Thought and theories on Jeremy

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's a pic of JI from a short distance. You can clearly see he's bald, but would you be able to see he's wearing glasses?

scaled.php

And here's another pic. I know people speculated that it was of Rick Irwin, but JI was estranged from his parents at the time, so I don't think so. Is it a younger JI without glasses?

15744_1068232403241_1749000701_129919_235697_n.jpg

TY for the pics ... interesting ... I see what you mean about the pics ...

IIRC, didn't by the "female neighbor" say that the "man walking around with the baby" was "balding" ? Also, I thought she described a "shorter" height ?

So IF -- a BIG IF here -- it was Jeremy walking around that night, that is WHY the HRD dogs did NOT hit in the vehicles ... And IF -- another BIG IF here -- it was Jeremy walking around with Lisa, WHERE did he bring her ? :maddening:

JMO and MOO ...

TY for the pics ... interesting ... I see what you mean about the pics ...

IIRC, didn't by the "female neighbor" say that the "man walking around with the baby" was "balding" ? Also, I thought she described a "shorter" height ?

So IF -- a BIG IF here -- it was Jeremy walking around that night, that is WHY the HRD dogs did NOT hit in the vehicles ... And IF -- another BIG IF here -- it was Jeremy walking around with Lisa, WHERE did he bring her ? :maddening:

JMO and MOO ...

The original report said a tall, thin, balding man. I'm still not sure where the shorter height thing came from.

The river. :(

I don't see how that would rule JB out as a POI so it's a moot point.

The point is that we were talking about the motive for a passive aggressive person to kill a child. JB was brought up, but there is no behavioral evidence that he is passive aggressive. There IS evidence that JI is.

JB, not being a passive aggressive, would be more likely to kill SB, ML or maybe even DB in this case.

JI, who's past behavior suggests that he IS passive aggressive, would be more likely to kill BL than DB if he was angry at DB in this case.

The point is that we were talking about the motive for a passive aggressive person to kill a child. JB was brought up, but there is no behavioral evidence that he is passive aggressive. There IS evidence that JI is.

JB, not being a passive aggressive, would be more likely to kill SB, ML or maybe even DB in this case.

JI, who's past behavior suggests that he IS passive aggressive, would be more likely to kill BL than DB if he was angry at DB in this case.

I don't profess to be a shrink, and I don't think we have access to any of their mental health evaluations.

The original report said a tall, thin, balding man. I'm still not sure where the shorter height thing came from.

The river. :(

:seeya:

BBM: Yes, I remember the "thin and balding man" -- which would "fit" JI's description ..

:innocent: I am confused on the height because IIRC, I thought the "female neighbor" said the height was around 5' 7" - 9" or something like that, which IMO is "short" ... :innocent: I am going to go back and do some re-reading when I get a chance ...

Oh, I almost forgot -- the river : Would this "neighbor's" house be on the path one would take from JI's house to the river ?

MOO ...

I watched a show the other day of a real crime where the brother shot his sister. The detectives were questioning him and he said he would never shoot his sister in the head. The detectives said who told you she was shot in the head, that had never been released.

It just added to my belief the cops would not want the information about the phones being stolen in the crime released to the public. There was more chance of them being found, or used or mentioned by a perp in questioning if it was not made public.

If the police wanted the info out there they would have released pictures of them along with the info of them being stolen. Even after Jeremy let the cat out of the bag the police did not release photos of the phones.

Jeremy wanted it out there that the phones were stolen and they were stolen so they could not be used.

Why did he want that out there?

I watched a show the other day of a real crime where the brother shot his sister. The detectives were questioning him and he said he would never shoot his sister in the head. The detectives said who told you she was shot in the head, that had never been released.

It just added to my belief the cops would not want the information about the phones being stolen in the crime released to the public. There was more chance of them being found, or used or mentioned by a perp in questioning if it was not made public.

If the police wanted the info out there they would have released pictures of them along with the info of them being stolen. Even after Jeremy let the cat out of the bag the police did not release photos of the phones.

Jeremy wanted it out there that the phones were stolen and they were stolen so they could not be used.

If Jeremy is involved...he may want the phones being stolen out there to further support the burglary/abduction "story".

I just makes you wonder if something could have happened to Baby Lisa prior to mom going to get the diapers at the store???? Buying diapers leads one to believe baby Lisa was still alive at 5pm. BUT, that could be part of their cover-up too. Along with the wine purchase and then DB inviting the neighbor over to sit (for all in the neighborhood to witness) on the front porch for hours drinking/smoking and being visable.

What has always baffled me is the "adults" were outside having "adult time" for 3-4 hours while the kids were in the house and Baby Lisa just slept through all of the noise little boys love to make when mommy is out of the room?

Has a time been confirmed as to when Baby Lisa was actually seen alive and awake and not in her crib?

If Jeremy is involved...he may want the phones being stolen out there to further support the burglary/abduction "story".

I just makes you wonder if something could have happened to Baby Lisa prior to mom going to get the diapers at the store???? Buying diapers leads one to believe baby Lisa was still alive at 5pm. BUT, that could be part of their cover-up too. Along with the wine purchase and then DB inviting the neighbor over to sit (for all in the neighborhood to witness) on the front porch for hours drinking/smoking and being visable.

What has always baffled me is the "adults" were outside having "adult time" for 3-4 hours while the kids were in the house and Baby Lisa just slept through all of the noise little boys love to make when mommy is out of the room?

Has a time been confirmed as to when Baby Lisa was actually seen alive and awake and not in her crib?

Could he have shaken the baby before he went to work and when he got home found her dead? Did he take off her shirt and see bruises he caused when he shook her and knew he had to get rid of the body?

Any of these injuries can lead to severe disability or death. If you suspect a child has been shaken, seek medical attention immediately. This could be the difference between life and death.

Common Symptoms of Shaken Baby Syndrome:

Lethargy / decreased muscle tone
Extreme irritability
Decreased appetite, poor feeding or vomiting for no apparent reason
Grab-type bruises on arms or chest are rare
No smiling or vocalization
Poor sucking or swallowing
Rigidity or posturing
Difficulty breathing
Seizures
Head or forehead appears larger than usual or soft-spot on head appears to be bulging
Inability to lift head
Inability of eyes to focus or track movement or unequal size of pupils
http://www.dontshake.org/sbs.php?topNavID=3&subNavID=22

The first reason that popped into my head when I thought about how could that info benefit JI and/or DB - Well, perhaps to set up the story about "it was an accident....DB freaked and couldn't call for help w/out a phone...panic/anxiety made her freeze and not know what to do....so she waited until JI came home."

What if they thought BL would have been found and time/cause of death may have been able to be detected.....start to weave a web...

They needed an explanation why those phones were never used, pinging, pawned etc anytime ever after 3:2x am. that night.

ETA-it's not really about what the public thinks. . .like it supports the story of an intruder, but it is about what LE thinks. I think LE would find it very odd that those phones went off the grid so close to the time JI apparently arrived home.

But if JI tells the public. . .then the alleged abductor might be watching and know not to use the phones. . .that becomes the explanation as to why they went off the grid.

Could he have shaken the baby before he went to work and when he got home found her dead? Did he take off her shirt and see bruises he caused when he shook her and knew he had to get rid of the body?

Yep...what if he shook her, threw her, dropped her, squeezed her because she was fussy or od'd BL with cold meds...but, then JI snuck back in there (or he could have seen that he killed her and packed her up and put her in the car himself) knowing DB was about to get plowed on the porch as usual and she wouldn't see or hear a thing. He probably knew that DB wouldn't check on her the entire night unless she heard her crying (so she didn't risk waking her up.) The boys were probably crashed on the couch or in their beds. Did JI leave for an hour lunch? (Sorry, I'm not up to speed on all of the facts) Hour lunches in the middle of the night can easily turn into 1 1/2 without anyone noticing. I don't remember hearing of any friends that they really have so I lean towards JI having to get rid of BL himself and he took the phones at the same time (IDK to make it look like a burglary turned kidnapping?? Kidnapping turned burglary?).

Maybe he announced that they were gone because he wanted everyone to think they weren't in his possession therefore JI/DB couldn't have made the one phone call to the "group home". (He would know that it would show on phone records.) Could JI have made plans with someone at that house on some other phone - even the Starbucks payphone or land line - are land lines traceable? Maybe that was a signal...."I'll ring once from that phone number then meet me at ____________."

If these theories have already been discussed, I truly apologize. I just can't keep up with all of the facts already known in all of the cases I read about...

BBM: Good point and I totally agree ...

IF JI and DB were "actively searching" for Lisa, their searching would absolutely have been in the news -- AND it definitely should be news ... BUT ...

The fact that JI and DB are NOT searching, etc. is "very telling" IMO ...

It's just tragic ...

MOO ...

I don't see that at all. I'm not sure where people think they should be searching. I think they probably stare down every baby they see, but to just wander the fields, roads, yards searching?? They believe Lisa is ALIVE and with someone who took her, therefor could be anywhere ...

I don't see that at all. I'm not sure where people think they should be searching. I think they probably stare down every baby they see, but to just wander the fields, roads, yards searching?? They believe Lisa is ALIVE and with someone who took her, therefor could be anywhere ...

I don't think anybody is expecting them to actually physically go out and walk around looking for her.

By "search" they should be doing the things listed here:

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications/fam_surv.pdf

But they're not.

From Hambrig's link:

Be honest, complete, and forthcoming
in your statements and answers to law
enforcement.

Be prepared for hard, repetitious questions
from investigators.

Do everything possible to get you and your
family removed from the suspect list.

Leave the interviewing of your other