Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for the people who have posted about Ron's MH. It was stated by a member that Ron's neighbors saw Haleigh and her cousins playing outside around 5:00 pm the day in question. Who were these neighbors? I saw the one man in the MH next door interviewed. Doesn't look like he has children living with him and I thought the MH on the other side was empty. Can someone set me straight about this?

Hi whisperer, don't know if I can set you straight but I can give you some info as I have looked into neighbors of RC's previous home that Haleigh was abducted from. First initials only used. P and D Bard owned the mobile home. P Bard was interviewed early on in the case by a reporter on 2-18-2009 and she stated that Haleigh and RJ were delightful children. They came out to talk to her many times while she was hanging clothes on the clothesline. However a wooded area separated her home from theirs. Mr. Bard was quoted as stating Ronald's life revolved around his children. They rented to Ronald previously and when Ronald found out that the 3 bedroom home was coming up for rent....he asked to take it because he needed the room. The Cummings moved into it in November.

D Bard rents to many SO's or at least he did back when I was sleuthing. Not sure now, I came to a dead end and couldn't sleuth him anymore because info was so slow in coming out and it still is. However there is an interesting blog where I read a whole lot of reporting and tidbits I did not read anywhere else. I am not sure if I can link that website here but I could PM it to you and not get a timeout I think....lol....I don't want a timeout. Let me ask.;)

That's my opinion also they LE needs to ask the question was 7pm the actual time GGM really was there if MC was out cold which I believe then she wouldn't know and also that means that JR would have to be asleep also. Need to see if anyone can find out if JR remembers seeing GGM that night. To my recollection she has never confirmed GGM being there unless I missed it(if I have please post it).

I don't believe Misty has ever confirmed that GGM was there, SNL.

I would also like to know if Jr can confirm that supposed visit.

I'll bet he does not remember it.

Maybe we should all try to remember what it's like to be a young, 17 year old kid. Then, try to put ourselves into Misty's shoes. Bet it's a scary place to be!

When I was 17 I was never even close to what Misty is at that age.

Her situation is her own making. She chose to involve herself in an illegal relationship with an older man. She chose to play house with his children. She chose to move in with him in spite of his purported illegal activities. She chose to run off for a three day drug binge with a drug dealer/pimp named Greg Page.

And she has chosen to thwart the investigation into the disappearance of Haleigh.

Sorry, it's very difficult to put myself into shoes that I could never imagine myself wearing.

Youth is not an excuse for the mistakes she has made.

MSNBC, within the last 5 minutes, just did an update on Haleigh's case - with nothing new to report - but both the reporters said that they didn't think anyone had to look further than RC and MC.
Thanks for sharing that, Viki. :)

I totally agree with those reporters.

Thanks for sharing that, Viki. :)

I totally agree with those reporters.

I do too, but whatever happened, how can there not be a jot or tittle of evidence anywhere. It makes me appreciate the Caylee case where, looking back, there was evidence falling out of every closet and car and apartment and house...

Same with Adji, by the way. There seems to be no clue what happened.

I think some people are just lucky and not master criminals at all.

Hi whisperer, don't know if I can set you straight but I can give you some info as I have looked into neighbors of RC's previous home that Haleigh was abducted from. First initials only used. P and D Bard owned the mobile home. P Bard was interviewed early on in the case by a reporter on 2-18-2009 and she stated that Haleigh and RJ were delightful children. They came out to talk to her many times while she was hanging clothes on the clothesline. However a wooded area separated her home from theirs. Mr. Bard was quoted as stating Ronald's life revolved around his children. They rented to Ronald previously and when Ronald found out that the 3 bedroom home was coming up for rent....he asked to take it because he needed the room. The Cummings moved into it in November.

D Bard rents to many SO's or at least he did back when I was sleuthing. Not sure now, I came to a dead end and couldn't sleuth him anymore because info was so slow in coming out and it still is. However there is an interesting blog where I read a whole lot of reporting and tidbits I did not read anywhere else. I am not sure if I can link that website here but I could PM it to you and not get a timeout I think....lol....I don't want a timeout. Let me ask.;)

BBM

Elle, if the children visited often even though they were divided by a wooded area, does that mean that the children were unsupervised when they were going through the woods to see her? Did I read that right?

Using your logic, any of HaLeigh's family members may have participated in HaLeigh being taken. No one has been cleared and they are all victims.

LE has stated Misty is the key to the time line. Of course she is -- she was the one that was with the children when HaLeigh went missing in the middle of the night.

It's quite possible that Misty does not have the answers that LE is looking for. It's quite possible she WAS sleeping (hard) when HaLeigh went missing and didn't hear a thing. Misty is NOT HaLeigh's biological mother, and thus, does not have the automatic bond that MOST parents develop with their children -- leading them to hear any bump or noise in the night.

LE has stated that Misty is cooperating. I believe that Misty wants to help LE. Many times young people, such as Misty, when trying to be helpful don't want to say "I don't know" to questions, even if that is the truth -- so she very well could be trying to answer questions. That could quite possibly be where inconsistencies are coming into play - Misty trying too hard to be helpful - because she IS innocent of any wrong doing, but frustrated not knowing all the answers.

Maybe we should all try to remember what it's like to be a young, 17 year old kid. Then, try to put ourselves into Misty's shoes. Bet it's a scary place to be!

Either she is a child and Rc is having felonious relations with children or she is an "almost adult". It is hard to see it both ways at the same time.:crazy:

When I was 17 I was never even close to what Misty is at that age.

Her situation is her own making. She chose to involve herself in an illegal relationship with an older man. She chose to play house with his children. She chose to move in with him in spite of his purported illegal activities. She chose to run off for a three day drug binge with a drug dealer/pimp named Greg Page.

And she has chosen to thwart the investigation into the disappearance of Haleigh.

Sorry, it's very difficult to put myself into shoes that I could never imagine myself wearing.

Youth is not an excuse for the mistakes she has made.

yes and ignorance of the law will be no excuse either.....for her or Ron....one consilation is that they will get much needed drug rehabilitation and Misty can get her GED while in prison

its a sad commentary on LE being held hostage by a seventeen year old.....bet if you locked her up for a bit, and her parents for neglect someone would squeal

Ron had better take GOOD care of Misty. His life is in her hands, litteraly.

Well, look at Casey Anthony. They've had her locked up almost from the beginning and she still hasn't said a word. Some people are really good at not admitting to something that could land them in prison

BBM

Elle, if the children visited often even though they were divided by a wooded area, does that mean that the children were unsupervised when they were going through the woods to see her? Did I read that right?

Hi there, in answer to your question about the supervision, it did not seem to me that the Bards were very concerned about the children coming there daily to see them. I don't know if they were unsupervised or not. I was only interested in relaying the answer to Whisperer's question about the neighbors. I did get a response from a mod and permission to post the name of the website where I read the information about the Bards. It is Courthouse Steps Mavens. I don't know about linking but if you google it you can find it very easily. I found this website to be very interesting. :)

Hi there, in answer to your question about the supervision, it did not seem to me that the Bards were very concerned about the children coming there daily to see them. I don't know if they were unsupervised or not. I was only interested in relaying the answer to Whisperer's question about the neighbors. I did get a response from a mod and permission to post the name of the website where I read the information about the Bards. It is Courthouse Steps Mavens. I don't know about linking but if you google it you can find it very easily. I found this website to be very interesting. :)

So the information you cited about the Bards did not come from either LE or the media ?

So the information you cited about the Bards did not come from either LE or the media ?

The information that I cited comes from a first hand report from a reporter from First Coast News

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131654&catid=3

This reporter was on the scene with the Bards and did a personal interview. The Bards gave her this information. The information is there at link for all to read. I do not have an opinion as to whether it is true or false, it is merely an interview done by a news source back in February when Haleigh went missing. I stumbled upon this website in May when researching the Bards, it is like anything else on the web that you can read and decide for yourself what you would like to believe. I did ask a mod first if I could post the link. The article that this info came from is at above link which takes you to First Coast News, I found the info at Courthouse Steps Mavens another website. You do not have to go to CSM to read the info I posted, you can read it from the media outlet First Coast News.

The information that I cited comes from a first hand report from a reporter from First Coast News

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131654&catid=3

This reporter was on the scene with the Bards and did a personal interview. The Bards gave her this information. The information is there at link for all to read. I do not have an opinion as to whether it is true or false, it is merely an interview done by a news source back in February when Haleigh went missing. I stumbled upon this website in May when researching the Bards, it is like anything else on the web that you can read and decide for yourself what you would like to believe. I did ask a mod first if I could post the link. The article that this info came from is at above link which takes you to First Coast News, I found the info at Courthouse Steps Mavens another website. You do not have to go to CSM to read the info I posted, you can read it from the media outlet First Coast News.

Thank you for the link. I appreciate it.

In the article Mrs Bard says you wouldn't need a light to navagate though the MH because of the sky lights and it was a full moon. So why did they turn on a light?

If it was someone who knew the MH they wouldn't need a light for 2 reasons, one; they know the layout and two; there was enough light to see.

So if you were a stranger, and don't know the layout, you may need to put a light on. The light has been another thing that was odd to me. Most people sneaking in don't want to put on a light to get caught or see, or wake up someone in the house, but this person did.

So if it's a stranger, then I would say, the person knew the kids were alone, or Misty was home, but passed out. Or Misty let him in and when she passed out, he left and took Haleigh.

In the article Mrs Bard says you wouldn't need a light to navagate though the MH because of the sky lights and it was a full moon. So why did they turn on a light?

If it was someone who knew the MH they wouldn't need a light for 2 reasons, one; they know the layout and two; there was enough light to see.

So if you were a stranger, and don't know the layout, you may need to put a light on. The light has been another thing that was odd to me. Most people sneaking in don't want to put on a light to get caught or see, or wake up someone in the house, but this person did.

So if it's a stranger, then I would say, the person knew the kids were alone, or Misty was home, but passed out. Or Misty let him in and when she passed out, he left and took Haleigh.

I agree the light has always been a little intriguing to me as well. More than that though Misty said she woke up and saw 3 on the clock, had to go to the bathroom and noticed the light was on....one hang up I had was that the master bedroom had a bath right in it.....so why did Misty need to leave the room to go to the bathroom. How did she see the light then?

I agree the light has always been a little intriguing to me as well. More than that though Misty said she woke up and saw 3 on the clock, had to go to the bathroom and noticed the light was on....one hang up I had was that the master bedroom had a bath right in it.....so why did Misty need to leave the room to go to the bathroom. How did she see the light then?

the way I understood it, Misty used the other bathroom so she wouldn't wake up the kids. If you look at the video of the MH tour, you have to go into the living room and around a corner to the other bathroom. I think you would be able to see the light coming from the kitchen. It is possible to get up in a dark bedroom and miss Haleigh if she was on the floor on a mattress. I am trying on the stranger theory for size. Trying to see what doesn't fit and what may fit. The light being turned on says "stranger". He didn't know his way around the trailer, or was already in the MH with them.

I never really understood why Misty seeing the light was such a problem for everyone. When it's dark I can tell upstairs if there is a light on in any of the rooms downstairs. It's of course impossible to see any of the downstairs lamps but it's just the difference between completely dark and not quite.

I suppose if there was an abductor he would have found it difficult to carry a child and a flashlight at the same time. Also, the kitchen light would be a subtle, indirect source of light, unlike a flashlight which might accidentally shine in Misty's face and wake her up. And if the neighbours notice the kitchen light on at night, they just think that someone is awake, Ron's home from work. If they see a moving flashlight, they think 911.

Is it possible that a stranger could have gotten on that train with Haleigh? I don't know the name of it, but there is a Bay Line RR, that appears to run in that direction. Do any locals know the name of the train line and where it goes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader