Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has stated that Misty is cooperating. I believe that Misty wants to help LE. Many times young people, such as Misty, when trying to be helpful don't want to say "I don't know" to questions, even if that is the truth -- so she very well could be trying to answer questions. That could quite possibly be where inconsistencies are coming into play - Misty trying too hard to be helpful - because she IS innocent of any wrong doing, but frustrated not knowing all the answers.

!

Snip.

I dunno... It seems to me that if the inconsistencies were just a matter of being a helpful 17 year old the finest minds of LE would have figured her problem out in a couple of interviews and instead of calling her a liar and causing her to walk out of an interview they'd have sat down with her and explained slowly and friendly that she's not helping if she guesses her answers, she must say the truth, even if it's that she doesn't remember.

Snip.

I dunno... It seems to me that if the inconsistencies were just a matter of being a helpful 17 year old the finest minds of LE would have figured her problem out in a couple of interviews and instead of calling her a liar and causing her to walk out of an interview they'd have sat down with her and explained slowly and friendly that she's not helping if she guesses her answers, she must say the truth, even if it's that she doesn't remember.

I don't know, Donjeta.

I believe that Misty walked out of an interview with "the new guy". He is the one that called her "a liar".

Sounds like maybe they'd try to take a different approach with her since they weren't getting anywhere. She wasn't confessing to anything. She wasn't breaking down, and everything else was remaining the same. So, why not mix it up a bit and see how she'd react to being called a liar. Don't know about you... but if I were a teenage kid who was innocent of any wrong doing, doing the best I could with the questioning, I would be pretty mad at being called a liar, also. Being falsely accused of something would be pretty infuriating, I imagine. Especially if it had to do with a child you love.

Misty has continued to cooperate in the months since she walked out of that ONE interview. She has not gotten a lawyer (which is ridiculously stupid) -- and would probably help the case (both Misty, herself, and LE). I wish she had gotten a lawyer from the start.

I don't know, Donjeta.

I believe that Misty walked out of an interview with "the new guy". He is the one that called her "a liar".

Sounds like maybe they'd try to take a different approach with her since they weren't getting anywhere. She wasn't confessing to anything. She wasn't breaking down, and everything else was remaining the same. So, why not mix it up a bit and see how she'd react to being called a liar. Don't know about you... but if I were a teenage kid who was innocent of any wrong doing, doing the best I could with the questioning, I would be pretty mad at being called a liar, also. Being falsely accused of something would be pretty infuriating, I imagine. Especially if it had to do with a child you love.

Misty has continued to cooperate in the months since she walked out of that ONE interview. She has not gotten a lawyer (which is ridiculously stupid) -- and would probably help the case (both Misty, herself, and LE). I wish she had gotten a lawyer from the start.

Physical presence in an interview room does not neccessarily = cooperation. Otherwise we could say that murderers who have been arrested and voluntarily speak to LE but jerk them around about victims and locations are cooperating.

BBM

Could you please provide a link to backup that statement ? tia

I guess she may be cooperating under some definition of the word that just requires she talks to them although I haven't seen any statements from LE lately about that. But if she's not giving them straight answers for any reason and they're not getting anywhere with her her cooperation leaves something to be hoped for, and I don't think being 17-year old is much of an excuse for that.

I don't know if she's talked to a lawyer or not, just that none have declared publicly that she's their client. I imagine that she might not want to advertize it even if she felt like she needed to seek legal advice, having tied her hands by saying that lawyers are for guilty people.

I do understand Artherella...you try to keep an open mind and not judge.

So you think that Crystal and her family "stole her" so they could get out of paying child support? Well that works if you have a plan on how you are going to resurface your child and you can get some dumb person to risk his or her life to go to prison if they get caught. I just don't think IMHO that this is why she is gone and missing. Just the light on in the trailer says it too me. Also if that is the case, they must have staked out the MH for a chance to get her, and no one saw anyone hanging around. Doesn't fit.

LIke I said jr was sleeping with misty and none of this was planned out.
child support letter
Crystal car accident (i think the accident was her fault but, the car was sorta new so im guessing she had full coverage). when i rear ended a car I got paid double my hospital bills and time loss from work by my inusrance)

child support would automatically take the settlement for child support

Child support letter
car settlement jmo
somebody got mad because Ron was getting money and they didnt think about there actions

to add i will keep my theroy until Le clears her

sometimes the truth makes no sense

I have a question for the people who have posted about Ron's MH. It was stated by a member that Ron's neighbors saw Haleigh and her cousins playing outside around 5:00 pm the day in question. Who were these neighbors? I saw the one man in the MH next door interviewed. Doesn't look like he has children living with him and I thought the MH on the other side was empty. Can someone set me straight about this?

LIke I said jr was sleeping with misty and none of this was planned out.
child support letter
Crystal car accident (i think the accident was her fault but, the car was sorta new so im guessing she had full coverage). when i rear ended a car I got paid double my hospital bills and time loss from work by my inusrance)

child support would automatically take the settlement for child support

Child support letter
car settlement jmo
somebody got mad because Ron was getting money and they didnt think about there actions

sometimes the truth makes no sense

You clearly state here that all of these things you have listed are the TRUTH, how do you know that??

I have seen no LE statements or even a media link which proves these things are the truth.

Since the back child support was only around $4,000...there is no way that the payment for a relatively NEW car in addition to medical expenses would not have been more than that amount. How could some agency take MORE than was owed by taking the whole settlement amount?

I am willing to conceed that you have a legitimate theory that these things could lead to a motive. I am NOT willing to believe that they are the TRUTH without any substantiation.

BBM

Could you please provide a link to backup that statement ? tia

I found an article at the cbs12 website dated May 15 and titled Haleigh's dad won't give up looking for her. I don't know if we can put links here.

I copied the following.

"I just think we'd like people to fill in some gaps better, specifically going toward the timeline you're talking about," Bowling said.

He said the last person to see Haleigh, Croslin, has been cooperative but inconsistent.

BBM

You clearly state here that all of these things you have listed are the TRUTH, how do you know that??

I have seen no LE statements or even a media link which proves these things are the truth.

Since the back child support was only around $4,000...there is no way that the payment for a relatively NEW car in addition to medical expenses would not have been more than that amount. How could some agency take MORE than was owed by taking the whole settlement amount?

I am willing to conceed that you have a legitimate theory that these things could lead to a motive. I am NOT willing to believe that they are the TRUTH without any substantiation.

I will go dig for the link saying child support can take auto settlements
it was posted before.

yes, insurance usually gives you more you sign a paper saying they are not responsible for any other medical conditions.

I'm not sure why but, I missed 3 day of work and they paid me for 6 days
and i gave them my hospital total and they doubled it they sent a check to the hospital and mailed me another check.

this all jmo theory this is a the Theory thread if im wrong to post my theory. Im sorry mods please delete.

the car money went to the lein I did not get that check it paid the car off.

I found an article at the cbs12 website dated May 15 and titled Haleigh's dad won't give up looking for her. I don't know if we can put links here.

I copied the following.

"I just think we'd like people to fill in some gaps better, specifically going toward the timeline you're talking about," Bowling said.

He said the last person to see Haleigh, Croslin, has been cooperative but inconsistent.

BBM

Links are ok, mish - that's why I asked for one. If you'd go ahead and post it, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Wait, if Crystal's settlement went to cover back child support, why does she still owe Ron?

MSNBC, within the last 5 minutes, just did an update on Haleigh's case - with nothing new to report - but both the reporters said that they didn't think anyone had to look further than RC and MC.

MSNBC, within the last 5 minutes, just did an update on Haleigh's case - with nothing new to report - but both the reporters said that they didn't think anyone had to look further than RC and MC.

Sorry, friends, it was FOX - I had switched over a bit before!

Seems Fox is saying the same thing.

I have looked at almost all the aspects of this case but I have not looked at DS...yet. It has taken me four months. In the past 48 hours, I have reached the conclusion that MC is a suspect in the disappearance of Haleigh. I have looked and searched an watched and analyzed her and have determined that she is deceiving us. I have reason to believe she is manipulative and very tough. She does not come across as a tough cookie, however. The facts she has given are not truthful. Of course this is my opinion. I think I was pretty open about calling this out. I had suspected her from the start as a problem. As I tried to eliminate her from the equation, she became part of it. Nothing fits with her statements. Everything brings you back to her. Take a drive....try to eliminate her...you will return and she will be at the wheel.

I completely agree with you. No matter how I look at this case Misty seems to be at the center of it. IMO, when we finally find out what happened, whether it involves negligence or even worse, Misty will be involved.

Sorry, friends, it was FOX - I had switched over a bit before!

I saw that too, but I believe they were legal experts of some sort rather than just reporters. It was good to hear a national news source giving an update on the case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader