibility I guess but if she died for purely accidental reasons I don't get it why they didn't call 911, why they felt an elaborate cover-up was necessary and why whoever knows about it is going along with it. There probably is a crime of some sort involved if people make up a lot of lies.

Heck, I dunno... maybe Ron took the kids out in the boat earlier, Haleigh fell in, aspirated a bunch of water but seemed okay, then...

Grandma Sykes came to babysit at 8 p.m., Haleigh was dead, she assumed Ron did something.

Or maybe grandma came because someone called and said something was bad wrong with Haleigh [i.e., the signs & symptoms above] then Haleigh died while she was there.

Or maybe Teresa was babysitting when she discovered Haleigh was dead. <<(I HATE writing that, btw) She freaked, called her mom, ....

Like I said, just throwing out ideas. This is one of the less sinister ones imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow