They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising that the jury is not speaking.why do it for free when they all can get interviews and book deals?

I do not blame the jurors - when I watched JB give his close on Sunday, I thought he raised lots of reasonable doubt. Pros did not prove their case & Ashton's smirking did not help it along.

I know WS is acting up because of high traffic...Is that why my thanks are not going up when clicked and why I'm diverted to wrong page? Thanks for all you do here

The jury does not want to speak with the media. ************

So if the jury believed the accident theory that she covered up an accidental death, isn't that still a crime and can she be punished for that??

W. H. Auden

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

Is it possible that this is the jury's way of saying, "Don't sequester us. Don't keep us from our families. Don't ruin our summer plans."?

I keep thinking of the old adage: A jury is made up of 12 people too dumb to get out of jury duty. Could it really be true in this case?

And (IMO) it isn't fair if the judge only gives her "time served" for the lying to LE charges. She already got "time served" for the check fraud charges.

It's obviously not the verdict I wanted, or agree with, but it is what it is. Maybe for them, they couldn't really tell one Anthony liar from the next, and just felt the evidence wasn't there for a conviction.

she can now also profit from murdering her daughter. Thank goodness I have websleuths. I couldn't get on for a while, but I'm more than shocked. What is wrong with our justice system???

Would anyone like to live in the Anthony's neighborhood now I pity their neighbors, although I know the cops will be patroling the area heavily.

Well, now that one juror can go on his cruise. Oh look, he even has two days to pack.

My brother's murderer will walk free.......

no don't bet on it and don't lose your faith yet for your brother's justice. caylee was failed but sometimes the right side wins.

just not today. :(

Help-I couldn't get online for more than an hour here...
So frustrated all by myself...
But not as shocked as many of you, sorry to say...kind of shocked they could not agree on manslaughter, but they said, instead, that they did not believe the State's case at all.
Still, I am stunned and feel the judge was angry. I saw his expression as soon as he looked at the verdict and knew he was not happy.

Not a SINGLE Juror wants to speak to the media! Can't blame 'em for that! They are lucky they DO NOT live in Orange County!

I’m still in shock! I want to see these jurors, what the heck were they thinking???
She will write a book and the money will be wrapped in Caylee’s blood.
She will party on her grave. Very sad. :,(

Now the jurors will NOT speak.

Does the not guilty verdict increase the likelihood that the state will bring perjury charges against Cindy? I certainly hope so.

Jury universally refuses to speak to media. JP will not release the names of jurors until further notice.

I guess the jury wants to make their $50,000 rather than speak to the media for free. Or are they just *******?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder