This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She does talk about the supposed father's parents. It is on the page that is hand-numbered 120.
"Q: What about the baby's dad's parents would you have left her with them too?
A: I havent't talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old. Since we were little kids."

Thank you Recovering Lurker! I just got back from picking up my kiddo and hadn't had a chance to find this.

Question...

I have tried searching for the child care El Petito Academio/a in Mexico and PR, IF Caylee was taken by a nanny, I have discovered Petito is a last name. According to my manager he is puerto rican, and there are many last names as Petito. So it makes sense to have THE PETITO ACADEMY. If it is referred as a last name.

Hmmmm.

Just trying to help you all out :):blowkiss:

Wasn't this discussed as La Petite Academy just the spanish version/application?

http://www.lapetite.com/public/cms/documents/2007-Enrollment-Application.pdf

She does talk about the supposed father's parents. It is on the page that is hand-numbered 120.
"Q: What about the baby's dad's parents would you have left her with them too?
A: I havent't talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old. Since we were little kids."

How old was KC when she moved from Ohio?

Originally Posted by ConcernedMom
Two things that are grabbing my curiosity:

The list of items that were in the trash bag in the trunk of her car had two things that make me go humm...

1. The parking ticket on 6/16/08, that had the location torn off. Sure wish we knew how to find that out, is this public info by chance?

2. The page from the El Petito Academia application for character witness. Some have said that this was the spanish version of La Petite Academy and some have said that the translation does not match. What I am wondering, is if this could be from a preschool in PR or if it was created by someone that she handed Caylee off to and this is the person that she says betrayed her. I have googled it and tried to locate preschools/ daycares in PR, but haven't had any luck.

If she was set up by this person and really thought she was handing her off to someone who would take care of her for a little while, then this application could have been something that this person fabricated in order to trick her, I don't know????

This was a fake list of stuff supposedly in the trash bag. The guy that posted the list originally at Topix, admitted later that it was a hoax.

La Petite is French, not spanish....

I just did a translation of el petito academia and it came up as spanish, Petito the Academy is the direct translation (according to Google). So, you are right, this would have nothing to do with LaPetite Academy that we know here in the states.

This was a fake list of stuff supposedly in the trash bag. The guy that posted the list originally at Topix, admitted later that it was a hoax.

Thanks for clearing that up, I will definently quit trying to figure that one out!

Your first sentence is in BOLD at my hand for easier response to my above post.

I am only faulting LE for following up on leads AFTER the fact that they keep trying to "leak" hints to the public that Caylee Marie Anthony is dead - but then they turn around and do surveillance on this other little girl's home named Kaylee, enter and demand birth certificate, I.D., etc. - as if still searching for an alive Caylee.

Following up on tips is grand, it's exactly what LE should be doing - but you don't care about "stones unturned" if indeed, you DO know, for a fact, that your missing victim is dead. All the unturned stones in the world aren't going to make a known dead child suddenly appear alive.

I think they intentionally "leaked" many things to attempt to shake Casey up, (which didn't work), and make her talk to them. The backlash of those "leaks" though is an outraged public who has now taken it upon themselves to play judge, jury & terrorist in front of the Anthony home.

The "protesters" behavior isn't productive to this case in the least, and it was perpetrated after LE started with the death leaks. I think LE did that community a great disservice with those leaks that Caylee is dead, and now, are looking quite unprofessional while they go scout out live children.

The Kaylee "search" took place on August 15th. Channel 2 left that out of their article.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/18/girl_mistaken_for_caylee_anthony.html

Kaylee's mother, Kim, said during the early morning hours of Aug. 15, sheriff's deputies knocked on her door and demanded proof Kaylee was her daughter.

It bothers me greatly that Caylee doesn't have her baby doll, for a few reasons.

First, the obvious.

She loved that baby and I think she'd be lonely without her favorite things. Everytime I see that baby doll I ache, as though it is some semblance of Caylee's love, Caylee's bewilderment at her sudden life-change; everything that she knew to represent love in her life, has now disappeared.

Also, it rather obliterates the possibility that Casey sold her, or that she willingly handed her over to someone. If Casey handed her over to someone, that means that she wasn't wicked enough to murder her, therefore she had some heart about her and love for Caylee. Based on that, why would she not make sure that Caylee had her most beloved treasure in that baby doll to take with her?

It just doesn't add up that she wouldn't do the most reasonable, smallest of thing for Caylee as she handed her over, so, that for me, only (most of the time :rolleyes:) leaves the option that someone did take Caylee.

Probably not in the fashion that Casey is saying, but that someone took her and Casey really did think that eventually, she would get her back - but someone else sees it differently, either for spite, thinking that Casey isn't deserving of Caylee, or that Caylee is being held for something that Casey did, witnessed, participated in with others, or something that Casey owes.

I think there are plenty of people out there who, if given Caylee to 'watch' for a period of time, weeks, a month, who knows what the arrangement might have been, - while given the excuse that Casey wanted "time off from her to party" - well, there are a lot of people who would think, "screw you pal, you don't deserve to get Caylee back!"
You stated many of my thoughts! I also wonder if maybe Casey was desperate to move away from her mother's strong-hold and wanted some freedom. Maybe she found someone to watch her, and trusted someone that she didnt know very well...

Great post btw!

I thought it was La Petite as well, But my Puerto Rican boss says, translation makes to sense, so not spanish. But it makes since if it's THE PETITO ACADEMY. I am wondering if it was a fake enrollment sheet of something. Too bad we can view the stuff from the search warrant. And another thing I looked us Casey's license plate to see about the parking ticket and her plate has no records of tickets. Was it her car that had the parking ticket in the first place?

I thought it was La Petite as well, But my Puerto Rican boss says, translation makes to sense, so not spanish. But it makes since if it's THE PETITO ACADEMY. I am wondering if it was a fake enrollment sheet of something. Too bad we can view the stuff from the search warrant. And another thing I looked us Casey's license plate to see about the parking ticket and her plate has no records of tickets. Was it her car that had the parking ticket in the first place?

This was a fake list of stuff supposedly in the trash bag. The guy that posted the list originally at Topix, admitted later that it was a hoax. There was no day care brochure, there was no parking ticket. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3