Theories on what happened to Haleigh

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is still the same. A female was involved with propping the back door in order to carry out something, a bundle perhaps wrapped in a blanket. There was no worry about the light being on. Now, the theory is that Junior saw something. A man dressed in black or a female with hair tucked up and face covered who he didn't recognize and thought was a man.

I posted this on another thread, hope it's alright to post the thought again. DH and I just did an experiment. I asked him to put his hands on my neck as if he were going to choke me and I put my fingernails where they would be if I were trying to fend off an attack. My middle fingernail fell directly on the cuticle of his thumb, and had I actually scratched him, it would have produced a crescent/round shaped mark. Very similar to what you see in this video at 5:22:

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Wow! There is definitely something there.....but in Ron's defense, he is a constrution worker.....maybe that is normal??? IDK. :waitasec:

daddy is just another version of CMA (mommy). child neglect. minor child gf is live in zanny the nanny in real time. daddy is legally responsible and did, IMO, neglect to provide proper care for his child and thus endangered her. daddy can blame it on zanny the nanny but he gave Haleigh to zanny (minor child gf)aka misti/misty/dumb girlfriend. I think they should lock dad up for child neglect and get going on this case.

daddy is just another version of CMA (mommy). child neglect. minor child gf is live in zanny the nanny in real time. daddy is legally responsible and did, IMO, neglect to provide proper care for his child and thus endangered her. daddy can blame it on zanny the nanny but he gave Haleigh to zanny (minor child gf)aka misti/misty/dumb girlfriend. I think they should lock dad up for child neglect and get going on this case.

I don't agree with him dating a teenager, but I don't see how leaving his daughter with someone that he trusted is neglect. IMO - if leaving a child with a teenager that you feel is reponsible is neglect then I am sure that there are many people (myself included) that would be guilty of neglect.

---
Or maybe RC was roaring in her face to call 911 and tell them his daughter is missing. Intellectually challenged as she appears to be, she told the 911 operator just that, her daughter was missing. Or, maybe time was too critical to try to explain to the 911 operator what their lifestyle was, and got to the important thing, that a little girl was missing. Who knows, I don't really think that their alternate lifestyle is important to this case, though. What I do think is extremely important is that Misty needs to tell the actual truth and stick to it. To me at least, she is holding back the truth because she is afraid of RC and his family and in general what everyone else will think of her. Fright can really affect young people who don't have the intelligence to figure out that the truth is more important than how they are portrayed. She holds the answer, IMO.

It isn't about an "alternate lifestyle." It is essential for child's parents, caregivers, inner circle and anyone involved to be correctly identified due to dynamics of any kidnapping, and the need for LE to act appropriately--and swiftly.

I do not believe Misty's story (or stories). She is in fact, a very bad liar! I mean come on! You don't tell LE that you were in bed with a child that goes missing, and then change the story to say that you were in a different bed, but in the same room. That is a HUGE lie! On the other hand, she is only 17 years old, and obviously without sound judgement because she is living with a 25 year old guy with two kids! She tells LE that Haleigh was wearing a pink shirt....yet finds the pink shirt in the dirty laundry a few days latter - and turns it over to LE! THAT part of it sounds too stupid to be a lie to me. I think Misty was gone from that home, returned and found Haleigh gone, and in her panic, she has been making up stories ever since to cover for her negligent act of leaving the children alone. JMHO.

Agree. And something tells me she didn't arrive or discover herself until just minutes before dad arrived.

my theory is not very many, if any, of the principles in this case really cared at all about Haleigh before she went missing. and that is why she is missing. if there had been such an outpouring of love and concern for Haleigh before she went missing there would have been no need for a minor child to be the main protector of Haleigh between the hours of 3pm and 3am, or as the minor child likes to say on TV "24/7". Pretty much the whole family looks like a bunch of druggies or alcoholics that are right now hurting very badly cause they have lost the ability to be zoned out on a daily basis. My theory is it was NEGLECT that caused this. And they are ALL GUILTY.

Not sure what divided the two camps, but bio mom now revealing much more about dad's temper, lifestyle and Haylee's homelife. Any way you slice it, a tragedy waiting to happen. JMO

:parrot:

I don't agree with him dating a teenager, but I don't see how leaving his daughter with someone that he trusted is neglect. IMO - if leaving a child with a teenager that you feel is reponsible is neglect then I am sure that there are many people (myself included) that would be guilty of neglect.

yeah I guess that is the question, exactly why, having known the child gf for about 4 months did daddy trust her to be responsible enough to care for his children? i do not have children but if I did and that child gf/babysitter showed up at my house I would not leave my children with her. I'm sorry, I just would not based on what I just see on TV. that girl is strange, real strange. kinda scary even.

yeah I guess that is the question, exactly why, having known the child gf for about 4 months did daddy trust her to be responsible enough to care for his children? i do not have children but if I did and that child gf/babysitter showed up at my house I would not leave my children with her. I'm sorry, I just would not based on what I just see on TV. that girl is strange, real strange. kinda scary even.

Somewhere in this vast maze, the question of how Ron & Misty got together had come up. I read that he met her when she babysat for ANOTHER child of his. (See thread: Does Ron have other children) I'm not sure what the current Websleuth concensus is on whether that child is really Ron's or not, but, the story is, that Misty didn't think the child was being well-cared for, & told Ron he better get that child out of there before something bad happened.

Not word-for-word, but that's the gist of it. So see, Ron was already trusting her to take care of a child...... now look, something bad HAS happened....

Somewhere in this vast maze, the question of how Ron & Misty got together had come up. I read that he met her when she babysat for ANOTHER child of his. (See thread: Does Ron have other children) I'm not sure what the current Websleuth concensus is on whether that child is really Ron's or not, but, the story is, that Misty didn't think the child was being well-cared for, & told Ron he better get that child out of there before something bad happened.

Not word-for-word, but that's the gist of it. So see, Ron was already trusting her to take care of a child...... now look, something bad HAS happened....

what's really strange about that intro to Misty through his other babymommy is that this week he has only said he "possibly" has another child. but if in fact he met misty because she was babysitting his other child then he has admitted to a certain extent he has another child. so he is distorting the truth at best and lying in common terms when he says "possibly". anyway, he (daddy) needs to got to jail for neglect/child endangerment real soon in my book.

Not having read through alot of these threads in their entirety, I don't know if this speculation has been addressed, but there could be a possiblity that MC is lying about the time frame, she and RC would have to clean and hide any drugs and paraphernalia from that home before law enforcment could be called in on the matter. Also wondering how thoroughly the crawlspace of that trailer was searched for drugs or the little girl?

Just wondering? Any thoughts on this?

Not having read through alot of these threads in their entirety, I don't know if this speculation has been addressed, but there could be a possiblity that MC is lying about the time frame, she and RC would have to clean and hide any drugs and paraphernalia from that home before law enforcment could be called in on the matter. Also wondering how thoroughly the crawlspace of that trailer was searched for drugs or the little girl?

Just wondering? Any thoughts on this?

I share your thoughts on whether the time frame is truthful.

I believe there was an HVAC technician ["a/c guy"] who was at the mobile home after Ron went to work, presumably before dark. According to PCSO, he was interviewed ASAP, so hopefully he was able to document the time of the service call. Beyond that, though, all we've got to go on are the public statements of the family members.

That 2nd canvass of the neighborhood, on the basis of a tip, hmmm...... don't know what that resulted from or in.

Wow! There is definitely something there.....but in Ron's defense, he is a constrution worker.....maybe that is normal??? IDK. :waitasec:

I believe that he works for PDM, mis-identified by me earlier as PDR, formerly known as Sheffield Steel. The company makes giant steel beams used to build bridges.

Read about it here: http://www.pdmbridge.com/index.cfm?event=DisplayContentPieceById&contentPieceId=442

Most employees there are welders or general laborers. Welders wear substantial protection on their hands, forearms, and faces on the job. They would be welding the whole shift in one spot and would not start without their protective gear on.

I do not know if Ron was a welder or a laborer.

I posted this on another thread, hope it's alright to post the thought again. DH and I just did an experiment. I asked him to put his hands on my neck as if he were going to choke me and I put my fingernails where they would be if I were trying to fend off an attack. My middle fingernail fell directly on the cuticle of his thumb, and had I actually scratched him, it would have produced a crescent/round shaped mark. Very similar to what you see in this video at 5:22:

Really good observation on your part!!! It could be his "industry" or you theory could stand true. For all we know he tried to choke misty for loosing hayleigh! The players in this case and the situation surrounding it are so bizarre and baffling, I wouldn't rule out anyones theory at this point. it could go in any direction all day long.

Everytime I watch that video it gives me the creeps. That is one fake display IMHO! It looks like someone who thinks "I have to cry to make them believe me". I have seen children lie and use tears do a much better job than this! I pray I am wrong, but I don't think so!

what's really strange about that intro to Misty through his other babymommy is that this week he has only said he "possibly" has another child. but if in fact he met misty because she was babysitting his other child then he has admitted to a certain extent he has another child. so he is distorting the truth at best and lying in common terms when he says "possibly". anyway, he (daddy) needs to got to jail for neglect/child endangerment real soon in my book.
*See either the latest on the Ron and his other kids thread or the myspace links thread*

Everytime I watch that video it gives me the creeps. That is one fake display IMHO! It looks like someone who thinks "I have to cry to make them believe me". I have seen children lie and use tears do a much better job than this! I pray I am wrong, but I don't think so!

I agree. I hate to be cynical Sally, ya know? But I have country cousins who sound just like this when they tell their tall tales!

"I would give my life to have MY CHILD'S LIFE BACK"...huh? This statement to me is very telling. He should have no clue at this point whether she is alive or dead.

I would LOVE to be proven wrong on this but my gut and my hinky meter is banging off the scale.

Also, why is he ALWAYS bringing up his alibi, i.e., "I was at WORK... I was at WORK." It just does not sit right with me.

I think I have too many theories at this point. I just don't see the drug payback, personally. All of Ron's drug charges are amounts that would be a couple hundred dollars or less. I can't FATHOM a drug dealer risking all these criminal charges for that amount, it's just not worth it. I would think they would go after Misty or Ron. This just doesn't quite make sense to me.

I do wonder if she woke up and wandered outside. Apparently where they live you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a SO! A little girl wandering around in a tshirt and panties in the middle of the night would be their dream come true, sadly.

In light of those nasty comments Misty left on the other babymama's myspace, I really wonder about her doing something to Haleigh. Clearly she was willing to fight for Ron's attention, and a daughter could have seemed like a threat to her. I think Misty is WAY more conniving that she lets on.

"I would give my life to have MY CHILD'S LIFE BACK"

OH $#@!terballs! I hadn't heard that. Have we gotten any confirmation what time Ron actually left work?

Dang, now I have another theory running around in my head. My brain is going to explode soon.

I like Swag1959's theory about Ron coming home from work early, finding the children alone, gets upset, and harms Haleigh.

In Swag1959's theory, Ron has already hidden the body before Misty returns home (I believe). So how about another twist to Swag1959's basic theory...

Ron comes home, finds Misty gone, harms Haleigh, waits for Misty to return, and then tells her while she was gone, someone harmed (can't bear to print the word) Haleigh, and now Misty needs to help Ron hide the body. That way he has something on her. "Look what happened when you were gone?"

Actually, deep down, I think Ron was responsible, Misty was there when it happened, Misty helped cover it up, and then Ron hatched the abduction plan.
I think this was done while Ron was claiming to be at work. They just look too too in cahoots.....

Think of the many, many times we read the 'same ole, same ole' story of parents claiming the child was abducted from the home, when in fact, someone in the HOME killed the child..:baby:

I noticed this as well. The photog even zoomed in on the phone. He /she was probably wondering why he didn't answer it immediately as well. Maybe he was trying to hide his scuffed and bloodied hand? I wish one of the reporters had asked, "Ron, you want to get that, buddy?"

Hi LancelotLink. I was just watching the video again, and zoomed in at 1:00. Ron has his hand to his face in this shot. Crescent or half-moon shaped marks between his fingers and on his knuckles can be seen. Again, I had DH experiment with me by putting his hands in the position they would be in if he were going to choke me-I put my hands up as I would if I were trying to pry his fingers away. Again, the "marks" fell in similar spots (2 in between fingers--one on knuckle) and are facing in the right direction (curve toward victim/away from assailant.)

I believe the marks on Ron's hands should be checked out, if they haven't been yet. I'm not sure if LE is allowed to photograph wounds on a person before they're declared a suspect. Anyone know?

I think one of the SO's from that area took her. I come from a small town, it was much bigger than Satsuma and I can tell you everyone knew everyone else's business. Pretty sure that went on in this little place. The surrounding SO's, one of them was just waiting and watching for their opportunity to strike. Which means I don't hold out much hope for little Haleigh, so so sad. I mean look at the Jessica L. case, they checked out all the SO's in the area but missed Jessica in the closet of a trailer close to her home. I think Misty was either gone or passed out hard from her past three day party binge. She herself says she was overtired, exhausted. I think thats why her story details have changed so many times too, coz she had been messed up for the previous three days and that affects your memory. I don't think she even remembers what Haleigh was wearing, what she did in the previous hours or who she talked to/saw. Thats my theory anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor