They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done with this case or any other case! I had faith in the jury as they seem to get to the truth. This jury doen't seem to want the truth. I know the truth & there isn't any jury that is going to sway me this monster is innocent. I will not watch anymore of this on tv, nor will I see the movie or read the books that are sure to come. Not one cent of my time or money be wasted ever again on this case.

I feel the same way

My daughter said " Mom is now on 24 hr suicide watch". My tears are for Caylee.

i wonder what the other prisoners are thinking - like "ah ****, I shoulda went out and partied instead of pretending to grieve for those brats!"

So Nostradamus got the year wrong but the verdict right? I feel SICK.

I bet everyone on the defense and in the jury is seeing nothing but $$$ and reality shows, fame and television in their future. God Bless America.

Beyond shocked....Casey will have to stay at home now. Who will let her work or party????

What was I thinking, of course she was found 'not guilty'. There was no video tape of her committing the crime, there was no DNA or fingerprints found on the duct tape that was deteriorated down to mesh from laying in a swamp with a decomposing body for 6 months, even though ICA's fingerprints and dna on it could be explained away because it wasn't locked in a safe, and she had access to it, there was no rare grain of pollen found in her pants cuff from a plant that only grows in 3 places along with a tiny bit of soil in the sole of her shoe that narrows it down to a 4 ft square area where the remains were found....

Totally disgusting.

12 ********** jurors. I am disgusted with them. Not even manslaughter????????????

I'm already hearing how the media and jurors are at fault. Ok, media does go too far. But these jurors were instructed on what they needed to consider.12 All wrong? No. Defendants are given way to many rights in our justice system.

How can the jury have found that Casey lied to law enforcement but is not guilty on the other counts? What did she need to lie about, then, if she didn't have something to do with Caylee's death?

Cindy reportedly smiled. She will take Casey home and kick George out, I bet. Or else pay for Casey to have her own place. This is just disgusting!

So . . . . . does this mean that Casey Anthony will waltz in and eat chili with her family on Thursday night? It's possible, you know, if time served is counted. Hope she doesn't run into LDB in Target one day. What will she do--pick up the nearest ice pick and go after her? Seriously, though, IMO she is coming out of this a much better-educated criminal. She will never make those same mistakes again. Yet she is an unrepentant, unredeemed sociopath. Her scorched-earth tactics have destroyed everything and everyone in her life. Guess she's going to go out and call Tony now . . .

I bet everyone on the defense and in the jury is seeing nothing but $$$ and reality shows, fame and television in their future. God Bless America.

Well I hope they are happy with the s***storm of anger they just created!

i hopr the judge declares a mistrial can he ?

No. No mistrial. No new trial. It's over.

Casey can admit right this moment that she suffocated her daughter with duct tape and watched while she struggled to breathe until she was dead and there is nothing the law can do about it.

It's done.

The state did not have that strong of a case, period. There were holes in their case and Baez did a good job stirring it all up.

The state overshot their case and still none of us know what happened and probably never will.

doesnt suprise me i knew they wouldnt face the media what does that tell you

I live in Orange County Florida and have to say I'm ashamed of our system. This system has many flaws to allow someone to walk. I'm also ashamed of the jury from Pinellas County.....SHAME ON PINELLAS COUNTY AND ORANGE COUNTY. Go figure the jury doesn't want to talk. They already no they were WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W. H. Auden

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

I just got here. Did they read how many votes were for not guilty and guilty for each charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317