Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty I think she could be 2 1/2 or 3. My grandson is about that size and my daughter had hair that long at that age--she just looks quite immature to me but with lots of hair.

Oops there's jr next to her--i'm guessing she's 3 and he's 2 maybe????

Wish we could see more of Jr. in that picture. That might give us a better idea as to how old she is and IIRC she is about 18 months older than he is..JMO

read the comments under article..............

Sort of satisfying to read what I am thinking but can't post here without going into the time out corner.

As more and more things come to light it makes me think that the visit to the mobile home that night by GGM Sykes was due to concerns she had about the care the children were getting. She's not a stupid woman. She loves her grandson but she has eyes and she could see what was happening. I bet she has had some regrets about not staying that night or going inside or taking the kids with her. Not that she has ESP, no way she could know what was about to happen. She's lost both grandkids now and her grandson.

Wish we could see more of Jr. in that picture. That might give us a better idea as to how old she is and IIRC she is about 18 months older than he is..JMO

Does this help?

h7.jpg

Sort of satisfying to read what I am thinking but can't post here without going into the time out corner.

As more and more things come to light it makes me think that the visit to the mobile home that night by GGM Sykes was due to concerns she had about the care the children were getting. She's not a stupid woman. She loves her grandson but she has eyes and she could see what was happening. I bet she has had some regrets about not staying that night or going inside or taking the kids with her. Not that she has ESP, no way she could know what was about to happen. She's lost both grandkids now and her grandson.

BBM...I highly suspect the visit to the MH if indeed she did go there that night was because she had already been told something had happened to Haleigh..And I also highly doubt she saw Haleigh alive and well eating dinner on the front screened in porch that night like she claims she did..Right now I suspect her biggest regret other than Haleigh being gone is agreeing to help coverup for her grandsonson...But thats just my opinion.

I have been thinking all day today..oh why hasn't anyone sang yet? It just does not make sense.
Ron's making the headlines with his threats from jail and makes sure to mention "it's the same thing he said on the 911 call Feb10th".
Has it occurred to anyone else that his continuous vows to kill someone who might be involved in Haleigh's disappearance might actually be his way of getting word to Misty and the rest of the gang that they better keep their mouths shut or he will reach out and touch them somehow, some where, some day?

From what is said Donna B. also searched for little Caylee and was a member of TES before she got mixed up in the Haleigh search. When I read one of the reports from the UC sting, Misty mentioned to the UC that Donna was selling her prescriptions so DB could satisfy her needs, something to that effect.

I now wonder, if this Donna B. may know more. This would be a theory that Haleigh would be alive. What if she is staying with someone that DB know? (Far Fetch, I know just trying to find a positve.) Haleigh went missing the day of Caylee's memorial and that struck me so odd.
Then we have Ron's claims of a child telling him that a so Called "Larry" had Haleigh. Hank Sr. calls TM telling him that Ron said if he had $35,000 he would be able to get Haleigh back. What if the amount owed is much more than the $70,000?

What if this was a plot? What if these people are so money hungry that they plotted this whole kidnapping story and knowing Misty was out of it, well it worked out well because she really would not know who came in and took Haleigh if she was so drugged up.

What if Ron or one of the players owed some drug money and planned all of this and couldn't figure away out? Haleigh's reward was pretty low the first few weeks and even after Tim got someone to put up the other $35,000 no sign of Haleigh. But then we start hearing the story of the Rose, or was that before the Larry story?

Now, what I really feel happen was Haleigh OD on someones drugs and they are all covering for each other.

Or, this was a drug deal that went bad and someone owed some serious money and Haleigh had to pay the price. Thank God Jr. is not around any longer, I feared for his safety daily and still do. What if they go after Jr. next? Lord, please lead Investigators to whom ever took/hurt Haleigh.

I have been thinking all day today..oh why hasn't anyone sang yet? It just does not make sense.
Ron's making the headlines with his threats from jail and makes sure to mention "it's the same thing he said on the 911 call Feb10th".
Has it occurred to anyone else that his continuous vows to kill someone who might be involved in Haleigh's disappearance might actually be his way of getting word to Misty and the rest of the gang that they better keep their mouths shut or he will reach out and touch them somehow, some where, some day?

<snipped>

:bow: This is my thought exactly.

The reason I have asked the questions about Haleigh’s approximate age in the picture is because RC is in the picture as well, but minus this:

Hobbitt1.jpg

When and why did he get such a tattoo?

IMO, this tattoo is not the result of the whim of a drunken sailor in Singapore, but rather a purposeful, deliberate memorial. Oftentimes tattoos signify a specific event or time to a person who may feel indebted and the need to memorialize the circumstance.

There are several pictures of a bare chested RC out there. I can find zero taken before February 10, 2009 with this tattoo. Is it possible that this bizarre tattoo was placed after that date as a memorial of gratitude?

The reason I have asked the questions about Haleigh’s approximate age in the picture is because RC is in the picture as well, but minus this:

Hobbitt1.jpg

IMO, this tattoo is not the result of the whim of a drunken sailor in Singapore, but rather a purposeful, deliberate memorial. Oftentimes tattoos signify a specific event or time to a person who may feel indebted and the need to memorialize the circumstance.

There are several pictures of a bare chested RC out there. I can find zero taken before February 10, 2009 with this tattoo. Is it possible that this bizarre tattoo was placed after that date as a memorial of gratitude?

I read it completely differently, but I have no great insight into why anybody gets any tattoo. I imagined it was him saying "you own me now."

Odd, whatever the reason. imo, of course.

I read it completely differently, but I have no great insight into why anybody gets any tattoo. I imagined it was him saying "you own me now."

Odd, whatever the reason. imo, of course.

We're saying more or less the same thing. Whether it's "you own me now" or "I owe you big time" it's there for a specific reason and not a whim. It would speak volumes if placed after 2/10/09.

I've just been cruising around tonight reading old stuff and I wondered if anyone else remembered that RC said on his 3/16 appearance that HIS COUSIN was in the house that night---Hope maybe?

Marlaina, who was in the home that evening?

SCHIAVO: Misty was in the home with the two children that evening, Nancy.

GRACE: Had there been visitors prior to that?

SCHIAVO: She had a cousin visiting from out of town earlier. And so he was in the home at some point, but we`re still trying to figure out exactly how that`s all pieced together, Nancy.

GRACE: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

NEVES: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Who else?

NEVES: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

CUMMINGS: My cousin went in there.

NEVES: She brought some clean clothes over.

GRACE: OK.

NEVES: She had some of the kid`s clothes at her house and she had washed them and brought them over. That was sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. that night.

His COUSIN is Hope.........GGM is reported (by Misty) to have been there with Aunt Lisa (Hope's mom)........wow.

His COUSIN is Hope.........GGM is reported (by Misty) to have been there with Aunt Lisa (Hope's mom)........wow.

debs,I thought Aunt Lisa or Elisa was married to Donald Squires and I thought Katrina B was Hope's mom...Is Katrina referred to as Lisa? Once again, I'm confused.

In reference to the 3-16 interview Ronald Cummings denies that cousin Jo was there.. that I know...I don't recall him mentioning his cousin..JMO

I'll go find the video from the NG interview..

Hobbitt1.jpg

I have a feeling that is why the reporter Dana asked Ron where Misty and Hope got their tats, I would almost bet he is trying to track down the date of the mommy tat.

I have a feeling that is why the reporter Dana asked Ron where Misty and Hope got their tats, I would almost bet he is trying to track down the date of the mommy tat.

I'm not positive, but I think he might have mentioned TrendKill tatts. It's near Jerry's Drive-Inn and Fla Pest Control, iirc.

I've been thinking about scenarios involving Ron, Misty, drugs, and how she has gone to other alleged drug dealers when they bust up. What if those two have been trying to become number one drug dealers and cooked up ways to do it before Haleigh even went missing. Misty, being the young teen, could go to these guys and pretend to have left Ron then somehow steal drugs from them or never gives them their money for her drug sales. Then after she goes back to Ron he protects her with backing from someone else that he's getting pills from. There was talk that Ron stole from a drug dealer the week before Haleigh went missing, then Misty went to WBG, then to the car chase guy.

The tat of his mom's name is errie to me.... i have heard someone putting "MOM or mother" but not the mom's actual name...then to write under the name and through all the wavy lines "AKA MOM" that to me makes the tat even more strange... JMO

When did the guy who did the Haleigh tattoo release the tapes from the tattoo parlor? IIRC he had that tattoo on those tapes and was saying to the tattoo artist "can you do anything with this" (paraphrased, later the tattoo guy edited this video to leave out the sound). I remember getting the impression that he had had the tattoo for a while and was regretting it and hoping the tattoo guy could change it but I might have misinterpreted, I don't recall what the tattoo guy said, or if he said anything.

debs,I thought Aunt Lisa or Elisa was married to Donald Squires and I thought Katrina B was Hope's mom...Is Katrina referred to as Lisa? Once again, I'm confused.

In reference to the 3-16 interview Ronald Cummings denies that cousin Jo was there.. that I know...I don't recall him mentioning his cousin..JMO

I'll go find the video from the NG interview..

Mybad. Katrina is Hope's mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member