They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What will be even more disgusting, if GA & CA take her back in.

No, I don't trust the jury. I think they wanted to go home and didn't give 2 hoots (sorry from the south) about a precious baby girl.

I just got here. I can't believe it! Did they read how many votes she got from each juror?

I just can't fathom where she could possibly go, she'll be lynched, despised, followed, no friends no family. Would defense maybe have arranged some place for her to stay?

Well, I'm surprised and NOT in a good way. :maddening:

I am in the UK and have only followed this case since the trial began. I had no prior knowledge of any of it and so in that respect, I felt I had a similar mindset of jury members who claim to not know much about the case.

Until now.

WHAT THE BLIIMMING HECK WERE THEY THINKING? NOT GUILTY? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME? :banghead:

No justice for Caylee, that's for sure. Very sad.

I don't envy everyone in the US who will now have this story on loop on the TV news for weeks and all the rest of the circus that will come with it. Particularly those of you who have followed events so closely for so long... you have my sympathy guys. You must feel... :sick:

This <person> will now make millions off the murder of her daughter. Millions. She'll definitely be living the beautiful life now. No working, all the hot body contests she wants - all that money and freedom and no Caylee to drag her down.

Mason now condemning the press and other lawyers and THs. Baez being decent enough to mention Caylee and that she passed away much too soon. Thanking everyone who supported him. Baez says we should all take this as a "learning experience" (what?).

I am sick. Just sick. The only thing that consoles me is knowing that God's justice will prevail. KC's lifestyle has condemned her to death--she will most likely overdose or meet some other untimely end. Don't worry. Caylee will be avenged.

Look at all the slimy lawyers who helped this woman get away with murdering her child. They are standing so proud. It makes me sick.

I'm done - I'm so done with following these cases. I can't do it anymore.

I am so shocked and disappointed in this verdict. This is a travesty of gigantic proportions. I am simply stunned.

What a gracious winner Mason is. I am SICK!!!! I will pray that whatever needs to happen to obtain justice for Caylee, that will happen. It is in God's hands now.

i am in shock. she'll be back on the street long before she's past the age of childbearing. how wrong is that.

at the end of the day every WRONG thing this person did: was to her benefit. sick, sick, sick.

If the jury doesn't believe she did it... then who do they think did? Who goes on trial now? Someone threw that poor baby girl out like trash. I'm so, so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HNDere