Thought and theories on Jeremy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So Jeremy worked all day Monday we'll assume he went to work at 8am since that's when most people go to work and it hasn't been said otherwise, and worked until 3:30. He was home for a bit before heading to another job that began at 6pm.

His 2nd job was supposed to be 6-10p, but ended up lasting until 3:30a. How did he function w/o sleep? If it was his first time working late, then he surely wasn't used to working long hours without sleep. Did he take any breaks for food/drink? I would need lots and lots of coffee in order to stay awake all night after working all day.

Did I understand it correctly that Starbucks closed at 6pm that day for them to do this job?

Don't know, probably not. Did you hear that somewhere?

My point is according to info that we know, JI was accounted for that night.

He was accounted for while on video and w/his boss, not to and fro if they didn't ride together.

I don't think so. I think the boss lives about ten miles away. I had the town but cant recall it right now.

He's given a pass because he has an alibi. Unless you have proof BL was missing and dead before he went to work.

We don't know if it's a valid one. . .that's the point.

The question of when BL was last seen is still muddy.

MOO

On JVM there is a segment on with Ron R about baby Lisa. They showed the clip with Jeremy where he says " I checked on the boys first and they were fine and then went to Lisa's room and she was gone..."

----weren't the boys with DB? And didnt he later say that he went to talk to DB first and then he went to check on the baby?

WE don't know when Lisa was last seen, the best outside the house sighting we've been given is Sunday at the party.

We CAN take everything JI & DB say at face value, but they are statistically speaking the best 2 suspects in their missing child's case.

On JVM there is a segment on with Ron R about baby Lisa. They showed the clip with Jeremy where he says " I checked on the boys first and they were fine and then went to Lisa's room and she was gone..."

----weren't the boys with DB? And didnt he later say that he went to talk to DB first and then he went to check on the baby?

I think we already decided it's pretty much impossible to figure out the sequence of events taking place after JI got home. There are all these variations of what happened after he got home.

[/B]

BBM

I am also shocked to realize JI is the one in control in their relationship. Just blows me away.

However, I really think JI was referring to SB and not DB. I don't know why, but I think he believes he is not participating in adultery, they are "married" in his eyes and that's good enough for him. I cannot understand why neither of them didn't push the divorce issue for DB asap since a child was born out of their union, and also they each had a son. It would have made for a much cosier family unit.

But what am I talking about, women nowadays are having c.o.o.w. all the time!

What is c.o.o.w.?

No one has said anything to the media. That's my point. It hasn't been told to the media if they saw BL so the assumption is no one did. Has Sb talked to media or PN? How you Know what they saw and did in that house?

As I said...I don't know. And, apparently, neither does anyone else. For that reason, I suspect the theory that something might have happened to Lisa on Sunday night or Monday. It's simple really. It's done all the time in LE. You trace back to the last time a person was seen. And, it appears that besides the suspects saying it themselves, no one actually SAW Lisa after the party on Sunday night. Again, these are my own thoughts the way they make sense to me. You are free to choose whatever you want. We all are, and this is mine.

Don't know, probably not. Did you hear that somewhere?

My point is according to info that we know, JI was accounted for that night.

City, can you give me the source of the information that Jeremy is on video for ten hours? We have heard this from the start and the only source I have, so far, is Jeremy.

If any of these people saw BL they would be talking to the media. JT and BS would make sure. If they refused, money would be passed somehow, someway to get them to tell their story about Lisa being seen.

At this point, the dream team is doing everything they can to soften up that day and make sure somebody saw Lisa even up to putting a toddler up as seeing her. Nothing is working.

The same with the polys, if they passed a poly, the dream team would scream if from the rooftops. No such thing happened because LE has spoken and Joe T was lying on national tv. They never told Joe T that she passed any poly.

These attorneys sure have the money (thanks to KHS) to give them a poly...and they usually do in these type of cases. Then can go brag about how they passed a "private" poly. Nada.

Exactly!!! BS had to spin a story about SB and her daughter seeing Lisa because they couldn't find anyone else to admit to seeing her, because probably no one did.

As I said...I don't know. And, apparently, neither does anyone else. For that reason, I suspect the theory that something might have happened to Lisa on Sunday night or Monday. It's simple really. It's done all the time in LE. You trace back to the last time a person was seen. And, it appears that besides the suspects saying it themselves, no one actually SAW Lisa after the party on Sunday night. Again, these are my own thoughts the way they make sense to me. You are free to choose whatever you want. We all are, and this is mine.

Wouldn't le update the amber alert if they suspect a different time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back