Things that Casey has said that have been proven TRUE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This statement hit me like a ton of bricks and I think it may be one of the more honest things she said during her LE interviews. To give it context she begins an answer to a question LE has posed but after beginning the response with the following words, she quickly catches her balance and spews yet another lie.

CASEY ANTHONY: The horrible thing that happened

you Don't know what my part in this is mom??? sarcastic but true i bet!

"oh wow. Calling you guys? A waste....a huge waste."

During the questioning at Universal, I think she said two things that were true: that she had a Universal I.D. at home and that she "used to have an office." To my ear, when she said those two sentences her voice, tone and inflection were entirely different. Higher pitch, more animation, words lilt up at the end of the sentence.

Notice how animated and higher pitched she was when she tells her mother "that happened to me too!" talking about having a flat tire.

Nearly all the rest of the time, Casey's speech is very controlled, lower pitched, very little variation in tone. I think that's when she is lying which is pretty much ALL of the time.

i know exactly what your saying and i think when shes telling the truth is when shes the most annoying. i think she coaches herself constantly. yet sounds like a fool the way she describes things and makes her sentences much longer than what they need to be. i guess she thinks if she says a lot then shes saying a lot but in actuality in the end of her sentences you really get nothing from them.

There is no doubt in my mind that she wants to go home rather than sit in jail so I believe those statements are true.

There is nobody in their right mind that would want to be in jail. Therefore, a major problem I have is why from the beginning was she not begging Mom, Dad please get me out of here. Instead, she says, I am fine. This whole thing is puzzling. Someone that would kill her daughter to party yet seems content to be "in jail". Casey needs to come clean. Can't say anymore than that. She is going to be in jail a long time. Life as she knew it is gone. Caylee was not nearly the problem that she nows has with no escape. Giving her child up to her mother or someone else would have left her free to party.
Party life is gone. Spare all of the people who didn't even know Caylee but have come to greive over her anymore grief. Tell us what happened so we can all go back to our lives.

From her jail house conversation with Lee:

I wish none of this had happened..... (which I believe is the truth)

I believe this statement was the truth and that it indicates some kind of accident and not a pre meditated murder. Whatever happened was not intentional on her part so why the concocted stories???????

From her jail house conversation with Lee:

I wish none of this had happened..... (which I believe is the truth)
If what you mean by "all of this" is getting caught, arrested, and jailed, I agree with you.

I don't think Casey Anthony has a shred of remorse for her actions. She simply does not like the consequences.

"Nobody is going to get away with it.." :crazy:

For the record, my Mom used to call me a snot-face too, but she did so jokingly, and loves me more than everything else in her life.

What I've noticed of Casey is that when she speaks what I believe to be the truth her eyes go to her left - watch her jailhouse videos. When she is truthful "I wish none of this would have happend", "I just want caylee back" - I think those things are true and her eyes look to the left. When she's lying "I don't know where Caylee is" her eyes look to the right.

Check it out - it's an interesting pattern.

ETA: oh - and those aren't direct quotes - they are paraphrased by me based on memory.

Good job, Everly; every time I hear this I go "AHA!" so THAT'S what the truth sounds like when KC says some of it! She's forceful and sure, not hokey. You nailed it! P.S. I would dearly love it if LE managed to actually FIND that Universal ID among her possessions at home- that would make it one, however small, proveable truth statement to test all other statements by. Good lord, when somebody is SUCH a liar that you can't believe one word; no wonder the A's are a-twirling and don't know which way is up.

Why in the Heckyl and Jekyll can't we get an expert, someone in the FBI? who is up to snuff on this lying stuff? Otherwise, hook some electrodes up to Casey and Brain Fingerprint her! I guess we will see all of the behind-the-scenes work in court!

Oh i got one! "anyone who knows anything should call without haste!"
ha!

This should have been done a long time again - KC speaking to LA about calling the cops.

IIRC?

How about this one:
"part of me was naive enough to think that I could handle this on my own, but obviously I couldn't"
What I think she's trying to say is "part of me was naive enough to think that I could get away with this, but obviously I couldn't"

"I don't work here....I lied"

Also when they were at Universal the detective asked her "you bringing us here is going to help us how?"

KC said "it's not going to help" (true statement)

Didn't AnnieD live at the Sawgrass Apartments at one time? Isn't that when she was watching Caylee when Casey was supposed to be working? See, I think this is may be where she got the idea of dropping Caylee off with the nanny when talking to LE. I believe AD lived in apartment 218 and ZFG supposedly lived in 210. Who knows, that may have been her twisted version of the truth.

Interesting thread. The "close to home" comment always bothered me from day 1.

Sue

So far the only thing that KC has said that was true was "maybe a spiteful beotch."

Added comment: This thread was merged and I see that this was mentioned. That's the only truth I've heard uttered from her lips.

oh no! GA was. i think. cause she said hes the "big guy"

No, she was talking to Lee, and she said...that he was the middle finger because HE was the big guy, not GA. I remember thinking...what a strange thing to say.

If what you mean by "all of this" is getting caught, arrested, and jailed, I agree with you.

I don't think Casey Anthony has a shred of remorse for her actions. She simply does not like the consequences.

I was just about to post the same thing. She has no remorse for Caylee, she just has remorse about getting caught.

This statement hit me like a ton of bricks and I think it may be one of the more honest things she said during her LE interviews. To give it context she begins an answer to a question LE has posed but after beginning the response with the following words, she quickly catches her balance and spews yet another lie.

CASEY ANTHONY: The horrible thing that happened

Yes, that was a truthful slip and it hit me like a rock upside the head when I heard it. The direct quote actually sounds worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme