Theories on what happened to Haleigh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a Red Toyota Rav4 considered a van? Looks like one. The van they took? Cousin Joe?

You sweet talker-:blowkiss:
Hoax Abduction-
I can only say it is a feeling I have had from the beginning . It has nothing to do with who they are, where or how they live. It has to do with their words and actions. And most importantly, the timing.

From the beginning, I found Ronald to be less than convincing in his histrionics and abusive words towards Misty during the 911 call and when the police arrived. He began his 911 call with his alibi, "I just got home from work," and tried to steer the investigation to "someone broke into my house and stole my daughter."
Misty's first words to 911 were her alibi. "I just woke up." Then she steered the investigation. "The door is wide open."

Also, I have never seen a man do an interview on his knees. Too much.
His stories and hers have never matched from one day to the next, except for his alibi. "I was at work."
Hers- "I just woke up."

I think they sent Haleigh up north with cousin Joe and he was supposed to keep her under wraps while they raked in donations. Cousin Joe screwed up and took Haleigh out for dinner. Now all anyone can say is "drop her off somewhere."

This abduction came on the eve of the Caylee memorial. One can look at the Anthony's and see they were living pretty well after their granddaughter was "missing." Tonight, I noticed two separate donations set up for the family of Haleigh. One for Ronald and another for the maternal side??

I could type so much more, but it is late.

Whoa...you are good.

Is a Red Toyota Rav4 considered a van? Looks like one. The van they took? Cousin Joe?

EXACTLY what I thought after reading your 1st post...blanket in van "they" took.

Wow, Lancelot, I am impressed. My only question is, how are they going to get out of this? any ideas?

If this is true (and it could easily be), I don't think they thought that far ahead. Sorry, but this group is not all that bright. If this is the case, I can see this being the result of a drunken/drug-filled night of scheming that has ended up horribly wrong. I doubt they ever considered it becoming such a large story or nationally watched. I bet they have no clue what to do. If this is the case, I wonder if Haleigh has attempted to call any of her relatives? Surely she knows someone's phone number.

You sweet talker-:blowkiss:
Hoax Abduction-
I can only say it is a feeling I have had from the beginning . It has nothing to do with who they are, where or how they live. It has to do with their words and actions. And most importantly, the timing.

From the beginning, I found Ronald to be less than convincing in his histrionics and abusive words towards Misty during the 911 call and when the police arrived. He began his 911 call with his alibi, "I just got home from work," and tried to steer the investigation to "someone broke into my house and stole my daughter."
Misty's first words to 911 were her alibi. "I just woke up." Then she steered the investigation. "The door is wide open."

Also, I have never seen a man do an interview on his knees. Too much.
His stories and hers have never matched from one day to the next, except for his alibi. "I was at work."
Hers- "I just woke up."

I think they sent Haleigh up north with cousin Joe and he was supposed to keep her under wraps while they raked in donations. Cousin Joe screwed up and took Haleigh out for dinner. Now all anyone can say is "drop her off somewhere."

This abduction came on the eve of the Caylee memorial. One can look at the Anthony's and see they were living pretty well after their granddaughter was "missing." Tonight, I noticed two separate donations set up for the family of Haleigh. One for Ronald and another for the maternal side??

I could type so much more, but it is late.

Lance, great theory and it would be the best scenario as it would mean this precious little girl is safe. However, I don't think for one minute that Ron and Misty are bright enough to even dream up the idea, much less pull it off. At this point, I'm convinced by their behavior that it is a case of a violent and abusive man who killed his child and his child/gf covering for him because she is both frightened and stupid.

That is the up side!
I know these two are guilty, but I can't see them harming this little girl.
ETA-I love your avatar!

Thanks. Johnny Depp is my favorite in this movie. Plus it has a ton of quotes and I'm all about the movie quotes!:)

Thanks. Johnny Depp is my favorite in this movie. Plus it has a ton of quotes and I'm all about the movie quotes!:)

I liked that movie because of Johnny Depp, of course, :blowkiss: and his character said exactly what you want to say, only he was almost vicious. LOL Loved it!

Lance, great theory and it would be the best scenario as it would mean this precious little girl is safe. However, I don't think for one minute that Ron and Misty are bright enough to even dream up the idea, much less pull it off. At this point, I'm convinced by their behavior that it is a case of a violent and abusive man who killed his child and his child/gf covering for him because she is both frightened and stupid.

IMO they have not pulled it off. I hear the hitch in the voices of the reporters when talking about this case. I see LE trying so hard to answer media questions without letting on. You see a violent man and a frightened g/f. I see people who saw a way to make some money and gain fame. They have not gotten away with anything yet. I'll wager, before next week is out, we will all know the truth. If I am wrong, I will eat my fedora!

The theory I see as most logical is that MC partied to the point of not knowing what really happened.

I am not sure who or why but I fear that poor Haleigh is in the St John's river. I know that have searched that area some but that is a very wide river and has flow to it. Her poor tiny body would had easily been carried way upstream by now.

As for the sighting in TN at Carrabba's, no way! Carrabba's is a rather expensive restaurant with attentive servers and few children. Why would someone take a kidnapped child to a place like that instead of fast food joint place or a drive through?

IMO they have not pulled it off. I hear the hitch in the voices of the reporters when talking about this case. I see LE trying so hard to answer media questions without letting on. You see a violent man and a frightened g/f. I see people who saw a way to make some money and gain fame. They have not gotten away with anything yet. I'll wager, before next week is out, we will all know the truth. If I am wrong, I will eat my fedora!

I told my mom the same thing last night....we will know something this week...Something's not right...I love your theory...It would make sense. :woohoo:

The gun in the ditch could also be a clue or payoff and discarded b/c things are not quite going as planned. If there is a gun in the ditch.

Love your theory, now I can sleep tonight, hopefully she will be safe in loving arms of loving family. :)

I just watched a video where the mother said that the little brother told her a man in black came in and took his sister!

I just watched a video where the mother said that the little brother told her a man in black came in and took his sister!

What? Where did you see this this? Do you have a link???

:eek:Where did ya see that? Wow, if little brother saw him -why didn't Misty? And, if Misty was asleep-why didn't little brother wake her up or scream? Oh boy-here we go!! I think there's gonna be BREAKING NEWS this weekend!!:eek:

Please tell us where you saw this video? Is there a link?
Thanks.

I think there might be a troll in the house. Hmmmm. 1st post of that idividual and now they are showing as being offline.
My apologies, IF I am wrong.

Great theory and one I've thought of at beginning,Haleigh,Caylee,Ann Marie,Marie,and on early morning of memorial,all attention on another girl taken.

I think there might be a troll in the house. Hmmmm. 1st post of that idividual and now they are showing as being offline.
My apologies, IF I am wrong.

Good possiblity! Strange to drop in and leave with news like that on a 1st post!!:rolleyes:

Good possiblity! Strange to drop in and leave with news like that on a 1st post!!:rolleyes:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. Get us all stirred up here and then book it out of here. Grrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member