Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I knew everyone here was entitled to their opinion (that's the "O" in JMO... smile) and allowed to express it freely--whether it's consistent w your's, or not. Merry Christmas everyone. JMO

:blowkiss:

Ho ho ho
All I'm saying is I hope no one feels compelled to explain it specifically to me. Other than that, I hope everyone will read, share, and express to their heart's content.
Merry Christmas to you, too.

For the record, and speaking strictly for myself, I have never misrepresented KC as a "victim." Only avoided any rush to judgment while awaiting totality of evidence at trial and before claiming to have all the facts. Don't hate... lol JMO

:blowkiss:

Don't hate what?

Oh I dunno lol... maybe your statement (suggesting that anyone who hasn't already tried and convicted KC for premeditated murder is "turning KC and her family into hapless, witless victims" sounded a tad bitter, critical, and judgmental. While sympathetic, I'm not sure anyone has held CA more to task nor recognized the links between her parenting and this nightmare, eg, more readily than me. Most everyone realizes now that a kidnapping was staged; but not everyone presumes to know yet precisely why, or claims to already be certain of circumstances that preceded cover-up. Personally I think that's best done w benefit of at least all LE's got to work with. JMO

Last Call on the Accident Theory. KC is crossing a major and, in many ways a final milestone.

There have been many occasions in the past where KC could confess that the demise of Caylee was an accident and lead the LE to the remains, seeking a plea deal.

However, KC might have been handicapped because she is so frightened of CA that it was better to keep quiet and risk the consequences than ever admit to CA or the family that Caylee had indeed died because of an accident at KC's hands.

The cat is out of the bag.

KC has reached a key milestone where her family now know that Caylee is dead so there is no longer any handicap preventing her from admitting as much.

KC is at a point where she is risking the family suspect something a lot worse than an accident, that KC murdered Caylee!!! KC is at a point where she can start to lose face with her family, that supported her. What does she do?

Sure, she can hope that CA and the family are 100% bought into the Nanny kidnapping and thus the Nanny murdered Caylee -- however -- she faces a turning point. Does she risk losing family conviction and support at trial?

If KC, at this point in time, does not confess that it was an accident that door is rapidly closing behind her and all that is left is that either the Nanny theory wins the day (SODDI) and she is exonerated or -- she is a murderess!!

If KC possibly could, wouldn't it be best given there is no cause of death for her to simply take the accident route and seek any plea deal -- that door has been opened by some experts -- than gamble it all? LWOP. There is no going back.

What do others think?

Yes, you make a good case Cyberborg; I agree with you. However, I can't see kc admitting she did it, even if accidental. She is not logical and lives in the moment. Kc does not, is not capable of thinking long-term. She would prefer to go to court.

I think this is pretty close to what happened. I have doubts that Caylee died on the June 16th though. I think KC was drugging her. At first for small amounts of time, then as KC became more confident, for longer periods of time. I think this started before KC spent the night at Ricardo's on May 31st. Maybe this is around the time it started, because KC had Caylee with her for a portion of that night.

I think after the blowout at the house, for a least a couple of days, KC was following a routine of drugging Caylee at night, going to her folks house during the day and then before anyone came home, drugging Caylee and putting her in the trunk and heading back to TonE. KC had a routine for hiding out during the day when she was supposed to be "working" at her nonexistent job.

Salem

I don't think that KC could have been routinely leaving Caylee in the trunk. It gets very hot here especially in June and July and that baby would have fried in that trunk in late afternoons early evenings.

Yes, you make a good case Cyberborg; I agree with you. However, I can't see kc admitting she did it, even if accidental. She is not logical and lives in the moment. Kc does not, is not capable of thinking long-term. She would prefer to go to court.

I agree with this last sentence, for this reason: She thrived in the perp walks, being rushed into cars and buildings. She smirked and grinned and wagged her butt like she thought she was somebody as famous as Britney or Paris. She will need more attention after the drought of this separated confinement with no one but lawyers giving her the attention she craves.

She could be completely innocent but it does not matter. She loves that limelight.

True!! But only KC knows what happened so -- if she wants to tap into and avail herself of the accident theory -- KC needs to initiate it NOW. If she does not, the door is closed and she is down to SODDI or herself and those odds are not good. Not good at all. I would not take those odds.

I don't for one moment believe Casey "accidently" did anything to her little girl.I think if it had been an accident,she would have had maybe a smidgeon of remorse and maybe even a pang of guilt.This psycho went beyond cold...going out partying everynight,enjoying her life like she had not a care in the world-which..she didn't.
I think she wanted that baby out of her life and her parents life.I think she was jealous that caylee probably got things bought for HER and not her mom...knowing how much she loves money,Im sure that griped her and she probably felt entitled but her daughter was the center of attention now.
She most likely held some ill feelings for her parents for making her PLAY the role of caring mom.CA has said KC was a great mom..well yeah in front her maybe.She had to be.I think she would have rather seen her own child dead than give her to her parents.
If she had done that,she most likely would have felt that she would no longer be entitled to ANYTHING the grandparents had.Almost like she would have felt ..left out.I doubt she would have really cared much but it's all about material things to Kc...even her mother knows that.
I think she really believed she wouldnt have to see her parents for a very long time or face them and she simply wasnt worried one bit about informing them of their grand daughter's dissappearance.God only knows what her reason for the baby being missing would have been if CA hadnt of showed up when she did...but say maybe a year later?
Or quite possibly she simply didnt have a plan on what to tell them and thought that she was kicked out for good ,she'd be with Tony and she would stick to the "she's at the nanny's" excuse for as long as she could.I really believe she thought of the zanny thing beforehand..and wasnt sure it would play out well.Most likely she was going to come up with an even bigger tale...But she had to use it when her mother came down on her and called the cops out.She went through alot of trouble to remember gonzales' name and that she was at the sawgrass apts..and she even googled her name,most likely trying to find a picture to describe this woman as.I could go on and on but I'll spare everyone...No,no accident's here....she's a classic psychopath.She wanted to be a single woman with NO kid..No husband and do whatever she wanted to ..when she wanted to.I shudder to think what she did with her little girl all the times she told everyone she was at work.....

I don't for one moment believe Casey "accidently" did anything to her little girl.[Respectfully snipped].

I don't believe accident either. I was just putting myself in KC's shoes and looking at her options and, the odds to plead accident are more favorable right now than SODDI.

I would also like to add,Someone said in here that in every lie there's a grain of truth in what Kc said right?
Well she claims that the day her mom came to get her at Tony's with Amy...she talked to Caylee..and Caylee was talking about her book...could that remark be because she knew Caylee would be found with a book? I'm pretty sure that one picture from the place she was found shows a book in the picture..

I don't believe accident either. I was just putting myself in KC's shoes and looking at her options and, the odds to plead accident are more favorable right now than SODDI.

Yes and sadly now she has the meter man option...which I must say does puzzle me.

So she drugged her a little and forgot about her a little too long. She obviously maliciously ignored the childs needs that caused the child's death and obviously released her mind and life style from worrying about it all. Her state of mind was INDIFFERENCE ans she poured her energy into enjoying her personna in bed and in the bars. Sociopathic!

I think you are correct cyberborg. I had thought of this earlier this week. I agree that this was not an accidental death but premeditated murder. However, now would be the time for KC to change her defense strategy if she is going to do so. If she had done this earlier, prior to the discovery of Caylee, she could have even possibly gotten a short sentence and time off for good behavior.
Now that window of opportunity for her as a defense strategy is closing quickly. Her lawyer says she still maintains her innocence. Will she take this to the very end? Will she "push the envelope" as her father says she is prone to do; by taking this lie to the very edge? I do think CA is the key in this as well, in that, her acceptance of this defense strategy from KC would be what is the ultimate deciding factor for KC. What I mean is that, if KC can confess this defense strategy to CA, and CA responds with the attitude of "I knew you could never intentionally harm her", "OMG, KC you poor baby, we will stand behind you sweetheart". (Something along those lines) then KC might attempt this strategy. Is she smart enough to do this? I, personally, am not sure. Do I think she deserves LWOP? Oh yes...indeed. But, I'm just looking at the defense angle for now.

Ok, enough is enough. I can not understand anyone trying to give KC the benefit of the doubt when it comes to murdering her child. I do not understand, with everything we know about this vicious, lying, manipulative thief why anyone would even think that Caylee's death was a tragic accident that KC was too afraid to report. Do her words convince you of this? What about her actions? Just what is it that makes anyone think that this was anything other than a cold blooded murder?

Anyone who thinks this was an accident is in the same state of denial as the A family, but without any basis for it such as parental love for KC or the incomprehensible thought that one's daughter could kill her own child without a shred of guilt or remorse.

The "accidental overdose of chloroform" is perhaps the dumbest thing I have ever heard of as an excuse for this child's death. Change "chloroform"to "gasoline" and ask yourself if it still could be an accident.

"Accidental death by being in a hot trunk" is again NOT an accident. It is ridiculous to think that ANYONE would not know that locking someone in a trunk in the hot Florida summer temperatures will cause death.

There is not a scintilla of evidence to suggest that Caylee's death was an accident and to propose that it was only discounts Caylee's value as a human being while elevating KC to victim status instead of the cold, heartless murderer that she is.

Oh sure everyone has an opinion but not all opinions are valid, especially those which dismiss the obvious in favor of what is "hoped" to have happened. No one wants to imagine little Caylee being murdered but guess what - that is what happened to her and her mother was her killer.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:Well Said----------------------

So she drugged her a little and forgot about her a little too long. She obviously maliciously ignored the childs needs that caused the child's death and obviously released her mind and life style from worrying about it all. Her state of mind was INDIFFERENCE ans she poured her energy into enjoying her personna in bed and in the bars. Sociopathic!

she also deleted all Caylees pictures!

Ok, enough is enough. I can not understand anyone trying to give KC the benefit of the doubt when it comes to murdering her child. I do not understand, with everything we know about this vicious, lying, manipulative thief why anyone would even think that Caylee's death was a tragic accident that KC was too afraid to report. Do her words convince you of this? What about her actions? Just what is it that makes anyone think that this was anything other than a cold blooded murder?

Anyone who thinks this was an accident is in the same state of denial as the A family, but without any basis for it such as parental love for KC or the incomprehensible thought that one's daughter could kill her own child without a shred of guilt or remorse.

The "accidental overdose of chloroform" is perhaps the dumbest thing I have ever heard of as an excuse for this child's death. Change "chloroform"to "gasoline" and ask yourself if it still could be an accident.

"Accidental death by being in a hot trunk" is again NOT an accident. It is ridiculous to think that ANYONE would not know that locking someone in a trunk in the hot Florida summer temperatures will cause death.

There is not a scintilla of evidence to suggest that Caylee's death was an accident and to propose that it was only discounts Caylee's value as a human being while elevating KC to victim status instead of the cold, heartless murderer that she is.

Oh sure everyone has an opinion but not all opinions are valid, especially those which dismiss the obvious in favor of what is "hoped" to have happened. No one wants to imagine little Caylee being murdered but guess what - that is what happened to her and her mother was her killer.

:clap::clap::clap:

She is as cold and heartless as the come.

This was not an accident! Her actions over the past six months have proven this was not an accident.

I did a ping analysis of June 16, including drive times and cell tower sector locations. KC drove straight to AL's, leaving her parent's around 4:12 PM. I don't believe she stopped along the way.

IMO, Caylee died at the Anthony's mid-afternoon and that is why there was a flurry of calls. Not reaching anyone, she had a chance to "calm down" and decided to put her daughter in the trunk to give herself time to figure out what to do.

IMO its likely the flurry of calls from KC was to see if the coast was clear at parents home. whether to know how much time she had before they came home to discover the body, or just to remove more personal stuff without having another confrontation with them. making the quick calls would get her a location from them. I doubt they were calls for help. she could have dialed 911 for help.

Since she spent all that evening with the new boyfriend, movie rental, sleep over etc. I think she either intentionally or accidentally OD's Caylee for too many hours and the combination of drugs and heat is too much. sometime afternoon or evening of the 16th is likely when little Caylee passed. I lean towards S Smith motivation in wanting her new boyfriend more than an accident though with her arrogance and thinking she had all under control, an accidental overdose would be likely. Sure seems too much of a cooincidence with the prior computer searches for missing kids, neck breaking etc. She was at least thinking of ways to get rid of her, before the "accident"

BTW, just to be clear, by reference to the word "accident" I still mean murder! Odd so many including GR keep calling it an accident and indicate theres no intent to kill so it shouldnt be murder. The very act of drugging someone is so inheirently dangerous, especially a child, and is why the law reads murder one for such an "accident" the difference is that GR was likely an "accident" at birth and that isnt a criminal offense. Based on his life and actions though it should be. JMPO

Excuse me?? I thought this was a forum where we could all express and discuss our opinions without being told by another member that some of our opinions are not valid. Tricia has worked very hard on this forum, and we all have the right to state our opinions without being told they are not valid.

If you disagree with an opinion, that is fine, but don't tell us our opinion is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58