TH's polygraphs

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also he said, It was a "specific area of the test she failed."

I really do not mean to be disrespectful.I really don't want to hear from Kaine any more about anything.I'd like to hear what LE has to say.

I really don't want to hear from Kaine any more about anything.I'd like to hear what LE has to say.

Respectfully I doubt we will hear anything from LE until they are willing to share and I guess that is as it should be...we will just grasp whatever we can whenever we can. God bless this family and Kyron.

I really don't want to hear from Kaine any more about anything.I'd like to hear what LE has to say.

I'm looking at it like this. KH and DY are working VERY closely with LE. IMO they are being schooled about what they can and cannot discuss. I think for now what we hear from KH and DY is about as close as we are going to get during a pending investigation. JMO, but I'll take what we can get at this point. IF/when TH is in custody, I'm sure we'll hear from LE, but I don't think a minute before.

Well, TH supposedly tried to hire someone to kill her husband - I'm thinking that if I tried to hire someone to commit murder, I might not want to take a LDT - even if it was regarding another case entirely.

I'm looking at it like this. KH and DY are working VERY closely with LE. IMO they are being schooled about what they can and cannot discuss. I think for now what we hear from KH and DY is about as close as we are going to get during a pending investigation. JMO but I'll take what we can get at this point. IF/when TH is in custody, I'm sure we'll hear from LE but I don't think a minute before.
They said LE is not telling them much and LE said on thier website thier last presser did not come from them.I'm just curious what LE has to say.We are only hearing his side.I just pray they find Kyron through all this.This is aLL a mess.

Well, TH supposedly tried to hire someone to kill her husband - I'm thinking that if I tried to hire someone to commit murder, I might not want to take a LDT - even if it was regarding another case entirely.
I don't think the murder for hire plot story panned out.

I think they have let both these parents DY and KH know enough of what they can/cannot say per LE.....LE does not have to be truthful in their comments to the press or to anyone for that matter....we have learned that here as well as other places......well I meant to say LE is truthful to the family who is really all that matter at this point....my heart aches for DY and KH and TY.

Frankly I don't care if LE lie all day long if it means finding Kyron.IMO

They (LE) definitly had something interesting they were working on..which explains the $50,000 DA bill on top of the already MCSO investigation $$$. The DA office put in over 200 hours on something (I am thinking the plot)....:waitasec:

I do not think they would put hours into something that would not pan out. I am still hopeful somewhere in their bag of ticks LE has cards.:waitasec:

I think they have let both these parents DY and KH know enough of what they can/cannot say per LE.....LE does not have to be truthful in their comments to the press or to anyone for that matter....we have learned that here as well as other places......well I meant to say LE is truthful to the family who is really all that matter at this point....my heart aches for DY and KH and TY.

Frankly I don't care if LE lie all day long if it means finding Kyron.IMO

I'm trying to figure this out. Why would LE even issue the statement that they had nothing to do with these interviews by the family? They could have simply kept silent....after all, TH's attorney is not going to let her speak and I don't know if there are any tactics LE might use that could change that at this point.

I'm trying to figure this out. Why would LE even issue the statement that they had nothing to do with these interviews by the family? They could have simply kept silent....after all, TH's attorney is not going to let her speak and I don't know if there are any tactics LE might use that could change that at this point.

I just assumed that they reply when asked directly by reporters or whomever but gosh I don't know.....maybe they want it to look as if they have not ok'd anything for some reason..............I know, it is maddening,lol.

While LE may have had NO hand at all in arranging interviews for Kyron's parents, it is only too obvious in those interviews that someone (LE IMO) is instructing DY & KH what they may share and, more importantly, what they may not divulge--in order to preserve the investigation. These parents specifically say at different intervals that they may not discuss certain issues because they are "part of the investigation."

IMHO... Failing two and walking out on one before you are even hooked up is unacceptable..
IMHO.. In reference to children missing and parents who refuse or don't want to cooperate since so many claim LDT's are not always accurate, waterboarding should be legal...JMO

While LE may have had NO hand at all in arranging interviews for Kyron's parents, it is only too obvious in those interviews that someone (LE IMO) is instructing DY & KH what they may share and, more importantly, what they may not divulge--in order to preserve the investigation. These parents specifically say at different intervals that they may not discuss certain issues because they are "part of the investigation."

Oh I totally agree with this.
Now, I will play devil's advocate and say those that might think that whatever is coming from DY and KH may not be factual could have a point. There is chance that they have their own ideas about getting Kyron home.

However the other side is this. Do you really honestly think that these 2 , in their palpable grief, have the mindset and the training to work Terri through the media like they are? I just do not see it. I also do not think that they are telling any half truths. They know what they can say ( because some one has told them) they know how to say it ( because some one has coached them) and they seem confident in how they are going about it. This is no game. To me,IMO, they are being maneuvered carefully to an endgame.

It really floors me that there are some so firmly on her side. I am not attacking anyone in anyway. Or anyone's opinions. I k now it seems like that but I am not. I am just stating how I feel and how I see it.

As to the third lie detector. I am not shocked at all.

IMHO... Failing two and walking out on one before you are even connected is unacceptable..
IMHO.. In reference to children missing and parents who refuse or don't want to cooperate since so many claim LDT's are not always accurate, waterboarding should be legal...JMO

Us mama's just see it one way don't we Emeralgem.....either speak about a missing child or we will try to help you speak,lol

IMHO... Failing two and walking out on one before you are even connected is unacceptable..

Waterboarding is too gentle. Lock them in the room with the bioparents for about 10 minutes.

They said LE is not telling them much and LE said on thier website thier last presser did not come from them.I'm just curious what LE has to say.We are only hearing his side.I just pray they find Kyron through all this.This is aLL a mess.

BBM
I didn't get that from them at ALL. LE isn't going to confirm or deny what they state in the interviews that is pretty standard in any missing persons case. Look at the Anthony case, we heard info VERY early on that wasn't confirmed or denied that turned out to be positively true. It's obvious they are being told what to discuss and what not to discuss. Both TH and DY have stated that in interviews. KH's own words in the RO proves that he knows WAY more than we do in regards to Kyron being missing. We all want the same thing and that is Kyron to be brought home with his family. You are right, it is a huge mess and a child should NEVER be going through what he is. God bless you Kyron and your family.

because they can let info leak and make it look like DY and KH are the bad guys.

At one point, Terri said that she felt that LE was on her side.

Maybe it's the bad cop (or family in this case) vs. good cop. If the parents tell all of the negative things about Terri and the police release statements saying, "hey it wasn't us saying that stuff," then they can maintain their position to Terri that they have never implicated her in this (it's been said repeatedly that she was not a P.O.I. or suspect....despite the fact that it appears she was) and come at her from an angle that they can help clear her name, get the family off her back and get her out of this mess. Meanwhile, the family pressures Terri by releasing all of this information and pleading for her to cooperate, etc... I think it's kind of a spiderweb to trap Terri back with L.E. I agree with RedKatrampant's post above that the parents are being trained/coached to play their role in this tactic. If I had to guess, I would assume it would be by some profiler with the FBI on this case who is leading the idea, but that's just a broad guess. Anyway...if L.E. can remain the "good cops" and "help" Terri then perhaps they can get just one snippet of info that will connect with other things they know and it will lead to Kyron. Does that make any sense, lol? Hope I explained what I was thinking correctly!

it's almost as though some of what is coming out now is not to the public at large, although we benefit (?) from knowing what is going on, but to counter what she may be saying to friends and family....I am curious if she has any friends supporting her.

I don't think I've ever seen so many circumstantial "leaks". If this is all they have though, there is very little that a jury would actually convict on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710
Back