Theory Thread - What happened at Pistorius' house on the night of Feb. 13, 2013?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link to where this was originally reported? I recall it but can't find it. I have the following tweets from what I think was the same morning (24 March 2014):

09:30 Very serious-looking conversation between Barry Roux and Gerrie Nel. Roux gesturing, looks cross. #OscarTrial @eNCAnews

09:36 Defence team now consulting. Barry Roux gesturing at attorney Brian Webber with paper in his hand. Drama brewing? @eNCAnews #OscarTrial

09:40 #OscarTrial resumes. @eNCAnews

09:41 Gerrie Nel says state has been engaging with defence about certain admissions. #OscarTrial @eNCAnews

I've been reviewing that day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AzYslyjzmY and so far it seems they cut the beginning of court to just before Mrs. Stipp was called, all it had was the judge recording the evidence number of what I presume was what Nel had brought in. I had watched and listened to that day in real time and I recall how upset OP and his DT seemed to be at the new evidence coming in, as I mentioned above. Should I find a video actually showing it, I'll add it to my post.

I've been reviewing that day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AzYslyjzmY and so far it seems they cut the beginning of court to just before Mrs. Stipp was called, all it had was the judge recording the evidence number of what I presume was what Nel had brought in. I had watched and listened to that day in real time and I recall how upset OP and his DT seemed to be at the new evidence coming in, as I mentioned above. Should I find a video actually showing it, I'll add it to my post.

You can hear the beginning here: https://soundcloud.com/primediabroadcasting/am-court-proceedings-20140324

OK, well we'll have to agree to disagree on this. I, like you I think, agree that Judge Masipa is sensible and so in the end we'll have to see what she decides and respect and accept that as being the correct judgment.

So if/when she declares OP guilty of murder, you will accept he is a murderer, yes? I can't see you accepting her decision, to be honest, not from what you have stated on here in your previous posts and your insistence that we are all wrong and it was all just some horrible accident.

By the way, this trial and it's outcome is not about a battle of wits involving people on a forum, it's about getting justice for Reeva .. don't ever lose sight of that. I'm not interested in who is right and who is wrong on here, and I'm not interested in winning or losing any arguments on here .. the important thing is finding the truth, for Reeva and her friends and family's sake, and not for any other reason .. Reeva went through hell that night, she deserves that much at least.

I'm not into astrology but I agree there's definitely a coldness about his eyes. One night my husband brought me dinner because I couldn't tear myself away from watching the trial, and the camera panned in on his face. I know this sounds dramatic, but it really was a look of pure evil. Without commenting, I asked my husband what his opinion of him was? His reply, "If he looks like that in a court room, I'd hate to come across him in the privacy of his home if he was in a rage", and that's from a man's perspective.

I've often thought exactly the same thing, Judgejudi .. I don't think you are being over dramatic at all .. poor Reeva, having that evil face as being pretty much the last thing she saw .. that, and most likely the gun. Horrific, absolutely horrific .. little wonder she screamed blood curdling screams, and hopefully that will be one of the main things that secures a guilty conviction was the ear witness accounts of that.

I've often thought exactly the same thing, Judgejudi .. I don't think you are being over dramatic at all .. poor Reeva, having that evil face as being pretty much the last thing she saw .. that, and most likely the gun. Horrific, absolutely horrific .. little wonder she screamed blood curdling screams, and hopefully that will be one of the main things that secures a guilty conviction was the ear witness accounts of that.

I really try not to think about the fact that she probably saw him with the gun. I honestly can't even begin to imagine fear like that. Every time OP talks about the sense of terror he felt (at hearing a wood sound, window open, door slam) I absolutely want to scream myself.

His astrological charts reveal configurations identical to all dictators and famous murderers of our time. His eyes (the windows to the soul) often reflect this coldness.
- Plutusplutus youtube

Whether you believe in astrology or not, this observation is fascinating taken in context with certain photos of OP.

View attachment 57444

View attachment 57445

View attachment 57446
Great observation!!
In the top pic, he definitely has some sanpaku eyes going on. :moo:

So if/when she declares OP guilty of murder, you will accept he is a murderer, yes? I can't see you accepting her decision, to be honest, not from what you have stated on here in your previous posts and your insistence that we are all wrong and it was all just some horrible accident.

By the way, this trial and it's outcome is not about a battle of wits involving people on a forum, it's about getting justice for Reeva .. don't ever lose sight of that. I'm not interested in who is right and who is wrong on here, and I'm not interested in winning or losing any arguments on here .. the important thing is finding the truth, for Reeva and her friends and family's sake, and not for any other reason .. Reeva went through hell that night, she deserves that much at least.

Of course I will accept it. The Judge, and the two assessors, have listened carefully throughout and had the benefit of seeing the witnesses first hand in Court. Whatever they say I will 100% accept. And by the way, I'm not saying you are "all wrong". There are people who post and read here who think it was an accident. I'm sure some do not post as often as they would like because of the overwhelming negative reaction such posts seems to provoke from a few individuals who seem to find the idea that OP might be innocent as repulsive.

Do you agree to accept it?

And yes, this is completely about justice for Reeva. Whatever happened it was a horrible way to die. The fact we disagree as to the method shouldn't distract from that.

Big brother may not have heard the whole story, don't forget OP's statement to any who would listen at the beginning... something along the line of it was a mistake, I thought it was an intruder. So if big brother believed OP that he'd "accidentally" killed RS and not the big bad and I presume from all the controversy that surrounded it, black, "intruders", then you bet he was probably willing to help get anything scrubbed that would hurt both their brands and in particular OP's brand..... don't forget, it's OP and siblings that have or had all those brand companies. Also, don't forget when Nel and Moller first brought the new data in, fresh from Apple, OP was not very happy and iirc was heard to ask "can they do that?!" to which Roux replied "yes they can". I'm guessing whoever did the scrubbing thought they were homefree and since we haven't seen all that evidence, we can only hope they aren't.

BBM... Excellent point, Val. I know I would believe my brother and I totally believe that Carl and Aimee believed OP upfront.

This has come up a couple of times. Another WS member gave an example of a man convicted of murdering his wife in SA who is/was out on bail pending his appeal. I've spent a lot of time looking for this unsuccessfully. The poster named the person and there was a link. I'd give a lot to find it. Notwithstanding that, if a person has been out on bail it's up to the Judge to extend bail, possibly with different conditions. Sorry I can't offer anything further.

Flight risk is one of the most important criteria as to whether or not bail is given. Yes, he has a very wealthy family, but his face is well-known all over the world now. My guess is they'd just take his passport and he'd have to turn up at the local cop shop every couple of days or once a week to prove that he's still around. IMO anyone convicted of murder should be locked up from the moment the verdict is handed down regardless of who they are. OP and his family may think he's "special", but to me a murderer is a murderer and if found guilty, I don't want him out and about.

BBM... My fear is of a private jet, fueled and ready to fly OP to a country that doesn't have extradition agreement with South Africa.

BBM... Excellent point, Val. I know I would believe my brother and I totally believe that Carl and Aimee believed OP upfront.

I see this situation rather differently. In court they were too anxious and had very worried expressions, especially Aimee. I think they suspect he may not be telling the whole truth. These two will know OP very well and have no doubt witnessed some of his anger. That won't stop them from wanting their brother, by hook or by crook, to be found not guilty. The Pistorius's must never lose - just like OP. I see it in Uncle and his father who, IMO is of a very similar disposition to OP. Although I cannot write about him here, it does not take much effort to find out how he has conducted his life.

BBM... My fear is of a private jet, fueled and ready to fly OP to a country that doesn't have extradition agreement with South Africa.

Uncle has extensive business and property in Mozambique and Mozambique has no extradition agreement with SA. It would be just too easy for OP to slip away and remain close to his family who regularly holiday there. One good reason for him, if proven guilty, to be immediately jailed but I really don't see that (imprisonment) happening until after an appeal. If he is found not guilty I see him getting into much more trouble as he will be a pariah and he will find this very difficult to live with; he likely will be shunned by most and subsequently indulge in lots of drink, lots of fights and lots of women.

Uncle has extensive business and property in Mozambique and Mozambique has no extradition agreement with SA. It would be just too easy for OP to slip away and remain close to his family who regularly holiday there. One good reason for him, if proven guilty, to be immediately jailed but I really don't see that (imprisonment) happening until after an appeal. If he is found not guilty I see him getting into much more trouble as he will be a pariah and he will find this very difficult to live with; he likely will be shunned by most and subsequently indulge in lots of drink, lots of fights and lots of women.

Ty for your response.

BBM... Having never researched possible havens, I was unaware until your post that Mozambique is an option. Imo it would make an excellent choice for landing.

Btw, I'm not leaning towards OP leaving town if he's found guilty, but rather him leaving if/when he loses the appeal.

ETA: Just fyi to the brd: I believe OP will be found guilty of CH.

a few individuals who seem to find the idea that OP might be innocent as repulsive.

OP cannot ever be 'innocent' .. he killed Reeva, he is therefore a killer, there can be no dispute about that .. even you cannot dispute it, I'm afraid.

Big brother may not have heard the whole story, don't forget OP's statement to any who would listen at the beginning... something along the line of it was a mistake, I thought it was an intruder. So if big brother believed OP that he'd "accidentally" killed RS and not the big bad and I presume from all the controversy that surrounded it, black, "intruders", then you bet he was probably willing to help get anything scrubbed that would hurt both their brands and in particular OP's brand..... don't forget, it's OP and siblings that have or had all those brand companies. Also, don't forget when Nel and Moller first brought the new data in, fresh from Apple, OP was not very happy and iirc was heard to ask "can they do that?!" to which Roux replied "yes they can". I'm guessing whoever did the scrubbing thought they were homefree and since we haven't seen all that evidence, we can only hope they aren't.

Do you have a link to where this was originally reported? I recall it but can't find it. I have the following tweets from what I think was the same morning (24 March 2014):

09:30 Very serious-looking conversation between Barry Roux and Gerrie Nel. Roux gesturing, looks cross. #OscarTrial @eNCAnews

09:36 Defence team now consulting. Barry Roux gesturing at attorney Brian Webber with paper in his hand. Drama brewing? @eNCAnews #OscarTrial

09:40 #OscarTrial resumes. @eNCAnews

09:41 Gerrie Nel says state has been engaging with defence about certain admissions. #OscarTrial @eNCAnews

BBM: I vaguely recall that this was overheard by a journalist in the courtroom who put it in a tweet.

Ty for your response.

BBM... Having never researched possible havens, I was unaware until your post that Mozambique is an option. Imo it would make an excellent choice for landing.

Btw, I'm not leaning towards OP leaving town if he's found guilty, but rather him leaving if/when he loses the appeal.

ETA: Just fyi to the brd: I believe OP will be found guilty of CH.

If he is found guilty of CH he may be set free (having suffered enough!). The screaming completely precludes that for me but I will accept whatever Masipa and her assessors find as they are in a far better position than I to judge.

Perfect bulls eye, IB! This is exactly the future I see for OP if he’s acquitted. Mozambique is the #1 backup plan - likely has been from the day he was arrested. If I had tons of money and was looking to hide a loved one, next door Mozambique would be ideal.

Since OP no longer has any sports career (nor prospects for any career), all this dissolute rich boy will have left to occupy his time will be alcohol, guns, fights and women, not necessarily in that order (wonder if the Bible-tweets will continue? Perhaps he’ll start the Blade Runner Ministry - a redeemed St. Oscar in the making? :lol:).

Guaranteed we’d regularly see his name in the headlines - if not another tragedy.

Whatever the verdict, OP’s future is worse than bleak. An acquittal and “freedom” would perhaps be as bad or worse than prison - what kind of “freedom” can one enjoy when one is a social pariah, having fallen into the blackest abyss from the highest of highs - by one’s own hand, no less? Yes, worse than prison, I say.

We can take some ‘solace’, knowing that whatever My Lady decides, Oscar Pistorius’s future life will be his penance.

BBM: I vaguely recall that this was overheard by a journalist in the court who put it in a tweet.

I've searched all tweets to no avail ... but then I found that the origin of the info (from my point of view) was Val1 to me on 24 April:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Discussion-Thread-32&p=10484309#post10484309

Further searching shows it being mentioned on 31 March (again Val1):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Discussion-Thread-15&p=10397537#post10397537

OP cannot ever be 'innocent' .. he killed Reeva, he is therefore a killer, there can be no dispute about that .. even you cannot dispute it, I'm afraid.

Exactly, Jay-jay. There's an infinite chasm between legally "not guilty" and "innocent". He's 100% guilty of homicide - a KILLER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member