TH's emails shed light on Horman split

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UGGGGG!!!!
Sounds like she is trying to make Kaine look bad to her friends.

But the boy's father backs up the sentiment behind this e-mail...

I understand why you believe Terri would lie, but why would the boy's father lie? He specifically said J came to live with him because he butted heads with Kaine, not Terri.

I just really feel like this was an incredibly unhappy home and there may have been fighting going on all the time. Maybe that is why Kyron was having those symptoms (if he really was). I think their marriage was basically over.

In RE to that email they also stated that KH had a different story that it was TH and J who didn't get along a lot of the times, however a friend from TH gym said she was told the same story as the email. She testified at the GJ.

I understand why you believe Terri would lie, but why would the boy's father lie? He specifically said J came to live with him because he butted heads with Kaine, not Terri.

Well of course he would if that's what TH told him. He wouldn't know any different.

well, I am glad there is at least some info coming out from her side. Good night folks.

Just on KATU news:
http://www.katu.com/news/live

ETA: That was all re: emails.

So this says Terri had her son leave and go to grandma's to be happy and get A's instead of D's.

Others she spoke with at the gym said Terri was angry & complaining that Kaine made her son move away.

Which is it? Are these sort of the same thing?

Well of course he would if that's what TH told him. He wouldn't know any different.

The son is old enough to speak for himself. He would know the son's perception, one would think.

right but that coulde have been what Terri told her ex.... In all honesty I dont care many times in a step relationship they butt heads. Even with out steps 16 year olds think they have it all figured out, so personally I dont care why the son left, I dont think it matters at all. Because if that is why Terri supposedly did something to Kyron, its just an excuse,

But the boy is living with him! Don't you think they've probably talked about it? Even if in passing?

So that was a one sentence e-mail.

Perhaps KOIN is nearing the end of it's pile of e-mails and they must ration them nightly now. :crazy:

Wouldn't the word "someplace" between 9 and 10 be correct? A segment of time would be a thing or place in the whole of the daily hours on a clock, and not an exact time. If she was thinking of a certain segment on a timeline it would be a place or between two points. I'm no English teacher though, and just wondering what happened to Terri leaving the school at 8:45.

The son is old enough to speak for himself. He would know the son's perception, one would think.

Well, depending how close he was with J at that time, remember he was living with the grandparents not the father at first.

Has it been confirmed when he actually went to live with the father? It doesn't seem to me like he had that great of a relationship with him so who knows if J would have said anything?

But the boy is living with him! Don't you think they've probably talked about it? Even if in passing?

The father himself states that the boy is hard-headed. It's clear he's not siding with TH or blaming KH. He may actually agree with KH's *parenting style*, but believe he is better able to enforce it in his own home than KH can with TH possibly undermining him at every turn. Which would jibe with KH's version and with our knowledge of th's apparent maturity level and what she deems appropriate behavior. jmoo

I just really feel like this was an incredibly unhappy home and there may have been fighting going on all the time. Maybe that is why Kyron was having those symptoms (if he really was). I think their marriage was basically over.

I agree and it seems like they didn't do a lot of communication either since KH didn't seem to know about the DR appt or the talent show.

I wonder if he even knew about the touring being done at the science fair that morning because I found it really strange that he did not go. From what I remember he only left the house 10-15 minutes before TH did, he could have easily stopped by the school to view Kyron's and few others and only been a little late to work.

I say this because I also worked for a major corporation as an engineer and we were all classed as management and not on a time clock. People were all time coming in late or leaving early to attend things involving their children.

Where are all these emails from Terri? I'd like to read them, but only saw the one quoted from the link on the first post of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95