Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or does that mean Smich was not present while the police investigation was taking place?

I'd say they were not at home that evening or MS may have been charged with that murder as well?

Wow..lots to think about. Another murder charge for Mark Smich? Why was the ex-fiancee there? I thought they were done by Nov. 2012. Why was his mother there? For support?

So does this mean that MS and his girlfriend were living at the Maple Gate house right up until TB's murder? Or until DM's arrest? Wonder what MS's girlfriend has told police about the events after TB's murder?

So Wayne had to tolerate so much BS between his son and his friends. No wonder Laura Babcock asked him for a place to stay (if true) since he housed his friends. Smich had a place already unless he was kicked out for his doofus ways. That girlfriend of his will know lots about everything, I'm sure. I wonder if she blabbed to friends of hers about what he did.

So does this mean that MS and his girlfriend were living at the Maple Gate house right up until TB's murder? Or until DM's arrest? Wonder what MS's girlfriend has told police about the events after TB's murder?

Good thinking. Smich likely was living there at Maple Gate since Wayne was out of the picture. Was DM living there regularly too? The Vaughn condo? I doubt it.

At the least, this shows how close DM and MS were as friends to have him move in to the basement with his girlfriend. wow. Was DM a bully towards his dad?

Wow..lots to think about. Another murder charge for Mark Smich? Why was the ex-fiancee there? I thought they were done by Nov. 2012. Why was his mother there? For support?

I am just glad some people are finally finding a voice. There was just too much silence in this case. Didn't seem right that there weren't neighbours or co-workers or anyone talking.

I am just glad some people are finally finding a voice. There was just too much silence in this case. Didn't seem right that there weren't neighbours or co-workers or anyone talking.

In all fairness, giving a statement to LE and talking to a reporter are two very different things. Just because new information has been released in MSM recently does not mean that these people have been silent until now.

Just saw on Murder of Tim Bosma Case Discussion FB page that Sharlene is to be on CHCH tomorrow @ 6

One thing after another! After a busy winter, have been trying to catch up on the threads here and it just seems to all be blowing up at the same time. Such sad news to hear that both LB and WM were expendable to DM and now after recent news today, possibly MS as well. Wonder if his charges will niw also include a 1st degree for WM considering he was living there at the time!

RIP Wayne Millard, Laura Babcock and Tim Bosma. Condolences to all those so closely and bitterly affected by this human tragedy.

On that same note , with people like MS coming and going and living on Maple Gate Court, it makes sense why the neighbors installed all those outside security cameras,

They could probably smell trouble , just like at MS's own home where the neighbors crossed to the other side of the street if he was hanging around outside .

I bet LE has been able to glean a lot of info from the neighbors and camera recordings

On that same note , with people like MS coming and going and living on Maple Gate Court, it makes sense why the neighbors installed all those outside security cameras,

They could probably smell trouble , just like at MS's own home where the neighbors crossed to the other side of the street if he was hanging around outside .

I bet LE has been able to glean a lot of info from the neighbors and camera recordings

Sorry if I have missed it, but do we know who the attorney on record is for MS previous trouble prior to the death of TB?

Just thinking out loud here and I can't find the link, but I believe DP stated at one point that he was familiar with or had met DM prior to his arrest thru another case. (Please correct me if I am wrong) Could MS be the link to their "acquaintance".

Several neighbours interviewed by CityNews shortly after DM's arrest claimed to be shocked by his arrest, telling reporters DM was a pleasant young man who was quiet and didn't speak much to the other neighbours.

No mention of any wild parties from those interviewed either.

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/05/12/neighbours-surprised-to-learn-etobicoke-man-is-suspect-in-hamilton-disappearance/

Sorry if I have missed it, but do we know who the attorney on record is for MS previous trouble prior to the death of TB?

Just thinking out loud here and I can't find the link, but I believe DP stated at one point that he was familiar with or had met DM prior to his arrest thru another case. (Please correct me if I am wrong) Could MS be the link to their "acquaintance".

Maybe ... but as far as I know DP deals a lot with "wealthy accused" whereas MS is most likely on legal aid

Back when I read the article about DP previously knowing DM my thinking was an OC connection.

Several neighbours interviewed by CityNews shortly after DM's arrest claimed to be shocked by his arrest, telling reporters DM was a pleasant young man who was quiet and didn't speak much to the other neighbours.

No mention of any wild parties from those interviewed either.

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/05/12/neighbours-surprised-to-learn-etobicoke-man-is-suspect-in-hamilton-disappearance/

Then there are the reports by party-goers at DM's who say it was sometimes wild and chaotic. Maybe those occurred at his condo ??

Anyway , my comment was not about DM causing concerns for neighbors , but MS could have. (or some of the other partygoers) (etc)

Then there are the reports by party-goers at DM's who say it was sometimes wild and chaotic. Maybe those occurred at his condo ??

Anyway , my comment was not about DM causing concerns for neighbors , but MS could have. (or some of the other partygoers) (etc)

The parties were at Maple Gate from what I have been told so IMO. I found that early MSM report of the neighbours' reaction odd, given what is now public, and what was known by some in the neighbourhood at the time.

ABro observed at the time that neighbours often give good reports about the murderer next door at the time of arrest.

I then thought about my own situation - there's a family four doors down from me with a DM-aged son who partied and dealt drugs out of the house. He's been in and out of jail. I can honestly say that every time I met him he was a well spoken, humble young man, and I would probably tell MSM this if he were arrested for murder, out of fear of reprisal if I said otherwise, and would say nothing about activities at the house to MSM, to try and protect my property value.

JMO....many young men " keep to themselves"...and when neighbours ask they may be very surprised!..I feel it is logical too >>>AS they said he kept to himself .... and rarely talked to the neighbours......IMO it is not likely a person would wear a SIGN telling the world ya >>>>I murdered my father, a friend and I killed a guy for a truck...IMO I am not surprised...JMHO ...I know someone who worked in the SAME office as Paul Bernardo...she described him as a man who was quiet and she was completely shocked that he was the SCARBROUGH rapist..... that police were hunting for ....a long time..again that is JMO...robynhood

Liam Casey ‏@liamdevlincasey 2h
Christina Noudga remanded until May 22. Defence said he just received "voluminous disclosure" and needs to go over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties