DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Which Listed Below Did Caylee Die From?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about rigor mortis and the fact that a sleeping Caylee would have been a bit "blue"? Do you know what a dead body might appear to look like after a few hours?
If GA is telling the truth KC and Caylee had to walk within inches of him on their way out. He describes KC stopping long enough to have a brief conversation and says the farewell included "hugs and kisses" So not KC rushing past with a dead Caylee.

What about rigor mortis and the fact that a sleeping Caylee would have been a bit "blue"? Do you know what a dead body might appear to look like after a few hours?

Not to mention the duct tape that Buffalo theorizes Casey put on Caylee the night before. Hard to fake that, walking past good ol' George.

As Hercule pointed out above..
Either it is premeditated or Accident/Outburst

Now.. I have one question.. if this girl can not even plan on getting gas into the car before it runs out..
How in the heck is she capable of PREMEDITATED murder??

(not like the tank doesn't get below half and YOU CAN SEE IT IS CLOSE TO EMPTY and it is just as easy to keep it ABOVE half as BELOW the half mark)
It is one thing to run out of gas once.... but EVERY WEEK? If she was so capable and had any forethought..and lets say her tank was a 15 gallon tank and she puts 5 gallons in it from George's cans. The car got at least 20 miles to the gallon.. then she should be able to go 100 miles. If the gauge was broken.. then WHY did she not look at her mileage????

If she was about to commit a PREMEDITATED murder since March when she looked up chloroform.... then you would think with the money (the CASH she stole from Amy's pocket - and lied about saying AH walked in her sleep) SHE WOULD HAVE PUT GAS IN HER CAR. Because if this was premediated SINCE MARCH she would have made sure she had a full tank! Why risk running out of gas?

This is IMPORTANT. If she would have not ran out of gas and left the car at Amscot.. Cindy would not have went looking for Casey when she did. This WHOLE CASE might not have blown up in July. It may have been August or September!

Now lets say.. the smell was getting bad...and this whole thing was PREMEDITATED. She could have taken enough money she got from AH's bank account and took a plane to California to Mark Hawkins and just left the car at the airport. Then called Cindy and said.. that's it.. I've moved outta state and I have taken Caylee with me. You will never see us again.

Premeditation did not happen. JMHO

Accident? Left in car in garage.. or Caylee getting into the pool... POSSIBLE.. Outburst... suffocation on June 16 between 3 and 4. POSSIBLE.
Overdose of Benaydrl or something anything besides chloroform... POSSIBLE

Chloroform... easily explained by the body fluids, possible pool water and Cindy's cleaning job! (until they find chloroform in the house or other locations I will not believe she was chloroforming Caylee)

The more I process this.. I may sway from suffocation to leaving Caylee in the car in the garage while she was busy on the phone. (see JWG's post)

Why did she go ahead and party and live it up if it was an accident?

Because... Caylee was hers and she took care of that 10 minute problem. She shut down emotionally and created a story in her head.... she needed to go on and live her life as she was doing so that people would not think she killed her daughter. She thought she could lie her way out of this like everything else.

She was mad as hell on the video that was just released... because she wanted the ONE MORE DAY to "fix" this. She was mad because she wanted to tell Cindy about the accident but Cindy called the police and
once she was hauled in.. game over... she no longer could talk. "You have the right to remain silent" JB is making sure she stayed silent.
She was mad because NOW Cindy is coming to the jail to ask what happened to Caylee. Cindy wants to know What happened? NOW?.. when Casey gave her a chance before she called the police? (this is just how I think Casey thinks)

If GA is telling the truth KC and Caylee had to walk within inches of him on their way out. He describes KC stopping long enough to have a brief conversation and says the farewell included "hugs and kisses" So not KC rushing past with a dead Caylee.

I agree. In my mind, I just do not think Caylee died in the night in that house or in the car and brought back to the house. She could not have carried out a sleeping Caylee.. that actually died hours before because of the state the body would be in. Then you take into account that George supposedly spoke to them.

Do we know for sure Casey left the house after the argument?

[/B]

bolded by me

IMO Casey is just sick enough that she would enjoy leading Cindy to believe it was her fault Caylee died.

Not if on some level KC recognized she, too, would be considered in any way culpable. JMO

ITA. Which would be more shameful, mistakenly leaving a pool ladder up and an accidental drowning OR being convicted of murdering your child and LWOP?

It makes no sense with everything at stake here, that they would not own up to an accident. IMO, that means there was no accident.

Which is oddly also perhaps the most convincing proof IMO it was not deliberate, but rather negligence responsible. Otherwise KC would no doubt have feigned just such a (far more believable) "accidental" scenario. No KC is refusing to accept any responsibility whatsoever, even in the face of death, because it isn't LE or FL murder indictment nor sentence about which KC's apparently most concerned. Her most important goal, it would seem, is maintaining the front w CA that she had no involvement whatsoever ("You don't know what my involvement is Mom?") and that she continues to be perceived by her mother as another blameless "victim." So far, so good! JMO

Now.. I have one question.. if this girl can not even plan on getting gas into the car before it runs out..

(not like the tank doesn't get below half and YOU CAN SEE IT IS CLOSE TO EMPTY and it is just as easy to keep it ABOVE half as BELOW the half mark)
It is one thing to run out of gas once.... but EVERY WEEK? If she was so capable and had any forethought..and lets say her tank was a 15 gallon tank and she puts 5 gallons in it from George's cans. The car got at least 20 miles to the gallon.. then she should be able to go 100 miles. If the gauge was broken.. then WHY did she not look at her mileage????

If she was about to commit a PREMEDITATED murder since March when she looked up chloroform.... then you would think with the money (the CASH she stole from Amy's pocket - and lied about saying AH walked in her sleep) SHE WOULD HAVE PUT GAS IN HER CAR. Because if this was premediated SINCE MARCH she would have made sure she had a full tank! Why risk running out of gas?

This is IMPORTANT. If she would have not ran out of gas and left the car at Amscot.. Cindy would not have went looking for Casey when she did. This WHOLE CASE might not have blown up in July. It may have been August or September!

Now lets say.. the smell was getting bad...and this whole thing was PREMEDITATED. She could have taken enough money she got from AH's bank account and took a plane to California to Mark Hawkins and just left the car at the airport. Then called Cindy and said.. that's it.. I've moved outta state and I have taken Caylee with me. You will never see us again.

Accident? Left in car in garage.. or Caylee getting into the pool... POSSIBLE.. Outburst... suffocation on June 16 between 3 and 4. POSSIBLE.

Chloroform... easily explained by the body fluids, possible pool water and Cindy's cleaning job! (until they find chloroform in the house or other locations I will not believe she was chloroforming Caylee)

The more I process this.. I may sway from suffocation to leaving Caylee in the car in the garage while she was busy on the phone. (see JWG's post)

Because... Caylee was hers and she took care of that 10 minute problem. She shut down emotionally and created a story in her head.... she needed to go on and live her life as she was doing so that people would not think she killed her daughter. She thought she could lie her way out of this like everything else.

She was mad as hell on the video that was just released... because she wanted the ONE MORE DAY to "fix" this. She was mad because she wanted to tell Cindy about the accident but Cindy called the police and
once she was hauled in.. game over... she no longer could talk. "You have the right to remain silent" JB is making sure she stayed silent.
She was mad because NOW Cindy is coming to the jail to ask what happened to Caylee. Cindy wants to know What happened? NOW?.. when Casey gave her a chance before she called the police? (this is just how I think Casey thinks)

FWIW, I think Casey only really ran out of gas once when TonE had to come and save her.

I think several of us here believe she ran her car out of gas on purpose and ditched it at Amscott so she didn't have to drive TonE to the airport in her stinky car and she would be able to drive his while he was in NY. I think she sat at Amscott and ran it out and then called TonE!

FWIW, I think Casey only really ran out of gas once when TonE had to come and save her.

I think several of us here believe she ran her car out of gas on purpose and ditched it at Amscott so she didn't have to drive TonE to the airport in her stinky car and she would be able to drive his while he was in NY. I think she sat at Amscott and ran it out and then called TonE!

It is a possibilty she let it run out of gas.. on purpose. But I would have to look at the distance and ping maps to see how long she could have gotten by on 5 gallons of gas that TonE helped her put in the week before.

I thought she told TonE that the car had a mechanical problem and her dad would fix it. She did tell Amy that it ran out of gas an IIRC and they went and bought a gas can at target...
This all just shows how she looked at things 10 minutes at a time.

If this was premeditated.... she could have just drove it in a lake and told TonE is was in the shop.
(not like they did not find a car in the lake by the Anthony's)

The catalyst to this blowing up in her face.. was the car being towed from Amscot.

If this was a premeditated murder plan SINCE MARCH she would have done a better job getting rid of the car. If she had gotten rid of the car better, how much longer before Cindy would have come tracking her down? It was already a month....

Don't ask me to find a reference. I THINK there was mention of running out of gas being common for KC. I agree she parked the car at Amscot. Right near a dumpster as a cover for the smell.

I don't think premeditated makes much sense at all. Certainly no plan to deal with a body, and stuffed about for days with a decomposing body. No plan to get away herself.

I have said before I don't think it was an accident either. An accident of any kind would be a God send for KC. A chance to show her number one skill set!!! Lying and spinning and blaming others! She'd have had a field day playing the grieving Mom who tried to revive her child. A swimming Pool accident would have been G &C fault for leaving the ladder etc. Overcome by car fumes would have been GA fault for not fixing her car when he promised etc etc etc
IMO KC simply lost her temper. We saw what that looks like in the video yesterday.
The coming and going from the house was all about trying to Fake an accident. An accident would have suited KC that is not what happened.

