This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree,

I know that plenty of people believe that Caylee is alive & I'm wondering how the "Trunk Evidence" fits into those theories.

I can't speak for others on this one, but I've said all along that logically, it's Caylee and she's dead.
Then again, nothing about this case is logical and that gives me hope.
That's it, just hope.
Nothing more and nothing less.
I'm not going to attempt to argue the evidence, because I'm not a scientist or a detective and I'm not going to act like I am behind a computer screen.
So until Caylee's body turns up or Casey confesses, I'm going to keep my hope and hold it close to my heart.

What really bothers me the most, is how bad some posters want to take that hope away from me and others.
I just can't understand that.

I can't speak for others on this one, but I've said all along that logically, it's Caylee and she's dead.
Then again, nothing about this case is logical and that gives me hope.
That's it, just hope.
Nothing more and nothing less.
I'm not going to attempt to argue the evidence, because I'm not a scientist or a detective and I'm not going to act like I am behind a computer screen.
So until Caylee's body turns up or Casey confesses, I'm going to keep my hope and hold it close to my heart.

What really bothers me the most, is how bad some posters want to take that hope away from me and others.
I just can't understand that.

Fair enough

I respect your opinion

I agree,

I know that plenty of people believe that Caylee is alive & I'm wondering how the "Trunk Evidence" fits into those theories.
I can't speak for everyone but alot here feel that they'll wait until the evidence has been is brought out in court, most of the information has been leaked.

I have not been here to post in a while. I am almost afraid to post. So many times when you have either a guilty or not guilty stance, people take one side or the other. I can understand that. I respect everyone's right to an opinion. But, I can not understand how people are wanting to take the entire Anthony family out and hang, burn or put to the stake. I do not think that Caylee is dead. I truly do believe she is alive. I have not see anything in a court of law to say other wise. Leaks to the media and all that stuff, fluff if you ask me. Sorry to be so upset and not having the words to truly express myself, but I am so tired of people finding people guilty before a trial has even started. There has been nothing put forth in a court of law, no evidence presented as of yet to say 100% that Caylee is dead and Casey killed her or her parents killed her. Sometimes it is very hard to look outside of a puzzle if you will, to see what is really going on. I just hope that people will be able to do that. The more info that comes out, does not necessarily mean it is the truth. What ever happens will happen. And until I myself am give proof, not a media leak, I believe Caylee is alive out there somewhere wanting to be found and brought home.

Thank you Websleuths for letting me have a place to speak my thoughts.

Just thought I would bring my post over from yesterday. I hope you do not mind. I really do think Casey bite off more that she could handle and someone has Caylee.

Just thought I would bring my post over from yesterday. I hope you do not mind. I really do think Casey bite off more that she could handle and someone has Caylee.
Thank-you so much for reposting.... I didn't see this yesterday and it's unfortunate so many well thought out posts get lost in the shuffle !
So Thank-you again !

I think so much of the so called “evidence” is ‘junk science” and from the stuff they have leaked I believe it will be ripped apart by the defense with success. A huge hurdle I see for PA is motive! She had more of a motive to ship Caylee off so to speak with someone then she did to kill.

I think so much of the so called “evidence” is ‘junk science” and from the stuff they have leaked I believe it will be ripped apart by the defense with success. A huge hurdle I see for PA is motive! She had more of a motive to ship Caylee off so to speak with someone then she did to kill.

I agree completely :clap::clap: and with out a body motive would be key.

I agree completely :clap::clap: and with out a body motive would be key.

I don't think motive is that important if this was a terrible accident and then KC's motive would be to avoid getting into trouble.

I don't think motive is that important if this was a terrible accident and then KC's motive would be to avoid getting into trouble.
But without a body who is going to say this was an accident? Casey... no
So they are going to have to prove a motive.

I have said before, until we know, we can't know. We do not know for sure Caylee has passed. The reports are from media...can anyone find me LE stating that they have this evidence? I don't think so. I am saying that to say this. How will all those feel that have pictures with Caylee having Angel wings, the rest in peace poems, ect, ect..... if she is not gone? It's not looking good for Caylee...but to continually 'speak this over her'..kinda nags at me a bit. Oh boy...maybe this belongs in the rant thread :eek: :confused:

eta....this poster gave me permission to repost this from another thread:

:clap::clap::clap:Thanks Christine, for the reminder.As I've thought (and posted) all along, until we hear him say it himself, it's not enough that reporters are saying he said it, especially when he directly WILL NOT answer it himself.

Thank you for coming back and posting. It's getting a little easier for those of us who think Caylee is still alive to post without being insulted or ridiculed. The mods are taking good care of us! :gomods:

I hope you stay with us...I appreciate your encouraging words!

I remember a while back someone threw out the theory that maybe KC had a miscarriage. Has anyone discussed this possiblity in a while. What if she had a miscarriage and that was the decomposing body in the trunk. It could explain the need for a shovel too. Or here is another wild theory, maybe she had an illegal abortion and that was the need for chloroform.

I do feel like there is a good possibility Caylee is alive, but I keep going back and forth on what may have actually taken place. Part of me thinks she gave Caylee to someone for safe keeping as a way to keep her from her mother, part of me thinks she may have seen something or been a part of something and Caylee may have been taken or she gave her to someone to keep her safe.

I can't help but feel like she had a friend or someone that she either was leaving Caylee with or was hanging out with during the day when she was supposedly "working". OR she was involved in something illegal during the day and not sure what she was doing with Caylee.

These are just random thoughts, I am fully aware that anything is possible in this case. BTW, can someone do a legal adoption without going through the courts?

I remember a while back someone threw out the theory that maybe KC had a miscarriage. Has anyone discussed this possiblity in a while. What if she had a miscarriage and that was the decomposing body in the trunk. It could explain the need for a shovel too. Or here is another wild theory, maybe she had an illegal abortion and that was the need for chloroform.

I do feel like there is a good possibility Caylee is alive, but I keep going back and forth on what may have actually taken place. Part of me thinks she gave Caylee to someone for safe keeping as a way to keep her from her mother, part of me thinks she may have seen something or been a part of something and Caylee may have been taken or she gave her to someone to keep her safe.

I can't help but feel like she had a friend or someone that she either was leaving Caylee with or was hanging out with during the day when she was supposedly "working". OR she was involved in something illegal during the day and not sure what she was doing with Caylee.

These are just random thoughts, I am fully aware that anything is possible in this case. BTW, can someone do a legal adoption without going through the courts?

I had miscarriage 3 weeks ago and certainly lost enough blood to look like a murder scene.Who knows.

I need to say this and I didn’t want to put it on the ranting thread cause this thread may/may not agree somewhat, but how many times are we going to hear:

Why aren’t they (meaning the entire A family) out looking for Caylee? :confused:

I’m just wondering how in the world would that be physically be possible for these people?

So lets say they get a tip in Texas… they buy plane tickets (from money that they have pocketed from their trust fund, no doubt), news breaks that they head to the airport, swarms of media follow of course this is after they make it through the angry protesters in the neighborhood.

They board the plane ( surely all their belonging would be examined and posted on every news media outlet), make it to Texas after a 3 hour plane ride with people on board calling them baby killers.

Exit the plane ,rent a car, drive to location of reported sighting and what ? Start yelling out Caylee…. come to grandma !

Is it really not possible to get LE in areas of sightings to investigate ?

Will nobody be happy until they physically leave their house to search?

I honestly think this a no win situation, the media fed this insanity and now they blame the A’s for not doing more?

Who knows what they are/aren’t doing to help find Caylee.
Does it mean if they address other issues during this time they aren’t looking?

If they are reading inflammatory things on the internet and want them stopped, does it mean they don’t want Caylee home?

If Lee plays a video game it means he knows she’s dead so why keep up the rouse ? ?

I am sorry but I can’t hold my tongue any longer.

The Anthony’s are not going to physically leave the house to search for Caylee and can you blame them???

I am just so tired of hearing.... Why aren't you out looking for Caylee ? !!

I have pondered over a couple possible theories and here’s one:
She got caught up in some illegal activity or borrowed some money from some powerful people, and sent Caylee off with someone who she thought would keep her safe until the money was paid back. But, the person who she gave her to decided not to return her.

Good theory!

I had not heard the miscarriage theory yet. That is a good theory. And I agree that there is someone else involved in all of this and for some reason Casey doesn't want to give their real name.

Rose Mom.......no need to go to the ranting thread, you are welcome here!

What the "haters" and "protesters" don't seem to be able to understand is that when there is ANY level of suspicion regarding the family, LE tells them that they are NOT supposed to go out looking. Any evidence they came across would be compromised, and they could and probably would be accused of interfering with the investigation. From what I have read, the Anthonys repeatedly have said they are passing info. on to LE. Since Casey is restricted by her bond conditions, and the family must be home with her as per bond conditions, who would be left to go look?

I think the vast majority of people are unaware that the family is not allowed to search. After the video of George today - OMG - I hate to see anyone in that condition, the poor man. I am deeply afraid of what might become of all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3