'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Last night (Dec. 11th - 11 PM news) - standing outside the Anthony home while the Sheriff's team was inside looking for the specific items they were seeking on the search warrant - Jessica D'inofrio (sp?) of local6 news reported that she had permission to release the information that *clothes* had been recovered at the scene "near the site" where the remains were recovered.

I read 30 or more posts here and have not seen that reported. This was a "big find" for the forensics folks. It was kept under wraps under the 11 PM news. I recorded & listened to all 5 local news stations - local6 was the only one that reported that bit of info.

Rum Tum :cat:

I've not been able to get in here to read much since yesterday (thatbusyserver)! Was the trashbag with Cayllee's body actually buried r just tossed into a steep area? She took that baby and threw her naked into a trashbag with duct tape on themouth? OMG, i feel sick...

I've only been able to read the Tim Miller thread, thanks

Not only is it apparent KC is not the brightest crayon in the box. I'm actually beginning to marvel at her stupidity. She had an entire MONTH to cover this thing up, come up with her story, etc. and all of the clues, evidence, etc. combined with her lies are coming together so nice and neat like a gift-wrapped package for LE - Oh, wait, I know why. Because she was too busy partying and playing housewife to her new man to even bother to cover up her crime.

Seems to me that with the discovery of what we believe to be Caylee's remains, WITHOUT any clothes, that this thread, begun last night, could also be appropriately entitled: "'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says, #2", the first of which is below:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75230&highlight=clothes+caylees

Re: the posters above who are already mentioning this comment by Casey and what it inferred: ITA, ITA, ITA.

Here's original news article, wherein Casey's comments to Leonard P's associate, Tracy McLaughlin, are discussed:

http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

Perhaps THAT is what she buried in the back yard? Or she could have thrown them into any dumpster in town and they would never be discovered...BUT the fact that she stated They haven't even found her clothes yet leads me to believe they ARE findable...it is almost like it was a game she played...and Caylee lost the ultimate-her life...I think they should dig that yard up for REAL this time, and look under things and especially where plants were transplanted. She had Caylee in that back yard at some point, perhaps THAT is where she did the wrapping and stripping, and she someone needs to take a good long look at that yard.

I agree that the clothing must be findable because she stated that as if LE is stupid or something and couldn't even find the clothing. Well the joke's on her. They found something even more important and she is toast for sure now. That clothing must be in some field somewhere. I wonder if any of the stuff that was found could be her clothing? It doesn't sound like it.
I agree with both of the above, although I'm not sure where she disposed of the clothing, but obviously she figured if they found the clothing ever, they'd find it first, but not the body. The joke's definitely on her, that's why she's having anxiety attacks, she's been exposed as the murdering liar she really is.

The jury is still out on the clothing. There are also some reports that there was clothing in the bag. I hope we hear more about this soon.
I think that was one of the matching silver crosses she bought her at JCPenney's.

I agree that if Caylee's clothing was removed, Casey likely hid the clothing so that it would be found. The alleged "they haven't even found her clothes" statement seemed, IMO, to reveal the order Casey anticipated the recovery effort to follow. Perhaps she was amused that LE and searchers were just chasing their tails in her little mousetrap game. Perhaps she was also annoyed that the clothes hadn't been found sooner-- more and more time elapsed and still no evidence could substantiate Casey's abduction story, making Casey look guiltier with each passing day. The Universal idea makes a lot of sense because Casey took LE there to ask security if they had "seen Caylee." Perhaps she thought the clothing would have been discovered by then, security would hand it over to LE, and that evidence would naturally frame Caylee's disappearance as a believable abduction from "Day One."

In the interview with LE, Casey provided a strange and, IMO, revealing response when asked whether Caylee had a birthmark or other identifying features: "Caylee has very distinctive features, even if her hair was cut or changed”
LE didn't say anything about Caylee's hair being cut or changed. Casey just blurted that out. I think Casey used the cliche mall abduction scenario as her template-- an abductor grabs a child, takes them into the bathroom and cuts their hair and changes their clothes-- abductors abscond with little girls by making them look like little boys, etc. I think she could have planted Caylee's clothing in a relatively conspicuous location, believing its recovery would substantiate the kidnapping scenario. If Caylee's body was found unclothed, I get a really creepy feeling that we could also find out that her hair was "cut or changed."
Well, apparently Casey didn't dye Caylee's hair, as I read a newspaper article today that said the remains matched Caylee's hair color...

I cannot wait to hear if the clothing found matches the description given by George. Anyone taking a stand on this one?

Bumping so this thread doesn't get lost... It's a very important statement!
Kinda like Scott Peterson proclaiming his wife was lost and it would be his first Christmas without her!:eek::eek::eek:

I think Casey believed they would find clothes first, because she believed that is all that would be left. I think she has actually thought about her own daughter decomposing. Perhaps animals would scatter the clothes and remains around so they would first see clothes. It is hard to imagine that anyone can be that evil and have no remorse whatsoever.

I was very angry that Casey would bury Caylee naked. Then I thought about it some more. Since Caylee would never leave clothing on her baby dolls, could Casey have had a compassionate moment and buried Caylee naked, like Caylee's baby dolls?????

I was very angry that Casey would bury Caylee naked. Then I thought about it some more. Since Caylee would never leave clothing on her baby dolls, could Casey have had a compassionate moment and buried Caylee naked, like Caylee's baby dolls?????
That's not compassionate, but it is ironic that the baby doll had no clothes on either...

Thank you for your news posting Rum Tum- not sure why there is not a thread stating the clothing was found?? How far from the trash bag was the clothing and did they give the clothings description? Casey's statement about "they haven't even found her clothes yet" led me to believe the clothing was even closer to the Anthony's home than the body. Casey is such an arrogant little b**ch and by that statement she assumes law enforcement and everyone involved on the searches are stupid. She is the stupid one if she spent all these months weaving her huge web of lies and then left her fingerprints on the duct tape. Duh!!! God I hope they find her prints...just want to wipe that stupid smirk right off her face!!! :furious: Burn baby burn!!!!

This is probably all out of sequence but I had to check on something. Casey stayed at RM's apt in the beginning of July. Evidently she did some laundry's while she was there. I thought it might have been at JGs but it was RMs Makes me wonder who's laundry she was doing? Wonder if it was Caylee's clothes.

That's not compassionate, but it is ironic that the baby doll had no clothes on either...

I was searching earlier and found an Orlando video where they stated clothes were found around the remains. Not on the remains and no description of the clothing. This could have been what made investigators run for a search warrant. The same video mentioned the duct tape around the mouth. When I went back to bring the link over I couldn't find it and life got in the way.

PS: How are you?:blowkiss:

WouldnI have been thinking about this statement and how it contradicts her "story".
Caseys claims Nanny kidnapped her, right? So, why would she expect anyone to "find" Caylee's clothes? Wouldn't her clothes still be with her and the nanny? Just another hole in her fabricated story.

That statement is heresay from LP, who is well known for talking off the cuff. I adore the man, but he doesn't always get facts straight. He has his own theories and changes them as the case evolves (like many of us sleuthers do!) Even though he was once an insider and the things he says are at times very intriguing, I take most of what he says at face value. :)

Odd, we have never seen LP's name on the witness list , have we??
Afterall, he had contact with her in the first days after her arrest. Is he immune for some reason?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy
Back