Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carly Conway ‏@carlyconwayCHCH 2h
Christina Noudga to appear by video again May 22 at 2 pm. She appeared by video today, said her name, "yes" and "thank you."

The parties were at Maple Gate from what I have been told so IMO. I found that early MSM report of the neighbours' reaction odd, given what is now public, and what was known by some in the neighbourhood at the time.

ABro observed at the time that neighbours often give good reports about the murderer next door at the time of arrest.

I then thought about my own situation - there's a family four doors down from me with a DM-aged son who partied and dealt drugs out of the house. He's been in and out of jail. I can honestly say that every time I met him he was a well spoken, humble young man, and I would probably tell MSM this if he were arrested for murder, out of fear of reprisal if I said otherwise, and would say nothing about activities at the house to MSM, to try and protect my property value.

Just curious where you have heard that there were wild parties at Maple Gate, was it in the MSM or is it something someone told you, as you seem to imply?

I've read reports of wild parties at Maple Gate - the reports went unchallenged at the time.

Wow..lots to think about. Another murder charge for Mark Smich? Why was the ex-fiancee there? I thought they were done by Nov. 2012. Why was his mother there? For support?
Yes Matou- that seems extremely strange to me as well. IIRC, that engagement ended in May of 2011- so if my math is correct, that's a full 18 months later. DM was involved with CN since the summer of 2012, and was having a non-conventional relationship with LB prior to LB's murder in July 2012, so I'm a bit perplexed as to why an "ex" would be the one at Maple Gate when WM died instead of his girlfriend. Leads me back to the Woodbridge condo/ex connection- it's pretty clear now that the ex was still in DM's life in one capacity or another. Another "non conventional" relationship?

IMHO, this is getting more bizarre by the day! MOO

Yes Matou- that seems extremely strange to me as well. IIRC, that engagement ended in May of 2011- so if my math is correct, that's a full 18 months later. DM was involved with CN since the summer of 2012, and was having a non-conventional relationship with LB prior to LB's murder in July 2012, so I'm a bit perplexed as to why an "ex" would be the one at Maple Gate when WM died instead of his girlfriend. Leads me back to the Woodbridge condo/ex connection- it's pretty clear now that the ex was still in DM's life in one capacity or another. Another "non conventional" relationship?

IMHO, this is getting more bizarre by the day! MOO

DM and CN were together since the summer of 2011 based on the skydiving photos and also when he came back from Baja because she is holding the puppy he brought back from Mexico. When was the ex's house sold? The ex was still friends with DM on his fb until just after his arrest.

DM and CN were together since the summer of 2011 based on the skydiving photos and also when he came back from Baja because she is holding the puppy he brought back from Mexico. When was the ex's house sold? The ex was still friends with DM on his fb until just after his arrest.
Thanks for refreshing those dates Matou. The property was purchased in April/10 and went on the market in May/11
2207 Elmhurst Ave. Oakville Slideshow - Joanne Mathew - YouTube
Then DM was trying to sell it on Property Guys

On March 2/12 a REALTOR® blogged that they had just listed 2207 Elmhurst for sale. http://www.sothebysrealtyoakville.ca/Blog.php/574. It finally sold in May/12.

Thanks MsSherlock! I just reread this: DM bought Maple Gate off of his dad. Therefore he likely felt that he could have his friends move in. MsSherlock, can you check the info on this? TIA

From this article: http://globalnews.ca/news/561827/who-is-dellen-millard/
IMO, the information pertaining to Maple Gate in this news article is not accurate. Originally held by WM and his mother- DM replaced the elder Millard in 2008. When it was transferred to MB on May 17/13 for $1.00, it was WM and DM on title, even though it's highly likely that DM had inherited WM's interest in the property as "Right of Survivorship" upon WM's death. MOO

FWIW, the article also makes mention of 3 hangars at Waterloo. IMO that was an error as well.

Perhaps with MS living in the basement, DM's actually set him up nicely? IMO, having the "ex" there in the short time after WM's murder may indicate that DM was using the "ex" as an alibi, having just arrived back to his house with her or something- then discovering WM etc etc. The shock-horror-grief scene unfolding nicely with a reputable witness. Guess it wouldn't hurt MS to start singing before he gets slammed with another 1st degree murder charge. JMHO.

Perhaps with MS living in the basement, DM's actually set him up nicely? IMO, having the "ex" there in the short time after WM's murder may indicate that DM was using the "ex" as an alibi, having just arrived back to his house with her or something- then discovering WM etc etc. The shock-horror-grief scene unfolding nicely with a reputable witness. Guess it wouldn't hurt MS to start singing before he gets slammed with another 1st degree murder charge. JMHO.

Not only that but his mother was there too. Did they all go somewhere together and then enter the home together and see WM dead? Or did DM call them to meet him there because he was so 'upset?'

If the "ex" was an alibi would that not mean the "ex" is an accessory after the fact? I wonder if there will be more charges in this case coming. I believe there could be, of course this is JMHO.

Sorry if I have missed it, but do we know who the attorney on record is for MS previous trouble prior to the death of TB?

Just thinking out loud here and I can't find the link, but I believe DP stated at one point that he was familiar with or had met DM prior to his arrest thru another case. (Please correct me if I am wrong) Could MS be the link to their "acquaintance".

I'm not really sure, but wouldn't that now be a conflict of interest?

There is an ongoing case in Sarnia where the prosecutors are requesting that a defense lawyer be removed for a conflict of interest simply because he previously represented someone who acted as a go-between for letters delivered between his current client and the current client's co-accused.

Just curious.

Just curious where you have heard that there were wild parties at Maple Gate, was it in the MSM or is it something someone told you, as you seem to imply?

I've only heard of one report about the wild parties and it was from the former acquaintance who is "terrified" of DM now that he is in jail, but seems to have had no problem at all with him while she was attending "almost two dozen" parties at his home. :facepalm:

In any event, that article did say the parties were at his home in Etobicoke.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/dellen-millard-accused-in-tim-bosma-death-faces-2-more-murder-charges-1.2605741

JMO

There is the possibility that the ex became close to the family as well during their time together and was still thought of as "part of the family".

Or, there is the possibility that the three of them were out somewhere and did arrive back together, discovering WM on their return. I can't help but think how convenient it is that MS and his girlfriend happened to not be there that night when the police were investigating.

JMO

Interesting that DM saw the need for a gun 2 or 3 years ago???

"When contacted by the Star on Friday, Mathew Odlum, 27, confirmed his charge of trafficking a firearm was linked to the police case against Millard.

“I think you might think that I’m a little more involved in this than I am,” Odlum said. “We’re going years back, this is from two or three years ago.”

Also from the same article:
Leitch said Noudga made a statement to police after she was arrested Thursday, but could not say whether she is being co-operative.

“We don’t usually arrest co-operating witnesses,” Leitch said.

IMO, the ex may be co-operating.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...e_she_was_reported_missing_police_allege.html

I'm not really sure, but wouldn't that now be a conflict of interest?

There is an ongoing case in Sarnia where the prosecutors are requesting that a defense lawyer be removed for a conflict of interest simply because he previously represented someone who acted as a go-between for letters delivered between his current client and the current client's co-accused.

Just curious.

I agree it would I think, but I was not thinking in terms of DP being MS's attorney. (I totally agree with a previous poster--he could not afford DP) ..just that perhaps if DM and MS were close during the time of his arrests, MS may have been involved with some characters that could afford him and their paths crossed then.

Carly Conway ‏@carlyconwayCHCH 2h
Christina Noudga to appear by video again May 22 at 2 pm. She appeared by video today, said her name, "yes" and "thank you."
IMO Barton St Jail would not be a place a young, attractive, upwardly mobile gal from Etobicoke would like to call home for any length of time. Doesn't sound like a bail hearing is on the near horizon for CM, considering the "voluminous" nature of the disclosure.

Seeing that her charges are specific to one particular day, it sure looks like Leitch doesn't want her getting sprung anytime soon. MOO

IMO Barton St Jail would not be a place a young, attractive, upwardly mobile gal from Etobicoke would like to call home for any length of time. Doesn't sound like a bail hearing is on the near horizon for CM, considering the "voluminous" nature of the disclosure.

Seeing that her charges are specific to one particular day, it sure looks like Leitch doesn't want her getting sprung anytime soon. MOO

Really bad timing for her to be picked up: at the beginning of final exams, in her 4th year of university. If she is not out on bail and able to make up her exams by Aug 1 she will not get her degree. That's less than 3 months away.

Perfect alibi? Reading the latest news that the 'ex" and MB were at Maple Gate with DM the night of WM's death and MS living in the basement, had me wondering why the first combo would be there and where the heck MS was? It's just a wild guess, but perhaps DM, being the master planner, took the girls out for an evening at the Ballet with the intentions that they'd all stop by to have a brief pre-Christmas visit with WM before things got hectic over the holidays- or perhaps he just had to pick something up at Maple Gate before he drove both of them back to Vaughn? Just how perfect would that all be-find his father dead from an obvious suicide and have two great eye witnesses there as well for maximum impact? I wonder what time MS came home that night and if TPS even knew he lived there? MOO

Maybe just a coincidence:
http://national.ballet.ca/uploadedF...erage/November22-292012_NowToronto_Review.pdf

"Nov. 29, 2012: Police find the body of Wayne Millard in a Toronto home with a gunshot wound to the head. His death is later ruled a suicide."
http://www.citynews.ca/2014/04/10/timeline-murders-linked-to-dellen-millard/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member