They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually shaking inside. Jot the jitters.

Even LKB on HLN thinks the 31 days was ICAs downfall. EVERYTHING was ICA's downfall! It's so obvious that she is guilty!

OMG ! OMG ! please let there be justice for caylee today.

Wow, in the big sceme of things that was QUICK.

I hope it is GUILTY! I'll take any "flavor" of GUILTY this fine jury sees fit.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I'm actually shaking inside. Got the jitters.

Even LKB on HLN thinks the 31 days was ICAs downfall. EVERYTHING was ICA's downfall! It's so obvious that she is guilty!

I wish someone was here. I need to hold someones hand!

KC looks nervous!!

I hope they have more than one court guard around her when they announce the verdict.

I hope she doesnt think shes going home to hope springs drive!!!!

I feel very very sorry for the Anthony's. Both George and Cindy in spite of everything. Cindy could barely walk in. She tried to protect her daughter from the very beginning. KC doesn't even appreciate that. Tossed the baby over for her but I still feel very sorry for her.

I'm totally disgusted by ICA trying not to smile/smirk in the courtroom today...of all days!

My fellow WS'ers. Before the verdict is read I just want to say it has been a pleasure and an honor to follow this case with you for three years. We have all been Caylee's virtual family.

Let's roll and hopefully this is finally the day Caylee gets her justice.

:heartbeat: you all!!!!

I just can't bring myself to watch the verdict read live. I'll need to read it here and watch it recorded if she's found guilty. Because if she is found NG or only gets a few years for manslaughter I may just lose it.

I love you all. Thank you for being here with me today. Sweet Baby Caylee needs her justice now.

Finally Caylee's time for justice has come!!

Attachments

• edgr.jpg
    edgr.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 11
  • kimnk.jpg
    kimnk.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 10
Baez in the house. I only want to see two things when the verdict is announced - the faces of Baez and ICA.

Can't wait. Casey is shaking like a leaf and deep breathing and chewing her nails like mad. The babysitter is talking to her. Keeping her calm.

How does it feel ICA? How does it feel to see the end of your life coming?

I've literally spent the last 20 minutes trying to get into any thread.

They're saying she shouldn't get angry because sentencing (DP or LWOP) is yet to be done.

I don't think it can be good for ICA that the verdict came back this soon. I am feeling it's going to be guilty of murder in the first. With all of the evidence, I am shocked it came back so quickly. I had read several places where people thought the jury pretty much knew going into deliberate and would take a quick vote, then go over the evidence, basically tie up loose ends. I didn't feel that was right but now I wonder.

Okay, gotta read all of your awesome views on it!

Shaking and sending strength to CA and GA...

I literally just walked through the door from a day trip out. I had a feeling in the car driving back they would have a verdict by today at 3pm. I cannot believe I caught this in the nick of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae