Thread no. 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Sweetestmop!:blowkiss:

That looks soooo good in print!! I wonder if they got that from LE?? The Young family will be doing some speed dialing on this!!

Hi jilly!:blowkiss: So good to see you.

Yes, I imagine that phone lines from Brevard to Raleigh are jammed tonight!
Yes! It looks good in print! It sure does. But bet not to eveyone!

You know there's an unsettled air over there in Brevard tonight... They're upset about this I'm sure.
WRAL posted it.
What will mama, sis and JY do now? Call LE??? Call his lawyer???
Maybe JY will give " his story " in an interview to Matt Lauer tomorrow morning!

Hi jilly!:blowkiss: So good to see you.

Yes, I imagine that phone lines from Brevard to Raleigh are jammed tonight!
Yes! It looks good in print! It sure does. But bet not to eveyone!

You know there's an unsettled air over there in Brevard tonight... They're upset about this I'm sure.
WRAL posted it.
What will mama, sis and JY do now? Call LE??? Call his lawyer???
Maybe JY will give " his story " in an interview to Matt Lauer tomorrow morning!

WRAL posted it?:cool: You know, when this gets to trial....the fact that he's been uncooperative and hasn't said a word just might go against him. What do you think?
Thanks for the article below. I hadn't seen that. Thank God for WRAL unlike that pitiful Observer. Everyone (Linda, Magnets) keeps saying that they have faith in LE and so that's good enough for me. So do I!!

I think it's :clap: (just great) that these people are keeping this in the media. Magnet Malicia has more planned!!:dance:

I haven't forgotten what LE (was it the Major?) who hinted last week about a possible break in the case!!

Good to be talking with you again about this too! I usually follow other cases but I can't get into any of them. I just want justice to be served in this case!

http://ncwanted.com/unsolved/story/1578641/?d_feature_story=1

Sorry, here's the article that speaks of mama complaining.

Sorry for the error above.

Hahahahahahaha! We had her pegged hey?? UNBELEIVABLE!! He can't even phone about this!! I guess he must have discharged his lawyer because mama's back to spokesperson! Sounds like they put her in her place!:woohoo: Even better that they published her complaint!! At least we know for sure they've been fretting!!

This trial is gonna be something else when it gets going. And we thought Jackie Peterson was the limit!!

Have to admit that I am really confused about this case. JMO, but seems there is some finger pointing going on between the families. I'm encouraged by lots of things in the case and how it is being kept out in the open and many are refusing to let it go unnoticed. Especially comments last week from LE saying there may be a break in the case soon. A lot of media attention recently that has been missing in the last 6 months or so. Seems as if there is a buzz and something is going to happen soon. Lets all hope at least.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why each family is expecting something to happen and both are confident that they are not involved. Almost like LE is feeding both sides different stories. Linda Fisher has released home videos to WRAL and gave an interview last week to keep the story in the news and Mrs. Young is calling out NC Wanted saying that they are confident that something will happen soon and they should be ready to step up and apologize. Paraphrasing of course.....

Not really sure what to make of this????

Have to admit that I am really confused about this case. JMO, but seems there is some finger pointing going on between the families. I'm encouraged by lots of things in the case and how it is being kept out in the open and many are refusing to let it go unnoticed. Especially comments last week from LE saying there may be a break in the case soon. A lot of media attention recently that has been missing in the last 6 months or so. Seems as if there is a buzz and something is going to happen soon. Lets all hope at least.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why each family is expecting something to happen and both are confident that they are not involved. Almost like LE is feeding both sides different stories. Linda Fisher has released home videos to WRAL and gave an interview last week to keep the story in the news and Mrs. Young is calling out NC Wanted saying that they are confident that something will happen soon and they should be ready to step up and apologize. Paraphrasing of course.....

Not really sure what to make of this????

Hi Packfan! If there was the slightest doubt in Linda's mind that jy wasn't going to be charged, I don't think she'd be saying that she had faith in LE. I'm sure LE has given Linda encouragement. They know jy did this and it's just a matter of the evidence coming together. They all (LE, Linda, Meredith) know what Cassidy said that day and how jy reacted when he got back to Meredith's to get Cassidy. Linda wouldn't even talk to him at the funeral.

As far as the Young side - I don't believe for a second that LE has ever "fed" the Young family anything. Nopey, nope! The Young family didn't cooperate with them so - tough luck! - hide behind your attorney, we'll figure it out without you!

From Day 1 - I believe jy fed Meredith the Murderer to his family and they swallowed it whole. It was jy's sister, I believe, who came out swinging at that other site.

This family is in for a lot of grief and it's about time because they haven't done any grieving so far it would seem. If the Youngs' are confident now, it's purely out of denial, nothing else.

just my opinion

Hi Packfan! If there was the slightest doubt in Linda's mind that jy wasn't going to be charged, I don't think she'd be saying that she had faith in LE. I'm sure LE has given Linda encouragement. They know jy did this and it's just a matter of the evidence coming together. They all (LE, Linda, Meredith) know what Cassidy said that day and how jy reacted when he got back to Meredith's to get Cassidy. Linda wouldn't even talk to him at the funeral.

As far as the Young side - I don't believe for a second that LE has ever "fed" the Young family anything. Nopey, nope! The Young family didn't cooperate with them so - tough luck! - hide behind your attorney, we'll figure it out without you!

From Day 1 - I believe jy fed Meredith the Murderer to his family and they swallowed it whole. It was jy's sister, I believe, who came out swinging at that other site.

This family is in for a lot of grief and it's about time because they haven't done any grieving so far it would seem. If the Youngs' are confident now, it's purely out of denial, nothing else.

just my opinion

Makes sense. That will be a hard pill to swallow for the family if you are correct. There has been no search warrants or any other things released with anyone elses name attached to it that didn't point in JY's direction.

Watching the videos on WRAL was so heart wrenching. Watching Michelle and Cassidy interact and imagining that this little girl will have to grow up without her mother. What a tragedy. For everyone involved, I hope this does not drag on much longer. You can never take away the hurt but I know that LF is ready to see someone held responsible for the death of her daughter and taking the mother away from her granddaughter.

Hahahahahahaha! We had her pegged hey?? UNBELEIVABLE!! He can't even phone about this!! I guess he must have discharged his lawyer because mama's back to spokesperson! Sounds like they put her in her place!:woohoo: Even better that they published her complaint!! At least we know for sure they've been fretting!!

This trial is gonna be something else when it gets going. And we thought Jackie Peterson was the limit!!

I wish the Youngs would expound about their efforts to find out who murdered Michelle. Might read like this:

Jason has been quiet to keep the focus on Michelle

Jason didn't talk to LE because he doesn't know anything

We have been posting on CTV, RU, CS and eveywhere who did this but no one is listening

Jason thinks Meredith did it

Goins hired Godwin who confirmed Meredith and a friend did it - there were two people there that night

We have concluded Meredith did it

and - there was no affair...

Well, how interesting.
The men of Brevard, in their attempt at "protecting" Mrs. Young, allowed her to be blindsided by the news of the NTO. So, how is that protecting her???

And yet, rather than cowboy up and contact the editor himself, little Jason had mommy call and complain. Soooo...he's willing to have mommy protected (due to the mess he has himself in)...but not at the expense of himself. Make mommy talk to the bad cops, make mommy make the phone complaints...

Just my observation and opinion :cool:

Well, how interesting.
The men of Brevard, in their attempt at "protecting" Mrs. Young, allowed her to be blindsided by the news of the NTO. So, how is that protecting her???

And yet, rather than cowboy up and contact the editor himself, little Jason had mommy call and complain. Soooo...he's willing to have mommy protected (due to the mess he has himself in)...but not at the expense of himself. Make mommy talk to the bad cops, make mommy make the phone complaints...

Just my observation and opinion :cool:

Hiya Dep! :blowkiss: Was he (jy) whining to mommy and did she have to give him another towel or does she just step in as she always has!
The more I hear about this mother, I'm convinced this has been the way jy's entire life. Controlling mother, protective older sister. Could have been the reason he took his mother on that trip - desperately looking for recognition; hoping to please her for once in his life. Seems if she keeps jumping in to cover for him she's never allowed him to stand up for himself and develop some self esteem. I wonder how many times she's told him she's proud of him. Probably none.

There was a lot of anger in this killer. Perhaps the number of blows on his petite defenseless wife was payback to them all.

just my opinion.

Hiya Dep! :blowkiss: Was he (jy) whining to mommy and did she have to give him another towel or does she just step in as she always has!
The more I hear about this mother, I'm convinced this has been the way jy's entire life. Controlling mother, protective older sister. Could have been the reason he took his mother on that trip - desperately looking for recognition; hoping to please her for once in his life. Seems if she keeps jumping in to cover for him she's never allowed him to stand up for himself and develop some self esteem. I wonder how many times she's told him she's proud of him. Probably none.

There was a lot of anger in this killer. Perhaps the number of blows on his petite defenseless wife was payback to them all.

just my opinion.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Glad to see everyone still checking daily just like me. :)
In those videos I couldn't help but be reminded of Laci Peterson. Michele's demeanor and smiles very similar imo.
Both very tragic cases and near to my heart. SP's arrest couldn't come soon enough for those watching and I do believe Jason's will come eventually, just not soon enough.

Glad to see everyone still checking daily just like me. :)
In those videos I couldn't help but be reminded of Laci Peterson. Michele's demeanor and smiles very similar imo.
Both very tragic cases and near to my heart. SP's arrest couldn't come soon enough for those watching and I do believe Jason's will come eventually, just not soon enough.

Strach,

Check this web site after the show airs Saturday night.

http://ncwanted.com/unsolved/story/1578641/?d_feature_story=1

The post the segments so people not privy to the tv broadcast can watch the segments. This Saturday they are airing their segment on Michelle.

Thanks RC :blowkiss: Didn't know they would be interviewing her but you can bet I don't want to miss that one.

I haven't posted on the Rowan Ford thread but have seen you there. That one makes me sick to my stomach.

Thanks RC :blowkiss: Didn't know they would be interviewing her but you can bet I don't want to miss that one.

I haven't posted on the Rowan Ford thread but have seen you there. That one makes me sick to my stomach.

After all this time, it will be interesting to hear from a true member of the Young family instead of the ignorant retiree and partners who have been spewing venom, hate, and lies all around the net in their defense of Jason. I suspect we won't hear much from this source either however, it is worth a shot. Wonder if she knows where JY's meeting was and if it really was a scheduled meeting or just a cold call...surprisingly, this information remains a mystery - almost like it never happened. Chart One sure didn't know about it.

ETA - Rowan - had to follow it Strach - within 50 miles of where I live and just a little girl. Very sad indeed

OH MY RC! I've never seen that photo before of the 4 of them - Thanks for this! The mother strikes me as a tough ole bird! I guess this must be getting to them all for her to come out. Maybe it's her way to have a little control on the situation.

OH MY RC! I've never seen that photo before of the 4 of them - Thanks for this! The mother strikes me as a tough ole bird! I guess this must be getting to them all for her to come out. Maybe it's her way to have a little control on the situation.

I don't think we will hear much from her other than what was in her phone call to NC Wanted. Apparently they don't like the seeing or hearing the word suspect any more than they like hearing or seeing Michelle's name.

ETA - there is a good look at the cast of characters on the home page - looks like the show may be expanded to a full hour on just Michelle - to include JYs supposed time line

http://www.ncwanted.com/

"There are so many elements to this investigation we decided to devote an entire show to her death. We’ll examine the evidence, Jason’s timeline before, during and after the murder, and hear from Jason’s mother who contacted NC Wanted herself. You’ll also hear information about this case that’s never been reported."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member