Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to appear so dumb, but can someone tell me what BBM means? I've seen it over and over, but I just can't make it fit with anything!

Sorry to appear so dumb, but can someone tell me what BBM means? I've seen it over and over, but I just can't make it fit with anything!

bolded by me

Hi Maryann
It means bolded by me. When someone highlights part of a post.

Just wanted to chime in here and say I'm in total agreement with you regarding TC, Maryann. Love the little pooch in your avi, too.

Just wanted to chime in here and say I'm in total agreement with you regarding TC, Maryann. Love the little pooch in your avi, too.

lol - I thought you were referring to her belly! [That's how I describe mine - it has a little pooch.]

IT-do-not-A with the TC stuff, though. I think MaryAnn's 1st theory was much closer to the mark, but that's JMO.

eta - Oh wait, it's Mew's theory that I think I'm disagreeing with.

I am 100% certain that the Croslin's have allowed LE to search their property multiple times.

lol - I thought you were referring to her belly! [That's how I describe mine - it has a little pooch.]

IT-do-not-A with the TC stuff, though. I think MaryAnn's 1st theory was much closer to the mark, but that's JMO.

eta - Oh wait, it's Mew's theory that I think I'm disagreeing with.

I am 100% certain that the Croslin's have allowed LE to search their property multiple times.

My belly wouldn't be referred to as a "little pooch," unfortunately! I'm more the barrel shape, and because of that I try to avoid going down hills. Afraid I will tip over and roll for miles! lol
My little pooch is Maggie, and she has been with me for 12 years. The "barrel" has been with me since I turned 50! Sorry for going off topic, but I couldn't resist.

Ron says the bed wasn't slept in, unless maybe she lay down on the top of the covers and didn't mess the covers up. /QUOTE]

This statement has always bothered me. They just don't seem to a "make your bed everyday" type of family.

this may be a little off topic but i just don't get how these young kids with basically no experience behind them can fool LE for so long. 1) Casey Anthony - it took a while before they came to the conclusionn that caylee was dead. in fact, i first thought she sold the baby. and her most damning evidence is the 31 days of partying and not caring. other than that, we've seen no fingerprints, no eyewitnesses, nobody who can testify to things being so out of the ordinary that it led straight to caylee's body and casey being the one to do it (don't get me wrong i think all the circumstantial evidence pieced together is going to do her in), (2) haliegh - how does somebody misty's age fool LE for this long? she had to have had help hiding the body so why has no one come forward? if there was a party at the house, why has no one come forward? if she was not there, why has no one come forward?, (3) natalie holloway - joran does not seem to be the smartest thing out there even though he had his dad's authority and pull to help him out but it's been 5 years. why no arrest, conviction, body and closure in these last two cases. heck, you have adults that aren't smart enough to get away with murder how are these kids doing it? maybe the secret is to just lie and then cover that lie with another lie that only makes the first lie more confusing, and then tell something that totally makes no sense when added to the first two lies and so on. maybe that's the secret of how to pull off the perfect murder.

i have no idea what happened to haleigh. i have no idea if misty even remembers. i have been around and around and around with this and nothing makes sense except one thing: RC (as much as I hate to admit i was wrong) has as much to do with this as misty because no parent would be marrying, divorcing and then become partners in crime or friends with benefits with the very person that was suppose to be keeping your child safe and now she's gone without a trace. but once again, how can that be proven?

this may be a little off topic but i just don't get how these young kids with basically no experience behind them can fool LE for so long. 1) Casey Anthony - it took a while before they came to the conclusionn that caylee was dead. in fact, i first thought she sold the baby. and her most damning evidence is the 31 days of partying and not caring. other than that, we've seen no fingerprints, no eyewitnesses, nobody who can testify to things being so out of the ordinary that it led straight to caylee's body and casey being the one to do it (don't get me wrong i think all the circumstantial evidence pieced together is going to do her in), (2) haliegh - how does somebody misty's age fool LE for this long? she had to have had help hiding the body so why has no one come forward? if there was a party at the house, why has no one come forward? if she was not there, why has no one come forward?, (3) natalie holloway - joran does not seem to be the smartest thing out there even though he had his dad's authority and pull to help him out but it's been 5 years. why no arrest, conviction, body and closure in these last two cases. heck, you have adults that aren't smart enough to get away with murder how are these kids doing it? maybe the secret is to just lie and then cover that lie with another lie that only makes the first lie more confusing, and then tell something that totally makes no sense when added to the first two lies and so on. maybe that's the secret of how to pull off the perfect murder.

i have no idea what happened to haleigh. i have no idea if misty even remembers. i have been around and around and around with this and nothing makes sense except one thing: RC (as much as I hate to admit i was wrong) has as much to do with this as misty because no parent would be marrying, divorcing and then become partners in crime or friends with benefits with the very person that was suppose to be keeping your child safe and now she's gone without a trace. but once again, how can that be proven?

I really don't see Misty as the strong or the silent type, so IMO she must not know anything that would incriminate anyone [including herself.] She would have stepped right into it way before now.

Ronald doesn't strike me as particularly intelligent, so I find it beyond belief that he pulled this whole thing off alone.

So, who helped Ronald?
He has no friends except his lawyers - who he didn't even know when Haleigh was reported missing, as far as I can tell. They are officers of the court, so I don't think they would help him cover-up a crime. They will defend him, but I don't think they would assist in obstructing of justice or act as accessories to a crime.

So who does that leave us with?

Misty's family? No, not imo. Her daddy wasn't thrilled with her marrying Ron in the first place. There's certainly no love lost between Ronald and her brothers, so if they knew anything, I think they'd make a deal & squeal.

Ronald's family? I don't know. Kinda hard to say with the limited amount of information we have about them. JMO - they'd be the only people he would trust.

I really don't see Misty as the strong or the silent type, so IMO she must not know anything that would incriminate anyone [including herself.] She would have stepped right into it way before now.

Ronald doesn't strike me as particularly intelligent, so I find it beyond belief that he pulled this whole thing off alone.

So, who helped Ronald?
He has no friends except his lawyers - who he didn't even know when Haleigh was reported missing, as far as I can tell. They are officers of the court, so I don't think they would help him cover-up a crime. They will defend him, but I don't think they would assist in obstructing of justice or act as accessories to a crime.

So who does that leave us with?

Misty's family? No, not imo. Her daddy wasn't thrilled with her marrying Ron in the first place. There's certainly no love lost between Ronald and her brothers, so if they knew anything, I think they'd make a deal & squeal.

Ronald's family? I don't know. Kinda hard to say with the limited amount of information we have about them. JMO - they'd be the only people he would trust.

LF, don't you remember TN said RC had a VERY HIGH IQ

Attention Emma Peel:

I know you can't post till next week (great job of giving up for Lent I might add), but I can't help but come back to this one. She's out there somewhere! Remember?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

someday I'm going to write the bestest little novel.

It begins with our petite-but-spunky 30 year old protagonist pulling into the Palatka Kangaroo for ciggys, and at the counter, noticing a yellowed poster of a little girl in curls slipped down & stuck between the window and the ciggy display.

It ends with our protaganist leading a 41 year old grifter (handcuffed) into an interrogation room in the PSCO where a young man in a suit waits with a yellow legal pad and a pen.

The older woman takes the pen and, in a child-like scrawl, starts writing down her story. The young man winks knowingly at our heroine, and says to his suspect: "Misty, thanks for coming in. Ya know, I think Haleigh would have wanted it this way."

Attention Emma Peel:

I know you can't post till next week (great job of giving up for Lent I might add), but I can't help but come back to this one. She's out there somewhere! Remember?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

someday I'm going to write the bestest little novel.

It begins with our petite-but-spunky 30 year old protagonist pulling into the Palatka Kangaroo for ciggys, and at the counter, noticing a yellowed poster of a little girl in curls slipped down & stuck between the window and the ciggy display.

It ends with our protaganist leading a 41 year old grifter (handcuffed) into an interrogation room in the PSCO where a young man in a suit waits with a yellow legal pad and a pen.

The older woman takes the pen and, in a child-like scrawl, starts writing down her story. The young man winks knowingly at our heroine, and says to his suspect: "Misty, thanks for coming in. Ya know, I think Haleigh would have wanted it this way."

30? Yikes, I can't wait that long....I could be dead myself!

Ok so this is a far fetched theory but I am going to post it because it is bugging me as it sits in the back of my mind, so perhaps if I write it out it will go away ... lol !

We know that TN was supposed to watch the kids that night and got Misty to do it instead...We also know (not sure if it is true) that GGM went over to the house around 7:00 ish and claimed Misty was home.. What if they discovered Misty was not home and TN is actually the one who went over and took the kids and something happened to Haleigh in TN's care. Knowing Misty was not home went over staged the MH (maybe Ron, TN) to look like someone broke in and took Haleigh, and setting Misty up.

I know there are a few holes here, but they could have put Jr back in his bed especially if he was already asleep in the car and TN hung out watching the place until Misty got home to know he was safe...it may also explain why and how TN got there so fast....

Ok tear it up ...lol

ETA: This also could contribute to Jr's recolection of a man in black took my sissy, if he saw someone leaving the room after laying him back down ...

I don't know why but recently I keep feeling like Mommy, LC, came in and cleaned up Misty's mess. Just a recent feeling. imo

Ok so this is a far fetched theory but I am going to post it because it is bugging me as it sits in the back of my mind, so perhaps if I write it out it will go away ... lol !

We know that TN was supposed to watch the kids that night and got Misty to do it instead...We also know (not sure if it is true) that GGM went over to the house around 7:00 ish and claimed Misty was home.. What if they discovered Misty was not home and TN is actually the one who went over and took the kids and something happened to Haleigh in TN's care. Knowing Misty was not home went over staged the MH (maybe Ron, TN) to look like someone broke in and took Haleigh, and setting Misty up.

I know there are a few holes here, but they could have put Jr back in his bed especially if he was already asleep in the car and TN hung out watching the place until Misty got home to know he was safe...it may also explain why and how TN got there so fast....

Ok tear it up ...lol

ETA: This also could contribute to Jr's recolection of a man in black took my sissy, if he saw someone leaving the room after laying him back down ...
Not so far-fetched, Mystirose. I've entertained that theory myself. The problem with it, though, as with many of our theories, is that if TN took the kids, Jr. would've said that to Crystal. Now, if TN stayed at the house with the kids and Jr. was asleep the whole time, then it's more plausible. If the request to Tommy to go to the MH was a way to set him up, as I'm inclined to believe, TN might've been in the house with the lights off when he was knocking.

I would like to hear what Ron's friend (the one he used to have that is no longer friends with after Haleigh disappeared - do not know his name, black man, I think he went on the horse search with Ron) has to say. There must be a reason for your best friend to dump you in such a time of need.

I would like to hear what Ron's friend (the one he used to have that is no longer friends with after Haleigh disappeared - do not know his name, black man, I think he went on the horse search with Ron) has to say. There must be a reason for your best friend to dump you in such a time of need.

I think many of us would like to hear what "O" has to say.. I would also like to know if LE has questioned him extensively and IF not, WHY not? JMO

I would like to hear from him too. I got a feeling he knows what happened and he knows his BF had something to do with it. I heard they had a fight over money:waitasec: I mean I have a BF too and there is no way I would let an issue over money break us up if my BF had a missing daughter at that time. Finding his daughter should've been top priority, you can sort out that small stuff (money issue) later. But it didn't happen that way so.....

That makes me think that maybe (just speculating here) it wasn't about just the money but about something else. I wonder if there's a connection between Orlando and those marijuana plants? I know LE didn't find them for months but what if Ron had to tell Orlando that he had to get rid of those plants? What if they both had money invested into those plants? What if that was a money source for the both of them not just Ron? Birds of a feather flock together. Whatever the money issue was it was enough for them to split apart when one of you have a missing child, KWIM? I hope I am making sense because this was a strange moment for me. There is NO WAY in hale I would leave my BF in a time of need like that. A child missing? NO WAY. Orlando got out of dodge pretty fast. While we worry about how fast Joe left and how fast TN got to the mh that night, what about how fast Ron's BEST FRIEND left the picture? Not just an associate but your BEST FRIEND...That tells me alot. He knows something and whatever it is it involves his BEST FRIEND Ron. Maybe I would've left too if I knew my BF had done something to his daughter...that's a whole 'nuther ball game that I wouldn't want to be apart of either, who would?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman