Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If misty cut her phone off and Haleigh disappeared, it would take a very big leap to say, "Well, it was just a coincidence". TN AS and rc loving her despite this is the biggest problem we have going on with this case. /How do we reconcile that kind of love and understanding coming from this bunch? This is crazy behavior.
It is crazy behavior-to us normal, non drug-taking, people. But drug abusers are different-extremely paranoid, for starters. I wonder how drug abuse could effect every day decision making, much less crisis decision making. It might make little problems seem huge, & big problems seem small.

LOL....the cigs must be clogging the few brain cells left.

I was having the problem of picturing them together actually hiding Haleigh. They would be screaming and fighting with each other the entire time.

I highly doubt either of them actually hid Haleigh.. And like TM I doubt she will ever be found..Ron C and his family made certain of that... JMO

I know drug dealesr like privacy. They cover up windows and even put walls around their homes if in the country. They are paranoid (with good reason). RC showed all the behavior of a dealer, particularly when he moved to Green (it was secluded) and was removed from the landlord and the houses all sitting in a row. I have always thought that was his foremost decision for moving there.

Ron was a dealer (small time) and misty was ecstatic with him. I wonder what she told the mexicans and WBG about him....bet she wasn't quiet.

Is anyone curious as to why rc hated Nay-Nay? That always intrigued me. misty must have spent alot of time with her as she said Haleigh would tell Daddy. I don't get the impression that misty was with the kids 24/7. Misty would have been difficult to pin down. Misty was out scoring/selling drugs and I say rc was her role model. She did not have the money or the means before she met him to handle that end of it as she was busy just trying to score drugs. Nay must have introduced her to Jerome though. Does he fit in this? Jerome was scheduleda in putnam county for court the day they arrested rc. Tommy allegedly made a visit to Jerome shortly after Haleigh vanished? Did misty hook Jerome up with rc? I better quit thinking or I am going to mess up my simple theory.

I am curious as to where Jerome and rc are housed...that could prove interesting

I know drug dealesr like privacy. They cover up windows and even put walls around their homes if in the country. They are paranoid (with good reason). RC showed all the behavior of a dealer, particularly when he moved to Green (it was secluded) and was removed from the landlord and the houses all sitting in a row. I have always thought that was his foremost decision for moving there.

Ron was a dealer (small time) and misty was ecstatic with him. I wonder what she told the mexicans and WBG about him....bet she wasn't quiet.

Is anyone curious as to why rc hated Nay-Nay? That always intrigued me. misty must have spent alot of time with her as she said Haleigh would tell Daddy. I don't get the impression that misty was with the kids 24/7. Misty would have been difficult to pin down. Misty was out scoring/selling drugs and I say rc was her role model. She did not have the money or the means before she met him to handle that end of it as she was busy just trying to score drugs. Nay must have introduced her to Jerome though. Does he fit in this? Jerome was scheduleda in putnam county for court the day they arrested rc. Tommy allegedly made a visit to Jerome shortly after Haleigh vanished? Did misty hook Jerome up with rc? I better quit thinking or I am going to mess up my simple theory.

I am curious as to where Jerome and rc are housed...that could prove interesting
& don't forget how mad @ Ron, Misty was that weekend. There's no telling what she blabbed. & if Nay-Nay disliked Ron as much as he did her, she probably had plenty to add. But would these guys have taken anything these silly teens had to say, seriously? I figured Ron didn't like NN because she was Misty's access to the wild side-or should I say, wilder? I also remember, in one of the early jail tapes, where Hank also expressed a strong dislike for Nay-Nay, which I found odd, because they all seem so neutral about so much.

I always thought that RC didn't like Nay because she was Amber's friend to begin with and him & Amber broke up. That's why Haleigh knew who she was because she would hang with Amber when Amber lived with RC.

You know there were early postings from a local neighbor that said they didn't even think Misty & Ron were "together". That she was just the babysitter--at least before RC moved to the new place. I kind of think Hank & Lisa actually did live at that elusive Magnolia Ave home and Misty lived with them at the time. She probably stayed with her brothers off and on, as well. I don't think H & L moved in with T & L until after he was hurt and couldn't work. Which was also around the time of Haleigh's disappearance.

If Misty lived with her folks while RC was in the small trailer, she would have been babysitting during the day and could have run around half the night. Do we have an actual date when Misty moved in with RC?

Jerome is now property of FL DOC. He is no longer in the PC jail but he was there awhile awaiting sentencing with RC. He was sentenced to 15 yrs. for trafficking heroin. Here is his flyer:

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=22&From=list&SessionID=314107459

If misty cut her phone off and Haleigh disappeared, it would take a very big leap to say, "Well, it was just a coincidence". TN AS and rc loving her despite this is the biggest problem we have going on with this case. /How do we reconcile that kind of love and understanding coming from this bunch? This is crazy behavior.

Whisperer, it is crazy to see and try to understand the protection TN and Ron threw over Misty immediately after Haliegh disappeared. However, if we knew why they acted like Misty was so wonderful, we could be on the track of finding out what happened that night. Then their behavior toward Misty would not seem so crazy. It would be fitting of a reason for a cover up which I believe is what is going on with a missing Haliegh.
Remember back to the 911 call. Ron did not want to be on the phone with any authorities. Because he knew where she was. He knew what happened.
When he made his weak attemts to address the kidnapper or ask for the public's help in finding his daughter, he didn't have a description of what his little girl was last wearing. He couldn't even tell the 911 operator that information. Neither could Misty who was supposed to be caring for Haleigh.
Instead of asking for help, we have a father who complains about his privacy being invaded by the press. A father in torment over a missing child would be all over the press seeking help; keeping his daughter's face and name in the public eye.
It's just like the reports, or rumors, of Ron accepting a 25 year sentence over selling controlled substance. He doesn't want to fight a charge? He seems like he wants out of the whole disappearance of his child. He wants the conversations and questions about the entire incident to stop. He's willing to go to jail. To simply drop out of the world where everyone is asking "Where's Haliegh? What happened?"
Yes, you're right the correct word is "crazy."

He seemed relieved to go away. He doesn't want to talk about this at all or help in any way, that is for sure, AZ.

TWALL, thanks for the update on Jerome. He got 15 years for three counts of traffiking, all undr 28gms.. Looks like the judge ran his sentences concurrently. I was surprised to see he was only 5'6' tall. I pictured him over 6 ft.

Ron will do 25 yrs....

Doobie, good question about misty and her moving in with rc. I wonder where Lisa and Hank lived on Feb 9. It seems they had always stayed close to timmy. Can't really get any reading on his addy either. Somewhere, somehow I remember reading that Timmy was in Satsuma that night on Feb.9...that is what most likely got me started on trying to figure out if he and chelsea were going to rent or had rented a place in that area.

That combined with the reporter, Matt Satter, doing a piece with Chelsea and blue van in Satsuma....These people are so nomadic, it makes it difficult.

Glad to hear the imput about Nay and why rc disliked her. That's right, she was a friend of Amber and could let out secrets about rc. Heck, rc didn't even want CS to know his personal life and he kept his addy hidden from her too. He is very guarded, which is a nice way to say paranoid.

TWALL, thanks for the update on Jerome. He got 15 years for three counts of traffiking, all undr 28gms.. Looks like the judge ran his sentences concurrently. I was surprised to see he was only 5'6' tall. I pictured him over 6 ft.

Ron will do 25 yrs....
Ron has a way of talking judges out of hard time. I don't see 25 yrs. I think he'll do a few, Misty will get the max, & LE will say that even though they didn't technically get her for Haleigh, they got her, & she's behind bars where she belongs-& then brag about saving taxpayers money, by not having 2 trials. case closed.

Ron has a way of talking judges out of hard time. I don't see 25 yrs. I think he'll do a few, Misty will get the max, & LE will say that even though they didn't technically get her for Haleigh, they got her, & she's behind bars where she belongs-& then brag about saving taxpayers money, by not having 2 trials. case closed.

And when that travesty of justice happens there needs to be a Storming of the Bastille by every law abiding, tax paying citizen in Putnam County and the State of Florida.. And Ron C, his family, the judges, LE and anyone and everyone who has mishandled this case, for whatever reason, needs to be marched straight into the Atlantic or G of M......JMO

RC did steal the children and took physical custody. That is a fact. He went to court and had custody already which brought about his win, don't see how that fits in with what you are saying. The courts were told that the children would be in jeopardy. RC was an unfit parent, we all know that now.

Are you saying that is why tn protected misty? I don't understand your point

You helped to prove my point. If those things are all fact as you say they are. I was speaking hypothetically about why TN may rally around Misty because Haleigh went missing while in her care. I was speaking hypothetically about why she might, did you read the post I responded to?

I suspect she was with someone in the Cummings Clan.. And was with them until they dropped her off back at the MH early in the am of the 10th..I also suspect thats when she was heard walking around outside crying and talking on the phone..JMO

I've always thought that Misty was so upset after she was dropped off back at the MH that she immediately called Timmy and told him what was going on. This would have matched the phone call made to Timmy prior to Ron showing up and the 911 call.

Yep, he has used the story of "poor me, I'm just a single father trying to take care of two little children and trying to work an honest job to provide for my children" and unfortunately his story usually works. Sadly, I can see where your post is very likely to happen just the way you wrote it.

Ron will do 25 yrs....

Whisperer, I really do not think that Ron will serve any real time at all. My guess is that he will get a very minimal sentence.

BBM - and the BIG QUESTION is WHY? Could you get out on charges like that? Could I? I think not. Dodie, something is putrid in Putnam. MO

Tommy didn’t approve of the Judge’s decision to award Ron custody of his children and he called him a “no count” dad along with other derogatory and inflammatory remarks. It appears Tommy judged Ron for not being a good dad and the bible warns us not to Judge one another if we don’t want the hammer to fall on us. Maybe this explains Ron’s slogan on his truck, Only God Can Judge Me.

Considering why Tommy is behind bars, Tommy isn’t a “better dad” than Ronald by any stretch of the imagination. Misty said Tommy was visiting with his children Monday afternoon which leads us to believe Tommy was an “on-hands” father, but in reality his hands were busy smoking pot. Tommy didn’t wake up to attend to his children’s needs during the night, wasn’t working to support his family, was into drugs and partying, was spending part of his income on drugs, was charged with reckless driving in the past, rebelling against his wife, and was breaking into homes and stealing. I think Tommy and Timmy’s judgment of Ronald might have motivated them to steal HaLeigh. Elle reminded us that Timmy also called Ron names so these two were not accepting of their new brother-in-law and neither was Chelsea who said she didn’t care about Ronald. It appears Tommy, Timmy and Joe did not respect Ron who was the eldest and they bullied him. The fact Ronald had a job could have irritated Tommy. I suspect Timmy, Tommy and perhaps Joe took Haleigh when Ron was at work and Misty was alone with the children and Ron never saw it coming. The squabbling that took place amongst these guys was supposedly over a gun but my assessment may be closer to the truth.

Tommy didn’t approve of the Judge’s decision to award Ron custody of his children and he called him a “no count” dad along with other derogatory and inflammatory remarks. It appears Tommy judged Ron for not being a good dad and the bible warns us not to Judge one another if we don’t want the hammer to fall on us. Maybe this explains Ron’s slogan on his truck, Only God Can Judge Me.

Considering why Tommy is behind bars, Tommy isn’t a “better dad” than Ronald by any stretch of the imagination. Misty said Tommy was visiting with his children Monday afternoon which leads us to believe Tommy was an “on-hands” father, but in reality his hands were busy smoking pot. Tommy didn’t wake up to attend to his children’s needs during the night, wasn’t working to support his family, was into drugs and partying, was spending part of his income on drugs, was charged with reckless driving in the past, rebelling against his wife, and was breaking into homes and stealing. I think Tommy and Timmy’s judgment of Ronald might have motivated them to steal HaLeigh. Elle reminded us that Timmy also called Ron names so these two were not accepting of their new brother-in-law and neither was Chelsea who said she didn’t care about Ronald. It appears Tommy, Timmy and Joe did not respect Ron who was the eldest and they bullied him. The fact Ronald had a job could have irritated Tommy. I suspect Timmy, Tommy and perhaps Joe took Haleigh when Ron was at work and Misty was alone with the children and Ron never saw it coming. The squabbling that took place amongst these guys was supposedly over a gun but my assessment may be closer to the truth.

Great post Blue. I never heard that Ronald was bullied by these three and that they did not consider him a good father. The biggest questions with this are:

1. You would have to be a certain type of person to remove a child from their home. You would have to care enough and I don't believe any of the three cared much beyond their drugs, booze and immediate needs. Tommy wasn't much of a role model himself as a father.

2. If they felt it was that important to remove Haleigh why didn't they also remove JR.

3. IF they did take Haleigh to place her in a better enviroment, who would have paid her way. She had to have meds, clothes, food. None of them were flush.

4. I doubt they had a much more of a shrug of the shoulders, poor little girl, type of feeling for Haleigh. These peeps are not heros. They can't rescue a little girl out of bad a situation, they are lucky to rescue their own azzs out of trouble.

According to the above and ToC, JO, and TC, we could eliminate any of those three KNOWING rc harmed Haleigh because if they had kge (even through misty) they would have spilled it, unless misty was involved.

Brings me full circle again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member