I have said before I don't think it was an accident either. An accident of any kind would be a God send for KC. A chance to show her number one skill set!!! Lying and spinning and blaming others! She'd have had a field day playing the grieving Mom who tried to revive her child. A swimming Pool accident would have been G &C fault for leaving the ladder etc. Overcome by car fumes would have been GA fault for not fixing her car when he promised etc etc etc
IMO KC simply lost her temper. We saw what that looks like in the video yesterday.
The coming and going from the house was all about trying to Fake an accident. An accident would have suited KC that is not what happened.

Posted on the Motives thread...
...respectively snipped....and bolded by me below....
---Quote (Originally by AZlawyer)---
*The part that bothered me the most about that video (the longer, Fox Orlando, version) was actually when Casey said she didn't want to be one of those thousands of parents who live through the horrible nightmare of...WHAT? Wondering if your kidnapped child is alive or dead? Losing a child? NO!!! Living with the thought that MAKES HER SICK EVERY DAY that her child could possibly be ALIVE AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!
Hmmm...in context with Cindy's threat to take custody...it's interesting that Casey's worst nightmare was not Caylee being DEAD but Caylee being ALIVE AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE. * ---End Quote---

This would keep me with my "she got angry and suffocated Caylee theory."
Coming in second.. the pure luck of an accident.
She really did not to to overdose or chloroform her.. it was regularly Caylee's nap time.
Caylee wanted something and mommy got mad.. she like we all seen in the video.

Reading the computer searches, I came across this:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1603690/casey-anthony-computer-report

Pgs. 6 & 7 The picture of the girl hanging with the quote under is very disturbing, & the date it was created, along with the Tupac quote directly under it, which was after the July 3rd myspace writing that Cindy left, "My Caylee is Missing"

Why would she post a picture like this??:confused:

The Tupac quote under it seems like an answer to the picture??

Does there seem to be a direct correlation here??:waitasec:

Completely agree. If it was an accident, what better way to get pity from everyone. This was no accident. Too much points to premeditation although I don't think the plan when the way she wanted it to because it went down quickly after the alleged big fight.

I think Casey is the type of person who "can't be wrong". In her own sick twisted mind she feels she has too much pride to admit to doing something even if it was an accident. I think she is too self righteous and smug and sees pity as a weakness. Although she craves attention from anyone and everyone, I don't see her as a person who would accept pity from anyone, except maybe her family.

I think the *surprise surprise* comment was her being a wiseass. Oh, someone thinks Caylee drowned in the pool -- people are coming up with "crazy theories" -- they don't have anything else to do (rolling eyes) they need to get a life... LOSERS. Like that.

Sick, sick, sick woman. Sick, sick, sick family.

I agree.

Interesting post. I have wondered all along why she wouldn't have just left. She could have come up with a million stories better than the nanny one. She could have told her parents she got a new job, met a new guy, etc., With Casey's history this wouldn't have appeared unusual.

Pgs. 6 & 7 The picture of the girl hanging with the quote under is very disturbing, & the date it was created, along with the Tupac quote directly under it, which was after the July 3rd myspace writing that Cindy left, "My Caylee is Missing"

The Picture

Do you mean the picture that has the quote "Why do people kill people who kill people to show people that killing is bad"?

Maybe subconsciously she knew what her future held and it was her way of saying she killed Caylee without saying it.

Do you mean the picture that has the quote "Why do people kill people who kill people to show people that killing is bad"?

Maybe subconsciously she knew what her future held and it was her way of saying she killed Caylee without saying it.

Yes, Who What When, It was the perfect poster for someone wrestling with the deed they'd done! I think she gave that quote alot of thought, as to its hypocrisy. What's interesting, is when she created it, & then the Tupac quote "You can spend minutes & hours, weeks or months over-analyzing a situation, justifying what Could've, Would've happened.......OR, you can just leave the pieces on the floor & move the f##k on! It's Casey being her own analyst, finding comforting words, for when reality seeps in!? :eek: JMO

Yes, Who What When, It was the perfect poster for someone wrestling with the deed they'd done! I think she gave that quote alot of thought, as to its hypocrisy. What's interesting, is when she created it, & then the Tupac quote "You can spend minutes & hours, weeks or months over-analyzing a situation, justifying what Could've, Would've happened.......OR, you can just leave the pieces on the floor & move the f##k on! It's Casey being her own analyst, finding comforting words, for when reality seeps in!? :eek: JMO

It is very interesting to see the things that Casey found important enough to save to her computer on those dates. The wording is very telling: Why do people kill people who kill people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo