Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she died somewhere besides the trunk, then why is there a stain in the shape of a fetal position in the trunk? If you moved a dead body would you place the body in a fetal position??

well, if you pick a small child up in your arms there are a few ways to do so. One is via a hand under each arm and flop them on your shoulder the other is with one arm under their back and another under their legs. What position would this resemble? A fetal position now take that same child in your arms and lay it on its side. Same position right?

If you were to dig the smallest hole to bury the child in the fetal position would be the smallest hole you could make. If the body were placed in a bag the fetal position would be the easiest position to do so and still carry the child.

Just an opinion on how and why. :)

There is no point in duct-taping someone's mouth if they are already dead. That duct tape tells me 2 things. 1. She was alive when she was duct taped and 2. Her hands were tied. You don't duct tape someones mouth without tying their hands also, otherwise they would attempt to pull the duct-tape off.

Quick question about this and I'm sure it's been answered; but if anyone could point to where offhand, that would be great. Did Cindy or George ever respond to the fact that Casey was supposedly digging up the bamboo root? I doubt Casey ever did yard work just for fun when they weren't there...wouldn't this have raised a few flags?

It took me awhile to figure out the duct tape-but I think it had/has to do with the decomposition angle. Didn't she google something like human decomposition? She might have learned about a body leaking fluids. I didn't know that happened-let alone through the mouth and nose. She might've studied it extensively.

Now the DT is trying to insinuate that GA had access to the duct tape and could've put it on Caylee. However, that doesn't prove anything. Growing up in my own house, we all had access to everything. Doesn't prove anything. IMHO.

She could only use a pool drowning accident excuse if she actually did drown as there would have to be water in the lungs in order for it to work. Maybe when that scenario didn't work for her, ICA used the tape to go along with her plan B story of kidnapping. Of course at the late date Caylee was found, there was nothing that could help determine the COD, giving ICA many more lying options as to what actually happened.

I do wonder all the time though how Caylee went from having a pink shirt & jean skirt on to having the striped shorts & big trouble shirt on (a shirt CA claims she has never seen), especially now that the DT is claiming accidental drowning.....although I guess it wouldn't matter to a 2 year old if they got in the pool with clothes on.

It took me awhile to figure out the duct tape-but I think it had/has to do with the decomposition angle. Didn't she google something like human decomposition? She might have learned about a body leaking fluids. I didn't know that happened-let alone through the mouth and nose. She might've studied it extensively.

Now the DT is trying to insinuate that GA had access to the duct tape and could've put it on Caylee. However, that doesn't prove anything. Growing up in my own house, we all had access to everything. Doesn't prove anything. IMHO.

BBM. No, she didn't. Also, I do not think tape would adhere to a decomposing body.

BBM. No, she didn't. Also, I do not think tape would adhere to a decomposing body.
It was said that the tape was wrapped all the way around the head and in the hair. Perhaps this was BECAUSE the body was decomposing, and it would not adhere well? And she likely was - as stated before - either staging a kidnapping or attempting to stop fluids from leaking. That poor beautiful child. Really awful when you envision her mother doing these things.

See I don’t think the trunk was part of the original plan, I think it was a change in plans after she possible dropped her while trying to drown her in the pool.

Chloroform child, place in pool, report accidental drowning.

I think THAT was the original plan but I think perhaps she dropped her in the back yard getting her into the above ground pool and thus it ruined the original plan and she had to swap stories. Then while sorting it out with the poor girl in the trunk she decided she should come back and dig up the dirt where maybe some blood spilled to not leave that evidence.

Why borrow a neighbors shovel it just makes no sense she was moving out by several different accounts why care about a root? Just tell dad to dig it up it’s his house.
All of this sounds believable. 2 questions: 1. If all had gone according to plan, and she had chloroformed the child and drowned her, would the chloroform be detected? 2. Since her mother Cindy's greatest fear was of Caylee drowning in the pool, would she not feel her mother would hate her forever for having allowed it? Or did she purposely pick her Mom's worst fear scenario?

One more question: Placing a chloroformed-unconscious child in a swimming pool: Wouldn't she fear a neighbor might witness this?

This is interesting and I could buy this. I definitely think that the chloroform was part of the plan and not to put her to sleep while she partied because chloroform is not that long lasting and there are plenty of other easily obtained "mother's helpers" out there.

The only thing that bugs me is the shovel/keeping her in the trunk. If she went to the lengths to actually get chloroform, I would think that she'd have a more solid plan to hide the body. She had to have known that there would be a smell.
But in this scenario, she had originally planned to call 911 and report "an accidental drowning". If she whacked her head on the ladder by accident, then the plan must change on the fly, as Friptzap says.

Hey peeps--we know that the A's used Baquacil in their pool... I'm going to find a thread to merge this one with so everyone's work won't be lost. Possibly the Theories thread... Fasten your seatbelts, though merging is usually a pretty smooth ride!

:tyou:

I'm convinced duct tape, the way it was wrapped around the head, and still stuck to the skeleton, was placed on after death, most likely to cover "holes" where fluids seep. Fluids will start to flow shortly after death, and I believe the tape was around the head to cover her ears, as well as mouth and nose.

Poor Caylee.

She might have Googled it on a library computer .

At our public libraries you have to show and leave picture ID with the desk while using the computer. They keep track of who used which computer when. And it's all documented and kept safe in a ledger. You also have to have a valid library card. So, being anonymous on the computer at the public library is pretty much impossible.

Quick question about this and I'm sure it's been answered; but if anyone could point to where offhand, that would be great. Did Cindy or George ever respond to the fact that Casey was supposedly digging up the bamboo root? I doubt Casey ever did yard work just for fun when they weren't there...wouldn't this have raised a few flags?
IIRC that it was CA who made this suggestion as to why KC may have borrowed the shovel.

moo

I'm convinced duct tape, the way it was wrapped around the head, and still stuck to the skeleton, was placed on after death, most likely to cover "holes" where fluids seep. Fluids will start to flow shortly after death, and I believe the tape was around the head to cover her ears, as well as mouth and nose.

Poor Caylee.

I respectfully disagree. A decomposing corpse is really gruesome, not to mention the smell. It would take time to put three pieces of duct tape face to face with your daughter's decomposing corpse. Very very unlikely, especially for a person not accustomed to decomposing bodies. Besides that, fluids would have been coming out of other cavities as well.

I think this case is very simple, Casey suffocated her with duct tape on purpose. Triple bagged her and had no idea how quickly a body would decompose. When she did, she threw her out like trash.

IMO

I think she drugged little Caylee with Chloroform and placed the tape over her mouth and nose after she was unconscious and the poor baby suffocated under that tape in the trunk.

I hate saying this.

Aqua

Besides that, fluids would have been coming out of other cavities as well.
IMO

Who's to say she didn't duct tape those cavities as well? I know that sounds horrid...but those were pieces of the body/skeleton that were never recovered. Clothes were found...diapers were found...

Who's to say she didn't duct tape those cavities as well? I know that sounds horrid...but those were pieces of the body/skeleton that were never recovered. Clothes were found...diapers were found...

But why would you try to stop leaking fluid with duct tape? She was going to be bagged an thrown out. I don't know how well that would have worked anyway, as the body would swell and the fluids would be unable to seep out naturally.

I've yet to hear a convincing argument for taping Caylee after she's already dead.

But why would you try to stop leaking fluid with duct tape? She was going to be bagged an thrown out. I don't know how well that would have worked anyway, as the body would swell and the fluids would be unable to seep out naturally.

I've yet to hear a convincing argument for taping Caylee after she's already dead.

I don't think Casey was a forensic genius. In fact, it seems her iq is quite low. She had no experience with decomposing bodies. She killed Caylee- stuck her in the trunk without thinking- noticed the next time she opened the trunk fluids were seeping from the mouth, etc. during early decomp, used duct tape, cleaned up fluid that had already seeped on trunk floor, slammed trunk shut. When she noticed entire body was leaking fluid is when she dumped her. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi