This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a little help here. When Cindy's interview came out I listened to it. I think I heard Cindy ask the detective where the tape /video is and the detective says there is no video/tape. Is this the tape/video of the airport where the woman and her son said they saw Caylee ? And if so, I find it very hard to believe in this day and age that the airports do not tape/video for along time. So could someone else please tell me I am not losing my mind here.

Yep he did say that the video was taped over again.But if you also listen to CA video he said that LE found the women and child and went there and the child looked nothing like Caylee. I have no doubt this women believed she seen Caylee but it was not Caylee. And my sure the PI's know this to be true to. JMO

Need a little help here. When Cindy's interview came out I listened to it. I think I heard Cindy ask the detective where the tape /video is and the detective says there is no video/tape. Is this the tape/video of the airport where the woman and her son said they saw Caylee ? And if so, I find it very hard to believe in this day and age that the airports do not tape/video for along time. So could someone else please tell me I am not losing my mind here.

Yep he did say that the video was taped over again.But if you also listen to CA video he said that LE found the women and child and went there and the child looked nothing like Caylee. I have no doubt this women believed she seen Caylee but it was not Caylee. And my sure the PI's know this to be true to. JMO

How could that be? According to LE statement on this sighting there were no little girls Caylee's age.

On July 23rd, 2008 a tip was called in by Wanda [] who said she, and her 13 yr old son Nicholas, were boarding an AirTran flight 862 from Orlando to Atlanta Georgia on July 2, 2008 when they met Caylee who was interested in the dog they were carrying on board. Detectives met with Mrs. []. and interviewed her and her son Nicholas who gave detailed statements to the sighting of Caylee. Wanda and her son completed a sketch for detectives. The last stored date of the surveillance video from the Orlando Airport was erased from the tape, which was July 8th, 2008. [] and her son remember the girl saying her name was "Caylee Marie Antony," when asked how old she was, she put up three fingers and changed them to two. They recall her wearing blue "crocs" and said that the adult female who was with her "did not act like a parent." According to the flight manifest two children were scheduled to board that flight, they were, AnnaBell Taylor age 1 said to be seated in the lap, and 7 yr old male child, last name Bolds. [] recalls she thinks they were sitting in rows 10 or 11.

Also, if you notice LE says that the tape from July 2 was only kept for 6 days. I am sorry, but I find that very hard to believe what with Homeland Security's strict regulations these days.

Working at a bank we had 24 tapes, one for each week. Once reached to 24 we started taping over them. And so on.

I would think A airport would save them longer....

There is something in the detail. According to the flight manifest two children were scheduled to board that flight, they were, AnnaBell T age 1 said to be seated in the lap, and 7 yr old male child, last name Bolds. Wery recalls she thinks they were sitting in rows 10 or 11. ls here. (I only copied this part, hope you don't mind)

Seranade, thank your for putting that together. Does anyone else find this funny. Why would the airport only report two children on that flight. The woman and her son were on that flight and did not even have her son listed on that flight. Another thing I would like to know is why LE has not released her and her sons statement. There are just to many things that are not right here. I do not fly, only did once and never will again. But if I were on a flight with my child and bought a ticket for my child then my child should be listed on some sort of list so if the god for give that plane went down at least they would know that my child was on that plane. This just makes no sense what so ever. I have to wonder is there a cover up of some sort going on. Sorry if my post is just messed up just can not wrap my head around this.

me, my husband and my 19 month old toddler went to Florida this past July.. We left July 1, came back July 5, left from Atlantic City NJ to Orlando, and Orlando to AC NJ. My daughter at the time was 17 months..THEY DID NOT ask me for identification for her, not a birth certificate, not even her name!!!! They just have her listed as a lap child and I still have my tickets to prove it! We were originally freaking out before we checked in, because we were wondering if they were going to ask for identification for her, and we hadnt even thought to bring her birth cert. of ss card.. But no , they didnt even ask, we literally got right on, no questions asked.. So I do not agree with all of the posters who claim that you must have identification for a lap child.. BOTH TIMES they did not ask for one, and one of the times WAS AT Orlando International Airport.. And, if this woman saw her July 2 at the airport, this was right around the time we were there, so maybe whoever was working wasnt doing their job or what not. I dont know.. but they did not ask for my daughters name or id..

There is something in the detail. According to the flight manifest two children were scheduled to board that flight, they were, AnnaBell T. age 1 said to be seated in the lap, and 7 yr old male child, last name Bolds. Wery recalls she thinks they were sitting in rows 10 or 11. ls here. (I only copied this part, hope you don't mind)

Seranade, thank your for putting that together. Does anyone else find this funny. Why would the airport only report two children on that flight. The woman and her son were on that flight and did not even have her son listed on that flight. Another thing I would like to know is why LE has not released her and her sons statement. There are just to many things that are not right here. I do not fly, only did once and never will again. But if I were on a flight with my child and bought a ticket for my child then my child should be listed on some sort of list so if the god for give that plane went down at least they would know that my child was on that plane. This just makes no sense what so ever. I have to wonder is there a cover up of some sort going on. Sorry if my post is just messed up just can not wrap my head around this.

I think that the manifest was only pulled for young children and she was not shown the entire passenger flight list of which her son would have been on, as well as other children over 7.

How could that be? According to LE statement on this sighting there were no little girls Caylee's age.

Also, if you notice LE says that the tape from July 2 was only kept for 6 days. I am sorry, but I find that very hard to believe what with Homeland Security's strict regulations these days.

There wasnt her age. But they still followed up on it. And he clearly stated that in the video. He also said he cant get back to ever person that give him tips. Which i totally understand. Like I said i do believe this person thought they seen Caylee. But I also believe if the PI's found out any diffent Baez would of been plastering this all over the news JMO

There wasnt her age. But they still followed up on it. And he clearly stated that in the video. He also said he cant get back to ever person that give him tips. Which i totally understand. Like I said i do believe this person thought they seen Caylee. But I also believe if the PI's found out any diffent Baez would of been plastering this all over the news JMO

They did get back to Wanda and her son. LE took their statement and they helped create a sketch.

And if the child wasn't her age why did they check? That would be a total waste of time They clearly stated on the video that they did check and the child looked nothing like Caylee, yet in their statement they claim there were no children on that flight Caylee's age. If there were no girls the right age on the flight then who did they go and check? AnnaBell? She is an infant and could not possibly have given her full name like the child WW saw.

They did get back to Wanda and her son. LE took their statement and they helped create a sketch.

And if the child wasn't her age why did they check? That would be a total waste of time They clearly stated on the video that they did check and the child looked nothing like Caylee, yet in their statement they claim there were no children on that flight Caylee's age. If there were no girls the right age on the flight then who did they go and check? AnnaBell? She is an infant and could not possibly have given her full name like the child WW saw.

Like I said if the PI's found out diffently Baez and A's would be plastering all over the news. I cant answer why LE does what they do. Just like the A's on somethings they do or say.This goes for both of them. There darn if they do and darned if they dont. Thats just my personal opinion:)

me, my husband and my 19 month old toddler went to Florida this past July.. We left July 1, came back July 5, left from Atlantic City NJ to Orlando, and Orlando to AC NJ. My daughter at the time was 17 months..THEY DID NOT ask me for identification for her, not a birth certificate, not even her name!!!! They just have her listed as a lap child and I still have my tickets to prove it! We were originally freaking out before we checked in, because we were wondering if they were going to ask for identification for her, and we hadnt even thought to bring her birth cert. of ss card.. But no , they didnt even ask, we literally got right on, no questions asked.. So I do not agree with all of the posters who claim that you must have identification for a lap child.. BOTH TIMES they did not ask for one, and one of the times WAS AT Orlando International Airport.. And, if this woman saw her July 2 at the airport, this was right around the time we were there, so maybe whoever was working wasnt doing their job or what not. I dont know.. but they did not ask for my daughters name or id..

yeah I went to FL in december and was so worried I needed id for my kids.. Nope my son was over three and had a ticket.. again noway in knowing that was him. And my daughter sat on my lap. On my ticket was her name, since they asked for that while we order tickets. That was jetblue.

It worries my how children can just get on a plane without some sort of id..

It is important because there is a huge inconsistency here with what LE told Cindy and what the facts are as they have stated them. Either they were lying to Cindy or the facts as they have stated them are not true. Or both.

Was there a female child of the correct age on that flight or not? If there was, as they seem to be implying to Cindy when they told her they checked a child, then they lied in their statement. If there was not then they lied to Cindy. If they lied to Cindy about checking the child then what does that say about how well they investigated this sighting?

Hat tip LadyBugz60 over in the "Sightings" thread:

Ronald F. Morgan August 13th, 2008 4:30 pm ET

Caylee Anthony was introduced to myself on a construction job as being the daughter of another woman in march of this year. At the time I ask her how old she was and she said 2&1/2. I commented about the tattoo on her hand and her mother said she loves them. This job was in tampa and this woman lives in pinellas county, I think clearwater. A couple of days before she brought the little girl to the job site she showed me two pictures on her cell phone of caylee two of the same photoes seen on t.v. and said this is my daughter. If somebody will contact me I will be glad to tell them where to find this woman.

MODERATOR: We have passed this comment to investigators. We’ll let you know if there is any follow up.

AC360 blog

I must say that TTT's testimony is quite convincing and I do believe that she is sure the little girl she saw was Caylee. However, I just cannot phathom how LE would dismiss her account so fast if the truly didn't check it out first to discredit it. I mean that's a huge deal and this was all way before the forensics came back on the trunk. So my question is this. What exactly did law enforcement do to followup up on this? Did they ever find this little girl and woman? If not, then why did they discredit TTT's statement so quickly???? I really would LOVE little Caylee to be alive. That would be awesome. But someone was dead in the trunk? Who else could it have been? Please give some logical explainations, I want to change my mind.

I agree. LE does not seem to follow up on all the leads. Did they interview TTT's 14 year old son and compare his statement to TTTs? I find that LE often decides right away who did what and doesn't go any deeper investigating other options ie. JonBenet Ramsey. Then everything gets cold and it is too late. Why no Amber alert from the beginning? They assumed she was dead and NEVER looked for a live Caylee. Do I believe she is alive?
Probably not but I do believe you leave no stone unturned.

What kind of video surveillance is employed by OIA?

Digital storage – With IP surveillance, video footage is recorded and stored digitally, unlike analog systems which archive footage on clunky cassette tapes. This allows for an almost unlimited amount of storage, and also provides users with drastically enhanced search capabilities.

http://www.videosurveillance.com/airports.asp

OIA, from Wikipedia:

In 2007 MCO was visited by 36.48 million passengers, making it the 10th busiest airport in the United States on the basis of passenger traffic and the 20th-busiest in the World. It is the 15th busiest international gateway in the United States, behind Philadelphia International Airport; JFK International in New York City ranks first.[5]. It is third busiest in international gateway in Florida, after Miami International Airport and Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport.

Are we to believe that an airport such as OIA employs "clunky cassette tapes" with so little storage they have to be erased after 6 days?

Did they interview TTT's 14 year old son and compare his statement to TTTs? I find that LE often decides right away who did what and doesn't go any deeper investigating other options ie. JonBenet Ramsey. Then everything gets cold and it is too late. Why no Amber alert from the beginning?

I thought that TTT said that her son in fact had spoken with LE regarding their reported sighting at the Orlando airport.

Amber alerts are only issued when there is a confirmed child abduction and there is sufficient descriptive information about the abductor.

~snipped~

Amber alerts are only issued when there is a confirmed child abduction and there is sufficient descriptive information about the abductor.

Imo, I don't think that is fair. What about children who are abducted (say from a bicycle on a deserted country road?) and there are no witnesses to give a description of the abductor? Are they not deserving of an Amber Alert?

If you go to page one of this thread, it's mentioned that the TTT conversation is not supposed to be continued, at least that's the way I
read it.
ETA It's post #9

I'm just bumping up this message because I'm not sure that everyone is seeing it.
I like this thread and don't want to see it closed for not taking warnings seriously or from people bringing up questions like asking how do you explain this and that, and still believe Caylee is alive. No one has all the answers to convince those who don't believe that she is alive, but would really like to have a place (and this thread is the ONLY thread) to discuss this without having to answer such questions.
I wish there was a real good way to keep this thread strictly for those who Do believe there's a chance that she can be alive, and not those who come here wanting someone to convince them.
Thanks for hearing me out.

Imo, I don't think that is fair. What about children who are abducted (say from a bicycle on a deserted country road?) and there are no witnesses to give a description of the abductor? Are they not deserving of an Amber Alert?
I think that kid may fit an amber alert but my unerstanding is that the alerts were set up as sort of electronic "road blocks" to stop a child from
being carried off, out of state, or elsewhere. It's so LE and passersby can look out for the child on highways, etc. It would not make much sense in a situation where the child has already been missing for a month. The emergency nature of the alert would be gone by then, unfortunately. Certain parameters must be set for such an alert or there would be scads of them, people would start to tune them out and they would lose effectiveness. Here's some guidelines on Amber Alerts that may prove helpful. A witness to the actual kidnapping may not be needed from what I read as long as the evidence otherwise points to such:
Summary of Department of Justice Recommended Criteria

• There is reasonable belief by law enforcement that an abduction has occurred.
  • The law enforcement agency believes that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.
  • There is enough descriptive information about the victim and the abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child.
  • The abduction is of a child aged 17 years or younger.
  • The child’s name and other critical data elements, including the Child Abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.
http://www.amberalert.gov/guidelines.htm

Even Cindy admitted in the interview the Wanda/Airport thing didn't fly. Child didn't look anything like Caylee even. Why is this story still circulating? I don't understand it. It's been checked out. Watch the last part of the video again? And to think LE is not following up on these things or ignoreing it - even after watching that video, just seems...... ???

Actually, that part was unclear to me. I had never heard before that anyone visited the child's home. We do know that LE followed up on some other sightings in Orlando that were bogus and I felt like he was lumping all those sightings in together. The documents released earlier this month stated there were only TWO minor children on the plane. 1 lap child and another older(7 yr old?) There was nothing in the docs that stated it was followed up on ANY further.

They also said the tapes had been erased by that point. She was sighted on July 2 and this was almost 3 weeks later. I find it hard to believe the tapes in both Orlando and Atlanta had been taped over by then.

1. The tow guy stated the other car smelled stronger than Casey's car. I would think it should.

2. Why would anyone face life in prison & execution to avoid telling people they adopted the kid out or is hiding it. This makes no sense and is illogical.

3. Perhaps this thread is on page 2 due to the new videos/evidence released in recent days?

No, it's actually on page 2 because most of the people who were keeping this thread going are now gone.

Was Casey charged with murder last week and I missed it? If not, then I don't think she is facing life in prison and/or the death penalty at this point. Perhaps IF she is charged you might see a different Casey willing to talk. Right now, she's charged with child neglect, lying to the police and some economic charges.

I'm not saying Caylee is 100% for sure alive, but I would like to hold out some hope for that precious baby girl. Nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro