This Week on Websleuths Radio Attorney Richard Hornsby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't comment much, been trying to listen to the radio show, but wow this is the worst I have ever tried to listen to, giving major headache just trying, I give up.

So the argument can come in? Even if it's not in the depos? (that's me asking)

State may not have gotten there in there timeline (argument) but it may come in. per RH

Past crimes (theft) may not be allowed to come in but it may be considered too prejudicial. At discression of judge Perry

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6577240&postcount=349"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Baez - Just Lost The Trial[/ame]

Someone please let Mr. Hornsby know this....

The judge may have decided it was too prejudicial to bring in check kiting according to RH.

In RH experience-- what about all those sidebars? how will the jury feel about them? it would bug the heck out of me.

Chlorine can be a byproduct of Chloroform... I think I read that today.

Why Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ynot!!!!!!!!!!

Is your feed repeating the same thing over and over?

Yes Nannymo, mine is doing the same. over and over and we have 28 mins. left.I have heard the same segment like 6 times and I even refreshed.

Undisbutable FACT as to salt pool not having chlorine. Salt pools create chlorine eletrolytically from salt. The chlorine level is the same, the result in the pool is the same. THIS IS A FACT,

hmmm ynot sounds exactly like Kimster.
I better make sure we don't have a double hat situation. Hav we ever seen them post at the same time?

j/k

Been perfect for about 10 minutes now. Sounding good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille