Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #6 (New Smoking Gun Theories for DP)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Cindy's alarm became irrepressible and solidified when she went looking for KC with the BFF and located her without Caylee. Then came the refusal to take Cindy to Caylee. That's when I believe it all came together and fear of the worst could not be denied, although Cindy was trying to think "anything but that!"

I think the recovery of the reeking car alone did not do it for Cindy but it ignited her pursuit.

I believe Cindy's alarm became irrepressible and solidified when she went looking for KC with the BFF and located her without Caylee. Then came the refusal to take Cindy to Caylee. That's when I believe it all came together and fear of the worst could not be denied, although Cindy was trying to think "anything but that!"

I think the recovery of the reeking car alone did not do it for Cindy but it ignited her pursuit.

I see where you are coming from. What we don't know and probably will never learn is the conversations between CA and KC AFTER AH was dropped off. There was plenty of time for strategy planning. To revamp the original plan of coverup that didn't quite work the way it was suppose to and until the 911 calls were made.

CA had for most of her life been handing out carp with no one questioning it. She no doubt believed in her mind, much as KC does, that reporting a missing child that the Zanny-nanny would deflect any suspicions off of KC. GA no doubt had a hand it that part of the story making.

And I wonder what the trigger was that caused CA to send LA in search of KC on 3 July. I wonder if she found something in the backyard while gardening that set off some serious alarms?

As for a smoking gun, I think we should look at what hasn't been released. Missing blocks of phone calls or text, interviews that were off the record and testing of evidence that hasn't been returned or released. What is it we are still waiting on and what is missing?

It's my understanding, and I could be very wrong, but LE wouldn't have to release anything in the way of work product that is handled over the phone or verbally (that which is not in a report), would they? Legal eagles? Anyone?

I don't think the A's knew anything till after they retrieved the car and discovered the odor. But I do still question the police allowing LA to pick up KC's stuff from AL's. The car was impounded as of 7:43 pm on July 16th according to the sheriff's records, so there was probably cause to suspect a murder had been committed at that time if the odor was that strong. So, I will still question why LE allowed LA to pick up her stuff later that same night. I just don't understand why they would let someone else have access to that evidence when they already had sent an officer after her cellphone. Couldn't that be considered negligence on their part? And would that then prevent any evidence found on that laptop from being used in court due to their own lack of protecting the chain of evidence? Just wondering?

As for a smoking gun, I think we should look at what hasn't been released. Missing blocks of phone calls or text, interviews that were off the record and testing of evidence that hasn't been returned or released. What is it we are still waiting on and what is missing?

It's my understanding, and I could be very wrong, but LE wouldn't have to release anything in the way of work product that is handled over the phone or verbally (that which is not in a report), would they? Legal eagles? Anyone?

Waitin on any results of testing done on :
Bedding
Vacume cleaners/filters
Pool filter
Shoes
Gum

I don't think the A's knew anything till after they retrieved the car and discovered the odor. But I do still question the police allowing LA to pick up KC's stuff from AL's. The car was impounded as of 7:43 pm on July 16th according to the sheriff's records, so there was probably cause to suspect a murder had been committed at that time if the odor was that strong. So, I will still question why LE allowed LA to pick up her stuff later that same night. I just don't understand why they would let someone else have access to that evidence when they already had sent an officer after her cellphone. Couldn't that be considered negligence on their part? And would that then prevent any evidence found on that laptop from being used in court due to their own lack of protecting the chain of evidence? Just wondering?
CA's July 3rd "My Caylee is Missing" lament is there. It won't go away. She can scream a squirrel or a pizza or whatever she likes but it's there.

MOO

Cindy (in her "cameos") has single-handedly brought out all of the information required to ensure that her daughter gets lwop (at the very least)! Hooray CA! You go ahead and wink away in whatever depos you face!

Wink away when they charge you too!

MOO

I see where you are coming from. What we don't know and probably will never learn is the conversations between CA and KC AFTER AH was dropped off. There was plenty of time for strategy planning. To revamp the original plan of coverup that didn't quite work the way it was suppose to and until the 911 calls were made.

CA had for most of her life been handing out carp with no one questioning it. She no doubt believed in her mind, much as KC does, that reporting a missing child that the Zanny-nanny would deflect any suspicions off of KC. GA no doubt had a hand it that part of the story making.
Hi Countzero,
In your theory ,why would CA put the My Caylee Is Missing piece on Facebook?
Every time I get settled in my mind what I believe happened,someone comes along with another good theory!

And I wonder what the trigger was that caused CA to send LA in search of KC on 3 July. I wonder if she found something in the backyard while gardening that set off some serious alarms?

The notice to pick up the car from the tow yard was the trigger.

CA's July 3rd "My Caylee is Missing" lament is there. It won't go away. She can scream a squirrel or a pizza or whatever she likes but it's there.

MOO

Cindy (in her "cameos") has single-handedly brought out all of the information required to ensure that her daughter gets lwop (at the very least)! Hooray CA! You go ahead and wink away in whatever depos you face!

Wink away when they charge you too!

MOO

Yes, I agree the post was there, but that post is not about a dead caylee.

Yes, I agree the post was there, but that post is not about a dead caylee.

"My Caylee is Missing" is not about a dead Caylee-BUT- KC's response (The Diary of Days) sure is! But, only KC knew that! :furious: IMO

Hi Countzero,
In your theory ,why would CA put the My Caylee Is Missing piece on Facebook?
Every time I get settled in my mind what I believe happened,someone comes along with another good theory!

Let me get back to you on this one. I need to re-refresh my tired ol brain to what exactly, word for word CA wrote.

eta:

Ok, I have been trying to cut and paste that dang myspace post here but it's in a pdf file format and I cannot seem to change to a doc file.

So here goes with the sentence that I challenge CA to answer. We don't need to because we understand it.

Quote CA myspace posting: "Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space." 4th sentence from bottom.

CA - specifically, which of KC's friends told you this prior to July 3rd 08 when you wrote and posted this? Was it possibly telepathy that you learned this cause I don't remember you talking to any of KC's friends prior to July 3, 08 or after until July 20, 08.

If I am wrong, please correct me ........... hum .................. Kinda/sorta of a conflicting statement CA since you told LE/FBI that you either spoke or texted KC every day during the period she was "bonding".

Well CA, KC was bonding but it was bonding Caylee's small head and hair with duct tape. :furious:

I think the the death penalty back on the table because Caylee's body was found and her death was declared a homocide. The fact that duct tape was found around her skull helped to make the decision as well. It's hard to get a jury to go for the DP w/out a body.

Do you mean the trigger that got them thinking Caylee was dead?
I go back and forth on when,but I think KC had been pulling so much stuff for so long that when they got the notice about the car being towed it was "OH great,what's she done now?"
I don't think CA would have argued with the clerk over payment if she had just realized Caylee was dead.
I can think that,but this family is so far from centered who knows?

I agree. The car wasn't stolen, it was towed and if CA, the registered owner, continued to ignore the requests to come and pick up the car, she, CA could start paying storage fees.

That has me wondering, too. The medical examiner specifically ruled it a homicide (rather than a potential accident) -- which means that the "silver bullet" evidence of homicide (and as a result, the DP) should be related to what was found in the autopsy, right?

???

You hit upon a central conclusion drawn by key witness for the state; i.e., the M.E.. Regarding the M.E's conclusion of a "homicide" (an unlawful killing), the defense will almost assuredly ask a huge number of questions on how the M.E. determined Caylee's death to be a homicide versus an accident.

One of the attributes of a great cross-examination is the use of small questions that paints a witness into a corner. After a flood of small questions, the witness should have no where to turn but to address, without ambiguity, the core testimony that the defense intends to elicit from the witness. In this case, that interest will be what to fully ascertain what the methodology was (and the reliability of that methodology) used to eliminate accidental death.

Given what we know, do not expect that the M.E. will be able to eliminate accidential death under cross.

Didn't he retrieve the bag about midnight on the 15th/16th...and the car impounded then later on the 16th...after LE went all over Orlando with Casey and interviewed her throughout the day before arresting her?

ETA: interesting to note...in the initial arrest report it DOES say that AL states Casey had lived with him basically since June 9th (There's something with these dates that still makes no sense to me.)

Didn't he retrieve the bag about midnight on the 15th/16th...and the car impounded then later on the 16th...after LE went all over Orlando with Casey and interviewed her throughout the day before arresting her?

ETA: interesting to note...in the initial arrest report it DOES say that AL states Casey had lived with him basically since June 9th (There's something with these dates that still makes no sense to me.)

OOPS you're right. LOL I had June & July confused. Sorry!

You hit upon a central conclusion drawn by key witness for the state; i.e., the M.E.. Regarding the M.E's conclusion of a "homicide" (an unlawful killing), the defense will almost assuredly ask a huge number of questions on how the M.E. determined Caylee's death to be a homicide versus an accident.

One of the attributes of a great cross-examination is the use of small questions that paints a witness into a corner. After a flood of small questions, the witness should have no where to turn but to address, without ambiguity, the core testimony that the defense intends to elicit from the witness. In this case, that interest will be what to fully ascertain what the methodology was (and the reliability of that methodology) used to eliminate accidental death.

Given what we know, do not expect that the M.E. will be able to eliminate accidential death under cross.

The "methodology" the ME uses to eliminate accidental death, is that they DO NOT HAVE TO RELY SOLELY on forensics to make their conclusion.
The ME is allowed to use information taken from interviews regarding the circumstances surrounding the death as well, and the circumstances were that Casey said her daughter was kidnapped by a woman that any reasonable person could conclude does not exist, thus eliminating any chance of this being an accident.

I guess the moral to the story is that if you "accidentally kill your kid" you better keep the body preserved , come forward immediately and pray that the ME agrees with you, cause the burden of proof is going to be shifted to you.
If a body is never found, do you think the ME can't say a death occurred and that it was murder? Seems to me this happens all the time, so why do you think CASEY IS SO SPECIAL hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya