Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY did TN and GGS 'clean' up the trailer for news media show????
If my son's drug induced gf LOST my grand daughter............
I would want the world to see the real crime scene and HELP figure out WHAT happened!
and how they lived.........
IMO

Heck, why'd they even take them inside the m/h? Sorry. Rhetorical question --- we all know the answer to that one.

I keep asking why TN & GGS would involve themselves and be so supportive of MC.
They knew MC was still under the drugs, tired and fighting with RC.
GGS admits she was at the house, and 1 of the last to see Haleigh.
GGS told Haleigh to be a good girl.
Could GGS of backed over Haleigh in an accident?
(she got a new car asap)
TN would have to help cover up GGS accident.
has time to bring Jacket and picture and starts the kidnap story.
GGS would lose her license. (elderly? oxy?)
RC and MC say give her an oxy for pain that was TN or GGS's.
Haleigh died of accident and oxy?????
TN was called....then cover up started.
RC starts calling and no answer.........
RC calls Tommy........no one home........doing the cover up.
The 4 (TN, GGS, MC, RC) made a pact.
TN & GGS got RC/MC to marry, divorse etc.
It is very fishy to me about TN/GGS.
Okay MC "LOVES" Rc still.
MC thinks she and RC will get out soon and be back together.
MC (wanting RC back) won't put TN and GGS under the bus.........RC won't either.
RC stalls about going home and stops to get beer etc for alibi.
One lie lead to another and aother and then this huge mess.
IMO, I NEVER believed TN at all.
GGS has kept pretty quiet in all of this.
Who would MC call for help??? TN back then!
JMOO

Was this a rumor or the truth about GGM leaving for Vegas about a month after Haleigh disappeared? Anyone have a link? tia

Was this a rumor or the truth about GGM leaving for Vegas about a month after Haleigh disappeared? Anyone have a link? tia

That and Ron's reported stripper -- oops, I mean exotic dancer -- g/f. I wanna know if either were true.

That and Ron's reported stripper -- oops, I mean exotic dancer -- g/f. I wanna know if either were true.

Oh yeah, LF, forgot about the g/f. If there really was one he was stupid to introduce her into this mess and she was just as stupid getting involved. Oh....what am I saying, Ron has a high IQ.

If Misty wasn't with the kids until the day Haleigh went missing when did Haleigh urinate on the blanket? The Grandmother and Aunt Lisa said, they dropped laundry off to Misty at seven thirty. So between seven thirty, and eight Haleigh urinated on her blanket, because Misty said she put Haleigh to bed at eight. Doesn't make sense to me. Makes me think that maybe TN knew about Haleigh's death, and ran over to Ron's to grab that blanket, and wash off any evidence. If TN was involved in a cover-up it would be to protect Ron not Misty. LE stated Misty had no detergent to do any laundry, so TN would have to leave Ron's house-go somewhere to wash the blanket, and get it back before three thirty. If the neighbor heard noise coming from Ron's house about two it could have been TN. Misty never made any comment about Haleigh's underwear or p.j.'s being soiled, so was Haleigh naked when she urinated on the blanket or is Misty saying that Haleigh's soiled the blanket when she wasn't there? If Haleigh wasn't there, because the Grandmother was watching her, because Ron had to work how long was this so called soiled blanket on the bed? The one thing that doesn't make any sense to me is why was there a pile of clothes on the floor if the Grandmother did the laundry. Even if the Grandmother was just dropping off the kids clothes don't you think she would have taken the dirty laundry with her, since Misty had no detergent? I wonder if the clothes were just a plant by TN to back up Misty's statement that she was washing clothes. It wouldn't surprise me if those clothes that were on the floor were clean. Do we know if LE ever inspected the "so called dirty laundry"?

You've made some excellent points. There is so much confusion over the laundry/blankets it makes your head spin around like the spin cycle on a washing machine. :waitasec:

According to Misty, HaLeigh's blanket was in the van they took but she also said while she was at Ron's Monday evening putting HaLeigh to bed, she noticed HaLeigh's blanket smelt like pee so she covered her with a sheet while she washed the blankets. We assume HaLeigh peed on the blanket over the weekend while under someone's care other than Crystal Sheffield's since it wasn't her w/e to have the children. Misty said she wouldn't want to sleep with a soiled blanket and that's why she washed her blanket.

There are also reports that the dryer was running when LE arrived and on the dreams/visions thread, a poster said HaLeigh told her Misty wasn't the one who washed the blanket but she didn't say who did.

I listened to a video posted today on the theories thread and LEO said blankets were found on the floor by the back door when they arrived. I thought there was only a pile of clothes on the floor!

IDK if anyone knows where Ron and the children were over the weekend but Ron said he drove HaLeigh to AS place Monday morning because an outfit Haleigh wanted to wear to school was there while aligns with TN' theory that Ron and Misty were up Sunday night talking.

A coverup by Ron's side of the family certainly is possible.

BBM
In this early LE tape they talk about family lie detectors and the bedding and Misty being a child, too... Interesting tape and I hate listening to tapes.
Http://www.news4jax.com/video/18693468/index.

Thanks, forgot a few things when I heard this months ago. So, all of the family on both sides, and friends were offered lie detector tests right after Haleigh went missing to clear themselves. Did anyone at all do that, and why wouldn't they have? Why didn't at least one side of the family all agree to do what LE requested right away? Everyone was right there in tents. WHY? I can't figure it out, later did not help LE one bit. Omission, or failure to comply with LE from the onset, or using the situation to fulfill ones agenda is just out of the question. Who goes on Geraldo for any other reason than to beg for your childs safe return? TM must have thought he was going bonkers from the CA case and then this case. :banghead:

I wonder who misty was talking to when j. poppen heard and saw her around 3:00am. JP said misty was crying and pacing around while talking. One of the many reasons LE do not believe anything misty tells them. She was talking to someone at or before 3:00am.

In one interview with AH, misty almost slipped. She said she called her mother and then quickly added "after the 911"..she is quick on her feet. I have noticed many "almost" slips, but she catches herself. In that same interview, she also began to slip about Haleigh and being in bed, again, she caught herself. It seemed like she was about to say that Haleigh was giving her a bad time about sleeping.

Who is J. Poppen, please?

The whole story about washing blankets could be as I mentioned way back in the beginning of this case, is just that a story. If she wasn't home but had to account for the evening, how do you do that, if you're not home? Maybe saying you watched movies, made dinner and washed blankets fills up the time. But in reality, what do you do when the machine is running? I mean we don't beat the blankets with a stick outside or wash them by hand, do we. We put them in the machine, with soap, and let it go. She makes a point of telling LE it took like an hour to wash the blanket and dry them. But what was she doing during that time? See, I think she is just adding fluff to the story. Filling in time. If she said she watched TV, she would have to say, what was on and what the episode was about. JMo here. It's like the part where she said she makes dinner, it took about an hour. I don't think opening a can and heating the contents takes an hour. More fluff IMO.

You've made some excellent points. There is so much confusion over the laundry/blankets it makes your head spin around like the spin cycle on a washing machine. :waitasec:

According to Misty, HaLeigh's blanket was in the van they took but she also said while she was at Ron's Monday evening putting HaLeigh to bed, she noticed HaLeigh's blanket smelt like pee so she covered her with a sheet while she washed the blankets. We assume HaLeigh peed on the blanket over the weekend while under someone's care other than Crystal Sheffield's since it wasn't her w/e to have the children. Misty said she wouldn't want to sleep with a soiled blanket and that's why she washed her blanket.

There are also reports that the dryer was running when LE arrived and on the dreams/visions thread, a poster said HaLeigh told her Misty wasn't the one who washed the blanket but she didn't say who did.

I listened to a video posted today on the theories thread and LEO said blankets were found on the floor by the back door when they arrived. I thought there was only a pile of clothes on the floor!

IDK if anyone knows where Ron and the children were over the weekend but Ron said he drove HaLeigh to AS place Monday morning because an outfit Haleigh wanted to wear to school was there while aligns with TN' theory that Ron and Misty were up Sunday night talking.

A coverup by Ron's side of the family certainly is possible.

They also say the door was a jar. It fell naturally about 6 inches a jar if left on it's own to close. The video on NG with the reporter and TN, lead us to believe, the door was open and cloths were keeping it open. Why? Because Misty wouldn't have seen the door wide open. She would see the light, but not the screen propped open with the brick. The light had to be on to give her a reason to look at that back door, other wise, what is her reason for stopping before she reaches the bathroom?

Who is J. Poppen, please?

IIRC J. Poppen lived next door to Ron C when he lived at 202 Green Lane.
I think J. Poppen lives on the left hand side of the MH if you are facing the MH because his neighbors on the right side closest to the ramp was a family with an infant.. It was revealed they moved out shortly after Haleigh's disappearance. JMO

Hate to ask this, but how do you pull up that particular video after clicking on the link?

LOL, I started to look for it, then started the video, at beginning, det. says they are looking at the last 30hrs. before she went missing, but would also go back 30 days.

IMO, no one that is going to kidnap a baby puts on the kitchen light.
Jr. saw some one in black. Anyone who would be recognized by JR. &
helping cover up could wear black so JR didn't name them.
Bouncing couch..........trying to resusitate? (sp)
I'm just brain storming tonight..........

The whole story about washing blankets could be as I mentioned way back in the beginning of this case, is just that a story. If she wasn't home but had to account for the evening, how do you do that, if you're not home? Maybe saying you watched movies, made dinner and washed blankets fills up the time. But in reality, what do you do when the machine is running? I mean we don't beat the blankets with a stick outside or wash them by hand, do we. We put them in the machine, with soap, and let it go. She makes a point of telling LE it took like an hour to wash the blanket and dry them. But what was she doing during that time? See, I think she is just adding fluff to the story. Filling in time. If she said she watched TV, she would have to say, what was on and what the episode was about. JMo here. It's like the part where she said she makes dinner, it took about an hour. I don't think opening a can and heating the contents takes an hour. More fluff IMO.

So right, if a person has to make up a time frame for an evening.
It would be I fed kids, got kids homework, ready for bed and s video in til
they went to sleep. Meanwhile cleaning up and doing laundry all seen normal............but we know better.........the home scene of a 17 yr. watching 2 babies was far from the normal in that house.

What kind of grandma was TN? close, hands on, see grandbabies all the time or just on holidays? She lived a good many miles away with BF.
We believed her to be a very caring grandma, But was she really???
Could she of disposed of Haleigh for the cover up?
and cried later for herself and RC on TV????

So right, if a person has to make up a time frame for an evening.
It would be I fed kids, got kids homework, ready for bed and s video in til
they went to sleep. Meanwhile cleaning up and doing laundry all seen normal............but we know better.........the home scene of a 17 yr. watching 2 babies was far from the normal in that house.

What kind of grandma was TN? close, hands on, see grandbabies all the time or just on holidays? She lived a good many miles away with BF.
We believed her to be a very caring grandma, But was she really???
Could she of disposed of Haleigh for the cover up?
and cried later for herself and RC on TV????

I think that TN's Grandmotherly image was created at the same time that Misty's story was created.

What I wouldn't give to see what's going on inside your head LF :floorlaugh:
Lake County hmmmm. My original thought waaaaaay back was Volusia but TN lived in Lake Co correct?
My thoughts on Grandma of the year are this: If you can't raise your own kids at that age, you sure aren't going to offer to keep the grandkids. I vote for--holiday only grandma. GGS was the hands on grandma in that family.

I always thought TN was lying when she was defending Misty especially later in the case. Just the way she said things with a tiny bit of sarcasm to it, and figured they were controlling themselves in case Misty had Haleigh hidden with someone or gave her away. I definitely think the blanket was washed elsewhere, replaced, or at least spin dried to get someone's hairs, clothing fibers, or vomit off of it. I just don't understand why they brought it back unless it really wasn't found at the trailer at all. Maybe Jr. saw something going on with the washer and dryer, so a story had to be made about it.

Hate to ask this, but how do you pull up that particular video after clicking on the link?

There was just a black box on the page with an arrow [like the PLAY button]. I clicked that, got a 10 second commercial, and then the video started. Not sure what add-ons I have enabled or disabled, so I can't help you there.

What I wouldn't give to see what's going on inside your head LF :floorlaugh:
Lake County hmmmm. My original thought waaaaaay back was Volusia but TN lived in Lake Co correct?
My thoughts on Grandma of the year are this: If you can't raise your own kids at that age, you sure aren't going to offer to keep the grandkids. I vote for--holiday only grandma. GGS was the hands on grandma in that family.

Could be Volusia. If you look at a map of where Putnam, Flagler, Volusia, Lake, and Marion all come together, it looks reasonable. But since Teresa claims to have werked for Alachua County S.O. in Gainesville and got in a wreck in Alachua County, had multiple traffic tkts in Marion County [Ocala] and has her professional licenses with a Lake County addy [Lady Lake], I'd say look between Hwy 17 and Hwy 441. [I think 441 is the road I'm thinking about - might be 301.]

Hmmmmmm..... we might want to look at the locations where Jeff werked w/o a contractor's license. He would have received citations for not pulling permits. Teresa probably went to some of his jobs now and the.

Or maybe wherever her wreck was.

I just do not believe it's in Putnam County or else they wouldn't have "messed up" their initial info to LE.

I'm pretty sure we've had some bodies turn up in Lake County over the past year. Wonder if LE was doing searches there for Haleigh and stumbled across the other ones?

I wouldn't look too near the coast, nor north of San Mateo.

lol - I'm starting to feel like a real psychic - or psychotic, your choice.

It's 441 to Leesburg. Lot's of places along there with of course lots of water. I only heard about the boater being found and maybe another. Searches, unless on the internet, wouldn't know where to start. I doubt my family is that observant or would know. I'll ask though. Maybe the newspaper might have something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop