Theories: Who and Why?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FrogJ...I don't know either. I watched the video several times.
Yes, sadly, a handsome young man was very upset as he knelt in front of Vickie and Peter at the funeral.
This same young man stared at someone to his left, outside the church, as he left ...if looks could kill!....jmo

I cant find the link to the video where the young man is glaring as he is coming out of the church. Does anyone have a still pic of it? or a link to the video... Ive been searching with no luck. Who is he?

I cant find the link to the video where the young man is glaring as he is coming out of the church. Does anyone have a still pic of it? or a link to the video... Ive been searching with no luck. Who is he?
Screen Cap from Funeral Video
znuag3.jpg

Same person as in this shot (below) This shot was from the Media and it said "brother"
2rrm3i9.jpg

That would mean Jessie Paschal or Chris Placker... still wondering who Bubba placker is on the family tree thread. Maybe a brother they are hiding? or maybe one and the same as one of these? weird. would like to know

I believe the girls struck out on their walk just like any other day. Just them and Taylor's little dog. Killing time until Rose picked Skyla up.

I do believe they were shot and killed exactly in the same place they were found. Any moving of the body would be easy to ascertain from the blood patterns left at the scene imo.

I do think that these girls knew the killers but not well. Just knew about them from being in the neighborhood or going to school with them even though they may have been older than the girls.

I think this was premeditated and a thrill kill. Maybe two killers all whacked out on Meth or some other illegal substance. I think they picked the girls because they were easy targets. Imo the killers looked around and saw no one on the road but them and the girls. Also I think the shootings, killings were over in less than a minute and they were gone. Imo they went back in the direction that they lived. They quickly returned and pretended nothing had happened. They may have walked out to a shed or garage when they returned and their family could have been inside and never even knew they had left the premises to begin with.

I think this was a crime of opportunity. The poor girls were sitting targets. I don't think it bothered these killers at all. They may have cased the Placker place out and noticed Peter's vehicle was gone. I do think when found, if ever, they will have a reputation of being cruel to animals as well.....possibly known to have even killed dogs or other animals. I think they are very bad dudes with twisted minds and not one ounce of remorse.

imoo

I believe the girls struck out on their walk just like any other day. Just them and Taylor's little dog. Killing time until Rose picked Skyla up.

I do believe they were shot and killed exactly in the same place they were found. Any moving of the body would be easy to ascertain from the blood patterns left at the scene imo.

I do think that these girls knew the killers but not well. Just knew about them from being in the neighborhood or going to school with them even though they may have been older than the girls.

I think this was premeditated and a thrill kill. Maybe two killers all whacked out on Meth or some other illegal substance. I think they picked the girls because they were easy targets. Imo the killers looked around and saw no one on the road but them and the girls. Also I think the shootings, killings were over in less than a minute and they were gone. Imo they went back in the direction that they lived. They quickly returned and pretended nothing had happened. They may have walked out to a shed or garage when they returned and their family could have been inside and never even knew they had left the premises to begin with.

I think this was a crime of opportunity. The poor girls were sitting targets. I don't think it bothered these killers at all. They may have cased the Placker place out and noticed Peter's vehicle was gone. I do think when found, if ever, they will have a reputation of being cruel to animals as well.....possibly known to have even killed dogs or other animals. I think they are very bad dudes with twisted minds and not one ounce of remorse.

imoo
I just don't think this was a thrill kill. I cannot see someone riding down a country, gravel road; see two young girls and decide to shoot them. Doesn't make sense. It looks to me like a revenge killing or a hatred killing. Either someone really hated Skyla and Taylor OR it may have to do with someone in the family.

The young man in the funeral pictures looks very sad and very angry at the same time. No one seems to know who he is. Maybe it knows something. If he does, as far as we know, he hasn't said a word. So what does that mean? If the Plackers left OKC (or whereever it was) to escape the crime, why did this tradegy happen. This is a very small town. Did someone track the Plackers down and leave them an ungodly message? If so, how did they know the girls would be on that road at that time. Were Peter and Vicki home? I don't know. We have not been told a lot of details.

Why did Peter and Vicki move? Everyone in that area seem to know where they live. On the last TV interview with the billboard, Vicki didn't want her face shown because she was afraid for her life. I don't understand that, because everyone in that area seems to know where they live (according to posts on Topix). I don't know. Just voicing some thoughts that I have. Probably mean nothing. JMO.
v

Let's hope it's true.
My questions are:
Is it possible the Glock has been behind the Bar all these months?

where was the gun found laying behind the bar? By whom?
Why wasn't it noticed before now?
Are the Bartenders male or female?
Was this Bar open the Sunday of the murders?
Has someone just recently stashed the Glock there?
Is anyone under the age of 18 permitted in the bar?
Is this a stolen gun or WHO owns this Glock?

I am not for sure, I know some people came on and started asking abunch of the same questions you have but I have not gotten over there this morning to see what he said. If I find anything out I will let you know, but it all could just be a rumor that someone is starting, I hope not though.

That would mean Jessie Paschal or Chris Placker... still wondering who Bubba placker is on the family tree thread.

Maybe a brother they are hiding? or maybe one and the same as one of these? weird. would like to know.....

Does anyone know how many bio-children Peter has?
Possibly list the names of the males and females...
do the same for Vickie's bio children...
Do some past research on each and see what we come-up with..

I am not for sure, I know some people came on and started asking abunch of the same questions you have but I have not gotten over there this morning to see what he said. If I find anything out I will let you know, but it all could just be a rumor that someone is starting, I hope not though.

Well.... I havent done it for awhile, but I went over to topix to read what all the hoopla is about. Hmmmmmmmmmm I seem to recgonize the way that JibJab posts. I believe she made all this up. Sorry JibJab....I'm up on you. Why do you do that stuff? Not good at all. And if I am wrong, (and I SERIOUSLY dont think I am) sorry... but I wouldnt be posting this if I didnt recgonize the way she posts.

I also heard this Roy refer to Dunlap as James Dunlap, if that helps any. I dont understand that either. Never heard of him. Seems like a name that popped up one time, just to give people something to ask about. over and over and over without answer. sigh... I'm not sure I trust much of anything that comes from there, although we have gained some useful information from there in the past. It just seems like a forum packed full of idiots and liars and hatemongers. I'm not talking about all the posters there. It doesnt take anyone long to see what I am talking about, so please, dont anyone from here think I am talking about them. I just dont trust MOST the posters at topix. Its so sad, I tell ya!
:(

Well.... I havent done it for awhile, but I went over to topix to read what all the hoopla is about. Hmmmmmmmmmm I seem to recgonize the way that JibJab posts. I believe she made all this up.

Sorry JibJab....I'm up on you. Why do you do that stuff? Not good at all. And if I am wrong, (and I SERIOUSLY dont think I am) sorry...

but I wouldnt be posting this if I didnt recgonize the way she posts.

I also heard this Roy refer to Dunlap as James Dunlap, if that helps any. I dont understand that either. Never heard of him. Seems like a name that popped up one time, just to give people something to ask about. over and over and over without answer. sigh... I'm not sure I trust much of anything that comes from there, although we have gained some useful information from there in the past. It just seems like a forum packed full of idiots and liars and hatemongers.
I'm not talking about all the posters there. It doesnt take anyone long to see what I am talking about, so please, dont anyone from here think I am talking about them. I just dont trust MOST the posters at topix. Its so sad, I tell ya!
:....(

FrogJ...Isn't JibJab a MALE ??

Well.... I havent done it for awhile, but I went over to topix to read what all the hoopla is about. Hmmmmmmmmmm I seem to recgonize the way that JibJab posts. I believe she made all this up. Sorry JibJab....I'm up on you. Why do you do that stuff? Not good at all. And if I am wrong, (and I SERIOUSLY dont think I am) sorry... but I wouldnt be posting this if I didnt recgonize the way she posts.

I also heard this Roy refer to Dunlap as James Dunlap, if that helps any. I dont understand that either. Never heard of him. Seems like a name that popped up one time, just to give people something to ask about. over and over and over without answer. sigh... I'm not sure I trust much of anything that comes from there, although we have gained some useful information from there in the past. It just seems like a forum packed full of idiots and liars and hatemongers. I'm not talking about all the posters there. It doesnt take anyone long to see what I am talking about, so please, dont anyone from here think I am talking about them. I just dont trust MOST the posters at topix. Its so sad, I tell ya!
:(

I don't trust what a lot of people say there either but I thought I would try and see if any else heard anything about the gun. I am not for sure who jibjab is but did find out that it is a he.

If the girls were killed at another location then taken to the spot where they were found, I would say it was a message to the Plackers.

Thank you Sheza for clearing that up for me. I knew you guys in here would be able to tell if it is a rumor or not.

Not only was it NOT true, the bar was not open yesterday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Relentless85
Back